• Published 14th Jul 2012
  • 2,174 Views, 13 Comments

The New Recruit - kaidanXD



A new recruit to the Wonderbolts, and it isn't Rainbow Dash

  • ...
8
 13
 2,174

Chapter 1

Rainbow Dash looked out of the carriage window bored; she watched the countryside speed past the train. I sure hope Twilight isn’t an egghead today, but then we are going to a museum…She thought, looking over to Twilight opposite her, deeply immersed in a book. Twilight looked up at Rainbow Dash and made a “Hmm?” noise, noticing how Rainbow Dash looked.

“What’s up Rainbow, Aren’t you excited to be going to Canterlot?” she asked whilst telekinetically putting the book away in her saddle bag, so she could give all her attention to her friend. I’m surprised she looks bored; normally something like this would make her giddy with excitement. Twilight thought.

“Canterlot’s fine, it’s just I hate to be stuck in an old museum on such a beautiful day, you know how I hate being cramped up inside when I could be flying.” Said Rainbow Dash, staring up at the clouds and imagined soaring through the sky and smiled, she gave a glance at Twilight, who was looking at her confused.

“Oh Rainbow, please say you read that leaflet about what was on at the museum right?” Twilight asked, the blank look from Rainbow Dash said it all as she brushed a hoof through her mane “To be honest, I didn’t even open it…” Rainbow Dash replied sheepishly.

“Ugh” Twilight said, hoof palming “You don’t know why we are going to Canterlot Museum?” the question hung, and Twilight perked up “You don’t know why we are going! Oh this will be such a treat, I can’t wait to see the look on your face when you see what’s there today!” she said beaming, clopping her front hooves together.

Rainbow Dash snorted sceptically, and went back to staring out the window, but now she was curious as to what Twilight had in store. “Next stop, Canterlot!” she heard the ticket collector announce, and the train began to slow as it entered the edge of Canterlot. Rainbow Dash watched a billboard pass by, it showed a generic Wonderbolt poster, however the caption on it caught Rainbow’s eye and she read it aloud “Wonderbolts Live at The Canterlot Museum!” she said shocked, Twilight looked at the passing billboard too and smiled.

“Well there goes the surprise…” she said, digging in her saddle bag “Ah! Here it is, you might want to read this now” Twilight smiled as she passed Rainbow the museum leaflet, she flipped it open “The Wonderbolts Live, a special one day event hosted by Spitfire, displaying The Wonderbolts finest achievements and history, with collections on loan from The Wonderbolt Hall for the first time on public display.” Rainbow read aloud, her excitement clear in her voice. “Twilight I had no idea, this is going to be so awesome!” she said giddily.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


Once Rainbow Dash and Twilight were off the train it didn’t take them long to get to the museum, a huge building near the centre of Canterlot, its great classical pillared font was widely recognised across Equestria, the front courtyard was a hive of activity, more so than usual, with many ponies wearing Wonderbolt shirts looking at the various open air displays and stalls selling merchandise. Rainbow Dash didn’t know where too look first.

Twilight heard Rainbow mutter “ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh.” And giggled , it was great to see Rainbow Dash so happy, she was currently bouncing like Pinkie Pie when somepony mentioned a party, Twilight decided to let Rainbow lead, who skipped up to the closest display, which showed newspaper headlines about related Wonderbolt stories, from famous displays like the great Summer Solstice flypast, to the tragic fatal crash of Thunder Struck. Twilight didn’t think much of the simple display, but Rainbow was in awe.

Next to this display was a board displaying times of talks during the day “Let’s see… hey Rainbow if we go to the Exhibition Hall, Spitfire will be giving a speech on leading the team and answering questions, would you like to go?” Twilight asked her friend who was currently engrossed in an article about Fleetfoot joining the Wonderbolt ranks.

“Yeah sure, we can come back outside after right?” Rainbow asked, causing Twilight to giggle and shake her head. Twilight said “Oh Rainbow! We are here all day, of course we can.” The two made their way inside the museum, which had a large open plan opening with great doorways to various galleries; all doorways had signs labelling historic periods related to what was in display in the galleries.

Twilight wanted to suggest the Ancient Civilisation Gallery and show Rainbow the Sapphire Stone; however Rainbow was currently making a direct line to the Exhibition Hall. Maybe another time… Twilight thought, catching up to Rainbow who was standing at the entrance to the Exhibition Hall “Whoa…” she heard Rainbow say, and looked inside.

The first thing she saw were in the centre was a collection of Wonderbolt outfits, the first was a classic design of jet black suit with elegant double lightning bolt running from the neck and spread across the chest, the second a red with a small lightning bolt on the chest and bolts around the cuffs around the hooves, and the last was the modern outfit that the Wonderbolts perform in now.

The two friends began to make their way to the back of the Exhibition Hall, and Twilight saw many posters beside more display cases which held trophies and medals, and other more personal items, but right now Twilight could see a small crowd beginning to gather around a staged corner, where Spitfire was standing in her Wonderbolt outfit, who was currently signing photos for fans.
“Thank you everypony, thank you!” Spitfire said, taking centre stage and a hush went over the crowd “Welcome everypony, I sure hope you have been enjoying the exhibits today, we have been meaning to do something like this for some time, but air shows kept pushing the idea back, but we are here finally! Now if you have any questions, don’t hesitate, but I do wish that they are kept until the end of the talk, is that okay with everypony?” Spitfire got a murmur from the crowd and various ponies nodded in agreement.

Rainbow Dash, on the other hand, sprang into the air with an outstretched hoof going “Ohh ooh! Spitfire! Spitfire!” Gaining everyponies attention the crowd looked at Rainbow Dash, who nervously laughed “Erm, when are you recruiting?”
Spitfire squinted a second before saying “Is that, Rainbow Dash, winner of the Best Young Flyers Competition? No surprise seeing you here!” Twilight Sparkle thought for a second, Rainbow Dash was going to faint, her face showed pure glee. Or it was until Spitfire said “Recruitment is closed for a while now, sorry we have just taken on a new recruit, now unless there are anymore questions, I’d like to direct your attention to the red suit you passed on your way in, this was worn by the famous Baron…”

Twilight wasn’t listening anymore, she was more concerned for Rainbow Dash, it looked like a ton of bricks has just hit her, her violet eyes which were like saucers seconds ago were now dot size. “Rainbow…are you alright?” she asked. Rainbow twitched “Oh uh, yeah sure, why wouldn’t I be?” she sniffed “Excuse me Twilight; I need the little fillies room.” Before Twilight could say anything, Rainbow left the Exhibition Hall.

Oh dear, that wasn’t good. Twilight thought with concern I better go check on her. But when she went to the bathroom, and found that Rainbow wasn’t there. “Huh…” she said to herself. She decided to ask at reception next, when she gave a description of Rainbow Dash, the mare behind the desk said “Oh, she left not too long ago, I asked if she had lost her friend as I remember you two coming in together, but she blanked me, it was like I wasn’t even here.”

Twilight thanked the mare at reception for the help and went out into the courtyard, and was greeted by the hustle and bustle of the outdoor market and exhibition. This could take forever, oh Rainbow, where are you? Twilight thought, however as luck would have it she heard a “Whoa, I almost flew into you!” from above and saw a grey Pegasus with a light yellow mane stabilising herself before carrying on her way. Twilight made a mental note to thanks that Pegasus later, as it was Rainbow Dash who caused the commotion.

Twilight followed Rainbow Dash below, not sure if she should catch up or call out to her friend. She saw her bank towards Canterlot Park Green and decided it would be better to wait till she landed. Then maybe I can get to the bottom of this… Twilight thought.

She found Rainbow Dash behind a large Oak tree, as she drew near; she immediately saw that Rainbow Dash had been crying. Twilight kicked herself for not calling out to her friend. Without saying anything she embraced Rainbow in a hug, and she tightly hugged Twilight back. After a while, and a few sniffs Rainbow said “Thanks Twi, you didn’t have to come after me”.”

Twilight was almost shocked “Rainbow of course I had to come after you, I had to know what happened! What in all of Equestria was that about?” Rainbow stood and walked away from Twilight, sighed heavily, and stood looking at the ground. “I hope I haven’t ruined your day Twi, but as soon as Spitfire said the Wonderbolts had taken on a new recruit, I just lost it…” Rainbow said and turned to see Twilight smiling.

“Rainbow you haven’t ruined anything” Twilight said putting a hoof on Rainbow Dash’s shoulder, and got a smile back “But I still don’t get” continued Twilight “was it that much of a surprise they had recruited somepony?”
“Just that the new recruit wasn’t me!” Rainbow said, fresh tears appearing in her eyes “I’ve been trying to get into the Wonderbolts for like ever! Every spare moment I’m practicing new moves in the hope to impress them. And I took part in their last recruitment drive, most of the time I don’t even get into the trials as I was kicked out of Flight School, but because I have ‘Young Best Flyer’ next to my name I had a chance this time, but I blew it.”

Seeing the concerned look on Twilight’s face, Rainbow Dash continued “You see trials have a series of requirements, and they judge each candidate on what they can do. Now the first one was flying in team formation, and everything was going great until I got the idea to break formation to show off the Sonic Rainboom. They loved it! But I was told that wasn’t part of the test, and I had failed to stick in line, but I hated not being able to show off, if I just stayed with the group I would have made it to the next round.”

Twilight hugged Rainbow Dash again, and wiped some of the tears away with her magic “Wow, I knew you wanted to be a Wonderbolt, but never how much it all meant to you, but cheer up there is always next time right? You said they were impressed by your skills, if you forgive the phrase, but every cloud has a silver lining!”
At this, Rainbow gave a short giggle “Thanks Twi, you’re right, I got so bummed out from hearing Spitfire say that, but I guess I can use the time to really make my tricks 20% cooler!” Twilight laughed and ruffled Rainbow Dash’s mane.

“There’s the Rainbow I know! Now whilst we are out here did you want to get something to eat? There is a nice sandwich shop in the park that I frequently visited when I used to study in Canterlot, I don’t know about you but I’m feeling bit hungry.” Twilight asked, and Rainbow’s stomach growled in response, the two laughed and went off to find food.

Twilight happily munched on her daisy salad sandwich, and Rainbow was devouring hers, “Twilight, this is amazing!” she said between mouthfuls, making Twilight laugh “I know, this was my favourite place for a study break, they do really nice blueberry muffins too you know.”

Rainbow nodded and had a sudden thought “Ooh! I’ll get one for Derpy, seen as I almost crashed into her leaving the museum; I was such a featherbrain to go off like that…” Rainbow looked sad again. Twilight said “I think that’s a good idea, and don’t fret about it Rainbow, sometimes things like this happen, even to the best of us.”
Rainbow smiled and said “Thanks Twi, you’re a really good friend, hay after I give Derpy her muffin, did you want to hang out in Canterlot? I’m sure you know some cool places around here.”

Twilight was confused “But what about The Wonderbolts at the museum, don’t you want to go back?” and Rainbow made a ‘pfft’ noise before saying “After making an exit like that? I doubt I’ll be able to show myself around there ever again!” and she threw her front hooves up in distress.

Twilight laughed “Oh Dash! Don’t be so silly, with everything going on at the museum and around Canterlot I doubt you turned many heads at all, even if you did bump into Derpy.” Rainbow Dash nodded “I guess you’re right” she said “Yeah sure, why not? But first let’s try getting this muffin to Derpy!” And the two made to move into Canterlot.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


When they returned to the museum, the two found that the front courtyard had a massive crowd had gathered, curious the two went over and saw a Wonderbolt standing in the centre. Twilight didn’t recognise the costumed stallion; it wasn’t Soarin’ as this stallions coat was white with a deep red mane and tail, what was most noticeable as he only wore a single goggle, as over his left eye he wore a golden eye patch.
Rainbow Dash fumed. “That’s the guy who beat me into the Wonderbolts” she said with gritted teeth, watching all the ponies around him in awe, she folded her front legs and huffed. Twilight felt a bit awkward and kicked at the ground. Oh boy. She thought, thankfully the new recruit was busy talking to the crowd around him to notice Rainbows distasteful look.

“What’s his name?” asked Twilight to Rainbow, and Rainbow replied “That is Glocester, best flyer out the Canterlot Guard.” With a disgruntled tone in her voice, on hearing his name, Glocester looked up and saw the rather grumpy Rainbow Dash. He walked through the crowd, as if there was no pony else there, his single ice blue locked onto Rainbow Dash, she felt nervous, but then she saw his facial expressions soften and warm.

