• Published 9th Feb 2017
  • 5,519 Views, 10 Comments

A Twin's Journey -X Version - TheyWhoMakeWhatTheyWish



In the Crystal Empire, there stands a crystalline statue deep within the caverns underneath the kingdom. It depicts a strange creature with a crown of strange antlers and after Sombra's defeat they find it. The statue's been Displaced it seems.

  • ...
8
 10
 5,519

Moose (NOT A MOOSE!), A Past with Ice

~Elliot's PoV~

Their faces! Oh god! If I hadn't had a grip on my body and reaction I would have been laughing on the floor by now! Though Discord just when straight ahead and was currently laughing to his hearts content.

"G-Godfather?!" Twilight stuttered "But that would mean!" I cut her off with a very small smirk "That I would be older than Celestia and Luna? Yes, it would mean so" I told them with a hearty chuckle even though I have the imminent urge to just roll on the ground in a fit of giggles.

Celestia shook her head and narrows her eyes at me "But that also means... you knew...?" she trailed off and I immediately knew what she was trying to say and I smiled softly at her "Your parents? Yes, I did... Dear old Midnight and Solar, I miss them dearly... I was there for your birth, Celestia as well as yours Luna. Though I delivered Celestia myself when her pre-mature magic turned the healer into a baby eagle" I mused at the end making the sun princess blush while her sister snickered.

Now they knew for sure that this being was their godfather, no one else had been there during Celestia's birth and they told no one else of that story but...

Luna's eyes sparked "Dost that mean thou are Xerneas? The same Xerneas our parents told us when we were little?" she asked

"Of course! Though that may depend on what your parents told of me" I responded dryly, I still bet Solar was sulking from me winning our last spar. Luna smirked at me "Our Father hath told us you were a moose" she replied innocently while I twitch from annoyance 'Damned Sun King, he knows I am not a moose! I'm the Deer of Life dammit!' I swear in whatever version of heaven of Equestria he's laughing up a storm from this! I could practically hear them "Don't deny it Xerneas! Your are the MOOSE of Life! *Roar of laughter*" "Hush now dear *giggle* t-that's just rude!*muffled laughter*"

"Not a moose" I mutter under my breath but it was loud enough to be heard by Luna as she was the closest one near me, not to mention Discord. The blue princess giggled while the spirit cackled on the floor, laughter renewed. I sent a glare at the two before sighing and bowed to them all "I am Xerneas, it is nice to meet all of you"

Introductions aside, after everyone introduced themselves it seemed that young Twilight was finally fed up and turned into a gattling gun of questions. Mostly on what I was, how old I was and things about my life as well as other things"

"Well the form I'm currently in is called a 'human', a bidepal being that closely resembles monkeys for their fingers. I am about 1,792 if I'm getting the dates right" I sent a look to Discord, not minding the looks I got from the ponies, who nodded "Amazing" muttered Twilight before perking and turned to her princess "Um, if you don't mind Princess Celestia but how old are you?" the sun controller paused to think before responding "1,123 and Luna is 1,121"

I chuckled out loud at the gaping faces of Celestia and Luna's subjects before saying "I am the oldest of us all currently, and Discord is the second oldest. He is, again if I'm getting the dates right, about 1,289 years old" this time they aimed their gapes at the smug draconequus, even Celestia and Luna were shocked! I guess they didn't know how old Discord was.

Twilight broke out of her stupor before asking me again "Alright, but can you tell us why you were turned into a crystal statue?" I inadvertently froze, she saw this and frantically puts it off "Y-You don't have to tell us! I mean-!" I cut her off with a loud sigh.

"No no, it's alright. You all deserve to know why I was gone for so long. Especially Discord, Celestia and Luna" Discord shuffled while the two sisters shared a look "But first let's go somewhere where we can all sit down. I wish to sit down after a millennia of standing up"

'I wonder if they know of the ' myth' of the Prismatic Deer ' Discord thinks to himself as they went.


{1,725 Years Ago}

Okay.

It's been 20 years since I ended up in this place. 20 years since I've been separated from my twin sister with the threat of never seeing her again looming over my heads. 20 years since I've turned into Xerneas.

