• Published 14th Sep 2017
  • 4,505 Views, 48 Comments

My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Halloween Havoc - Brerdaniel



This story takes place after the events of Rollercoaster of Friendship. It's Halloween at Canterlot High and The Rainbooms go off against Disney's Greatest Villains who are taking over the school and plotting to invade Equestria.

  • ...
11
 48
 4,505

Chapter 11: The Party/It's Our School Now!

Moments later at the auditorium the girls made it back and they are about to get ready for their biggest night of the year.

"Alright, the sun setting and we got time in our hands!" Sunset Shimmer said with determination.

"Now that's the kinda can-do spirit I'm lookin' for this Halloween!" Applejack shouted.

"Let's do it girls!" said Twilight as she put her hand for her friends to put things together with teamwork.

"Yee-haw!" Applejack shouted and puts her hand on Twilight's hand.

"Absolutely!" Rarity said her hand on AJ and Twilight's hands.

"Rock on!" Rainbow Dash said.

"Yes, indeed!" Pinkie Pie said.

"Yaaay!" Fluttershy whispered.

Sunset Shimmer also puts her hand on the circle of friendship and declared all for one and one for all and raise their hands up for a circle overheard shot. The girls powered up they're geodes to get everything ready as quickly as possible. Sci-Twilight levitates all the streamers above. Applejack uses her strength to carry the heavy. Rainbow Dash uses her speed to help Twilight with decorations bats and ghosts. Pinkie Pie brought all the candy and food. While Fluttershy, Rarity, Sunset Shimmer, and Spike paint all the Halloween themes and make Jack-O-Lanterns on the pumpkins. But none of the girls knew that they were being watched by Dr. Facilier and Cruella De Vil with an angry glare on their faces.

You worry too much
You make yourself sad
You can't change the fate
But don't feel so bad
Enjoy it while you can
It's just like the weather
So quit complaining brother
No one lives forever

With the auditorium all decorated and everything all set for the party, the girls headed over to the Carousel Boutique to get their costumes. Unbeknownst Maleficent's Raven follows them.

Let's have a party there's a full moon in the sky
It's the hour of the wolf and I don't want to' die

At the Carousel Boutique. Rarity immediately pulled out a clothing rank, already with their Disney costumes. The Girls are indeed impressed by Rarity's design of their costumes. Fluttershy takes a look at the Princess Aurora costume for her sizes. And Pinkie Pie checks out her costume of Honey Lemon from Big Hero 6 and is very hyped to put it on. Rainbow Dash, on the other hand, looks at her costume of Simba feels very amused with it she glares angrily at Rarity but she shrugged innocently but Dash decided to give it a try since Rarity promised her to let her be Judy Hopps next year.

I'm so happy
Dancing while the Grim Reaper
Cuts cut cuts but he can't get me
I'm clever as can be
And I'm very quick
But don't forget
We've only got so many tricks
No one lives forever

Twilight and Sunset Shimmer look at their Snow White and Princess Jasmine and they are absolutely perfect. The girls went into their dressing rooms and got their costumes on and they are all set for tonight's Halloween Party. And they look at Spike and puts him on his Simba cub costume. Maleficent's Raven is watching them and decided to inform her mistress and the other villains that they're coming to the party.

You think you've got it rough
What about your darling doggie
Ten short years
And he's getting old and groggy
I don't think it's very fair
Cold Chop Low
But it's all relative my friend cause
No one lives forever

A few minutes later, Maleficent's raven returns to inform her mistress that the Human Mane Seven are busy getting ready for tonight and goes off to tell the villains that they should be ready their plan is in motion.

Let's have a party there's a full moon in the sky
It's the hour of the wolf and I don't want to' die

The sun has set and the moon is full and the girls spend some spare time going across the neighborhood going Trick-or-Treating until their candy bags got full. After they're done Trick-or-Treating they reached Canterlot High for their biggest night of the year so they came into the auditorium and it's full of people in they're costumes. Much to their excitement, they walked in to enjoy their fun.

I'm so happy
Dancing while the Grim Reaper
Cuts cut cuts but he can't get me
I'm clever as can be
And I'm very quick
But don't forget
We've only got so many tricks
No one lives forever

Everyone around Canterlot High is enjoying the party with them dancing with the band playing Halloween music on stage, playing games, bobbing for apples, drinking and having food and candy. Sunset Shimmer, Sci-Twilight, Spike, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy are also dancing on the dance floor having a great time while the music is playing. But they notice that Dr. Facilier and the other villains are not around which makes Twilight wondered and worried about their next move.

"Anybody see Dr. Facilier or the villains?" Twilight asked.

