• Published 2nd Sep 2017
  • 618 Views, 6 Comments

World War II: Dimensional Devastation - FandomPlays1234



World War one was bad enough, but now Germany is back for revenge, and this time they brought backup.

  • ...
 6
 618

Chapter 5: Russia and the Rise of Axis

Sept. 27 1940: Berlin: 5:30 A.M.
It's a quiet morning in Berlin and the Berlin Research Facility is hard at work. A lone jeep drives into the lot in front of the facility as two Nazi soldiers, a changeling, and a shade jumps out followed by two men. One of them wore a black uniform with a matching black hat. A golden eagle symbol was imprinted on the front of his hat with the same design on his shoulders. The second man looked to be Asian and was wearing a dark green war uniform with a hat similar to those of a police cap but had a red strap wrapped just above the black hilt. He wore glasses and his small black mustache almost made him look like an Asian Hitler.

"So dis is Berlin," said the second man in an Asian accent.

"Hmm," nodded the first man in agreement.

The two were greeted by General Haupt who was waiting for them at the entrance of the facility,"Ah Mr. Benito Mussolini and Mr. Hideki Tojo welcome, Herr Hitler is waiting for you," Both Mussolini and Tojo nodded with smiles on their face. "Come let us show you what we've been working on," said Haupt leading the two dictators into the facility. Haupt looked at the two Nazi soldiers, changeling and shade and nodded. All four saluted as Haupt disappeared into the facility.

"Amazing work you put in," said Mussolini looking around the facility.

"Thank you, Herr Hitler really likes to keep things tidy around here," said Haupt leading the two into a conference room. Inside Hitler was sitting on a chair across from where the two was. Next to him Chrysalis and Sombra were settled down by his side smirking.

Hitler spread out his arms,"Ah Tojo Mussolini you made it,"

"Of course, we wouldn't want to miss such an important meeting now do we?" said Mussolini his Italian accent sharp.

"Yes, yes of course," said Tojo.

"Well glad you could make it," said Hitler smiling shaking the two hands. "I would like you to meet your new allies Queen Chrysalis and King Sombra of Equestria,"

"Benito Mussolini," said Mussolini holding out his hand.

"Hideki Tojo," said Tojo tipping his hat.

"It's a pleasure to meet you both," cackled Chrysalis.

Hitler watched as the two shook hands and hoofs finishing up their introduction. He then turned to Haupt and nodded. Haupt walked up with a piece of document in his hands and placed it in front of Hitler. "I've called you both here today to negotiate on a certain topic," said Hitler pushing forward the document. The two walked over to gaze at the document that read,"Tripartite Pact" "I was just discussing this with our new comrades about how to win this war,"

"Herr Hitler knew that if we tried to repeat our actions during the first World War it would only result in a failure again," said Haupt.

"However I realized your nations don't seem to be doing so well so I decided that why not form an Alliance for this war," said Hitler.

"Sure you two were our enemies back in World War 1 but our three nations seem to be struggling the most so I figured if we form an Alliance we could support each other until we could bring our nations back onto it's feet," said Haupt.

The two nodded as they read the Pact and looked up,"Sounds like a plan," said Mussolini.

"Very well then let us all sign the Pact," said Hitler pushing forward a pen. Both Tojo and Mussolini took turns signing the pact then handed the pen to Chrysalis and Sombra who signed the pact as well with Hitler finishing with Germany. "Excellent from this day forth we have agreed to support one another when we are in need of aid," announced Hitler. The four nodded in agreement. "Great now that we have officially formed an Alliance I suppose I should show you guys what we've been working on," said Hitler snapping his fingers.

Haupt took out a walkie talkie and spoke into it,"Bring ihn raus,"

"He may not look like much but you'll soon know his true power," said Hitler.

"What is it?" asked Tojo.

"He is a little creation of ours that we've been working on for a while," answered Hitler. Just then the door opened as two Nazi soldiers walked in and held the door open as a half machine half humanoid creature stomped in. It's visors glowed in a deep red color as it's body glowed as purple energy could be seen running up and down his body through it's veins. Its metallic claw and prosthetic hand clamped in and out. It's metallic foot stomped the ground as mechanical whirring could be heard with every move it made.

"Eureka!" said Mussolini.

"What a creation!" said Tojo.

"His name is A.X.I.S. the mechanical marvel," announced Hitler.

"A.X.I.S. named after Project A.X.I.S. aka Axis Xeno Institute Supremacy," said Haupt.

"Intriguing," said Chrysalis.

"Hitler I just got an idea, why don't we name our Alliance in honor of A.X.I.S.," suggested Mussolini.

"The Axis Powers?' asked Hitler. "Hmm I like it,"

"Then it's settled today we're known as the Axis Powers," announced Mussolini.


