• Published 23rd Aug 2017
  • 7,368 Views, 73 Comments

Welcome to Equestria - RedtheDestroyer



Out of the blue, a unicorn stallion falls from the sky through a crack in time and space ending up in a world that very much surprises him making new friends. Unfortunately, the dark past that he meant to leave behind follows him into the next world.

Comments ( 11 )

Her Magic cant touch him because their magics are polar opposites

When is the sequal?

8748404
I would expect it in the month of March, but if I can, I'll get it done earlier.

I'm your 100th like!

9625991
Hmmmmm.

9625995
:moustache::moustache::moustache:

9626012
Np. I read an olde English bible.

9809500
Ok, but how did the demons get through in the first place? Would the event of the year have the tightest kind of security? Surely the guard isn’t as incompetent as their made out to be

9809644
They're not. My canon version of Tartarus is like a section of the Hell Realm as a whole. The leader of the demons gains power through collecting as much damned souls as possible. It's the reason why Celestia and Luna were so terrified to seal him away as quickly as possible. The Elements are extremely powerful, but they do have one flaw I noticed in the show canon.

Creatures like Discord collect their power from other creatures through the power source they represent. An example would be the CMC causing a bunch of chaotic fighting in front of his statued state. That chaos gives him an extra boost. The stone, in my eyes, only cracked due to the built up chaotic power in Discord's body eventually override the harmony power that trapped him to begin with. The cost to this method is it takes quite a long time to pull off successfully. I think Discord was only able to pull such a feat off because of his not-so-much 'evil' nature, and being the exact opposite of what the Elements stand for. Because of this, the Elements were much more lenient.

I talked all that build up to point out that. The leader himself goes initially the same process Discord did except the demon leader has a much bigger amount of power at his disposal. Plus, he has minions that could make his escape much more faster than it would for Discord who solely relied on himself, and trust no one else. The demon leader is very evil, but the Elements would not be able to hold the leader of the dead since life and death have a much stronger impacted in the universe, than harmony and chaos.

P.s. The guards do also monitor the gate of Tartarus, but you also have to consider what the other threats they are going to face. Plus, they just got rid of a spirit of chaos. The gate of Tartarus opening would be a worse case scenario that the Alicorn Sisters think have a very slim chance of happening.

9865137
With this, you have my attention.

10317729
Always, I've read a load of stories and this series has potential but there is a lot of context required to get there.

10943728
In a way, yes, though really she is more of a higher tier demon then a succubus normally would mean in fiction. Demons aren't exactly ranked by their category in this verse.

Login or register to comment