"Maybe they were too embarrassed to show! They might've let us have the best night of our lives." Rainbow Dash said.

"Maybe...." Sci-Twilight worried.

Meanwhile, Pinkie, Applejack, and Rarity are busy eating candy and food and drinking their drinks Applejack, on the other hand, trying to straighten her Peter Pan costume up even though she impresses the way Rarity made it.

"Hmm. Told you you'd like it," said Rarity with an impression.

"It's alright... I guess," said Applejack trying to be honest and cool and asked her best friend. "I do get to keep it after the party though, right?"

Rarity nodded and the others are done eating and return to the dance floor with their friends.


Elsewhere the hallways Snips and Snails are preparing for their nasty Halloween trick with water balloons until they saw Maleficent walking past them they hide the water balloon try to act normally. Maleficent walked past them and didn't even notice them which it leaves them very suspicious.

"She looks different in that costume." Snails said.

"Yeah, she looks taller," said Snips.


Cause
No one, no one, no one...
No one lives forever!

As soon as the song ends everybody claps for their enjoyable evening and Principal Celestia in her Fairy Godmother costume comes up to the stage and announces the next performance to the students.

"First off, I wanna say how wonderful everything looks tonight. Thank you all for coming for our very special Halloween party! And now, without further ado, I'd like to announce our next song performed by The Rainbooms!"

Everyone clap when the curtain opens to the Rainbooms. Backstage Dr. Facilier and Jafar look behind seeing the Rainbooms are getting ready to perform.

"There they are time to put our plan into action," said Dr. Faciler with an evil grin.

"Yes, time to give them something special for Halloween." Jafar grinned and he turns to Captain Hook to give him the signal.

Captain Hook saws Jafar's signal and sends the signal to Cruella De Vil and Cruella is at the power switch and she gives him a thumbs up ready for action.

Back on Stage Sci-Twilight begins to speak to the audience.

"Happy Halloween everyone! We shall give you this special song we shall never forget tonight!"

Cruella De Vil starts to turn off the power and said: "Lights out!"

All the lights went off leaving the room pitch black and everyone gasped with confusion and worry.

"Hey, what happen to the lights?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"The power must've gone out." Applejack said.

"Oh, I'm scared of the dark," Fluttershy said in a frightening voice.

"Alright everyone calm down!" Sunset Shimmer said. "I'm sure there is a good expla--"

Before Sunset Shimmer can finish her sentence the wind came through bursting the doors wide open Twilight and her friends along saw the wind came in the school out of nowhere leaving them really confused until a flash of a lightning bolt strikes down the floor and flames appear.

Rarity gasped and see what's coming in the party. "Oh, my goodness!" The green flames form themselves into Maleficent who made a quite surprising appearance to the students and the lights came back on.

"Trick or Treat," Maleficent said with the greeting.

"Is that..." Sci Twilight said with a shocking surprise.

"It is Maleficent!" Sunset Shimmer confirmed.

"That's Maleficent?" Applejack asked in a confusing way by Maleficent's appearance. "Am I goin' crazy, or did she appeared in the fire?"

"Freaky-deaky!" Pinkie Pie said.

Maleficent walks up to the stage and confronts the Rainbooms. "Well...this is a pleasant surprise." She said with a sinister smile. "I have come here join the celebration, and lo! I meet these girls!"

Maleficent laugh evilly with amusement with even the girls are still confused on what she just said. The evil continues speaking. "I really felt quite impressed by receiving an invitation."

"Hang on. Who invited you to come here?" Sunset Shimmer asked.

"I did," said Dr. Facilier who appeared from the shadows behind the girls.

"Uh... you?" Pinkie Pie asked in surprise but she notices the girls are looking at her thinking she forgot that this was his scheme. "Oh right, sorry."

"Yes, indeed. Maleficent and I thought we can give you a magical performance during your song." Dr. Facilier said with the tip of his hat.

"Huh??" the girls said in unison until they heard another voice coming from behind them.

"Right he is ladies," Jafar said as the girls looked behind them. " It’s Halloween, you know… and with just the right touch!"

"Which it was given by my permission by the way." Principal Celestia said as she and Luna appeared with them by the way.

"They thought you all should perform with Facilier's friends together," said Vice Principal Luna.

The Rainbooms are now shocked on those words the Principals said to them Sunset Shimmer couldn't take it anymore.

"Okay. One – they are not in the band!" she snapped. "And two – we are not performing with them!"

"And you know what? I get the feeling that you two are not the real Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna at all!" Twilight said.

"So where are the real ones?" Applejack asked. "Y'all better tell us what'd ya do with them!"

"Why we've only begun to heat things up," Maleficent said. "Let's show them just how spirited and all Hallow's Eve celebration can really be!"

