• Published 14th Sep 2017
  • 4,505 Views, 48 Comments

My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Halloween Havoc - Brerdaniel



This story takes place after the events of Rollercoaster of Friendship. It's Halloween at Canterlot High and The Rainbooms go off against Disney's Greatest Villains who are taking over the school and plotting to invade Equestria.

  • ...
11
 48
 4,505

Chapter 8: The Apple and the Sea Witch

Sci-Twilight, Spike, and the disguised Evil Queen arrived at Sci-Twilight's house she let the old woman inside and brought her to the living room and place her on the chair and Sci-Twilight went to the kitchen and get the tea set ready while she's waiting the old peddler woman watches her went into the kitchen to fill the kettle with water and prepare the tea to be ready. The evil Queen looks at her sleeping death apple which she held onto her hands and prepares her move on Sci-Twilight to hear about her magical secret. But Spike is getting a little unsure of the peddler woman and sense that there's suspicious about her so he went to the kitchen and ask her owner about it.

"Twilight, are you sure we should bring her here?" Spike asked. "I mean I know she's an old lady but there's something off about her."

Sci-Twilight was still busy getting the tea ready and said. "What are you talking about Spike? She seems pretty harmless and nice."

"I know." Sighed Spike. "But there's something about her I don't like. She could be one of the you-know-what."

"Spike, let's not jump to any conclusions!" she snapped. "After what happened today! We should just forget about!"

Sci-Twilight grabs tea tray and heads straight to the living room although Twilight begins to think Spike maybe on to something about the old woman when she first saw her. She stared at her really close looking very familiar to her so now Sci-Twilight feels scared at first but takes a deep breath and walk straight to living room and places the tea tray on the table and sit down on the couch so she can have tea with the old woman but Spike stay put watching them having tea and a discussion.

Sci-Twilight pours the tea and hands it to the old lady. "Here you go, ma'am."

"Oh thank you, my dear." Said the old peddler grabbing the cup and drinks it.

"And here's some water in case you need it." Said Sci-Twilight as she handing the kettle to the old witch.

The Old Peddler grabs the kettle and drinks it to cool it down. "You are so sweet. And because you have been so good to poor old Granny, I must ask you something."

Sci-Twilight drinks her tea and places her cup back on the table feeling curious what the old woman was going to ask her. "Sure, what is it?"

The disguised queen began to speak pretending to be curious with a kind heart. "Well, I have rumors that you have these magical abilities. Is this true?"

"Oh um…" Sci-Twilight started feeling a bit nervous about what to say but to answers the question. "Yes it is, these magical abilities, came from the magical place called Equestria. I wanted to do some discoveries and research about it during the Friendship Games, but when my friends and I got them in these geodes from our trip at Camp Everfree."

She shows the old witch her geode pendant much to her interest and continued speaking. "We were meant to have them and these elements show our personality, Mine is Magic, Applejack's element is Honesty, Rainbow Dash has the element of Loyalty, Rarity holds the element of Generosity, Fluttershy's is Kindness, and Pinkie Pie's element is Laughter. And Sunset Shimmer's element is a complete mystery. And let's just say we've been using our powers for helping a lot of people like our new friend Juniper Montage after what happened to her at the mall. She turns into a terrifying monster and traps me and my friends in that magic mirror of hers. Of course, someone named Starlight Glimmer manages to save us by showing her the error of her ways and turns back into her old self."

"That's quite a tale dearie." Said the disguised queen. "But how you were able to have such power?"

Then Twilight's geode starting to glow and it's sensing that there's darkness and inside the queen which it makes her feel more nervous and scared she begins to ask the old woman. "Can I ask you something? Do you know anything about a couple of people named Dr. Facilier and Maleficent?"

The Queen became shocked about what she asked but quickly replied. "Oh, I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about."

So Sci-Twilight began to explain. "Well, it's just that my friends and I are worried that bunch of evil groups who call themselves the Disney Villains will be coming to our school and spoiled our Halloween party and take over and plotting to invade Equestria if they find the portal to get in. And since today these villains appear in our school began to ask my friends about their powers. And now this isn't right to tell you about this you must be Snow White's wicked stepmother the Evil Queen Grimhilde."

