• Published 20th May 2017
  • 3,002 Views, 211 Comments

Marriage - GhoulDash97



On the day of the wedding, a certain princess has a mixed reception about it. Will she concede or deny?

  • ...
13
 211
 3,002
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 31 )

8522686
W-what, he was in like one episode and was just a pompous ass, not racist or anything.

8593026
It's an interrogation for trying to find any leads.

"Care if I join you?"

Mind if I joined you?

Even with so much security around him, Spike is still scared...though I'd be scared too if I received a death threat.

oh no. please tell me this is going to be updated.

9031341
It was a brighter time

Puts a mare as villain as the obsessed by the spike.
'But threatened the Spike', he's crazy not dumb to threaten the princess.

please update.

I think it's aristo what'shisname

So is this dead now?

9460538
I'm not really sure who to reveal.

9460605
You're not sure?
Twilight? Blueblood? Rarity? Or rarity's ex?

9460611
I don't wanna disappoint anybody who loves this story.

9460615
I understand. I'm pretty sure they'd love for a shocking twist that'll lead to more drama but then reveal deep-seated feelings and a valuable lesson.

9460621
With the way things are going, I don't know if I should continue this story. Because even if I reveal who the culprit is, I'm not really sure if anybody will take well to the fact it is the same pony that everybody dislikes. Whether it be the show or fanfiction, everybody loses.

9460629
I don't think so
Youre a good writer. Even if they might not like the ending of this story, you still have plenty of other tales that might match thier interests. You learn as you go.

9460634
Who knows
You may end up making something far better than this story if you put your mind to it.

9460637
I already did that with my Ember story. But still, I have a lot of stories to tell. Even if most of them are pornographic.

9460670
Judging from the ratings
Hardly any complaints.

9460680
Can we talk on private message?

when will the next chapter of marriage will come out

GhoulDash97 when will the next chapter come out

Riz

Why It's cancel ?

It sucks to see a good story die so young

I think the real culprit is Astrio Arms

Hey GhoulDash97, can you please continue and finish this story please? I really like it and would like to see what you would do to finish it. Also, if you were able to, would you make a Spike, Mane 6, Starlight, Celestia, Luna, and maybe Ember anthro/harem story in the near future?

10905642
Maybe someday. But I don't know how to end this story and with the way it was heading, I don't even know if I can.

10905825
Ok. Sorry for bothering you about it. I just re-read this story and I really do like the way you were going with it. I really hope you are able to uncancel this story and if you do, I really look forward to seeing how you finish it. Also, I hope you are able make other stories like this one.

10905840
If I ever come back to writing on here, I will see what I can do. But right now, I'm gonna focus on what I enjoy writing. But I appreciate your opinion.

Login or register to comment