Maleficent cackled evilly and uses her staff to cast dark magic all CHS by creating a thunderstorm outside turning this school into her domain and every student are now in trapped in chains which it makes Sci-Twilight and her friends very afraid and scared and the villains began to sing their song with Jafar on the spotlight.

(The song is It's Our House Now! from Mickey's House of Villains)

Jafar:
This could be quite the place

Cruella and the Evil Queen appear from behind Rarity and Spike.

Cruella De Vil:
Full of wholesome, happy faces

Ursula came out of nowhere and right behind Fluttershy.

Ursula:
Hanging out

Captain Hook and Scar also appeared behind Applejack and Rainbow Dash

Captain Hook:
Feeling fine

Hades lastly appeared behind Pinkie Pie and she gasped with horror.

Hades:
Where everyone's a friend of mine

Cruella De Vil:
Inside this evil joint

Captain Hook:
Every guest gets to the point

Jafar, Captain Hook, Cruella, and Hades:
This day will live in infamy

Maleficent and Jafar used their magic to summon their army of various Disney Villains to come to CHS the Hitch-Hiking Ghosts, all of Captain Hook's pirate crew, the Fates, Pain and Panic, Scar's hyenas, and Facilier's Friends on the Other Side.

Ursula:
CHS is history

Ursula laughed while the Hitch-Hiking Ghosts and all the bats flying all across the gym and school is now becoming they're evil villains' lair and the girls continue to watch in horror.

The Disney Villains:
It's our house now
It's our house now

Hitch-Hiking Ghosts:
It's the fact you can't ignore

The Disney Villains:
Shut the windows, lock the doors
It's our house now

Hook's Pirates:
Raise your mugs, you thieves and thugs

The Fates:
Join the rabble-rousing crowd

The Disney Villains:
It's our house now

Spike jumped seeing to Siamese cats named Si and Am sneaking up behind him.

Si & Am
All the coolest cats fit in so perfectly

Maleficent:
Every evil queen gets due respect

"Oh boy," said Applejack with worry. Sci-Twilight became more scared when she notice Scar walked up closer to her.

Scar:
You'll forget your troubles, put your trust in me

The Evil Queen:
You had your fun

Facilier's Shadow minions grab the shadows of Sunset Shimmer and her friends and Spike the dog and carried them out of the gym as they scream in terror.

The Disney Villains:
You made your play
But you Rainbooms had your day
It's our house now

The girls get carried and past Pain and Panic, Dr, Facilier, Scar, and some other villains partying at the gym.

Pain & Panic:
Down and dirty

The Disney Villains:
It's our house now

Hook's Pirates:
Me hearty

Hades uses his flams to help Hook's crew toasting bread.

Hades:
What a place for breaking bread

The Fates circle around the Cutie Mark Crusaders until the Queen of Hearts cuts off their heads.

The Disney Villains:
Eat your neighbors

Queen of Hearts:
Off with their heads

All the villains form a party chain and dance around while Sunset Shimmer and the girls are thrown out of the gym they try to run back in but they were halted by Maleficent's goons and Hook's pirates.

The Disney Villains:
It's our house now
What a party
Join the fun with no regrets
Only greedy, dirty deeds are allowed

Cruella De Vil:
Get those puppies

Captain Hook:
Game over, Twilight

Ursula:
Hit the road, Sunset

Jafar:
Take a hike, chickies

The Disney Villains:
It's our house now
Don't bother coming back
It's our house now

With that, the villains finished their singing and Dr. Facilier shut the doors and lock the Rainbooms out of the gym and they laughed evilly now they are taking over the school.

"Well, it seems this school is now officially ours." Scar grinned.

"Yes, and with those pesky girls out of the way we can now gain control of Equestria!" Maleficent said.

"Now that Canterlot High is our domain. Things are going to be a little different." Jafar.

"Indeed, now let's go take over this school and plan our invasion to Equestria." said The Evil Queen.

"Great, Because there's a world of Equestria there for us with, hey, our names on it," Hades said. "So much for the preliminaries, and now on to the main event!"

"Yes, that's the spirit with all the students trap in chains no one can stop us now!" Maleficent laughed.


Hours later after the girls gotten kicked out of the gym, Rainbow Dash became very angry and clutching her fists.

"I can't believe it, the villains kicked us out and now are gonna take over the school. We can't let them do this!" Rainbow Dash yelled in feeling anger.

"Rainbow Dash, calm down. We still have our magic and our elements. We will not let them get away with this." Applejack reminded Rainbow Dash as the girls all dusted themselves and in knowing the same thing.

"Oh, why do these kinds of things always happen to us?" Fluttershy asked.