The queen began to chuckle "Well, guess the cats out of the bag, but let me tell you something, my dear. Your friends will end up betraying you if something bad will come, just remember this apple will grant you one wish even the thought of light will remain in a person's heart. But if you don't the darkness will still grow stronger in anger and hatred forever."

This starts to make Sci-Twilight into deep thinking about it what she said to her thinking that Midnight Sparkle will soon return to her nightmares so she decides to take the poison apple and keeps it leaving Spike feeling unsure and scared.

"Alright, I'll hang on to it for a while." She said to the disguised queen.

"Good." Said the old witch as she got up from the chair preparing to leave. "Thank you so much for the tea my pet but I really must be going."

The Evil Queen grabs the basket and leaves Sci-Twilight's home leaving her looking at the apple thinking about what she said to her and Spike comes out of hiding and tries to help her owner.

"Man, she's awful." He said. "What are you gonna do?"

Sci-Twilight sighed. "I don't know, Spike. I don't know."

Sci-Twilight sat down with legs in her arms and Spike sat beside her trying to his best to comfort her.

"Just forget what that Evil Queen said, I'm sure none of that's going to happen."

"But what if she's right Spike?!" she panics in tears. "What if we never defeat the darkness?! Everyone we know and love will get hurt and betrayed because of me!"

Twilight began to cry and grabs the apple starts running into the forest and Spike chases after her.

"Twilight, wait!" shouted Spike chasing after her.

The old witch watches her running in tears into the forest and laughs manically and transforms back to her old self.

"Now, I shall inform Maleficent that everything is going according to plan." She grinned evilly and walks back to the other villains to make contact with Maleficent.


Back at CHS, Fluttershy is in the library looking for clues to find a way to break Dr. Facilier's spell-like what Twilight did to Flash Sentry so she's starting to write down the song for the band, as she's writing she hears a voice calling to her.

"Fluttershy…Fluttershy my child."

Fluttershy gasped and looked around the library. "Oh, dear…who-who-who-who's there?"

"Now, now, my child." Said the voice as Fluttershy turns around behind her and sees Ursula the Sea Witch approaching to her. "We mustn't be too shy. It's rude. One MIGHT question your upbringing..."

Fluttershy shakes in fear when she noticed a stranger sneaking up behind her and gasped. "Oh my, you're Ursula the Sea Witch! Where did you come from?"

Ursula chuckled. "I've come here. Because I heard that you and your friends have some magical powers. They are quite fascinating are they?"

"Yes, they are," Fluttershy answered. "My powers can only allow me to talk to animals."

"And it got me thinking." Said the Sea Witch. "If you could tell me some secrets about it. I could help you with that."

"What?" said Fluttershy with a surprised voice. "You want to help me?"

The sea witch, with a creepy smile on her face, turns to Fluttershy.

"My dear, sweet child. That's what I do. It's what I live for. To help a young girl - like yourself."

Ursula walks up to Fluttershy which it makes her feel uncomfortable as she watched her sang her song.

(The song is Poor Unfortunate Souls from The Little Mermaid)

Ursula:

I admit that in the past I've been a nasty

They weren't kidding when they called me, well, a witch

But you'll find that nowadays

I've mended all my ways

Repented, seen the light and made a switch

True? Yes.

Fluttershy continues to watch as Ursula using her magic to show her some illusions.

And I, fortunately, know a little magic

It's a talent that I always have possessed

And here lately, please don't laugh

She brings forth a couple of images of 2 miserable merpeople she used to help in the past.

I use it on behalf

Of the miserable, lonely and depressed

Ursula whispered to Fluttershy's ear.

"Pathetic"

Fluttershy:

"Oh dear."

Ursula:

Poor unfortunate souls In pain

In need

This one longing to be thinner

That one wants to get the girl

And do I help them?

She snaps her fingers and changes the miserable merman into a handsome one and a fat miserable mermaid into a young beauty one.

Yes, indeed

Those poor unfortunate souls

So Sad

So true

Unknown to Fluttershy watching Ursula singing Maleficent's raven, Dr. Facilier, and Hades watch from outside the library as the Lord of the dead wonders what she's doing. But the Shadow Man motions him not to interfere as they left the scene and continue their search for the portal.

They come flocking to my cauldron

Crying, "Spells, Ursula please!"

And I help them?

Yes, I do

Now it's happened once or twice

Someone couldn't pay the price

Ursula shows Fluttershy what happens her costumes couldn't pay her any money. She transforms the two merfolk into sea polyps. And snaps her.

And I'm afraid I had to rake 'em 'cross the coals

Ursula snaps her fingers to make her illusions disappear.

Yes, I've had the odd complaint

But on the whole, I've been a saint

To those poor unfortunate souls

After signing, Ursula walks up to Fluttershy as she put her arm and tentacle around her which it makes her startled.

"So Fluttershy, have we got a deal?" the Sea Witch asked.

"I don't know." Said Fluttershy feeling unsure about this. "I'm not too sure that my friends would like this if I tell them about it."

"That's right." Said Ursula in realization "But…they can trust you."

Ursula chuckled as she continues speaking to her. "Life's full of tough choices, innit? Oh - and there is one more thing. We haven't discussed the subject of payment."

"Oh, my" Fluttershy gasped. "I don't have any money to give you."

"Oh, I'm not asking much." Ursula shushes her with her tentacle. "Just a token, really, a trifle. You'll never even miss it. What I want from you is... the secrets of your powers."

"You mean tell everything about my powers?" Fluttershy asked nervously.

Ursula smiled deviously. "You've got it, sweetcakes."

But then Fluttershy's geode pendant starting to glow making her sense that there's a darkness inside Ursula. So she took a deep breath and gave in the courage and to give the sea witch her answer.

"No," Fluttershy said.

Ursula was surprised and asked. "What?"

"I said no," Fluttershy replied. "You may not believe this but I think you were trying to do the same trick to me like what you did to Ariel."

"Oh come now, my dear." Said Ursula. "Surely I won't do the same thing but I'll give a choice either you're with me or against me."

With that Ursula uses magic to create an explosion to in magical colors and continues singing.

Ursula:

Come on, you poor unfortunate soul

Go ahead!

Make your choice!

I'm a very busy woman

And I haven't got all day

Fluttershy walked away from Ursula to look at another book to find a way to break the spell she picks and opens

It won't cost much

Just your secrets!

Ursula pops out the book and made Fluttershy shriek in fear and runs away but the sea witch wraps around Fluttershy with her tentacle to prevent her from leaving the library.

You poor unfortunate soul

It's sad

But true

Ursula puts her arm around Fluttershy as she removes her tentacle from her.

If you want to cross a bridge, my sweet

You've got to pay the toll

Ursula reveals a contract.

Take a gulp and take a breath

And go ahead and sign the scroll!

A pen appears in front of Fluttershy.

Ursula whispers to herself.

"Yes, Now I've got her!"

The boss is on a roll

This poor unfortunate soul.

As she finishes her song Ursula spins around and uses her magic and disappears into thin air leaving behind the scroll and pen but not long before Sunset Shimmer called out to Fluttershy.

"Fluttershy!" Sunset called out as she came into the library as Fluttershy looked behind feeling relieved to see a familiar face. "What's going on in here?"

Fluttershy shook herself in fear and explained everything to Sunset.

"Oh, I came into the library to find a way to break the Shadow Man's spell but then, that wicked sea witch Ursula came in and she wants me to tell her about my powers and all she left behind is this."

Fluttershy has shown Sunset the scroll of the contract and reads it and became surprised at what it had said.

"Oh no, we have to warn the girls about this!" Sunset said in fear.

She grabbed Fluttershy's hand and ran out of the library to tell their friends what happened.


In the science classroom Applejack is trying some kind of special effects for the show, Applejack knew this Halloween show will be the best ever for the school until she hears someone coming into the room as it was Captain Hook. Applejack is then in shock seeing Captain Hook come in with a sly look on his face.

