• Published 27th Jun 2017
  • 1,552 Views, 5 Comments

Spike's Twin - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD

  • ...
12
 5
 1,552

Let The Madness Begin

Spike was crying on his bed, thinking about how Twilight left him alone in the castle. "I can't believe Twilight did this to me.", he sobbed. "Now, I'm left alone in the castle."

After a whole moment of crying, he went to bed and fell asleep.

Inside his head, he was laying down in on his back in a dark area, he was still asleep. A dragon that looked like him, covered in black walked up to him and kneeled down at his left side. He laid his claw on Spike's belly. "Well, well, well, it looks like I'm going to have a lot of fun tonight.", the dragon chuckled evilly. "Oh, poor Spike, he's upset, because his friends left him. Well, that's how I want it to be. I'm always going to ruin your life, no matter what. Spike, I always wanted you to die. For all the years, I was stuck in your mind and your soul. I can finally going to get my revenge, I'm going to make you the most evil dragon I want you to be. I'm going to make you the most powerful killer ever. I'm here to ruin your life and make you close to death as possible, and you can't stop me, because I'm in control of your mind. I'm your master and you must obey all my commands. I know you can't hear, because what I'm doing is wasting my time talking to you. So, let the madness begin."

Spike's eyes shot open and an evil laugh erupted from his mouth.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment