• Published 27th Jun 2017
  • 1,552 Views, 5 Comments

Spike's Twin - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD

  • ...
12
 5
 1,552

Not Again!

It was now morning. Twilight woke up by yawning and removing the sheets from her body. "Good Morning, hooves.", she said, wiggling her hooves cute, like she had toes to wiggle. "Good morning, wings." She flapped her wings. "Good morning, belly." She poked and propped her belly. It made her giggle. "Stop it, Twi. Don't tickle your own belly. That's silly." She looked at Spike and flew to him. She whispered in his ear. "Good morning, Spike. Wake up." Spike didn't wake up, just moan. "Okay, Spike, you left me no choice but to do this." She reached a hoof in Spike's blanket and tickled him. "Tickle. Tickle. Tickle." But, Spike didn't laugh, wonder why. She then shook him. "Come on, Spike, wake up. It's time to get up." But, still no response from Spike. Twilight was getting angrier and angrier. She sucked in air and let out the most loud shout she had ever shouted. "WAKE UUUUUUUUUUUP!"

Spike woke up screaming and fell on his tail out of bed. "You made me land on my tail, idiot!", he snarled. "What did you do that for?"

"Well, Spike, that's what you get for ignoring me.", Twilight said. "You deserve it. Now, come on."

The two walked out the bedroom, seeing Starlight and Trixie running to them. "Twilight!", they called.

"Starlight. Trixie. What's wrong?", Twilight asked.

"Read this newspaper.", Starlight said.

Twilight took and looked at the newspaper and gasped. The article said, An old mare was found killed in her house this morning. Ponies heard her screams from all across the village. One of her neighbors entered the house and found her dead in her bedroom. Her throat was split open, there was blood all over the bed, and she was stabbed eight times in the chest. The pony was so terrified that he/she nearly had a heart attack. The detectives were investigating the clues of the murder. As for the evidence, they were from the same murderer who killed that mare on the street. But, this murderer used a different weapon than the one he used last time. If there was a murderer on the loose, it could've been somepony else.

"Doesn't that freak you out?", Trixie asked.

"Not again!", Twilight shrieked. "First, it happened on a street of Ponyville and now, somepony's house. Who could be out there killing ponies?"

"I don't know.", Spike said. "They need to find the murderer fast."