• Published 14th Sep 2017
  • 4,504 Views, 48 Comments

My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Halloween Havoc - Brerdaniel



This story takes place after the events of Rollercoaster of Friendship. It's Halloween at Canterlot High and The Rainbooms go off against Disney's Greatest Villains who are taking over the school and plotting to invade Equestria.

  • ...
11
 48
 4,504

Chapter 10: Breaking the Spell/Apologizing

Sunset raced downstairs and return to the music hall and see that her friends are still arguing by Maleficent's green mist and she put a stop to this.

"Girls, stop!" Sunset shouted as she barged in through the doors. "You have to stop! This isn't like all of you!"

"And where have you been, darling?" Rarity asked.

"You betrayed us by making a deal with Jafar!" Rainbow Dash accused.

Sunset Shimmer was shocked. "What?! No, it's not like that! You are all in some kind of magic spell that makes you think you made deals with the villains!"

"Ha! Unlikely story!" Pinkie Pie said.

"But I'm telling you the truth if you don't think I am then looking at the mist around you!" Sunset said in pointing to the mist, as the girls did, Sunset suddenly began to see a vision of the villains in a dark and shadowy castle area as Maleficent was holding the Evil Queen's box smiling in an evil grin.

"This power...the power of their elements are now all ours to claim. Now that the girls are under my spell in blaming each other, none of them shall use their powers ever again." Maleficent said in looking at the other villains.

"Yes, we villains rule!" Hades shouted in getting covered in his own fire.

"But this still leaves us with Sunset and Twilight...the two of them not be under the spell as we think." Dr. Facilier said in remembering the other two.

"Excuse me?" Hades asked in his fire starting to vanish.

"As to tell...Sunset and Twilight are the only two we missed. And if the spell didn't reach to them, then it would seem that not all of the elements can be claimed by us." The doctor then explains in recalling to see Sunset in the hall before taking his leave with Trixie.

"This could lead to a problem and that will very displease Maleficent." Jafar then added in seeing the problem in hand.

"Now dear friends, do not lose your temper yet. For in that my mist shall continue to get the elements from the girls before it will claim Sunset and Twilight. Soon we shall begin our plan in having the school to ourselves." Maleficent said in remaining calm and in a good mood.

"Looks like you know something will turn the tables on the girls do you, darling," Cruella said in an evil smile as well.

"Yes I do, and besides...we have still just begun to capture their power, soon we shall take the lives of all the student section no the school and control them as they shall become our army to rule their world before taking control of Equestria." Replied Maleficent.

"Well then Maleficent, let's turn up the heat and to add in our fun to the students," Ursula said while beginning to laugh in holding her shell building up Maleficent's power to allow her to prepare another spell on the school.

Soon Hades and Jafar begin to do the same as soon all of the villains so were laughing evilly. As the vision ended, Sunset was shocked by this and covers her mouth.

"Oh no...this is worse then I think, but I notice me and Twilight are not affected but... Hold on, where is Twilight!?" Sunset shouted in realizing Sci-Twilight was completely gone and looks around to hope she was alright while remaining in the music room, but to suddenly see the door close loudly and trapping the girls inside.

"No!! They trapped us all in!!" Sunset then said starting to feel scared while the other girls heard her in shock while they all shouted at the same time.

"What?! The doors locked?!?" Sunset tried to open the door soon to see the girls about to argue again of all what's going on beside of Maleficent's green mist affecting them, while in wishing Sci-Twilight was with her to get them out, Sunset didn't know was that Sci-Twilight was heading to the forest holding Sleeping Death apple in hand and Spike was trying to catch up to her.


Meanwhile, Dr. Facilier is busy tutoring Trixie with voodoo magic even though he is impressed with the lessons she's still under his control with a sinister grin.

"You have done well Trixie these are very good indeed you have become a natural," Facilier said in impression voice.

"Thank you Dr. Facilier I can assure you I will be as great as powerful as you are!" Trixie.

"Yes I can imagine." he grinned. "Now allow me to show me to show you how to bring these voodoo dolls to life for your next lesson."