“I would think that is the highest compliment I’ll be getting from you, so thank you Rainbow Dash. We did not get to speak much at trials; however I guess you really wish you were in this suit right now, am I right?” Glocester said with a deep calm voice. Rainbow, who was dumb struck, simply nodded. Glocester smiled towards Twilight Sparkle and said “And hello to you Twilight Sparkle, your brother is the subject of much jealousy within the ranks marrying a princess, please congratulate him for me and say he really needs a proper send off from me and the rest of the guards.”

Twilight nodded and laughed before saying “Well Spike did the bachelor party, but did you know Shining Armour personally? What was he like as the Captain of the guard?” Glocester raised an eyebrow and asked “We are talking about baby dragon Spike?” and as Twilight nodded, Glocester let out a great roar of laughter “Oh wait your serious?” he managed whilst wiping a tear from his good eye “In that case I insist us guards throw him a proper party, but yes I spoke often to Shining Armour, he is a good stallion, kind, honest and fair, and I am not just saying that.”

He saw Twilight smile at his answer “That does sound like my brother!” she said with a slight giggle “I’ll make sure he knows that the Guards want to give him a party.” Glocester nodded in thanks. Rainbow Dash came to her senses and said “If you liked being a guard so much, how come you are now a Wonderbolt?” to this Glocester’s smile faded slightly, he simply pointed with a hoof to his eye patch “I could get the greatest unicorn healers to fix this you know?” all warmth in his voice had gone, he sighed and said “Sorry, but that is a story for another time, please if you let me I wish to meet again, I need to talk to you Rainbow Dash.”

Spitfire landed “Hey! Glocester, you met with Rainbow Dash. Cool. But we got to get ready for the finale.” And Glocester nodded “Then I bid farewell, I promise I’ll go to Ponyville the next time I am free, then Rainbow Dash, we’ll talk.” And with a heavy beat of his wings, he took off. He swung round in the sky as Spitfire took off, and they both disappeared around the back of the museum. Twilight noticed Rainbow gaping after Gloster and Spitfire, Twilight nudged Rainbow and said “Hey, you alright there? Wow, Glocester seemed to really like you if he wants to speak to you again!” Rainbow smiled “Yeah I guess, maybe he isn’t that bad after all.”

Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash watched the finale of the Wonderbolt’s fly over the museum and short display. Twilight saw Glocester at various points, once he was on the outer edge of a flying ‘V’ and another time he was the end point of a diamond formation. They finished by flying in a circle, up high and all spreading out in a fan shape, kicking up lightning and thunder as they spread out. It was truly a great performance, and Twilight noticed even Rainbow was no longer moping, but instead smiling as she watched the daring tricks over head.

As the Wonderbolt’s finished their show, Twilight mused “Today was a good day huh Rainbow?” Rainbow didn’t reply straight away, she was watching the Wonderbolt’s fly off into the distance. Twilight just managed to catch her whisper “Some day…” Twilight had to smile; Rainbow was really set on becoming a Wonderbolt, no matter how many times she had to try.
The two spent their time looking around the front courtyard, Rainbow Dash decided to buy a few things, and Twilight agreed to put them into her saddle bags.

“Hay, Glocester spoke to you, didn’t he?” said one of the stall holders to Rainbow Dash, she nodded, what the pony said next surprised her “Wow, you are so cool! On personal speaking terms with the Wonderbolts team, honestly what I would give for a chance like that!” Rainbow Dash went all nervous and put a hoof through her mane “Aw, it was nothing really…” the stall holder gasped and said “Nothing? You call one of the Wonderbolt’s wanting to meet up with you again nothing?” and before Rainbow Dash could say anything in reply another customer took the stall holders attention.

It was getting late, a lot of ponies began leaving, and many stall holders started packing up. “Just a few more minutes, please.” Said Rainbow Dash to the pony who had all the newspaper cuttings that they had seen briefly earlier, the pony who owned the collection rolled his eyes “Look, its closing time and I got a long trip home to Fillydelphia, but you never know we might bump into each other in the future, right?” Rainbow Dash sighed; the pony had been very co operative, packing up every thing but the folder she was reading through. “Well, thanks anyway, it was real cool to read through your collection!” she said, and the pony laughed “You are more than welcome.”

Rainbow Dash turned to a glazed over Twilight “Huh? You’re not bored are you?” Rainbow asked, Twilight looked very sheepishly “Sorry I’m a quick reader and you were really engrossed in those articles, I must have blanked out waiting for you to finish reading.” Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes, typical Twilight she thought. “Well, I’m done now, looks like this place is closing now anyway.”

Twilight looked about; majority of the store holders had packed now. “But, that doesn’t make sense! The museum stays open way into the night as Princess Luna is a frequent visitor, for the museum to close now is quite a …Rarity?!”
Suddenly from behind Rainbow Dash, Rarity, who had just entered the Museum courtyard in a splendid evening gown said “My ears are burning! Twilight darling, and Rainbow too! My my this is a pleasant surprise, are you two here for this evenings concert at the museum?” the blank looks from the two gave her answer, and Rarity suddenly went “Ooh of course! the Wonderbolts were here weren’t they? Well Rainbow tell me darling how was it?” Rarity smiled, waiting to catch up on all the gossip.

“Well in the end, it was good, but I would have even known about it if it wasn’t for Twilight!” Rainbow said, gaining a nod Rarity “Did either you get to meet any of the Wonderbolts?” This time Twilight replied “We did! We met the new recruit Glocester, did you know he was an ex guard and knew my brother well! But enough about me Rainbow Dash is the lucky one!” Rarity instantly beamed and gasped dramatically “Really? Darling that’s fantastic! Please go on, do tell me more!” Rarity asked.

Rainbow Dash said “Well it wasn’t that much of deal! He just said he wanted to talk to me later, that’s all.” Rarity raised an eyebrow and asked “Just you and him?” At Rainbow’s nod she giggled and clopped her front hooves together in delight “Darling that is positively delightful, oh don’t you see? It’s going to be a date! Oh I do hope he is hansome…” Rarity looked off dreamily as Rainbow Dash gawked “What? No way, I’m sure that isn’t what he meant! Twilight you were there right, he didn’t mean it as a date did he?”