Those 20 years and I have not aged a single day, mostly because I'm a legendary immortal pokemon that stands for life and immortality.

I also found out a lot in those 20 years.

I'm in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic only I'm in the wrong time period where the show starts, how do I know this? The forest that I've claimed for my own. There's a path way nearby that splits into multiple other pathways and some lead into my forest.

A lot of ponies came by with caravans and carts, ranging from Pegasi, to Unicorns and Earth Ponies. Not to mention everytime they come by their clothes look like they're in the Victorian era from rich to common. Well technically they are but it's their own version of the Victorian Era.

It seems the whole... I think the episode was called 'Hearts Warming', the one where Twilight and her friends had to re-enact the banding of the three tribes, thing happened a few years ago. Things are still tense between the three races even with their 'peace' thing in act.

I'm not that much of a fan of My Little Pony, though my sister and I had a best friend named Kyle that went nuts whenever it came up. We watched with him a lot of episodes and while we found it enjoyable, relaxing and funny, we didn't fawn over it like Kyle would.

I think the show showed only the good parts and twisted them more because they didn't go all buddy buddy together in an instance, like I said the three races were still tense between each other and I heard some passing pegasi murmur and gossip about the two other races snidely with various insults. Either that or I'm in an alternate Equestria... But it's still Equestria no matter how you look at it.

'Kyle would be sooo jealous of me right now' I deadpanned to myself as I walk back to my cave.

I now lived in a cave, there were glowing plants inside the cave and it wasn't too hot or cold in there. I managed to live on by applying the skills that I already know and learn more to live comfortably as I could. Supplies were unfortunately mostly stolen, like my cloths, some food and more.

Shifting from my deer-like equine form back to my human form, starting a fire so I can make my meal or the night.

Yes, I learned I could also do that.

Turns out I can turn into Xerneas. The actual pokemon Xerneas. Both versions actually, Xerneas's Nuetral and Active forms, even in human form! Really bizarre and kind of weird but who am I to judged? Because then, at some point of angle I would be judging myself.

Another point to point out: I'm a Pokemon. Question: Can I do Pokemon moves? Answer:... Fuck yeah I can heck I used [Heal Pulse] today to heal Wiki's baby! Who is Wiki you may ask? Oh, she's just the local manticore that I saved from her birth and now she's like a pet/friend who's now a mother to a newly born boy manticore who's about 4 months starting today~

Hehehe. I feel so awesome right now! So far I mastered [Heal Pulse], [Aromatherapy], [Take Down], [Misty Terrain], [Giga Impact], [Light Screen] and finally [Night Slash] in 20 years. Now, before you go on and be disappointed, I mastered these moves as in knowing more than one way to use them rather than their original way and they have potential to shift to something more.

I lay to sleep as I finished my meal, a nice warm stew that did the job, in the form of Nuetral Xerneas. Sleeping like this feels... natural and comfortable, and sure while I can sleep in my human form it feels nice to curl up like this...

I wonder if my sister's alright...


{1,719 Years Ago}

I gritted my teeth and glared at the other equines that trotted in the air around me, the chill of winter biting into my hide. It's winter and it's much easier to be in my Neutral Pokemon form, it's warmer and easier to move in. But with winter, it had brought unwanted guests in my forests!

"LEAVE my forest! Foul Beasts of Ice and Hate, your herd is unwelcome here! You dare harm it's inhabitants?!" I boomed towards the windigoes who snorted and whinnied at me, behind me were small group fillies and colts. Instantly their voices rang in head just as my voice was heard in theirs, the children behind me shook even more at the feeling of the non-existent frost behind the back of their heads.

"They do not live here 'Guardian', they are free for all"

They taunted back in a voice laced with hate and frostbite, their forms curling around the protective barrier of [Light Screen] that served as a dome with various layers, and though they were eyeless they eyed the group of foals of mixed races. They whimpered and curled closer to me, that had me at a state of rage but I had to think clearly or else I'll these innocent lives at risk.