"What in tarnation? Captain Hook? What are you doing here?" Asked Applejack as she stood against the wall.

"Now little one, do not fear of little old Captian Hook. I have come to have a proposal for you, a kind of trade if you will." Replied Captain Hook as he bows to Applejack while tipping his hat to her.

Applejack was still unsure of this as she had a bad feeling while hiding her geode before it glows in her hands sensing the darkness from Hook.

"You see me, dear, I have overheard that your and your lackeys have special talents of this... the magic of yours. Yet it is hard to believe unless I see it myself. So if you be so kind to show me your ability, then I shall believe you and let you be." Captain Hook said as he had the shine of his hook hold Applejack's hand to give it a kiss.

Applejack felt a little nervous but had to be honest about not telling her abilities to Hook.

"I'm sorry Y'all, but I cannot tell you about our powers. And that be the honest truth." Applejack said. While she starts to walk away from Hook but the captain didn't want her to leave the room.

"Now now lassie, there's no need to be in a rush, you can have the time to tell me everything. And nothing shall interrupt us." Hook then said as stopped Applejack in her tracks.

Applejack tried to find another way out of this mess as she backs against a table that soon starts a small ticking clock. This soon made Captain Hook feel a little nervous in the sudden of the tick-tick sound.

"W-What is that sound? Oh...I do hope it isn't who I think it is." Hook said feeling his legs shaking from the sound.

Applejack soon remembers that Captain Hook was afraid of the crocodile named Tic-Toc Croc from the story and decided to play along.

"I think you should get going now before your little friend finds you in here. I can certainly hear the ticking getting closer." Applejack said pretending to hear Tic-Toc Croc outside of the classroom.

Captain Hook grew more nervous and soon became angry to make a sudden retreat saying to Applejack pointing his hook at her,

"You may be lucky this time, but I will you for this Miss Applejack if it's the last thing I do! I shall return to get you!"

Applejack saw the captain go and go out of the room but knew to be on a lookout for what Captain Hook said, yet she couldn't help but smile to giggle a bit.

"Well I'll be, Hook's really scared by the ticking of clocks, just like in the story of Peter Pan. Guess I better tell the girls about this when they get back. But I wonder where Twilight could be, hope she's okay?" Applejack said as she was wondering about the others and where Sci-Twilight be. So he decided to finish the special effects first then go search for her friends.


Meanwhile, Sci-Twilight and Spike were somewhere deep in the schools forest as Twilight sat down on the log in tears falling down into the lake and wipes them off her face as she is looking at the apple from the old woman from earlier in wondering what her wish will be...but before she was about to make the choice, Sci-Twilight soon begins a voice that sounded like her...in which she soon begins to realize it was none other than her dark self-Midnight Sparkle

"Twilight..." said the voice of Midnight Sparkle. "Twilight Sparkle...I know you can hear my voice."

"What the...Midnight Sparkle?" said Sci-Twilight in shock to see an old foe returns. "You can't come back to me, I was able to get rid of you."

"True..." said Midnight Sparkle. "But I have to come and warn you. The villains will come and take away your friends, and once they do...your friends will forever be trapped in hatred and despair if you were the only one left yet to also be betrayed by your dear friends. Take my words of advice and prepare yourself for this battle or soon you will completely lose everything you hold so dear to you."

Sci-Twilight soon completely gets shocked of hearing this and soon becomes now worried about her friends as Midnight Sparkle soon fades to rest deeply inside Sci-Twilight again.

"No...this can't be," Sci-Twilight said in disbelieve. "She can't be right. Is she?

But Spike reassures her as he nuzzled on her leg. "Twilight that won't happen at all, what if Midnight Sparkle could be wrong about this."

Sci-Twilight didn't want to believe in Midnight Sparkle but what she says is true she stands up and said to her dog in courage.

"But if we don't hurry back to the others, then they'll end up captured by the villains like what Midnight said. We have to go to them now!"

Sci-Twilight soon holds Spike close after putting her apple back in her bag and hurries back to the school hoping it won't be too late to get to her friends.