Twilight had to giggle and said “Oh Dash, you know what he meant, Rarity is just being a bit dramatic over two ponies talking, but you can see where she is coming from right? It is quite the logical assumption!” Again Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes at Twilight being right. Again. “Fine, but just so you know, it’s so not a date, we’ll chat and that’s probably it, he is a Wonderbolt after all and likely to be busy. How’s that for logical” she said sticking her tongue out at Twilight, causing Rarity to be horrified, and Twilight to laugh out loud.

“Well I never!” Rarity said dramatically, causing Rainbow Dash to snort “Rarity, you are such a riot!” she said getting a humph in response Twilight said “Oh come on Rarity it was just a bit of fun.” Rarity played with her hair and said “Be that as it may, it is still rude, and if you are going to act like fillies, then I’ll leave you two too it, I’m sure I can find more sophisticated ponies inside the Museum!”

Rainbow could tell Rarity was putting on a show and said “Alright keep your mane on, I’m sorry okay? Rarity could sense that was the best she was going to get and said “Well I suppose that will do, oh look!” she cried as Fancypants entered the Museum courtyard in a very sharp pinstripe suit and Rarity said to the girls “Well here he is, sorry but I have to go now, hope you two have a good evening. Wish me luck.” She turned and wandered over to where Fancypants was standing and cried “Fancypants! So good to see you darling, how are you?”

Rainbow Dash said to Twilight “Aaand, we have lost her” getting a giggle from Twilight, who nodded and added “We’ll definitely have to ask her about this one later, come on lets head back to the train station, come on let’s use the side gate so we can give them a bit of privacy.” Rainbow made a face and said rather confused “But, they are standing there in the entrance gate with ponies all around?” Rainbow Dash then saw the slight peck on the cheek Fancypants gave Rarity, ganing a little giggle and small blush from her. Rainbow pulled a face “Ugh, again Twilight you’re right…” and Twilight stifled a laugh as they exited together.

On the train ride home, Rainbow Dash spent most of it staring blankly out of the carriage window as the scenery changed as they sped past. She briefly looked across at Twilight, who was reading her book again. Rainbow went back to looking out the window again. Suddenly she saw a Pegasus flying fast up high parallel to the train, her eyes widened as she made out the Wonderbolts uniform, and when she noticed the unmistakable red of Glocesters mane she smiled.

Wait…why am I smiling? I should be a Wonderbolt not him! Rainbow Dash thought as she watched him fly. He is a good flyer though… But not Rainbow Dash good! Her thoughts began to turn to what Rarity had said. Glocester wants to take me on a date no way! But why do I keep thinking about it? In an attempt to stop her mind from turning over the issue Rainbow asked Twilight “What in all Equestira are you reading?” she levitated the book down slightly and gave a “Hmm?” gaining a groan and facehoof from Rainbow.

“Oh, this is a story book, filled with tales of ancient civilisations and heroic ponies battling beasts!” Said Twilight, and Rainbow nodded an approval “Oh so like Daring Do style?” she asked, getting a laugh from Twilight “Not quite, here I’ll read you one of my favourites” she said, seeing Rainbow Dash was generally interested she flipped various pages with her magic and gave a quick cough before beginning “All the survivors of the war had reached their homes by now and so put the perils of battle and the sea behind them…”*


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


One week later, Rainbow Dash was kicking clouds over Ponyville, it was hard work but well worth it. She smiled at what she had achieved so far “I might be able to take my nap early today.” She said to herself. Suddenly she heard the sound of distant thunder come from Canterlot, she turned and looked in that direction confused. There isn’t meant to be a thunder storm in Canterlot. She thought as she stared at the distant outline of the castle, she could just make out a black speck. Her eyes widened as she realised the black speck was travelling in her direction. Fast.

It looked like a thundercloud at first, but as it drew closer, she gasped as she realised what it really was. Glocester. He was kicking up a lot of black clouds, thunder and lightning ad he flew, making Rainbow Dash think that Glocester really missed his calling to the weather team! As he grew closer she could see the expression on his face, he was not happy at all. If I was a Wonderbolt I’d love every second, why does Glocester look like he’s not enjoying it? Rainbow Dash thought.
He landed on a cloud that Rainbow Dash hadn’t cleared yet, him just standing upon it turned it into a black storm cloud.

“Hey! What’s got your feathers in a twist?” Rainbow Dash asked as she flew over to him. Glocester looked up, and his facial expression lightened a little, he sighed heavily and said “Hello Rainbow Dash, oh it’s nothing really, it’s just those journalists!” he kicked the cloud he was standing on, creating thunder and lightning. “So many pictures to be taken! And it’s always the same question ‘how does it feel?’ What am I going to say to that!” he ranted, kicking the cloud again, creating more thunder and lightning.

Rainbow Dash didn’t like seeing Glocester like this, she thought a second and said “Well…if I was a Wonderbolt and they asked me I’d say ‘the suit is itchy’ or something.” She had hoped Glocester would share her humour, however he just looked as annoyed as before, he snorted and said “You as a Wonderbolt? Not a chance.” Rainbow Dash’s jaw hung wide. She couldn’t believe what Glocester said “But…my…dream…” she managed before Glocester cut her off “This is what I wanted to talk to you about, do you really think they are going to take some kid who never passed flight school? Who’s just some weather Pegasus? Like I said, not.a.chance.”

Rainbow attempted to hide the tears “I can do a Sonic Rainboom…” she managed, to which Glocester just smirked “Ah yes the Sonic Rainboom, Celestia knows how the hay you pull that off! I saw your performance at the try outs and even as impressive as the Sonic Rainboom is, it couldn’t hide how bad you were.” His words hit Rainbow. Hard. In a flash, she flew off into the distance. Leaving Glocester sitting on his own storm cloud.

“GLOCESTER!” Came a great shout from below, making him flinch, he knew that voice: Shining Armour. He peaked over the storm cloud he was on and saw both Twilight Sparkle and Shining Armour. “You get down here on the double!” Shining Armour barked, Glocester could hear the disproving tone in Shining Armours voice, so flew down and stood to attention in front of his former captain.

