• Published 14th Sep 2017
  • 4,505 Views, 48 Comments

My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Halloween Havoc - Brerdaniel



This story takes place after the events of Rollercoaster of Friendship. It's Halloween at Canterlot High and The Rainbooms go off against Disney's Greatest Villains who are taking over the school and plotting to invade Equestria.

  • ...
11
 48
 4,505

Chapter 5: Rarity meets Cruella De Vil

The next morning at Rarity's house. Rarity is putting the finishing touches on those costumes for her friends she's working on her Judy Hopps and it's just about to be finished until she someone is knocking on her bedroom door she opens it and it was her little sister Sweetie Belle.

"Sorry to bother you, sis." Said Sweetie Belle. "But there's someone at the door who wants to see you."

"Oh dear, who can that be?" Rarity asked.

She and Sweetie Belle walk down stairs and went to the front door and turns out to be Cruella De Vil.

"Good morning, you must the generosity Rarity right darling?" Cruella greeted.

Rarity and Sweetie Belle look at each other confused as she began to open her mouth to answer her question. "Why yes…but who might you be exactly?"

"My name is Cruella De Vil...And I'm an over-financed heiress."

Rarity still looks rather confused about her appearance until Sweetie Belle broke the silence and said.

"Uh, I'm gonna head over to school now I'll see you there Rarity."

"Huh? Oh, right see you there Sweetie Belle." Rarity said.

Cruella De Vil let Sweetie Belle through so she can go to school but Rarity stayed behind so she and Cruella could have a small conversation.

"Quite a charming little one isn't she?" Cruella asked.

"Yeah, she is." Said Rarity. "So what can I do for you, Miss De Vil?"

"I once heard that you make beautiful dresses in the Carousel Boutique shop in town." She laughed.

Rarity smiled and said. "Well, that's true."

Cruella began to tell her about what kind of plans for her. "And I'm here to offer you a deal of course darling, I can give you everything you want."

"Everything?" said Rarity excited but turn to nervous voice. "Ooh my, I don't think I want that much."

"Rarity, don't be ridiculous. It's not just everything you want I can even offer you jewels and diamonds."

Rarity was surprised to hear what Cruella just said she was very excited about this. "Diamonds and jewels?!" she giggled. "Of course I'll—"

Before Rarity could accept she pondered herself to see what Cruella is really after as she asks her suspiciously. "Wait what is it you want from me exactly?"

The De Vil woman is started to get nervous thinking that she knows what she's up to guess there's no hiding from her now. "Oh, there are certain rumors that are been told that you and your friends from this Canterlot High School have been carrying some certain magic from this other world.

"That's right. We pony up when we played music." Rarity explains. "And we've had to deal with nasty evil creatures. At the Fall Formal, a musical showcase, the Friendship Games, Camp Ever…" She stopped and notice Cruella De Vil is smiling in an evil grin and don't want to brag about she laughed nervously. "Well, I mean, you know, everything turned out all right, of course."

"Yes, I know. I know!" Cruella chuckled. "You-ha-ha-ha-ha! Pony up!"

Cruella laughs so hard even she thinks all those stories are hard to believe and nonsense but Rarity doesn't think it's funny she pouts in annoyance.

"Now really, enough of this nonsense." Said Cruella. "I'll pay you twice what they're worth I'm being more than generous. With your magical powers perhaps you can make some fur coats for me. So do we have a deal?"

Before Rarity says anything she remembers something after Sunset Shimmer shows her the book from the library thinking that Cruella might be involved with Dr. Facilier since yesterday.

"Just one moment Miss De Vil."

Cruella turns to Rarity's attention and looked curious about something. "What?"

"This might be sound silly, but do you happen to know someone who calls himself Dr. Facilier was known as the Shadow Man?"

Hearing Rarity's question began to chuckle nervously. "The Shadow Man? Are you serious? I really don't know what you're talking about."

"Well, yesterday Sunset Shimmer told me that…"

"Oh. Surely she must be joking." Said Cruella that doesn't believe anything what Rarity said. "If I do know him he might told me everything about his events from your school."

