• Published 4th Aug 2017
  • 388 Views, 6 Comments

A Day with Her Brother - Creativa-Artly01



When Shining invites Twilight to the Canterlot Comic Con, she happily agrees.

  • ...
 6
 388

Chapter 6

It's the day the convention has finally come to a close and everypony is packing up and heading out. Shining helps his sister pack her bag and then packs his own placing the comics on top of everything. They had a fun weekend together this week and they're sad it's coming to an end. Fifteen minutes later, they hop on the train. They then go and take their seats across from Rainbow Dash and Spike.

"This week was fun!" says Rainbow Dash.

"It sure was!" reply Shining and Twilight and unison. "Too bad it has to end."

"Yeah, but we have the Daring Do Con in three weeks, so look forward to that," replies Rainbow.

"True, true," replies Twilight.

With a chug and a bump and an eek, the train pulls out of the Canterlot station and starts on its merry way. A few hours later, it stops in Ponyville, and Spike, Rainbow, and Twilight hop off but not before Twilight gives her brother a hug and a goodbye. The train then pulls back out of the station in route to the Crystal Empire. Twilight had a fun weekend with her brother, she just wishes it wasn't over.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment