• Published 14th Sep 2017
  • 4,504 Views, 48 Comments

My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Halloween Havoc - Brerdaniel



This story takes place after the events of Rollercoaster of Friendship. It's Halloween at Canterlot High and The Rainbooms go off against Disney's Greatest Villains who are taking over the school and plotting to invade Equestria.

  • ...
11
 48
 4,504

Chapter 12: The Final Battle/Earth Wind Fire and Air

Outside the school building, the villains were gathered and having the students trapped in chains as Maleficent smiles while sitting on a throne chair in petting her pet raven.

"What a pity that our young heroines cannot be here, to enjoy this celebration of us villains conquering the school as our own," Maleficent said in a calm tone in her voice as she had an evil smile on her.

"Well, it serves the brats right for coming in our way and in stopping us from reaching Equestria." Captain Hook said in looking to Maleficent in smiling too.

"Yes, but now that we have the students, it's time to turn them into our servants to help us conquer Equestria and in keeping the school to ourselves for our future kingdom of darkness," Jafar added in holding his snake staff with the evil smirk on him.

Soon the other villains laughed in knowing that their plans will be soon complete and that no one could stop them, they didn't notice that Sci-Twilight and the others came and were on top of the school roof above where the villains cannot see them.

"Okay girls, it's time we make our grand entrance and play with our counterspell, to add it...with our magic of friendship and a bit of Disney Magic too," Sunset said in holding her guitar as the girls nod with smiles on them in knowing the plan while Principle Celestia and Vice Principal Luna helped DJ Pon3 with the sound and volume controls.
Maleficent and the villains have come to the Wondercolt Statue and they found the portal.

"This is the one?" Hades asked.

"Yes, this is the portal that'll get us there." Jafar grinned.

"Equestria belongs to us. The world filled with magic. The creatures that all that lives. A magical world called Equestria must be OUR dominion!" Maleficent said.

Maleficent activates her staff to open the portal to Equestria until the diamond shield stops her magic much to the villains' surprise.

"What?!" Maleficent cried in shock.

"Sorry to rain on your parade!" Rarity's voice called out to them they turn around they notice the Rainbooms are on the roof and they jump down to the ground so they can encounter evil. "But I'm afraid this trip is canceled."

"Good heavens!" Captain Hook said acting cowardly. "Run! Run for your lives! It's....a bunch of little girls."
Hook acted cute when he said that and began to laugh as the other villains did the same thing Rarity and Applejack looked at each other and rolled their eyes to their annoyance.

"Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha! Oh, that's just too amusing darlings." Cruella said wiping the tears from her eyes laughing. "But do you honestly think that 7 of you can try to stop us?"

"Yeah. we are," said Applejack.

"Then I'm afraid you're too late," Maleficent said. "Both this world and Equestria will be plunged into darkness. It is unstoppable."

"Not if we have anything to say about it!" Sci-Twilight said.

"Equestria maybe my old home. But this world is home to me too!" said Sunset Shimmer with courage. "And there's no way we're going to let that happened!"

"Yeah, we are going to send you baddies back to where you came from!" Rainbow Dash said.

"You poor simple fools," said Maleficent with anger. "You think you can defeat me?! Me, the mistress of all evil!"

"Well here are you dearest friends," Maleficent said before laughing in an evil laugh causing Sunset and her friends in shock of seeing this to their friends.

As the students were trembling in fear, Flash Sentry squeezes through the crowd and reaching to the cage bars and in looking to the girls as the students call for help to them. The girls soon look angrily at the villains before Maleficent soon stands in front of Sunset with an evil grin on her face.

"Well now young ones, as I said before...this world and Equestria will belong to us villains and to conquer them for all eternity. And there shall be nothing you seven can do about it. Even with your powers returned at your side, our power is far stronger than your own." Maleficent then said when in seeing the future for the girls. "You seven shall see this now, your wondrous future lies before. You young decent heroes, of a fairy tale, come true."