June 22 1941: Russia: 2:45 P.M.
Its been almost a year since London was bombed and now Titus was an American Soldier serving for the Soviet Union during his time in Europe. Meanwhile Sylvia was an adult now and was looking after the three kids and the baby Miss Brown had entrusted them in. Starlight who was supposedly a mare who didn't have any experience in war was trained with Titus and the British and was now hanging out in Russia with Titus and the Soviet Army.

"So you American?" asked a Russian soldier next to Titus who was supposedly his tent buddy.

"Yeah," said Titus.

"What about unicorn?" asked the soldier.

"Uh in a way yes," answered Starlight.

The Russian Soldier nodded,"Me no good at English,"

"You know English a little bit?" asked Titus.

"Yes little bit," said the Soldier. Titus nodded as he went back to polishing his rifle.

"Um Titus can you hand me my box of bullets," asked Starlight. Titus plucked the orange box next to his stand and tossed it to Starlight. "Thanks," said Starlight placing it in her bag. Suddenly the tent flaps opened as another Russian soldier poked his head in.

"эй, нам нужно идти," said the Soldier to his comrade.

"Ok," answered Titus's buddy. The second Russian soldier left as Titus's buddy grabbed his rifle .

"What he say?" asked Titus.

"We go now," said his buddy running out of the tent. Titus and Starlight grabbed their rifles and put on their hats as they ran out after him.


June 22 1941: Soviet Union military camp: 3:00 P.M.
Titus and Starlight stood in line with the rest of Soviet Soldiers as their general was explaining the instructions.

"Alright men you know the deal while squad one goes out and barricades the entrance to the city the rest of you prepare for the German's advance!"

"да сэр!" responded the soldiers.

With that several Russian Soldiers ran off in the direction to the city's entrance while the rest hid in stores and in alleys with their rifle loaded.

"Oh sweet Celestia nothing happened and this is already scary," said Starlight.

"No shit Sherlock," said Titus loading his rifle.

"You scared?" asked Titus's buddy.

"Yeah," answered Starlight.

"Well hopefully they won't enter the city," said Titus. The three continued to hide waiting for any sign of Germans "Where the hell are they?" asked Titus.

"Don't know," said Titus's buddy. The three continued to wait for another three hours but still nothing happened.

"The hell?" asked Titus coming out of hiding.

"Maybe they stopped the Germans," said Starlight. Suddenly the sound of a gunshot was heard nearby causing Titus to scramble back to his hiding spot.

"What was that?" asked Starlight.

"I don't know a German?" suggested Titus. Suddenly the sound of gunshots and screaming of soldiers erupted as a horde of Soviet soldiers started running past Titus and his group followed by multiple gunshots.

"Они здесь!" screamed a Soviet Soldier as he ran past Titus and his group.

"заряд!" said a nearby group of Soviets running out and charged into the hellfire.

"Let's go," said Titus running out with his rifle. Starlight and the others followed Titus out and quickly hid behind random objects as they dodged the hellfire of bullets.

Occasionally Titus would poke his head out and shoot at the oncoming Nazi soldiers that quickly advanced into the city. "Stay back Nazi scums!" screamed Titus shooting at three Nazi soldiers.

A Soviet Soldier jumped out of hiding and began waving his hand,"хорошо, мужчины идут!" But before anyone could go out his head suddenly erupted as a barrage of bullets flew into him. His body fell back and collapsed on the ground, it's head missing and his entire body covered in bullet wounds.

"дерьмо!" cursed a Soldier in Russian.

Titus aimed his rifle at the Nazi soldiers and fired,"This is for my comrades you sick bastards!" For the next eight hours the fighting continued both sides viciously fighting for victory. By 9 P.M. the Nazis started falling back retreating as Titus, Starlight and dozens of Soviet Soldiers charged chasing the Germans out of Russia and forcing them to retreat. As the army watched the Germans flee they jumped up and down cheering with glee and celebrating their victory.

"I would like to congratulate and thank our powerful American Allies for aiding us in this battle," announced the general as he pinned a shiny badge on both of Titus's and Starlight's Uniform. The Russians clapped their hands and cheered for the two. Both Starlight and Titus bowed as they were acknowledged by the Soviets. The general turned to the two and asked,"I hope you two can continue to provide aid to us during the war,"

"Of course," said Starlight.

"You can count on us," said Titus.

"We appreciate it," said the general shaking both of their hands and hoof.

Author's Note:

Chapter 5 complete. This is where all the action starts now that Titus and Starlight are in the military. Looks like they achieved their first victory in the German's invasion of Russia. But the war is just getting started.

Comments ( 2 )

The USSR seems under-represented.

It’s up to the US to bring Germany down! The war is just getting started!

Login or register to comment