“I was visiting my little sister and I look up and see you insult one of her best friends. What in all Equestria were you thinking?” Shining Armour said with great command, making both Glocester and Twilight flinch.
Twilight put her hoof on her brothers shoulder “I’m as upset as you are over how Rainbow Dash was treated, but can you tone it down a bit? I think all of Ponyville is watching us.” Twilight said, Shining Armour looked around and saw that every pony in town was attempting to look busy doing something so it didn’t look obvious that they were listening in.

Shining Armour turned back to Glocester and said “As Glocesters captain and friend I know him well enough that what he just did was very unlike him, perhaps Glocester can come with us to Sugar Cube Corner, I know it was just for me and you Twilight, but I want to get to the bottom of this.”

Twilight smiled and said “Its okay, I’ll still get to hang out with my BBBFF!” she giggled, gaining a smile from Shining Armour “That’s my Twi, come on Glocester our treat.” He said and walked away, leaving Glocester still standing to attention, until Shining Armour said “On the double soldier!” snapping Glocester into action, and he flew up to catch up with the two.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


The three sat down at a table in Sugar Cube Corner, Pinkie Pie was there to serve them “Welcome to Sugar Cube Corner! Hi Twilight! Hi Shining Armour! Hi whoever you brought!” she chirped before gasping “Oooh ooooh a new pony in town, that means a new friend for me!” Pinkie squeed, making Twilight roll her eyes “Pinkie, this is Glocester the new recruit to the Wonderbolts and old friend of my brothers, could we get some cupcakes?” Twilight asked the incredibly bouncy mare.

Pinkie Pie giggled and said “Well duh, I know he was a Wonderbolt, he’s in costume! Hi Glocester, great to meet you!” she disappeared under the table and came up wit ha tray full of warm muffins and put them on the table “Here ya go! Now my Pinkie Sense is telling me you got something important to discuss with Glocester, so I’ll leave you to it, but one more thing.” Suddenly Pinkie Pie turned serieous and raised an accusing hoof at Glocester and said “No one treats my friends badly you big mean meanie pants! You got that?” Glocester nodded, and Pinkie instantly smiled “Okie Dokie Loki! Enjoy your cupcaaaakes!” she sang as she bounced over to the next table.

“What?” Asked Glocester, but just got a raised hoof from Twilight “It’s easier not to question Pinkie Pie.” She said smiling, taking a cupcake and eating it. Shining Armour laughed and said “I have to agree, but Pinkie Pie is right we need to talk, what the hay happened up there Glocester?” Glocester groaned, but saw the serious looks he was getting from both Twilight Sparkle and Shining Armour. He looked away awkwardly “Fine. The press got me rattles, so I may have snapped at Rainbow Dash…”

Shining Armour, who was eating a cupcake suddenly spluttered. Twilight was shocked at her brother’s reaction, but then Shining Armour explained “Glocester was well known to really rip ponies apart when he got frustrated in the guards, it was well known in the guards that anything could set Glocester off.” Twilight finished the cupcake she was eating and said “But Rainbow Dash doesn’t know this, I think whatever Glocester said to her was taken to heart, it can’t be too bad right?” she looked over saw the look on Glocesters face “Oh…” Twilight said “Well would you mind recounting what happened between you and her?”

Glocester told them everything that happened, starting from when he arrived in Ponyville, and how he acted towards Rainbow Dash, he finished his tale to a stunned silence. Twilight Sparkle was the first to break it “What!” she cried, gaining a few odd looks from the other ponies sat near her at Sugar Cube Corner. Shining Armour shook his head “I’m very disappointed with you Glocester. You should know a lot better than that.” He said. Twilight Sparkle was still in shock over Glocesters words.

“I get he is a hot head, but what he said to Rainbow Dash was out right mean! Do you realise how much you have hurt her?” Twilight said “It doesn’t help that Rainbow Dash does not react well to criticism, but you saying she has no change in becoming a Wonderbolt? I can’t think of anyway you could have been more insulting…” Shining Armour ruffled Twilight’s mane and said “Easy there little sis, I know you can lecture the hind legs off a donkey, but the point stands, what you did Glocester was wrong.”

Glocester said “So what do I do?” Twilight beamed and said “Well that’s simple, you find her and apologise!” Glocester raised an eyebrow and said “By the sounds of it I got to do way more than that to get back into Rainbow Dash’s good books.” Pinkie Pie re appeared at their table “Oh you looking for Dashie? Ooh ooh! I know where she is! I know! I know! Ask meee” she said bouncing. “I just spoke to Thunderlane and he is taking over from Rainbow Dash as she has gone home early.” She continued.

“Thanks Pinkie Pie!” Said Twilight as Pinkie hopped off into the kitchen “No problemo!” she heard Pinkie shout. Twilight was concerned now “Glocester you have to apologise to Rainbow Dash, I don’t think she has ever left her weather position early.”
Glocester asked “Can you show me where Rainbow Dash lives?” and Twilight nodded, she looked to her brother and Shining Armour said “Go, I’ll wait here.” he said. Twilight said “Alright, this shouldn’t take too long; come on Glocester, Rainbow Dash’s house isn’t far from here.”


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


Glocester looked up at Rainbow Dash’s house. “That’s her house?!” he said slightly stunned. House was an understatement; the great cloud villa took up a good portion of the skyline. Twilight smiled “Yep! Do you like what she has done to the place?” she said. Glocester just nodded. Twilight looked at him “So go on then.” She said hinting by nodding in the direction of the front door.

Glocester took off and flew up, admiring the rainbow waterfalls that were part of Rainbow Dash’s house; he landed on the clouds and walked up to her door. He sighed and knocked. He didn’t hear a response, he looked down and saw Twilight staring up at him, so he decided to peak in through one of the windows.

He saw Rainbow Dash inside holding a tortoise, he over heard what she was saying “Someday Tank, I’ll show him! I’ll be a Wonderbolt for sure!” the tortoise smiled slowly.
Glocester coughed, gaining Rainbow Dash’s attention “Hey” he said. “Can we talk?” an awkward silence fell, Rainbow Dash looked at Tank and finally said “Fine.” Glocester saw her move and went to the front door, where Rainbow Dash was waiting with the door open, Tank in hand. “Thanks” he said and Rainbow Dash didn’t say anything as he walked in. her house was as stunning on the inside as it was on the outside.