"This all be your last warning Beasts of Ice and Hate. Enact my rage and you shall feel it head on, so long as they are in MY forests they shall be protected " I warned, eyes glowing with restrained power and anger. I was very tempted to shift into my Active form for this and from the look of things I may just have to, because while I was powerful in both forms my Active form gives boosts to myself. This universes Windigoes were very different than the ones in the show, more powerful, more sentient, more hateful and so much more. My Neutral form may not be enough as there were four of them here.

In my Neutral form I could probably take on two, maybe barely three but not four.

The horse spirits of ice and negativity let out a chilling laugh "And what will you do 'Guardian'? We doubt you can stand against all of us. No being surpasses our power, lower your shield and let us devour our meal and you may be spared" they said with a great tone of arrogance. The foals scream as one even hits my [Light Screen] hard.

Okay, that was IT!

I turned to look at the little ponies that hid behind me, one even curled underneath me. I nudge at them "Do not be afraid little ones, it will be okay... Now stay here and don't move" I told them as I put [Protect] and [Light Screen] on them with various barriers. They squeak and tap at the barriers but slightly calmed down at my reassuring and protective gaze, I then glared at the windigoes who's voices were drowned in my slightly hazed rage.

Immediately I shift, breaking my barrier as I grow slightly. My white coat turns black, light blue to a shade of darker blue and my pointed hooves' white and light blue turned black and gold. My horns turned gold as well and rather than the blue crystals that was part of my horns before I now had a rainbow of gems glowing with power.

I faintly hear the amazed gasps of the foals but was too focused on the windigoes to care. The windigoes backed away slightly at my sudden transformation but they stay, they started snarling saying on how it didn't matter I shifted forms I would fall at their might.

If I had to guess on their types they would be Ice and Ghost. I dodged at their lunges, my form elegant as I fired back a [Night Slash] horns a lit with black flames and charged at them, I managed to hit two making them howl in pain but one had taken the full brunt of my attack. I gasped as I felt a cold presence slam my side knocking me back but I still stood.

I ignored the pain, I had to fight! I fired [Moonblast] which directly missed my intended target but exploded into a moon shape and looking explosion that caught all four of them at the side. I quickly used [Take Down] on one slightly stunned and injured but after that I was sent back as I was struck by a beam of ice that struck my neck, ice formed from the spot it struck.

The feeling of ice on fur was very uncomfortable and it had hurt! I glared at them before jumping back and fired a yellow sphere into the air from my horns, yellow gems glowing brighter than the others at that. Instantly the sphere acted as a bright mini-sun, I had used [Sunny Day]. The windigoes were stunned but they hissed as they felt the hot sun on their spectral snow hides, heck the snow around them was melting from the sun!

Back with the foals they watched in awe as a majestic pony-like being with multiple horns that had magical gems on them protected them from the scary windigoes. They had created a moon for a moment and now a sun! But they gasped with fright and concern as two windigoes dash at their protector and bite down hard.

I jolted, letting out a pained scream before focusing on getting those two windigoes off me, their bites were spreading frostbite and would infect my wounds! I ignored my blood and used [Psychic], eyes glowing an ominous blue as I forced them to separate from my body and winced as the air made contact with my bleeding bite wounds, they had bitten down deep.

I was then tackled down by all four, they had bitten me again! I screamed in pain, the fillies and colts were gasping and screaming in concern. I bit down another scream as they reinforced their bite, trying to cover me in ice and frost. I had to-! This was going to hurt, for both them and me.

The windigoes had thought this was their win but suddenly their bodies were flooded with pain and hurtful energy as I used [Thunder] on myself and to very close extension to them as they were biting on my body. I stifled a pained scream and groaned at the feeling of electricity dancing across my fur.

I stood and used [Heal Pulse] and [Aromatherapy] and immensely felt better as my pain subsided, not all of it but enough for me to continue fighting. I and the windigoes glared at each other but unlike them I was better as I healed, they didn't have this ability and were still hurt, one was even crackling with electricity and was paralyzed in mid-air.