"You villains will never get away with this, and never will. Cause my friends and I process the most powerful magic of all, and that is something you 9 villains will never have and never will take away. And that's the magic of friendship!" Sunset then said in proving the magic of friendship is far stronger than the villains. As the Rainbooms soon stand together and with Spike then growling at the villains, this made Maleficent look surprised before in joking of seeing the girls thought to have the advantage.

"Did you hear that my friends, these young girls think they can defeat us by this magic they call 'magic of friendship?' Goodness...don't make me laugh." Maleficent said as she began to laugh in thinking this was still funny while the other villains but Dr. Facillier laughing too.

As the doctor soon sees the girls hold each other's hands, their geodesic start to glow and in then transforming them into their hero pony forms and in powering up.

"What in heavens name is going on?!" Dr. Facillier said as he suddenly witnesses this before the villains all notice this too.

"Maleficent!" Sci-Twilight said. "You and your evil forces cannot win! Because there is nothing compared to the Magic ofโ€”"

"Yeah, yeah, we get it." Pinkie Pie interrupted. "Let's fight, ladies!"

"Very well." Maleficent lights up her staff and fires at the Rainbooms. "Face your doom!"

Rarity conjured up her shield to protect them from Maleficent's attack they are ready for the battle between good and evil as Maleficent's calls out her friends to attack.

"Hear me, my friends! Attack the Rainbooms! Sweep them away!"

"With pleasure." Jafar grinned.

"Let's get ready to RUMBLE!!!" Hades shouted.

And soon the battle began, Rarity was in fighting Curella in having her powers create diamond spears to attack and one of them managed to hit Curella causing her to fall onto her back. But Curella started to growl getting furious and to soon grab a pipe to try hitting Rarity with.

"Rarity you little brat, I'm going to put you mongrel out of your misery," Curella said ready to swing the pipe at Rarity.

"Mongrel?! How dare you call me that! I am not a mongrel, you're the mongrel and a monster to even harm innocent animals!" Rarity said becoming angry at being now called a mongrel.

Rarity soon uses her power to block the swings and soon in ducking her head after a third failed swing from Curella, Rarity managed to make Curella suddenly trip over Rarity and hitting the empty trash can.

"Curella won't be stuck in there for long but that's what she deserves in calling me or animals mongrels." Rarity then said standing up and clapping her hands to dust herself off while looking at Curella stuck in the garbage can.

"I better hurry to help the others." Rarity then added hurrying to the girls in giving them help.

Pinkie Pie was trying to throw her confetti cupcake bombs at Hades but kept missing as the load of the underworld kept vanishing in black smoke and reappearing in a different spot.

"Hold still you big no good bully!" Pinkie Pie shouted while trying to attack Hades.

"You gotta be slower than tar cause you seem to be out of your aim." Hades mocked Pinkie Pie soon to then throw fireballs at her. Pinkie Pie screamed in dodging the fire but soon to notice a bucket of water and tries to use it to get Hades wet knowing fire can be put out by water.

"You think water is gonna save you, Miss Pie? Hahahaha, don't make me laugh!" Hades said in thinking the bucket of water was a joke.

"Actually I was in thinking of something more than what you don't." Pinkie Pie then answered with a smirk on her face and soon tosses the water to Hades getting him all wet and his fire hair gone.

"Whoa is my hair out?!" Hades said shocked of seeing himself wet and his fire hair put out. Pinkie Pie soon throws her rolled up cupcake sprinkles as a bomb and soon swings hard enough causing an explosion sending Hades to crash land in a huge wooden tub of homemade Halloween green slime.

"Bullseye! And Hades is out of the fight, but I don't know how long that'll be so better get to the others." Pinkie Pie said in feeling excited by her taking Hades out for now.

Rainbow Dash was holding a mallet to try hitting Scar with while avoiding his slashing claws.