“Hang on I’ll put Tank on my bed and then we’ll talk or whatever.”
She left Glocester down stairs and he looked around Rainbow Dash’s house. He hate to admit it but she had a really awesome house, the main thing he noticed was the sheer amount of Wonderbolt stuff. He stood infront of a Wonderbolt costume confused, no pony except a Wonderbolt could have one? He heard Rainbow come over “Oh yeah, Rarity made me that, cool huh?” she said. Glocester was stunned by how under rated Rainbow Dash said about the outfit. “So, what’s up?” she asked.

“Rainbow, I’m sorry.” Glocester said. “I was really frustrated from all the new attention and I’m still not used to it, I shouldn’t have snapped at you.” Rainbow looked at Glocester annoyed “You know, what you said really hurt.” Glocester didn’t know what more to say. Rainbow carried on “But as you probably guessed, I’m a big fan of the Wonderbolts. So I got to ask you, did you really mean what you meant, that I don’t have a chance at being a Wonderbolt?”

Glocester hummed, and Rainbow Dash waited eagerly with held breath. “Rainbow Dash, you could be a Wonderbolt.” He said, Rainbow Dash smiled, but saw Glocesters look and he continued “But, you need help to show your full potential.” Rainbow looked a bit downcast from what he said. “So, to make up for my earlier words, how about I help you out?” Rainbow Dash heard what Glocester say, but didn’t believe it. “Huh?” she said causing Glocester to laugh. “I said I’ll help you out.” He repeated.

“Why?” Rainbow asked. Glocester gave a shrug “Because I think you can be a Wonderbolt, you just need is the right push.” He answered. “Besides, I think it’ll be cool to hang out.” He continued, making Rainbow Dash blush slightly “You want to hang out?” she said. He smiled and nodded “Well yeah, but you must know the amount of air shows going on at the moment? It will be something we’ll have to drop and pick up every now and again.”

Rainbow Dash smiled and said “I’d like that, I got this years Wonderbolt calendar so I’ll know when the flying is, I always do!” she laughed “Hay maybe you might even see me in the crowd?” Glocester nodded and said “I’ll look out for you; you are pretty easy to spot out of a crowd with that awesome mane of yours.” And Rainbow Dash grinned. “I got to be back at Canterlot by night fall. So, do you want to go for a flight?” asked Glocester. Rainbow shot into the air excitedly “Yes!” she shouted “Wanna race?” before Glocester could answer Rainbow tagged him and shouted “You’re it!” and flew out the door, Glocester just had to smile, and flew after her.

Glocester caught up easily “Tag is for kids, you want to try something a bit more difficult? That is, if you are up to the challenge.” Rainbow Dash laughed and said “Now you’re speaking my kind of language! I’m always up for a challenge, so what are you proposing?” Glocester smiled and said “Oh I don’t know, are you sure you can handle it?” he spoke in a teasing tone, and Rainbow Dash took the bait and yelled “Oh come on, sure I can! Now tell me what it is?” Glocester laughed, and said “Okay, it’s very simple, we fly whilst holding hands.”

Rainbow Dash almost fell out of the sky “What!?” she cried. And Glocester continued “We do it for as long as possible, believe me when I say it’s harder than it sounds!” and with that stuck his front hoof out in Rainbow Dash’s direction. She hesitated slightly, but then joined hooves with Glocester, thinking it was going to be easy. “Whoa!” she said, unable to continuously hold hooves. Glocester laughed and said “Told you! Now, come on I know you can do better than that!” and held his hoof out again.

Rainbow Dash had to concentrate to keep holding Glocester’s hoof, she had to match his wing beats whilst flying level to him and watch where she was flying as well. “I think I’m getting the hang of it!” she said beaming. “Well we are just flying in a straight line!” said Glocester laughing “Now we try banking left!” he continued and very slowly began to turn. Rainbow Dash was on the outside, so had to work slightly harder to keep pace with Glocester as he banked. He nodded in approval as they straightened out “Very nice, now we will do a Barrel Roll, are you ready?” and Rainbow Dash gave a nod.

The Barrel Roll was performed in one smooth motion, with Rainbow Dash holding Glocesters hoof the entire time without shaking or letting go. Glocester whistled “You’re a fast learner Rainbow Dash, I’m slightly impressed.” He said, getting a slight smug smile from Rainbow Dash before she said “Hay only slightly? What does it take to make you really impressed?” he hummed and began to pull up. Now flying vertical, he began to increase in speed. They were both at a great height, much higher than Cloudsdale Rainbow Dash reckoned, before she could ask what Glocester was doing he slowly pulled to a gradual stop. They hovered only briefly until Glocester pulled his wings in and plummeted like a stone.

Rainbow Dash had mere seconds to do the same “What the hay do you think your doing? Give me a little warning next time!” she yelled as they fell. Glocester simply smiled, and Rainbow Dash simply had to keep holding his hoof during the free fall. “You know, the ground is getting pretty close.” Rainbow shouted over the increasing sound of wind around them. “Fine.” Said Glocester “We should have enough speed now, lets do three Loop the Loops, ready? Now!” he cried as he reopened his winds, with Rainbow Dash doing the same. The first loop was easy as they had built enough momentum, however this didn’t prevent Glocester from flying even faster than before, and half way through the second loop Rainbow Dash could feel the air begin to bend around them both. During the third loop the air cone around them was visible.

They finished the final loop, both Pegasus still holding hooves, Glocester shouted something but Rainbow Dash couldn’t hear him as they were travelling on the brink of Sonic Rainboom speed. Suddenly Glocester’s eye widened and Rainbow Dash could just hear a yell and let go of her hoof as she broke through the air cone and performed a Sonic Rainboom. She grinned triumphantly, but noticing Glocester no longer by her side she quickly looked back and saw that the boom she had created had hit Glocester with full force, and now he was falling unconscious to the ground below.

Flying at Sonic Rainboom speed made it much harder to perform sharp turns, so Rainbow Dash decided to dive down and partially loop around in able to catch Glocester. She gritted her teeth, highly aware how close the ground was now. She only had one shot. Her timing had to be perfect. She locked onto Glocester and flew directly at him. She caught him. “Glocester!” she yelled hoping he could hear her, if the situation was different she would have sniggered at the face he was pulling, however she gulped realising that he was knocked out cold.