Facilier chuckled and looks at the Evil Queen's box reaching for his goal.


Later while the sun is setting Spike is still looking for Twilight in the forest but he could hear her crying he ran further and further to find her.

Elsewhere Sci-Twilight is in tears. She soon removed her glasses to try drying her tears as she cries.

"I can't believe it, there were now possessed by Maleficent's spell and never knowing about it. Plus...me, Spike and Sunset were too late to warn them before it happened. Maybe...maybe Midnight Sparkle was right from the start that I would lose my friends if the villains have their plans already starting...I don't know what to do now." Sci-Twilight said in a saddling tone in voice while sniffling, soon as she was then walking into the forest, she then pulls out the apple the evil queen gave her and remembered her words of the apple as her voice echoed in her mind.

Sci-Twilight then began to look around her and in seeing the sunset knowing there wasn't enough time to go back, so she went deeper through the forest and began soon feel her inner self-touching her hands as she begins to stop and look back to the school...hopefully lighten her hopes back up again and in knowing what wish she had in mind while holding the apple in her hands.

Sci-Twilight:
It used to be so simple
It was a world I understood
I didn't know what I didn't know
And life seemed pretty good
But now the darkness rises
From somewhere deep inside of me
Her power overtakes me
Can I keep this midnight from getting free?

If I can stay with the light
I know I'll be free
And I can start to behold
I can start to be me
But instead, I am struggling with all that I see
And these friends mustn't see the midnight in me
The midnight in me!
They mustn't see the midnight in me

Twilight still was thinking of what her old other half said about her friends betraying her for thinking they join the villains and for that Twilight will end up forgotten forever, but that was completely a lie to have Twilight believe in that case. But in staring at the apple, she soon sadly removes her glasses to dry her tears and place them back on soon in standing up and by this chance for her hopes in saving her friends. Her choice was to wish on the apple in the only hope of returning her friends their powers and returning Twilight's own powers back.

"I know this is a wrong mistake and decision...but this might be able to help my friends," she said.

Soon Twilight closes her eyes while a tear starts to form in and Twilight sadly makes her wish to the sleeping death apple.

"I wish...I wish with my heart that Maleficent's spell for taking my friends magic and mine were free and that there were returned to us. I also wish to NEVER let Midnight Sparkle come back to me and I will be there to help my friends but if we don't do something, knowing that...everyone I know in Cantorlot High will become servants to the Disney villains, but I know that my friends and I can stop them because...I AM Twilight Sparkle, and the magic I carry within me is...the magic of friendship."

Soon Twilight's tear drops onto the apple just as she bites into it. Spike caught up just in time but in seeing this, he saw Twilight suddenly feeling strange as her breath grows still and her blood gone chilled. Soon as Twilight falls to the ground, she was in the sleeping death and the apple rolls near Spike.

"Oh no, Twilight!" Spike worried.

Spike runs over to Twilight and starts to whine in fear, she saw her lying down on the ground he ran over to her trying to wake Twilight by licking her cheek and nuzzling her too.

"Twilight, Twilight please wake up! Wake up please!" Spike shouted but Twilight didn't respond.

Spike tried to then pull on Sci-Twilight's arm to try to get her up, but she couldn't budge, this soon made Spike even more worried when he almost trips on the sleeping death apple that Sci-Twilight took a bite out of.

"Oh no, she didn't..!" He said afraid to take a look and was in shock to see where the teeth marks bit through. "She did! This is awfully major bad news. I gotta tell Sunset and get someone to help me free the others from the spell."

Spike soon reached into Sci-Twilight's bag in getting a lunch bag zipper and placing the sleeping death apple in it and in zipping it closed to carry the apple in the bag in his mouth and hurrying to the school before turning back to look at the sleeping Sci-Twilight.

"Hang on Twilight, I'll be back with the girls! Just don't die on us." Spike said in then heading back to Canterlot High to get Sunset Shimmer and the human mane 5. But as Spike didn't notice was that Sci-Twilight's wish had a light mist surround itself into a ball before the mist flown towards to first where the box of trapped magic is.


But while the mist was in freeing the trapped magic, Sci-Twilight awakes in a black void where she then looks around seeing nothing but blackness around her.
"W-Where am I? And how did I end up in here?" Sci-Twilight asked in standing herself up but even though there was no floor, she can feel on the ground of the void. Soon she then hears a familiar laugh sounding like her, but she then looks to see a grey misty cloud in seeing Midnight Sparkle coming to her but the void begins to show an open field that looked like Equestria yet the sky was in an orange color and the wind was blowing a little.

"I didn't think you end up eating the sleeping death Apple just like that, that sure was very risky. But hey...you did it to save your friends, or so you think." Midnight Sparkle started to say in a tone that made a person feel trickery in their voice. But Sci-Twilight didn't care about that, she soon crosses her arms and in standing up to her ego.

"You're wrong, my friends did not betray me, the villains made us all think it was true. In fact, I think you're trying to make me go back to you!" Sci-Twilight said in seeing this before. Midnight Sparkle soon started to clutch her fists but remained calm in front of Sci-Twilight.

"Don't start with me, you will soon become me again and I will fight you in order to defeat the villains for my freedom!" Shouted Midnight Sparkle, but just as she attacked, Sci-Twilight dodges and forms to her pony hero form and began to use her magic to bounce back the attacks while also flying in the air.

"You don't know of how much power the villains are making by taking the magic from my friends by filling their minds but illusions, I know cause Sunset, Spike and I saw it with our eyes. You cannot escape from this place cause I don't want to go back as you!" Sci-Twilight then said as she and Midnight Sparkle were about to give their best attack to strike onto each other. As both, their powers hit in the center, a huge wave of their bounced them to each side of their corner. As the dust clears, both girls soon get up and started to catch their breath.

"It seems we both are in an impasse...and strong to that. But will never stop me from getting you for my own!" Midnight Sparkle said in anger but soon sees Sci-Twilight placing her hand on her chest where her heart is and slowly walking over to Midnight Sparkle.

"It's true we both are in an impasse and strong but yet your wrong. I didn't wish to lose my friends again like the many times before, cause without the magic of friendship then everything in balance will not survive and be lost...just like how I lost control of the magic because of you. But if you stop and look around them. You'll see what your doing is the mistake that the history you change can make. Please Midnight Sparkle, don't do this again cause it isn't right. Trust me...we both will find another way." Sci-Twilight said while walking to Midnight Sparkle in watching her fall to her knees and trying to listen.

But Sci-Twilight soon then notice Midnight Sparkle looking down not showing her face but to softly start...sobbing in sadness and her glowing eyes start to fade to normal like Sci-Twilight's eyes for in finally seeing the light in Midnight Sparkle.

"I know I you feel but taking on the villains on yourself isn't a good idea, my friends and I always defeat forces of evil together, and so...I like you to feel the same as I do...but not like this. As a new you is finally blooming to the truth, just take me the hand. I'll show you a better way of how our magic can save the world and our friends." Sci-Twilight said to offer her left hand to Midnight Sparkle as she first tries to not do so...but in seeing her sadness getting stronger she then stands up and soon gives her own left hand to Sci-Twilight before sadly smiling and a burst of pure light circles around Midnight Sparkle to suddenly transform her to a new form.

Sci-Twilight watched while holding Midnight Sparkles hand to see her transform into a new look that made her wear a beautiful purple and light blue dress with stars and sparkles all over and in wearing long leg sandals and her wings changed into more angel like then demon-swan like, her dance in light purple marks forming like a mask and with a straight unicorn horn and her hair in no ponytail and let down waving like a oceans wave and her heart was no longer darkened as night and cold. This new form of Midnight Sparkle was now a daydream form known as Dreamlight Sparkle.

