• Published 14th Sep 2017
  • 4,505 Views, 48 Comments

My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Halloween Havoc - Brerdaniel



This story takes place after the events of Rollercoaster of Friendship. It's Halloween at Canterlot High and The Rainbooms go off against Disney's Greatest Villains who are taking over the school and plotting to invade Equestria.

  • ...
11
 48
 4,505

Chapter 13: Epilogue

The next day was now November 1st, and the girls were all chilling out at their school by the statue still happy of how the school's Halloween dance went, Sunset Shimmer was sitting by the stairs and in writing down a message to Princess Twilight in her journal. As she wrote, she smiles in the knowledge of how the victory against the villains was and how the feeling of the experience felt.

"Dear Princess Twilight,

I have very good news for you. The Disney Villains are no more at our school and my friends and I manage to defeat them, sending them back to where they came from.

It also seemed that the alicorn that we summoned also left me a ring to summon it in anytime trouble comes. But what I learned about all of what's happened was a very important one.

I learn that throughout the difficulties and the consequences that challenge you even when your enemies may get the best of you, you shouldn't let them do that and you have to stand up to them, especially when your friends and your home are the most important things in your life, so in the cause of protecting the things you care for then your power becomes as strong as the friendship does when you and your friends work together, especially when you have the magic of Disney's legends and heroes in your heart to guide your path.

And because my new friend was helping me to understand my place and how my powers are still able to help others out of trouble...I still wonder who he is and where he is now.

Maybe when I see him, I'll tell him my thanks and to hope we meet again. As to let you know, and I know you might suddenly get shocked, but my new friend that I represent the element known as Empathy.

And if it's true then it means that my friends and I can really help spread the magic of friendship across new places in the world, because the alicorn called me and my friends 'The Equestrian Knights', and I think I like the sound of the name.

I'll let you know if anything happens and if you happened to prepare a new journal for me, be sure to also get Starlight Glimmer to come to spend some time with me, I will be happy to see her again and to tell her everything.

I'll talk to you soon,

Your friend,

Sunset Shimmer."

As Sunset soon finishes writing in her message to Princess Twilight, she soon goes over to the others and soon asks them if they are willing to help others outside their city.

"Well girls, another Halloween had come and gone, but to this...I'd been thinking." Sunset Shimmer said in wonder. "Since there are so many worlds to see and so many new people to meet, I think we go and help them out. You know, we can be superheroes and still do your school life while going on adventures and to also stop any force of evil. We might even learn more about our powers and how the magic of Disney's stories can help us to summon heroes for help or to assist us to solve problems. So what do you girls think, you think we can do that?"

And in seeing the girl thinking about it, Sci-Twilight and Spike were the first to agree with the idea.

"You know what, after what we've been through...I'm willing to take the chance and try to help others out of problems," Sci-Twilight said.

"Yeah, we can totally handle the challenge Sunset, so count me in!" Rainbow Dash said smiling and giving a thumbs up.

"I'd be happy to do that too for all my friends, especially when getting us all prepared with the latest fashions I'll be working on for us." Rarity said in seeing the idea of going around the world would be fun and to agree on the task.

"Ya'll be crazier then the monkey's on a merry-go-round thinking on this idea, but count me in too. I can let us use our tour bus as our traveling vehicle to get us anywhere around the world." Applejack said in liking the idea too.

"As long as we can still write new songs and do a tour, cause I'm gone make us a lot of snacks to eat and good drinks to drink while sego on saving the world and meet new friends." Pinkie Pie then said smiling and in liking the sound of Sunset's idea.

Fluttershy even liked the idea of it and smiled too in agreeing while she spoke. "You're right Sunset, and for that our elements will also let us know when friendship problems can be detected. Cause if the trouble of the villains come back to challenge us, I'm sure we can handle it together."

"Then it's settled, and I have the perfect name for our newly formed group, for now on we shall be known as the Equestrian Knights, the defenders of worlds and keepers of the elements of harmony. We fight for the Justice and fight for the good to help people in need, and if we meet anyone with powers like us then we shall accept them with open arms. And if the villains ever dare come back, we will be ready for them." Sunset said soon putting her right hand out in front of the girls.

And soon the rest and Spike did place heir hands and paw on top of Sunset Shimmer's and in shouting their new group name with a cheer, they soon gave each other a group hug giggling and now excited for what comes ahead of them.

Suddenly behind the bushes, a mysterious figure is watching them. It is Mickey Mouse who is the mysterious voice who helped Sunset Shimmer on her quest. Mickey is very proud of her and her friends on what they accomplished last night.

"Gosh, you girls are sure lucky!" he said while opening the portal to his home world with his own magic. "Maybe one day you will discover what your powers will also do in helping everyone have the magic of friendship."

Mickey smiles at them and walks through the portal and returns to his home and it disappears.

THE END

Author's Note:

Yes you all guess it! Mickey Mouse is the mysterious voice who help Sunset Shimmer find a way to defeat Maleficent and the forces of evil!

Special Thanks to Animeria for helping me out with some ideas of her own I couldn't have done this without her! :)

Comments ( 10 )

So.....they getting Keyblades or will they not need them?

9228047
That's another story for another time.

9228052
Understandable, I'll wait.

Deadpool? You there? I have a job for you.
Yeah what's that? It better be good because I don't come to the comment section for nothing.
I want you to kill Mickey Mouse.
Yes! I get to kill the Disney icon!

9819017
*face fault* DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REALLY?!?!? MAJOR UN-COOL BRO, MAJOR UN-COOL.

*music from scooby doo*
Scooby dooby doo where are you,
we need some help from you now,
come on scooby doo, i see you,
pretending you got a sliver,
your not fooling me, cause i can see,
the way you shake and shiver,
you know you got a mystery to solve so scooby doo be ready for your act, DON'T look back,
cause scooby doo if you come through you'll earn your self a scooby snack,
THATS A FACT.
Scooby dooby doo, i see you,
your ready and your willing,
come on scooby doo, where are you?
i know we'll catch that Villan.

Comment posted by C20 deleted Mar 15th, 2021
C20

And soon the rest and Spike did place heir hands and paw on top of Sunset Shimmer's and in shouting their new group name with a cheer, they soon gave each other a group hug giggling and now excited for what comes ahead of them.

Suddenly behind the bushes, a mysterious figure is watching them. It is Mickey Mouse who is the mysterious voice who helped Sunset Shimmer on her quest. Mickey is very proud of her and her friends on what they accomplished last night.

"Gosh, you girls are sure lucky!" he said while opening the portal to his home world with his own magic. "Maybe one day you will discover what your powers will also do in helping everyone have the magic of friendship."

Mickey smiles at them and walks through the portal and returns to his home and it disappears.

THE END

Is this kinda like the super sentai legacy because gokaiger did had past rangers appear in the movie and series and this story has characters from Disney appear too

I'm thinking that they're gonna need some help here huh?

Login or register to comment