• Published 14th Sep 2017
  • 4,505 Views, 48 Comments

My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Halloween Havoc - Brerdaniel



This story takes place after the events of Rollercoaster of Friendship. It's Halloween at Canterlot High and The Rainbooms go off against Disney's Greatest Villains who are taking over the school and plotting to invade Equestria.

  • ...
11
 48
 4,505

Chapter 1: Prologue

In the forbidden mountains as a thunderstorm was coming on its way. The evil witch Maleficent paced back and forth in a furious mood begin watched by her minions as they looked to her.

"It's incredible!" Yelled Maleficent as she raised her voice in anger. "All Hallows' Eve will soon be here, and there's always a failure of conquering the world. I will not allow it to happen again this year!"

Soon Maleficent starts to use her power attacking her minions as they run to avoid being zapped and attacked. The dark fairy soon starts to feel her anger lower yet feeling a disgrace of her power soon to be weakened.

"Oh it's hopeless, a disgrace to the forces of evil." Maleficent said as she sat onto her throne sighing.

Soon she called to her pet raven bird to asking for his help.

"My pet, you are my only hope. Circle far and wide, to gather the villains so we shall begin preparations to conquer All Hallow's Eve."

Soon the raven began to flap his wings and to begin searching for villains Maleficent requested as he heard Maleficent finally spoke

"Go, and do not fail me."

Soon within the next passing hours, the raven soon returns with bringing Jafar, Ursula, Scar, The Evil Queen, Hades, Captain Hook, Cruella De Vil and Dr. Facilier to Maleficent's castle through a dark aura like portal and Maleficent soon appears from her green fires holding her staff as her raven lands on the staff's orb.

"Why hello Maleficent, it has been quiet a long time since the last we had seen you." Jafar started as he bows to Maleficent to respect her.

Soon Ursala gives her evil smile in wishing to know what was troubling Maleficent.

"My dear sweet friend, what's had troubled you?" Ursula asked when looking to Maleficent.

"My followers of darkness, the time of All Hallow's Eve is drawing near, yet every year we villains have been defeated many times in the past all by ourselves. But to this year, we shall join forces to come together and combine our power to finally conquer All Hallow's Eve." Maleficent replied as the villains listen in her plan.

"Oh yeah...that shall give us all the right curve to take over Halloween." Hades chuckled when having the same idea Maleficent had.

Scar soon chuckled as well, but to this Captain Hook soon began to speak in to asking Maleficent,

"And what shall we also do when we shall conquer Halloween Maleficent? I should think we could see if there be any forces that could be ours for the taking to let us become powerful."

In hearing that, Dr. Facilier soon began to remember something as he smiles faded away for a bit.

"If I may say Maleficent, I had once heard from my friends from the other side, that there was a place called Canterlot High that has to seem to hold some kind of power far stronger than yours or mine. And to think of it, I should think we shall have this Canterlot High as our base to conquer it and to have Halloween all to ourselves." Dr. Facilier said as he soon used his black voodoo magic into showing the school. As the villains gaze of this school seeing some kind of magical aura, they were soon surprised by this. "By of this, I shall go to see if the rumors of this place being a magical barrier and maybe to allow us to catch some slaves." The voodoo doctor soon added in his speech once he removed his hat.

"Now this will be wonderful. How marvelous." Curella De Vil said as she smiled. "This will be a very big opportunity for us to finally have us control all Halloween with this beautiful school. And no one can ever stop us."

Soon the villains began to laugh and to love the idea of taking over Canterlot High. Soon Dr. Facilier whistles to call his shadow friends as they appear on the walls in monstrous forms as the doctor soon chuckled.

"Listen up my friends. We're gonna have ourselves a school to control. For Halloween, it'll be our time to finally have our night...for good. Now, go on ahead!" Said Dr. Facilier as the shadows soon go on their way to Canterlot High to await the doctor there.

But before he went off, the Evil Queen soon speaks to the doctor about bringing back the magic for his proof the rumors were all true.

"But to make sure you do not fail us and to proof what you say is true, bring back that power...in this." The evil queen said as she soon held a box for Dr. Facilier that had a sword knife perching a heart on the middle as a lock. The doctor soon gave out an evil laugh and to accept the evil queen's request, taking the box with him and to go to Canterlot High. Maleficent soon looks to her raven to let it accompany Dr. Facilier on his task as she, Jafar, Ursula, Cruella De Vil, and Scar gave an evil smile in preparing for their arrival to Cantorlot High for Halloween.

Author's Note:

"This story takes place after the events of My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Legend of Everfree"

I don't own My Little Pony or the Disney Villains

All rights go to Hasbro and Disney