"You know, I think you will never beat me and my friends, cause even if you are not a king, you're really gonna be a good throw rug or headwear as a better use!" Rainbow Dash said trying to get Scar to lower his guard. Scar could only growl in not falling for such tricks.

"You may try to mock me, but after this and I shall have my revenge on a certain nephew, I will become king of the Pridelands again and rule forever!" Scar threatened before jumping to go for the kill on Rainbow Dash.
Rainbow Dash saw this and quickly kicked Scar over her to let him hit against the school stars knocking him out.

"Man...he is more insane than the other villains put together." Rainbow Dash said to catch her breath while getting up. But as Rainbow Dash saw the others, she witnesses Applejack defenseless and quickly to get her friend a sword to fight Captain Hook. Quickly returning, Rainbow Dash soon tosses the sword and his hold to Applejack.

"Applejack, catch!" Rainbow Dash shouted in seeing Applejack catch the sword.

"Thanks, Rainbow Dash. Alright, captain, ya'll gonna pay for having you and the villains come here and taking over the school!" Applejack said in looking to Hook as he held his sword.

"I shall not go down with my allies and ship. For this me dear, the school and Equestria will belong to us villains and to us alone! Not too little brats like you!" Captain Hook shouted in having a sword fight talk with Applejack.

As the two battled with their swords, Applejack tried to have the avenge on this but she was about to find out the hard way of the fight quick.

Meanwhile, Sci-Twilight was in using her magic to stop the evil queen and use it against her while the queen was in using black magic to attack back.

"I will never allow you hurt my friends ever again queen Grimhilde, as long as my friendship with them is stronger then what it was before, I know my friends and I will stop you and the villains for good," Sci-Twilight said in fighting the queen.

"We shall see Twilight, for of this, you and your friends will never live to see the daylight again when we villains shall have Equestria and your school forever!" The evil queen then said in throwing her black magic at Sci-Twilight.

Back to with Applejack's battle, the young cowgirl soon sees a chance to get Captain Hook down for the taking as she recalled something from earlier.

"You know Hook, I've been curious of something. It is true that you lost your hand thanks to a boy who never grew up and throwing to a certain crocodile? If it was true, I bet he be around the corner to get you right now!" Applejack spoke while sword fighting Captain Hook.

The captain looks around a bit shocked of that but shook it off to fight Applejack more. "You fool, there'll be no crocodile around this school. I won't fall for that trick again." Hook said ready to pierce his sword through Applejack.

But Rarity and Pinkie Pie got the jump on him with a huge black flag and tied it up. "I don't think so you old codfish!" Pinkie Pie said before giving a giggle with Rarity to high five Pinkie Pie.

"Thanks, ya'll, you really saved me that time." Applejack said being helped up by Rarity.

Sunset and Jafar were in having their fight began as the evil sorcerer started to laugh at Sunset.

"You foolish girl, you will defeat me, cause I'm just getting warmed up!" Jafar said to then blow fire around him and Sunset making a kind of fire battlefield.

"You're just afraid to fight me yourself cause you're a cowardly snake!" Sunset shouted.

"Tarnation! Sunset, borrow my sword and use it!" Applejack said in giving Sunset her sword.

"Thanks, Applejack!" Sunset replied in a smile to see Applejack on the other side of the firewall.

"A snake am I?" Jafar asked in coming through the flames unharmed but holding his snake staff while having an evil smile on his face. In leaving Sunset confused, she, Applejack, Rarity, and Pinkie suddenly witness Jafar transforming into a giant black and yellow cobra king snake. "Perhaps you like to see how snake like I can be!"

Sunset now had no choice but to fight Jafar's snake form as she was dodging the snake's bites and in slashing her sword on Jafar, Sunset was in hitting him real good.

"Go get him Sunset Shimmer!" Pinkie Pie shouted to cheer Sunset on to let her defeat Jafar.

