• Published 15th Mar 2017
  • 2,943 Views, 17 Comments

Displaced Assassin - Bio Hazard



I've been sent to magic pony land as Deathstroke. This is going to be fun

  • ...
5
 17
 2,943

Chapter 2

You ever had one of those moments where your boss and you are just staring at each other not saying anything while waiting to see who talks first well that’s what's been going on with me for the past ten minutes Enterprize's office. I could tell he was upset I just couldn’t tell why

“Alex do you know the trouble you caused by killing those griffons and ponys do you have any idea what is happening because of it.” I heard him say in a annoyed tone

“no sir I wasn’t aware killing would have any negative repercussions.” I said sarcastically. Now I know what you may be thinking “why are you talking like that to a client” the reason is because he prefers me to not use the ‘emotionless mercenary’ thing I usually do.

I heard him let out a sigh “because of you princess Celestia, luna and the elements of harmony and coming here to try to calm the situation and evaluate whether or not you're a threat to equestria’s national security… well at least that's what I think the reason is.” he then gave me a ‘I’m not sure whether to hit you or hug you’ look and said “but at the same time I’m being asked to help supplement the local guards with ones from or PMC branch and even offering us a contract because the local gard have ‘prove to be insufficient in the protection of civilians’ so in short you screwed up and fixed the problem at the same time… again.”

Yeah this has happened before something goes wrong and Enterprize’s company ends up making a profit. Like the first time lead to the invention of the Lazarus pod which can help critically or mortally wounded ponies if the get to it fast enough, but for me it greatly accelerates my healing factor and even allows me to heal from evan greater wounds one of the major side effects was extreme hunger afterwards because of the rapid cellular regeneration. The tech was also based on my healing factor as well as a hydra’s ability to grow two heads if one is severed. However it was still in testing so they can be absolutely sure that it’s safe to be used in hospitals.
Enterprize was now looking out the window of his office “so what do you plan on doing while we wait for the princesses to arrive?” this took me by surprise
“Wait we?”

He looked at me and said “yes we the princess Celestia specifically requested that she meet with you.”

“Well then I guess I’ll spar with Eric.”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were throwing punches back and forward each trying to gain the upper hand but only one of us was really holding back. Eric lunged at me to which I attempted to block only for him to quickly change directions rolling to me right and hitting me in the ribs. I throw a hard left which hit him in the side of the head. He quickly recovered and tried to kick me in the head I dodged and threw him across the room.

“What scared of little old me and here I thought you were the best” oh it’s oh now you cocky jackass. I sprinted at him faster than he could react and dect him across his smug face knocking him a two to three feet away.

I look at him grinning “you good kid but not good enough to beat me in a one on one fist fight” I say offering him some help up which he accepts “smart thinking with the fake out it’s not your usual method of fighting so it wasn’t expected but it would have been a better idea to try to knock me off my feet then aim for other places” I then walk over to a bench “I think you're ready to tag along on a mission.”

“Thanks teach I’d say I’d try that but you’d still be able to counter it but do you really think I’m ready to tag along on a mission I’m not afraid or anything but I just don’t want to compromise anything.”

At that moment we hear another voice “I’m sure that if he said you're ready than I asume that he would have the utmost of faith in you.”

We both looked over to see Celestia, Luna, Twilight and her friends. Celestia bing the one who spoke “I thought I recognised that voice” I said looking at her “so what brings you here need me for a job?”
“That would be part of it Deathstroke I would like to hire you to help with a expedition in several months.” babysiting… really Celestia?
Before I had the chance to say anything a certain rainbow colored mare interrupted “wait this is Deathstroke? The guy who is call ‘the world's deadliest assassin please I could beat him with my eyes closed.”

I smirked knowing I’d enjoy pissing her off “would you like to try skittles I could use a good laugh” and with that she was in my face.

“Oh yeah well we’ll see who's laughing after I kick your sorry flank”

“Bring it on rainbow butt” I said flicking her nose and with that she throw a punch with her front right hoof only for me to grab it and trow her across the room where she skidded into the wall. When she got up she charged me but I dodged flicking her nose again which really made her mad she then tried to throw a hail of punches only for me to dodge all of them.
“Sloppy, predictable you just swing and hope you hit something against a untrained or undertrained opponent you could hold you own but against a pony like say prince Shining Armor you would loss and against someone like me you you don’t stand a chance” I say as I grab her and toss her into a wall “you have potential but lack discipline my suggestion kid is start studying different fighting styles or ask someone...I mean somepony to teach you.”

As rainbow got up Luna spoke up “do not fret Rainbow we will gladly teach a friend all we know so you may beat this mercenary in combat!!!” she declared happily… a little to happily if you ask me.
“So Celestia what is this expedition?” I ask glancing at the solar princess.

Author's Note:

please let me know about any grammar mistakes please

Comments ( 17 )

Looks good. Just some parts in chapter 2 looked a bit rushed.

8024257 I'm willing to admit it was a little rushed and that I ran out of ideas for the fights

8024420 but hey if you have ideas or tips on how to do better fight scene in future chapters I'm all ears

More please

8238173
there will be more just having a hard time writing it but it will be here

8245127
Try putting yourself in their shoes, what would you do next?

8473796
That's what I usually try to do but as of now I've had a hard time getting to this story because I've been trying to join the national guard

8474915
Wait, your displaced is joining the nation guard?

8473796
No I am it's why I haven't updated this story

8475004
Sorry, I got confused for a moment. I thought you meant Equestria's national guard

8475042
It's ok everyone gets mixed up every once in awhile.

I like this story even though I like most stories but I like this one more because of deathstroke.

Also I think your doing a good job.

Not bad, though, I would feel a little more grounded if I knew exactly how our Slade-proxy has enough knowledge of the "actual one" to increase pony technology. Same thing for seemingly just falling into the profession of killing (which, thankfully, seems to be staying out of the realm of murder for the time being).

Ooh yeah! Deathstroke.
MOAR

Login or register to comment