"If you are sure...then I believe your right, I was always forgotten by you and yet I wanted to be remembered and never to be left alone here in this void. So if your telling me this truth then let me help you like this, not only you have saved my life from our darkness but you also showed me that your wisdom is more improved then before by your magic. I thank you Twilight, so now...let us save our friends to be one for this time and maybe forever for all of our friends." Dreamlight Sparkle said in a now calm but happy and caring voice as she was finally redeemed by Sci-Twilight's magic and the strong on of her love for her friends.


Sci-Twilight smiled too then nod as she and Dreamlight Sparkle hugged each other soon to then feel their power becoming one. Outside the void Sci-Twilight was dreaming in, the powers of Sci-Twilight's magic and her wish were able to free the captured magic from the box and as the mist then enters the school's classroom were Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity and Pinkie Pie were about to argue much more, a huge light burst hits the girls and the green mist was gone completely returning the girls to normal and in leaving Sunset Shimmer in shock of seeing this.

"Girls! Are you all alright??" Sunset asked in hoping the girls would answer.

"Man...what happened, and what are we arguing about?" Rainbow Dash asked in feeling dizzy along with the girls as they chatted the same thing but in looking to each other confused.

Sunset sighed in relief seeing that the spell was gone and she then began to explain of what was really going on. "Maleficent and the villains made you into the illusions of letting you think you agreed to the villains' deals, I was trying to tell you guys that yet you ignored me when you were arguing about the fake."

But as she then finished, all the girls soon look down to feel ashamed of having the spell get them like that.

"Crabby apple, I didn't know that the spell made us see fake illusions of us with the villains. I feel so ashamed of myself. I'm so sorry everyone." Pinkie Pie said in looking sad and to look at everyone besides her.

"We're sorry to Pinkie Pie. Let's not let that happened again." Applejack said on getting the girls in a group hug as they also say their sorry's too.

But as they soon let go, they then realize that the door was still locked and they soon hurry to try to unlock it.

"Oh shoot, hurry girls, let's get out of here and go find Twilight. She just ran off while seeing you guys arguing." Sunset said in now worrying about Sci-Twilight of her running away earlier.

But as the girls try to get the door opened, they couldn't and fall to the floor until they hear a knock and seeing the door open with Spike standing out.

"Spike, your okay!" Sunset said before hugging him.

"Sorry if I didn't get here sooner, I had to find somebody who wasn't under Dr. Facilier's spell to help me get you out," Spike replied in seeing the girls alright and soon DJ Pon3 soon peeks into the room still wearing her headphones.

"Why didn't she listen to the villains?" Sunset asked in confusion but soon to hear Spike reply to her.

"Never takes off her headphones."

DJ Pon3 smiles to give a thumbs up. Soon the girls get back onto their feet.

"Come on Y'all, let's go find Twilight and fast." Applejack said in feeling the excitement to go find Sci-Twilight.

"Um...about that...I think she did something that she shouldn't do for us." Spike said soon to let DJ Pon3 show the bitten sleeping apple in the zip bag to the girls, and the girls all had fear in their eyes as they all shouted "Oh no!!"


The girls hurry with Spike and DJ Pon3 to where Sci-Twilight is. Once they arrive, they all saw her still in death sleep and untouched.

"Oh, no...poor Twilight. She must have eaten the apple in saving us...and yet we were too late to save her." Rarity said in feeling very sad and nearly crying.

"There's gotta be a way to wake her up. And sadly Timber isn't here to help cause I heard from the Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs story, true loves kiss can break the spell." Sunset said in concern hoping to find a way to wake Sci-Twilight. As the girls were thinking of an answer, Fluttershy soon saw the geodes glowing along with Sci-Twilight's as something was happening.

"Um, girls? I think our geodes are glowing. Do you think we can use our powers to awake Twilight?" Fluttershy then asked as the girls saw their geodes glow too.

"You know, that's a very good idea. Let's try it and see. Let's hope it'll work." Pinkie Pie said in thinking the same thing.

Soon the girls formed a circle around Sci-Twilight holding each other's hands while DJ Pon3 and Spike stood back watching from a distance. As the geodes glow brighter than before, a rainbow forming from the geodes began to flow around the girls and surrounding Sci-Twilight as their powers seem to be working.