Fluttershy, on the other hand, tries to attack Ursula with a kind of smaller sword Rainbow Dash managed to get, but Fluttershy saw Ursula able to block the swords swing with her tentacles.

"You really think you can stop the sea witch, my dear Fluttershy? Well, I got a lot of more tricks up my sleeves. Let's see what I can turn you into after I stop you for good!" Ursula said trying to now jump onto Fluttershy, but Fluttershy quickly jumps out of the way making the sea witch hit against one of the school's pillars that were holding the school up. "Curses, she's fast," Ursula said under her breath.

"You will never have the school because I and my friends will never let you even dare make our friends be turned into servants!" Fluttershy said soon grabbing her tambourine to then use her power to hit Ursula.

"Where do you think you're going?" Fluttershy said to witness Ursula getting up.

Ursula started to soon laugh in never giving up on the battle. "I'm going to make you and your friends pay cause your nothing more but unfortunate meddling girls," Ursula said to soon use her magic in her shell necklace to try to take down Fluttershy.

But Fluttershy quickly flies high above Ursula to avoid the magic and the tentacles in needing backup. Luckily, Rainbow Dash was coming to help Fluttershy and fast.

"Hey sea witch, let's go for a little spin shall we?" Rainbow Dash said to suddenly using her speed to circle around Ursula, making the sea witch suddenly spinning and caught in the process.

"Thanks, Rainbow Dash!" Fluttershy said seeing Rainbow Dash come to the rescue.

Back to Sci-Twilight, she was trying to stop the queen but it seemed to be hard to stop her until Sci-Twilight saw Spike hurrying behind the queen to suddenly grab her from behind her dress.

"You filthy dog, let go this insistence!" The evil queen shouted in being distracted by Spike giving Sci-Twilight the chance to take her out.

As Sci-Twilight builds up her magic to create a ball of magic, she throws it at the queen to hit her and causing the queen to hit against the side of the school statue to have her knocked out.

"Alright, we did it!" Spike said in smiling and wagging his tail. He soon goes to Sci-Twilight to snuggle with her and making Sci-Twilight giggle.

Sunset Shimmer was in getting close to defeating her foe, but while she was still trying to defeating Jafar but in his snake form, Jafar was faster and he suddenly grabs Sunset to tighten his grip on her in his coils while he laughs.

"You little fool, you think you can defeat the most powerful being alive? Without your friends, your nothing!" Jafar said as he watches Sunset struggle.

"You're wrong, my friends and I have more power than you ever have now!" Sunset said in knowing the answer in her.

"What?!" Jafar said in rage.

"We've been giving the powers of who we are and what we represent, cause the elements of harmony will never be defeated by the likes of you. Face it Jafar, you'll always be second best!" Sunset then said in soon now having the avenge in her change of winning.

Sunset soon looks to see Sci-Twilight coming from behind with the sword and in smirking, Sci-Twilight stabs Jafar on the back of his head making him let go of Sunset and in having Rainbow Dash catching her in time while Sci-Twilight flies away from Jafar.

"I hate to say it Maleficent, but it looks like the girls are having the upper hand in this." Dr. Facillier said in seeing the girls having the winning chance. But Maleficent smiles in seeing a chance to fight back.

"Do not fear good doctor...I do have a special power that'll let us defeat the girls. For all who remember this very well...listen well, all of you my dear allies of darkness. As long as there is light, there will be darkness. And in time, many more will be drawn to it. Then they will all belong to me!" Maleficent said before her green fire surrounds her to suddenly transform her into her dragon form and in healing the Disney villains from being knocked out or getting stuck in places to become stronger.

As the girls suddenly witness Maleficent's dragon form, they soon were in shock as Maleficent started to throw her fire at them while Dr. Facilier smiles seeing this and soon to join in the fight with his shadow friends.

"Now we're cooking, time to show you girls what we got for you. And soon you will have no choice but to spend the rest of your lives as our slaves forever!" Dr. Facilier said soon raising his staff to command his shadow friends to fight.