She began to slow, as she did, she saw Glocester’s eye flutter slightly “Ugh my head…” she heard him mutter. She pulled to a stop on top of a large cloud for both of them to stand on. “Glocester, you’re okay! What happened back there?” she worryingly asked. Glocester was a bit shaky standing on the cloud and he said “I’m fine, although I think I’m seeing stars…” he suddenly became aware of where he was standing “Wait how did we get here?” he asked.

Rainbow Dash raised an eyebrow “Don’t you remember? We just finished three loops and we were going so fast I pulled off a Sonic Rainboom. But you didn’t, you got hit by the blast, so I saved you.” Glocester stared at her, making Rainbow Dash think that he really wasn’t well at all. “That makes sense, I can’t perform a Sonic Rainboom” he said in a weary tone, and then shook his head “Wait you saved me?” he asked. Rainbow Dash nodded but before she could say anything Glocester hugged her “Thank you!” he said. Rainbow didn’t know what to do or say by this sudden gesture, except she blushed heavily.

He pulled away and looked down, hardly noticing Rainbow’s blush “Whoa, we were close to the ground by the end of that third loop, if you hadn’t saved me why I would have been a gonner!” Rainbow Dash was really blushing now “It was nothing, really!” she said, gaining a raised eyebrow and a look from Glocester. He smiled and said “But anyway, well done! Next time you go into trials remember what we did today and you’ll pass will flying colours!” Rainbow Dash gasped and leapt in the air triumphantly whooping, only stopping to ask “Remember what exactly? All we did was fly holding hooves.”

Glocester nodded and said “Yes true but more than that, we flew in synchronisation, matching another’s wing beat is possibly the hardest thing to do, and you performed extremely well, even with me plummeting to the ground.” He laughed and added “Twice.” Getting a smile from Rainbow Dash, who was still confused.

“Why if we keep up our meet ups, I’m sure the next trial you compete in, they will be practically begging you to join the Wonderbolts!” Glocester added. Rainbow Dash beamed and excitedly asked “You think so?” and Glocester gave a firm nod of acceptance “I know so.” To which, Rainbow leapt whooping again and hugged Glocester saying “Thank you thank you thank you! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! Being begged to join the Wonderbolts, that’ll be the best day ever!” she squeed.

“Hay you still have room for improvement, but that’ll have to wait until another day.” Glocester said, Rainbow Dash looked up to him and said “What, your leaving already?” causing him to laugh “Ah yes time certainly flies, and we have been flying for most part of the day, I’ve got to get back to Canterlot.” He said “Of course, if some Pegasus would like to join me?” the question made Rainbow Dash slightly blush again, and she nodded “I’ll keep you company.” She said, holding out her hoof. This made Glocester grin “We don’t have to fly holding hooves. But okay.” He said, making her blush and they flew together.
Rainbow Dash smiled as the two of them flew together, she looked towards Glocester “What?” he asked.

Rainbow Dash said “Uh, um…so what’s the deal with the eye patch.” Grinning sheepishly. “Oh right.” Said Glocester looking towards Canterlot in the distance “Well it’ll take the flight to Canterlot, I reckon.” He flapped his wings a few times before continuing “It’s also how I’m not longer a guard you see…”


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


*Canterlot Castle*

Shining Armour looked over the whole of Canterlot castle from one of the high tower balconies; he spotted a lone Pegasus guard flying “Glocester! You are supposed to be flying with a team, why are you on your own?” he shouted. Glocester flew around the tower and hovered in front of the balcony.

“Relax Shining Armour, it’s not like anything bad is going to happen.” Glocester said smiling, which was instantly wiped from his face once he saw the look Shining Armour was giving him.
“May I remind you that you are on duty?” Shining Armour said in a commanding voice. “Yes sir.” Said Glocester with a salute, and Shining Armour gave a nod of approval “That’s better, now you know you are in teams when guarding the Princess, so I’ll ask again, why are you on your own?” Shining Armour asked, giving Glocester a hard locking stare.

Glocester raised a front hoof and scratched his mane “Uh…” he began, when suddenly another guard came onto the balcony and said “Shining Armour, sir! Look in the distance!” and pointed, Shining searched the skyline to where the guard indicated. “I don’t see anything, except black clouds.” Said Shining Armour confused.

The guard said “But it’s not a black cloud, its crows!” Glocester looked too, and gasped, what he first thought was a big black cloud was in fact crows. The guard said “The crows seem angry sir, if they get into Canterlot, who knows how much damage they will cause?” Shining Armour nodded in agreement. “Okay I’ll set up a shield, but right now we need as many Pegasus guards as possible to guide the crows around Canterlot.” Glocester was just about to fly off when Shining Armour snapped “Wait right there Glocester! Where do you think you are going?”

Glocester blank and pointed to the crows “Uh, stopping the crows, Sir?” Shining Armour stomped a hoof “No Glocester, you wait until more Pegasus arrive, I will not have you flying out there by yourself!” he growled. Glocester ignored Shining Armour “There’s no time!” he yelled as he flew towards the crows, he could just hear Shining Armour shouting “On your head be it!” Glocester huffed, he knew he would be disciplined for his actions, but Shining Armour was a friend and he would be forgiven.

He smiled confident as he approached the crows. “Alright! If you want to get to Canterlot you are going to have to go through me!” he shouted at the crows rapidly approaching. Glocester flew around creating black clouds and lightning as he went “Try get through that!” he shouted triumphantly, but then noticed the crows flying through, Glocester grunted with annoyance. “Ugh, looks like we are going to have to do this the hard way!” He shouted and flew straight into the crows.