Soon Sci-Twilight began to lift herself by the rainbows help and first started coughing out the piece she bit from the apple as it lands on the ground, soon by her geodes light, it soon surrounds her as the magic of friendship was making Sci-Twilight finally awake as the spell from the sleeping death apple was completely broken. Soon the rainbow flies up to the sky and creates a rain-boom that speeded its magic across the area. Sci-Twilight soon lands gently on the ground on her feet and she starts to then yawn with a stretch.

"Mmm...what...what happened? And why is everyone all here?" Sci-Twilight asked in looking around and cleaning her glass. Soon the girls and Spike went to hug Sci-Twilight happy to see her awake.

"We're so sorry we were late sugar cube, the villains tried to put a number on us all by Maleficent's spell. Anyway, your safe and still kicking, I'm so happy to see you awake again, you really worried us sick like a mother hen worrying for her chicks." Applejack said in hugging Sci-Twilight smiling and with tears of joy in her eyes.

"I'm glad to see you all too. I'm just glad you're not arguing anymore because it would be an awful nightmare for us all." Sci-Twilight said feel now safe and happy again.

"I agree, now come on girls, let's all get the school ready for Halloween and think of a way to defeat the villains, and DJ Pon3 can help us with the music choices." Sunset then said holding Sci-Twilight's hand as all of the girls with Spike and DJ Pon3 headed back to the school to get the Halloween dance ready but as they were heading back, they also knew the villains will be shocked of seeing the elements and the powers completely gone from the Evil Queen's box.


Elsewhere Dr. Facilier sense there's something's wrong he went to the Evil Queen's box to check on it he opens it and looked inside and it was empty.

"What?! NO!!!!" he shouted making Trixie feeling curious.

"Uh, something wrong?" Trixie asked.

The Shadow Man looked at her and said in a calm voice. "No, nothing my dear. Excuse me I have some important matter to attend to."

Facilier leaves his room in the flash and leaving Trixie confused. Now the Shadow Man is feeling angry seeing the box empty and the elements have escaped he was alone in the hallway.

"How did the elements ever escaped!?" he growled.

The Shadow Man look behind him and notice Maleficent has appeared with the other villains.

"Friends!" he greeted with a nervous smile.

"Something went wrong Doctor?" Maleficent asked.

"No! Nothing's wrong at all!" he answered. "In fact, there's just a minor set back about the Girls' magical powers and the elements."

"What?" The Evil Queen said in an angry tone voice.

"Well, the elements somehow manage to escape!" Facilier confessed.

"WHAT?!?!" Jafar shouted.

"Impossible!" Maleficent feared. "How could the magic escaped?!" Maleficent wondered about the possible ways but then she looked down at the bitten poison apple and realizes who bit it and became extremely disappointed. "It must be her."

"Twilight Sparke!" The Evil Queen growls. "She did this! Well since she ate the poison apple it's no matter she's in a sleeping death. Just like my stepdaughter."

"I wouldn't count on it," Maleficent said to the Queen. "Her friends somehow must've wakened her up. With their own magic of friendship."

Hades is really ticked off and exploded himself with anger and rage with his fiery flames. "We were so close! So close. We tripped the finish line. Why? because that little Twilight has to go all noble."

"Blast those scurvy brats!" Captain Hook shouted. "They shall not interfere with our master plan!"

"Enough!" Scar shouted. "Maleficent, what shall we do now?"

"Let them have their Halloween fun," Maleficent said while she turns to her allies. "We'll let them enjoy their Hallow's Eve celebration and when they perform on stage on we'll get them a surprise they shall never forget once we take over this school on the stroke of midnight we shall lead our army to the portal to the world of Equestria!"

"Yes, now nothing can stop us to achieve our goal!" Cruella agreed.

"Well, it's time for us to take the matter into our own hands and tentacles!" Ursula said. "Equestria will be ours! And then we'll make them writhe. We'll see them wriggles like worms on hooks!"

All the villains laugh evilly and cackling and our to prepare their move on The Rainbooms and their invasion in Equestria.