"Oh, come on!" Rainbow Dash groaned in frustration. "We're literally just about to win!"

Applejack sighed and said in a battle voice. "Come on Y'all! CHARGE!!!"

The girls charge straight to Maleficent while the Facilier's shadow minions but Pinkie Pie throw her confetti cupcake bombs at them and they disappeared as they charge at Maleficent. The dragon breaths fire out at them and Rarity blocks the fire with her shield. But fire pushed them back Rainbow Dash saw Scar coming and knocks her down to the ground.

The dragon breaths fire at them and pushed Rarity's shield back and tries the bite them. The other villains watched and laugh evilly at the scene. Sunset hits the dragon on the nose with her sword Maleficent tries to bite her and Sunset defense herself and Maleficent blasts some fire on battlefield setting it on fire the girls try to retreat.

The students were in shock of seeing this and started to try cheering the girls on. Even DJ Pon3, Principal Celestia and Vice principle Luna were in total shock to see this. Rainbow Dash was trying to get herself out of Scar's clutches, Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy suddenly were grabbed by Captain Hook, Hades and Ursula to prevent them from escaping. Sci-Twilight was suddenly pinned to the ground by the evil queens magic and Rarity was too pinned against the school wall by Curella after getting sneaked attacked to cause Rarity to let down her shield.

Sunset was now along and to then look at Maleficent and Dr. Facilier.

"Ya'll shouldn't get in our way. Maybe I outta turn you into a slimy frog." Dr. Facilier said to pin Sunset down to the ground in front of Maleficent.

"Never, cause I got news for you. My friends will never give up and will stop you, cause I am the Element of Empathy, and as long as my feelings are shared with my friends, I carry the most powerful magic of all!" Sunset said in suddenly glowing so bright, she could soon recall the mysterious voice speak to her for support.

"Sunset, you really got the spirit, now don't worry, I'll have my magic give you and your friends the ability to summon the heroes for assistance, that way you can use your magic and choose one song to defeat the villains. Now hurry, before the villains get the upper hand."

Sunset soon closes her eyes and starts to place her hand on her geode to focus on what the voice said and soon smiles to begin feeling the magic grow stronger and to suddenly get herself free. "No, no! What in the world is going on?!" Dr. Facilier said in total shock feeling now scared.

Sunset Shimmer turns to Principal Celestia and DJ Pon3 and nodded them for the signal Celestia throws the microphone and Sunset catches it while DJ Pon3 turned up the music, playing the track of a drum solo. Sunset opened her mouth to sing with all of her heart, confronting the Disney villains.

Sunset Shimmer:

You're never gonna bring me down

You're never gonna break this part of me

She held Twilight's hand and helped her up. While Vice Principal Luna give the Rainbooms their instruments so they can play their music as a secret weapon.

My friends are here to bring me 'round

Not singing just for popularity

Maleficent sneered at this. There was no way they could win. The Rainbooms felt inspired to keep on going and sang with such power and strength.

Sunset Shimmer and Sci-Twilight:

We're here to let you know

That we won't let it go

Our music is a bomb and it's about to blow

The villains are not going to take this, and so they hurled towards the girls, Maleficent's dragon mouth was wide open, with a fire attack at the ready.

The Rainbooms:

And you can try to fight

But we have got the light of friendship on our side!

Because of Sunset's bravery and selflessness, she increased the strength in her and Twilight's voices, as they sang with all the courage and love within their hearts. With their free hands, Sunset and Twilight unleashed a combo attack, which in return, merged with a rainbow shockwave that spread across the area, freeing the students, putting out the fire, and backing the dragon and the other villains away. Maleficent, Dr. Facilier, Jafar, Hades, Ursula, Hook, The Evil Queen, Cruella, and Scar watched in disbelief what was happening before them.