Rarity's crystal pendant began to glow and it sensed that there's a dark source in Cruella De Vil. So Rarity jumped the conclusion that she's one of Maleficent's spies and decided to reject her offer.

"Well, if you are with him then my answer is no!"

"What?!" shouted Cruella in anger surprised.

"I know exactly who you are Cruella!" Rarity pointed her finger at her. "You must be one of those villains from the story 101 Dalmatians! I was warned never to trust anyone who knows the Shadow Man or who's with him! So I mustn't fall for any of your evil tricks!"

With so much anger and rage Cruella has never been so insulted since the time she try to buy the Dalmatian puppies from Roger and Anita. "Why, you little brat! You... you...Alright, keep your powers for all I care. Do as you like with them. But I'll warn you one thing Rarity you won't keep it forever! I'm through with you and your friends! I'll get even, just wait. You'll be sorry, you fools! You...YOU IDIOTS!"

With that Cruella storm out of Rarity's house slammed the door so hard that it breaks the window leaving Rarity upset she began to call Sunset about what happened.


Elsewhere Sunset, Twilight, and Spike are walking to school when they heard Sunset's phone is ringing she picks it up to see who's calling.

"It's Rarity." Said Sunset.

"Why is she calling?" Sci-Twilight asked.

"I don't know, let me check," Sunset answered the phone. "Hey Rarity, what is it?"

As she explains on the phone Sunset became shocked hearing what Rarity is saying in an upset way.

"WHAT?!" she shouted that it jumped Sci-Twilight and Spike in surprise. "Alright Rarity, calm down! We'll meet you at school so you can tell us okay?"

Sci-Twilight looked worried and asked. "What's going on?"

Sunset puts her phone away and answered. "It's Rarity, she's upset!"

"What happened?" Spike asked with concern. "Is she in trouble?"

"I don't know, she says that someone who calls herself Cruella De Vil tries to trick her by making a deal."

"What?!" Sci-Twilight looks worried. "That's not good!"

"I know she'll explain this to us once we get to there come on!"

Sunset, Twilight, and Spike rush themselves to school to check on Rarity unknown to them Dr. Facilier and Cruella De Vil watch them inside Cruella's car.

"Well, my little meeting with that brat Rarity didn't go exactly as I hoped." She said.

"Guess those girls know who we are and know what we're planning." Said Dr. Facilier

"Now what shall we do doctor?" Cruella asked.

"Let's wait and see how Jafar and the others can deal with those girls." Replied the Shadow Man. "In the meantime, we should start searching for this portal that'll lead us to this Equestria."

"Well let's hope they don't outsmart us!" Cruella started her car and drives so she can follow them to Canterlot High.


A few minutes later Sci-Twilight, Spike, Sunset Shimmer, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy arrive at CHS Exterior noticing Rarity in tears.

"It was awful! Absolutely awful!" She wept while wiping the mascara from her eyes.

"Rarity, what happen to you at your house?" Applejack asked.

Rarity completed wrapping the tears off her eyes took a deep breath and began to explain to her friends. "Well, I was about to put the finishing touches on our costumes. And you never believe you came to see me."

Pinkie Pie rose her hand up like a child in class "Ooh! Ooh! Let me guess The Shadowbolts?"

"No. It's-"

"Dean Cadence? Gloriosa Daisy? Filthy Rich?"

Rarity covers Pinkie's mouth and she can finish her answer. "It's Cruella De Vil."

Then Pinkie Pie shouted in surprise. "WHAT?!"

"Cruella De Vil?" said Sunset in a shocking voice. "You mean the character from 101 Dalmatians?"

Rarity answered. "Yes, and it appears she knows who I am and heard rumors that we have magic."

The girls are baffled when they heard about all of this and are very puzzled but Rarity continues explaining.

"She came to my door about half an hour ago and we had a little conversation about some deal that she can offer me everything I want even diamonds and jewels."

"I think twice about that!" said Applejack. "Evan though she is from 101 Dalmatians."

