• Published 27th Jun 2017
  • 1,552 Views, 5 Comments

Spike's Twin - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD

  • ...
12
 5
 1,552

Twilight's Note

Spike stepped foot in Twilight's castle. "Twilight, Starlight, Trixie, I'm home.", he called. There was no reply. "Hello? Girls? We'll that's strange. Nopony's here. Maybe I'll go to Twilight's room to see if she's in there." He ran upstairs and went to Twilight's door. He spotted a note taped to it. "Huh? What's this?" He tore the note off the wall and read it. The note was all written by Twilight.

"Spike,

This is put on my bedroom door and I hope you're reading this and why nopony's in this castle. Sadly, I don't want to say this, but here it comes. I left you, Starlight, Trixie, and I went somewhere where you'll never find us, which means we're out of Ponyville right now. You know why? Because, you're becoming a complete different dragon who's getting grumpier and grumpier and it seems like you don't know why you disappeared at night and make excuses about sleepwalking. Spike, you lived with me for years, and you've never been behaving like that to me before and it sounds like you're lying. That's why I had to get away from you, because I can't take it with your lies anymore. When I come back, I want you to face the truth towards me.

Twilight Sparkle

P.S. I feel like I'm starting to lose your trust."

Spike was shocked and heartbroken, Twilight never wrote something like that to him. He sat against the wall and his eyes started to tear up with fear.