• Published 19th Aug 2017
  • 409 Views, 10 Comments

Super Gypsy Lord Admiral Nyronus Shachza Shouldn't Write Shipfics, Volume II - Super Trampoline



Equestria, where the friendship is magic and the romance is probably also even more magical. Well, usually. Sometimes, not so much.

  • ...
21
 10
 409

King Sombra, Resurrected. Mrs. Cake. Slap, Slap, Kiss.

King Sombra, in some rather screwed up way came back from the dead and was very hungry. His first goal was to find a place to get some grub. He gazed upon the distant Crystal Kingdom and promptly turned away. "Yeah that's a big fat 'fuck that'," he said to himself. He then stole a passing train in a way that would make Trevor Philips raise his eyebrows in morbid curiosity.

"All aboard the hype train bitches!" Sombra screamed, the train nearly derailing from its crazy speeds.

The train approached a small town still speeding along like a rocket sled on rails. Sombra hopped off the train as it passed the station. The train carreened down the rails and exploded in a fiery wreck when it finally fell of the rails.

He continued down the streets of Ponyville following the scent of freshly baked cookies.

He found the source of the smell to be a set of cookies that Mrs. Cake had recently baked.

"I'll have some of those!" Sombra said as he devoured the still cooling cookies.

"You have to pay for those," Mrs. Cake said indignantly.

"Firstly, know your place," Sombra said as he bitch slapped Mrs. Cake, "secondly, does this look like the face of someone who gives a shit?"

"Well, no actually not" Mrs. Cake said rubbing her face.

"Didn't think so. You got anything else on the menu?"

"Not at the moment."

"You actually look quite tasty yourself." Sombra said whilst licking his lips.

Comments ( 4 )

8374855
IF you read the stories you would see that they are all different in content.

8374880
But did you actually read them?

8374924
Oh of course, they're by and large horrible, but what do you expect from six guys and not enough laptops hanging out in Admiral Biscuit's hotel room after an exhausting con and a little alcohol trading 20 minute shipfics?

We certainly enjoyed the writing process, and now it sounds like you've enjoyed the reading process!:twilightsmile:

Well, these were enjoyably stupid. Time to compare and contrast.

Login or register to comment