"But how we got no way to get back in since the villains locked the doors and trapped the students and both the principles inside," Sci-Twilight asked in soon looking concerned a little.

But while the girls were puzzled of this, they soon hear muffling and banging coming from the principles office.

"What's that? And where is it coming from?" Fluttershy asked in hearing the banging. Spike soon follows the sounds going to the office and soon to sniff at the closet door.

"Hey guys, there are some people inside the closet," Spike said as he pointed to the door as the muffling sounded again. Sci-Twilight soon uses her geode to unlock the door and as she opened the door, she and the others were shocked to see Principle Celestia and vice principle Luna trapped and tied up with gags covering their mouths.

In a few minutes, both the principles were untied and freed while dusting themselves.

"Thank goodness you found us. My sister and I were trying to call out for help but unfortunately...no one could've heard us.." Principle Celestia said in feeling relieved.

"Why in the world were you in here in the closet? We thought you were at the stage in costumes?" Pinkie Pie asked feeling confused about what happened.

Vice Principal Luna soon looks at the girls to explain what really happened.

"You see, about yesterday when my sister and I were in the office, we didn't know that Dr. Facilier came into the school, we then noticed something very wrong in also seeing the black Raven with him. My sister and I tried to find out of what was going on when he caught us by surprise and before we were tied up and with the gags in our mouths, he turned two of those shadow monsters into us to fool everyone to think the shadows were us and to place us in the closet."

The girls then gasped of this and now we're in surprise to hear of what happened to the real principle Celestia and vice principle Luna.

"I can't believe it, Dr. Facilier trapped you two so he can let the shadows assist him in thinking he would do all this just for the schools Halloween dance. That monster and liar! He and the villains really will not get away with this!" Rarity said in anger for what Dr. Facilier did yesterday.

Soon the girls look at principle Celestia and vice Principle Luna and then had an idea.

"Okay girls. I got an idea that might be able to help save the school, Equestria and even all of our friends. But we will need DJ Pon3 and the principles for help. Now first, let's get our principles new special costumes since the shadows are borrowing their own costumes." Sunset said in having an idea in mind for everyone to follow and agree on.

Rarity pull out some special costumes made in the case for Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna were based on the Disney heroines she saw in the Disney Book Sunset and Twilight held onto in case for extra searching. Mulan Fa from Mulan for Vice Principle Luna and Captain Amelia from Treasure Planet for Principle Celestia.

"Oh boy Oh, boy, oh, boy, oh, boy! This is gonna be so much fun!" Pinkie Pie said with excitement and gasped "I only wish we had time to make Disney hero capes!"

"Oh, me, too!" Rarity agreed.

But Rainbow Dash sighed. "Enough about our wardrobe! We've got to stop Maleficent and the other villains from getting into Equestria!"

"Rainbow Dash is right ya'll. we gotta stop the villains right now." Applejack said in agreeing with Rainbow Dash.

"But where could they be heading to with the students? The villains got them trapped in the gym with them." Spike said in asking.

Sci-Twilight soon remembered about the statue and soon knew the answer.

"Since the entrance to Equestria is at our school's statue, my guess is that they're gonna head to there while also guardian the school. For that, if all of us combine our powers and use a counterspell, then we can stop the villains and send them back to where they came from. And for of that, Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna can help rescue the students with DJ Pon3's help since she wasn't affected by Dr. Facilier or the villains. Come on, we need to hurry to the statue and fast everyone." Sci-Twilight said in telling everyone of where the villains will be heading to.

And as the girls and Principle Celestia and Vice Principal Luna hurry to have the plan in action, DJPon3 in her Disney costume of the Disney heroine Tinkebell managed to get her car heading to the school when reviving the text from Sunset to hurry to help them. Sunset soon stops for a minute and soon tries talking to her mysterious friend for one last time before the final battle.

"Hey...are you their buddy? It's me Sunset. We're about to take down the villains with a counterspell. You have any ideas of what to add in the spell?" She asked in looking around.

"Well Sunset, I think I have a perfect idea that might work. When using your counterspell, combine all your powers and I'll use my power to help you, girls, to create a portal that'll send the villains away and free all the students from the mind control spell. That way, it'll be strong enough to give you a hand." The voice said in explaining the plan to Sunset for a strategy to use.

"I think we can try that and hey...thanks for helping me earlier, you're a real pal. And for that, I thank you also for helping me find out about the element I am inside. If we were meet in person, I would love to show your around the school someday." Sunset replied to the voice with a smile on her face.

Author's Note:

The various Disney Villains: Maleficent's goons, Si and Am, Hook's pirate crew, the Fates, and the Queen of Hearts made their cameo appearances during the song.