"Oh I know darling, but she wanted me to use my magic to make fur coats but I already sense that she is evil."

"And then you try to fall for her act right?" Rainbow Dash asked as she crossed her arms.

But Rarity began to finish her story. "Actually Rainbow Dash, I refuse her offer because I get this funny feeling that she wanted my magic for evil."

"Oh whew, that's good." Sighed Spike in relief.

"Although she did warn me that I won't be able to keep my magic for long and lastly she'll get even with us!"

Rainbow Dash faces palm her head in frustration. "Hang on, is she nuts!?"

Sunset place her hand on Rarity's shoulder in comfort and reassures her. "Rarity, there's no way she can take away your magic, even if she did I think she might be on to something else."

But Applejack is still looking puzzled about Rarity's encounter with Cruella. "But how did this Cruella De Vil get to Rarity's house and how did she know all about that stuff about us having magic?"

"Um…Dr. Facilier?" Fluttershy asked nervously.

Thinking that he might involve in this Pinkie began to lose her temper. "Oooh, even so, when I get my hands on that witch doctor IM GONNA—"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Rainbow Dash calmed her down. "Let's not jump into conclusions Pinkie Pie! He's not the only one we have to worry about. Remember what Sunset told us about Maleficent and those Disney Villains we keep hearing about from the book?"

Pinkie Pie answered. "Yes?"

"Why? They can't be real." Chuckled Applejack.

"Maybe." Thought Rainbow Dash. "But I think the Shadow Man must have told Maleficent and some other villains like Jafar, Hades, Ursula, Cruella De Vil, the Evil Queen, Scar, and Captain Hook all about us yesterday and they might end up in this world."

"Eh. Sounded more like something that somebody was tryin' to makin' up just to scare us." Said Applejack but then puts her fingers on her chin and thought. "At least I hope it was. Last thing I want is to have some Halloween trick."

Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie are looking at Rainbow Dash and are very concern about she might be having a Halloween prank. "What?"

Rarity began to ask. "Do you think this whole Cruella De Vil thing could be some sort of Halloween trick of yours Rainbow Dash?"

"No way! Why'd you ask?"

"Well, during Halloween you love to scare people and pulling pranks." Said Fluttershy.

Applejack agreed with Fluttershy on this one. "Yeah, remember what happened last year?"

Sunset and Sci-Twilight look at each other rather curious about what Rainbow Dash did on Halloween last year.

"Wait, what did Rainbow do last year?" Sci-Twilight asked.

But Rainbow didn't want to bring that up. She scratches the back of her head and said nervously. "Uh…it's probably best not to talk about it."

"I think we should discuss these things later." Said Sunset Shimmer. "I'll go to the library to see what we can find a way to defeat the villains. But for now let's get the party decorated and get our costumes all set."

"Yeah, I suppose you're right Sunset." Applejack nodded. "We should just forget about this "Cruella De Vil" for a bit and just try to focus on enjoyin' tonight's party."

The rest of the girls all nodded their heads in agreement they all walk up inside before the bell ring unknown to them Hades and Ursula were spying on them from the Wondercolt Statue.

"There they go." Said Ursula. "Trying to enjoy the night of their lives."

Hades scoffed. "Hmph, well they won't be for long, once we give them a little trick or treat tonight."

Ursula nodded. "Indeed, it's time for us to deal with these girls and our search for this portal."

"Yeah, but from I heard from Shadow Man. Rarity didn't fall for Cruella's trick. So I should deal with this Fluttershy while you'll deal with this Pinkie Pie."

"I will do no such thing Hot Boy!" shouted the Sea Witch "You will deal with the annoying Pinkie Pie. The kindness Fluttershy, however, is mine."

"Okay alright, since Maleficent has given us this assignment to deal with them so they give us their magic and lead us to Equestria. I thought we could you know switch. But it's your call."

With that Hades vanishes much to Ursula's annoyance and sighed. "Why do I have ever get stuck with him? Well no matter I've got Equestrian magic and portal to find. All that's missing is some good all evil laughter." Ursula laughed evilly and started to continue on her mission.