• Published 7th Aug 2017
  • 4,589 Views, 38 Comments

Ponyville Over-confidential - Khushi1428



The CMC's made embarrassing photos which caused Ponyville to ignore them. What would they do when they have lost their love from their family?

  • ...
5
 38
 4,589

Shattered Diamonds (Part 1)

Sweetie Belle wasn't good. Her expressions were frowned quickly due to the actions she caused and had to hear from her sister. She felt ashamed as she thought that publishing Rarity's secrets on the newspaper was sure a bad idea..

She returns the boutique, where she opens the door and sees her sister. She was kneading a dress which was almost ready to wear. Sweetie thinks that Rarity was kneading it for her, and waiting for her.

Sweetie jolted in happiness, in relief and excitement the her sister forgives her now. She went forward to give her a big 'thank you' for the biggest gift.

But, she stopped when Rarity gets off her chair with the ready dress. Sweetie was curious about that, as she didn't knew where she taking the dress to? She finally founds it, which breaks her heart.

The dress was for somepony else.

She made the filly wear the dress, saying if it's size is good. The pony appreciates and hugs Rarity. This makes Sweetie break down into tears and runs away from the boutique by slamming the door from the inside.

Rarity hears the noise and sees Sweetie running away.

"Sweetie Belle!" The white coated unicorn cried.

Rarity soon cried shook her head as well in shame, feeling that she made Sweetie so upset.

"I'm so sorry, Sweetie.." Rarity said by shedding tears.

End of part 1

Comments ( 10 )

Okay. Let's see how this works out. Because Sweetie is crying over a gift that wasn't for her, never was for her, that she simply believed she would get even though there was no hint that she would. Rarity has no real reason to feel sorry other for making her cry by accident. Which isn't, say, printing her private diary in a newspaper.

8495621
Sweetie usually felt wrong and sad in the beginning, as well.

Although, Sweetie thought that Rarity was making the dress for her, but she was making it for somebody else. It was really pretty that Sweetie thought it was for her, but it was for somebody else.

(If this story doesn't make sense, I understand.)

8620244
Sure but I'm kinda inactive in this website..

Grammar...Grammar...GRAMMAR GRAMMAR GGGGRRRAAAAMMMMAAARRRRRR!

When will the next chapter be done

Is this gonna continue?

10357726
I don't see it happening.

More good

Login or register to comment