Glocester Bucked and kicked in all directions “Take that! And that!” he cried, but the crows dodged his attacks and began pecking at him, making him angry. “Now I’m mad!” he yelled striking out wildly, he struck one of the crows “Ha!” he cried victoriously. Suddenly all the crows were attacking him. Glocester looked out to the castle and saw other Pegasus guards flying to help and grunted in annoyance as he lost vision as there were so many crows around him. “Get away from me!” he yelled, as the crows pecked harder and harder at him. Glocester felt a sharp pain in his left eye, and blacked out.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


“…Next thing I know, I wake up in hospital with a nurse explaining I lost my eye followed by an angry yet worried Shining Armour.” Said Glocester to Rainbow Dash, who gasped and said “Whoa…” Glocester nodded in agreement and said “Whoa is right; Shining Armour then said I had been discharged because of my actions.” Rainbow Dash was shocked “Just like that?!” she asked. And Glocester nodded and said “I did ignore a direct order, he did manage to get me onto the next trials for the Wonderbolts, because he knew how much flying for the princess meant to me.”

Rainbow Dash said “Oh, it’s a shame as you got a nice eye.” Glocester smiled and asked “You think I have a nice eye?” making Rainbow blush and getting a laugh from Glocester, as they both landed in Canterlot. “Well, we are here, thanks for flying with me.” said Glocester. Rainbow Dash smiled and said “Hay, it was cool.” Glocester grinned. “You know.” He said “All Wonderbolts get a free pass for friends and family, and I was wondering would you like mine?” Rainbow Dash gasped and said ecstatically “Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! Yes!”

Glocester smiled and said “Alright, I promise to meet up before the next show, but I got to get flying, Spitfire does not like tardiness.” And took off “See you around Rainbow Dash!” he said giving a salute “Bye!” cried Rainbow Dash, saluting back as he flew off. Rainbow watched as he went.

“Rainbow? Is that you?” Rainbow Dash heard, and looked behind her in surprise to see Rarity. “Why it is, darling what are you doing in Canterlot?” Rarity asked, Rainbow Dash said “Oh I just flew here with Glocester, but I could ask you the same you know?” Rarity laughed and waved a hoof in the air and said “Oh you know Canterlot is my home from home, but did you just say you flew all the way here with Glocester? You must be exhausted!” Rainbow Dash shrugged.

“But you simply must be!” Rarity said dramatically. “I know I’ll buy you a ticket home! And you can tell me about your date with Glocester!” Rainbow Dash blushed and said “It wasn’t a date! Okay maybe we held hooves but ~” Rarity cut Rainbow Dash off with a squee and bounced like Pinkie Pie “You held hooves? Oh my Rainbow he must really like you, on first meeting you held each others hoofs you simply must tell me more!” Rarity said, getting a facehoof from Rainbow Dash. “Fine” Rainbow said “But on the train okay? Plus you got to tell me what you were doing here too, deal?” Rarity smiled “But of course!” she said.

Fancypants came around the corner “Rarity dear, there you are thank goodness! You left this at my place!” he said, using his magic to place a black beret on her head. “There we are, I would have hated to see you go home without it! Farewell, oh and farewell to you too Rainbow Dash!” before Rainbow Dash could say anything Rarity laughed and grabbed Rainbow Dash “Oh you didn’t need to, but we simply must be off before we miss our train! Ta ta!” Rarity said, almost dragging Rainbow Dash now. Fancypants just smiled and waved “You take care now you two!” he called out.

Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes “You know what? I can probably guess.” She said, and Rarity coughed and said “Let us never speak of this again.” Rainbow Dash didn’t believe what she was hearing, Rainbow Dash smirked and said “Oh yeah? You want to hear about me and Glocester, then you got to tell me about you and Fancypants.” Rarity went into full dramatics “Wha? Ho no no no!” she wailed “But you simply must! I’ve got to know! You held hooves!” Rarity was at Rainbow Dash’s hoofs begging her, getting some odd looks from other ponies.

Rainbow Dash laughed as Rarity pouted, and Rainbow Dash said “You want to know about Glocester?” and Rarity nodded. “Then you got to tell me about Fancypants.” Rarity gave up “Okay, okay” she said. “But on the train, okay?” And with that headed with Rainbow Dash to the train station.

--The End--


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


Author’s notes:
This took forever, it really did I’ve been off/on it forever, but I would like to hear people’s comments

*The Odyssey by Homer [Penguin Classics] reference, it's full of monsters, Gods and lots of fighting! It's a story right up Rainbow Dash's street, plus I kinda see Twilight thinking herself like wily Odysseus :3

Comments ( 12 )

This was beautiful.
Unique story and written very well in character!

damn great story. the only big thing you could do was finding a picture. let's just say that pictureless stores rarely get clics.

you earned 6 spikes :moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache: and a fav. great work:pinkiehappy:

Nerver give up! Never give in! Keep attacking! YOU WILL WIN! :rainbowdetermined2:

It was a little difficult to read as the paragraphs had no space between them. Hit enter twice before each new paragraph and it will look loads better. I assume you wrote this on a word processor like microsoft which is why you never noticed this problem so as long as you fix it you should be fine.

Next, when your going through thoughts italics or quotation marks or both is most effective explain that its a thought. I got a little confused with the thoughts of the characters but anyway.

Finally, it seemed a touch rushed and a little choppy. A thing that can help that is make a new paragraph every time someone new is speaking.

Example is

Pony A walked through the garden at the local park to get a breather from a hard day work. Not paying attention she found herself running into another pony.

"Oh my I am sorry!" Pony A said frantically "I hope you are not hurt!" She worried.

"Oh no I am fine, are you alright?" asked pony B "I didn't see you there so I apologize," she smiled.

It looks really skin and bony but of course that is where Detail comes in and I was too lazy to actually write it out properly, I just wanted to explain a point.

Of course this is only my way of doing this and you may have your own personal way of doing things, so long as the story flows then it should be fine.

Also Good job.

Needs paragraphs. Not walls.

914807

Would love to answer your question, however I don't understand it. Please elaborate a little more

914882 You know, double spacing, where there a line a space between each line. It's a default word format on Microsoft Word.

915018

I don't believe it translates well here. I have that setting and it doesn't work for me but that might just be me. I just say play it safe and hit enter that one extra time.

Oh, wow. Yeah. That's impossible to read.

:yay: Thanks for comments, no longer giant wall of text either :derpytongue2: a story with a picture gets more clicks? Unless someone would like to make one, I may end up using a random picture from google :twilightblush:

I don't think this should be tagged as crossover...:unsuresweetie:

Either way well written and a great read. And the ending was hilarious :raritydespair::rainbowwild:

Login or register to comment