Got the music in our hearts

We're here to blow this thing apart

And together, we will never

Be afraid of the dark

Suddenly, the visions of the Disney heroes: Prince Phillip, Aladdin, Ariel, Hercules, Simba, Snow White, Peter Pan, Princess Tiana, and Pongo the girls have chosen magically appeared to help them send the villains away. The girls gained beautiful glows around them as they rose up, each of them emitting a colorful light upwards into the sky. The colors all merged together as one and high above their heads as a pair of large sparkly wings emerged from the spear.

Here to sing our song out loud

Get you dancing with the crowd

As the music of our friendship

Survives

Survives!

Now, all the students of CHS all around are singing to the Rainbooms' music. Feeling the magic of friendship inside their hearts!

Got the music in our hearts

We're here to blow this thing apart

And together, we will never

Be afraid of the dark

Here to sing our song out loud

Get you dancing with the crowd

As the music of our friendship

Survives

Survives!!

SURVIVES!!!

The Disney Villains looked up in fear as the visions of their foes and the summoned Alicorn that'll send the forces of evil back to where they came from the girls gave out their speech to the villains and said.

"Go rainbow of light, fly swift and sure, let evil be gone and good endue!!"

With that, the alicorn being unleashed a powerful ray of pure light onto the villains and the portal began to open to send them back to where they came from and they scream in defeat.

"No! No! Please! NO!!!" Dr. Facilier screamed in defeat as the light hit him first sends him back to the other side.

"Whoa, hey, can we...." Hades said trying to stay strong from the light that's pushing him back to the underworld. "Talk about this....? Call off the light show...Unh! For a minute, okay? Let's be reasonable."

But light is too strong and sends Hades back to the underworld and he also screamed as well. The light transformed Jafar back into his human form and screams in defeat as he is blown back in the portal and Captain Hook also got blown back into Neverland. Scar roar in defeat and also got blown away into the portal.

"What is this?!" Cruella asked in defeat that she also got blown in the portal back to London.

The light being pushed Ursula, Queen Grimhilde, and Maleficent into the portal and they screamed in defeat back to their own worlds and the portal began to close and the alicorn being disappeared and so was the battle everything in Canterlot High went back to normal.


As the girls were catching their breath, they soon see the students give cheers and a applause to the girls and Spikes runs up to Sci-Twilight for a hug.

"You did it! I'm so proud of you girls." Spike shouted proudly.

"We did it, we actually saved our school and Equestria too." Sunset Shimmer said.

"And we also managed to stop the villains too." Rarity agreed. "I'm extra proud of myself and us for that big battle."

"Me too...I also noticed that we were able to summon the Disney heroes for helping us." Fluttershy said with wonder. "Yet do you think it had something to do with our magic?"

"Who knows, but one thing's for sure, we all now have the magic to believe in whatever happens and whatever comes in our way." Applejack smiled and gives a thumbs up to the girls.

"Yeah, cause with the magic of friendship on our side with a bit of Disney magic, I think we can totally handle anything and any villains we come across." Rainbow Dash said.

Pinkie Pie nodded and said with excitement. "Yeah, and now that the school and Equestria are now safe and sound, let's get the celebration on!"

As the girls were about to, Sunset Shimmer soon looks up to the sky in seeing the summoned alicorn still in the sky soon to look at Sunset with a gentle smile and in sudden, Sunset could almost hear a voice of a woman speaking to her in her mind.

"The magic in your hearts have grown, and with the power of Disney within your hearts, I'm sure you and your friends shall defend the worlds as I now shall name you...the Equestrian Knights, defenders of the worlds and protectors of the elements. If you ever shall need my help again, do summon me by this rainbow ring and I shall come to assist you again. Good luck my dear followers of light, and may the magic of the elements and Disney's Magic be with you." the Summoned Alicorn said to them.

Soon the alicorn fades away leaving a magical ring for Sunset Shimmer before as it floats to her hand. Sunset looks to the ring in seeing the emerald in the colors of the rainbow, giving her a soft smile and to place it on her finger to wear. Sunset Shimmer then hears her friends call to her to come to celebrate and the school's dance with their friends, Sunset soon goes to them and then to see Principle Celestia and Vice Principal Luna coming to give Sunset and her friend's congratulations on saving the world and Equestria.

"Congratulations girls!" Principal Celestia said.

"You have saved our school and the world of magic." Vice Principal Luna said. "Those heroes of Disney will be very pleased." Vice Principal Luna said.

"Really?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Yes, even though they are from the stories." Principal Celestia said. "But I'm sure they are as proud of you all as we are."

"Aw, that's so sweet," Sci-Twilight said,

"You're right, we really had a lot of help from the Disney heroes. I'm in hopes that we will see them again." Fluttershy said in agreeing with Sci-Twilight.

"Yeah, that's so very true." Applejack, Rarity, and Sunset Shimmer said to agree with the others too.

"Well let's hurry and get to the stage, we got a show to put up on tonight." Pinkie Pie said to them to remember that the girls still have a show to put on.

The girls couldn't help but giggle and soon go inside with the others to get their Halloween show back up and running. And in a little while, the students were back in the gym cheering and repeating the Rainbooms name while clapping their hands ready to see the show with no interruptions.

"Are you ready for this Halloween party guys? Then get ready for our new performance for you to enjoy!" Rainbow Dash said calling out to the students. As she hears the cheering gets louder the girls ready to play.

"Let's get started! 1, 2, 3, 4!" Pinkie Pie shouted giving the count off to start their song.

(Earth, Wind, Fire, and Air from Scooby-Doo and the Witch's Ghost)

Sunset Shimmer:

Earth, wind, fire, and air

The Rainbooms:

We may look bad

But we don't care

Sunset Shimmer:

We ride the wind

We feel the fire,

To love the earth is our one desire

The Rainbooms:

To love the earth is our one desire

All the students are dancing all around the gym and watch while the Rainbooms are singing. During the party, Flash Sentry apologies to Twilight for giving him a hard time earlier today and he didn't know what he was thinking. Twilight believes him that he was under Dr. Facilier's spell and gives him a warm hug and forgives him and remain as friends.

Sunset Shimmer:

Love the earth

It's only fair

It's one big earth

That we must share

Sci-Twilight and Rainbow Dash:

We love the earth

With all our fire

Sunset Shimmer:

It's in our souls

Our one desire

Clips of pictures were taken of everyone having the best Halloween Night ever, Pinkie Pie became sick for eating too much candy. Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo dressed up as Anna from Frozen, Cinderella, and Merida from Brave are bobbing for apples.

Sci-Twilght:

Earth, wind, fire, and air

The Rainbooms:

We may look bad

But we don't care

Sci-Twilght:

We ride the wind

We feel the fire

To love the earth is our one desire

The Rainbooms:

To love the earth is our one desire

Trixie dressed up as Mad Madam Mim also makes amends to the Rainbooms for not listening to them about trusting the Shadow Man while she is under his control. But they forgive her and Sunset assures Trixie that she is the Greatest and Most Powerful friend of all.

Fluttershy:

Nature is a precious gift

It will make your spirits lift

Applejack and Pinkie Pie:

Love the earth with your fire

Rarity:

It's in your soul

Your one desire

The Rainbooms:

Earth, wind, fire, and air

We may look bad

But we don't care

We ride the wind

We feel the fire

To love the earth is our one desire

To love the earth is our one desire

With their song ended Trixie help out with the finale throwing smoke bombs on the stage while the color lights effect them all the students cheered and applauded, Photo Finish takes a picture of them so the girls can make a Halloween card on it.

"Happy Halloween!" Spike shouted in front of the camera of the audience.


THE END

Author's Note:

The Disney Heroes made their cameo appearances in this chapter. Just one more to go and that'll be the epilogue and the reveal of the mysterious voice so NO Spoilers until it's ready.