The battle began again. I used both [Moonblast] and [Night Slash] again on them, both moves knocking out the paralyzed windigo who took the full hit of my attack and damaging the others a lot as I had put a lot of power into them.

I was really close to them so I once again used an Electric Type move [Thunder Wave] and like its name it let out a waved of electricity, the three windigoes could not move much. I glared at them as I was engulfed in a red aura, eyes that were normally calm blue turned into a fearsome red as I fueled my rage into this Dragon type move, the three windigoes felt it and for once they felt fear as I used [Outrage].

They all took the full front of my attack fueled by my rage, knocked out and very injured. Windigoes bleed water, a thing to know. Pokemon bleed blood however, even Legendaries seeing as my wounds were dripped with bright red liquid.

I wasn't done though, using [Psychic] I picked them all up and with one huge mental throw, I threw them from my forest and high to somewhere.

Hopefully they would never return or I would never see them again less they face my wrath.

Sighing in relief I used [Heal Pulse] again, feeling the pain ebb away. I didn't completely heal myself just yet, I head towards the protective barrier and had it disappear and I looked at the awed and relieved faces of the little ponies "Wow" I hear one whisper and I chuckled, they jumped slightly but then slowly they walked towards me.

I looked towards the sky, my [Sunny Day] had gone away and it revealed that the night was on us and I looked back to the foals "Come little ones, you must rest. The moon is upon us and I know you are all tired. Follow me"I said gently, motioning them to follow him.

Slowly they followed me, I didn't tell them to go faster but I made sure they were all alright and were on the right path to my cave. My eyes saw through the darkness as I led them through it and into my cave, they were all tired. I stayed in my Active form and healed myself fully as the little fillies and colts slept.

I observed them. There were 5 little ponies sleeping in my cave, three colts and two fillies. Two Pegasi and Earth Ponies and one Unicorn. The two pegasi were colts along with one earth pony as the other along with the unicorn were fillies. I sighed before curling to sleep myself, still in Active form should anything else come to harm any of them or me.


At some point of the night the foals seemed to have woken up and went back to sleep. On me and around me.

When I awoke I found myself nestled in a small cuddle session, heck there was a pegasus sleeping on my horns. I don't know why he seems so comfortable there, the other pegasus was currently nestled between my forelegs while the two earth ponies were at my sides and finally the unicorn was on my back. I blinked and inwardly repressed the urge to coo at them, god they were so freaking adorable!

I see the morning light from the entrance of my cave, their parents were surely looking for them so I reluctantly used [Psychic] to lift them up, careful not to wake them and left the cave with 5 floating ponies behind me.


"Wake up! Brother wake up!" the little pegasus colt woke up to the sound of his little brother shaking him awake "Breeze?" the colt mumbled in question before he blinked as he remembered what happened and jolted up. They were all confused as they took in their surroundings they were at the edge of the path again and the forest at the other side of the path they were near.

While there was snow on the ground and on the leaves, their spot was free of snow and there was even some grass underneath them "Solar! We're not in the forest or the cave anymore!" Breeze said as they looked around. The other foals were confused before the unicorn filly gasped and pointed "Look!" she was pointing at the forest and there they could see the pony-like being that stood in the shade of a tree, gems glowing causing them to see it.

It nodded before shifting back into it's previous look and walked back into the forest where it disappeared from sight.

"So it wasn't a dream" gasped a filly earth pony before they all jumped at the sound of voices coming up from the paths. They looked to see their parents coming from different direction towards them, shouting frantically and soon they were with their parents again.

"Solar Field! Quick Breeze! Where in Winds names were you?! Are you alright?!" fretted the pegasi brothers' mother while their father was going to a quick lecture for them "Mother! Father! We're alright, please calm down" begged Quick Breeze.

"Where'in tarnation were you young missy?! You scared the hay out'v me Cripps Seed! You 're so grounded missy!!" scolded the father of filly earth pony while the same thing was being done to the colt earth pony who was being scolded by his father as well "Rock Slide what were you thinking?! Let's go home this instant, wait till your mother hears about this!"

"You are grounded young lady! Midnight Star do you know how worried I was!?" fretted the sophisticated unicorn as she looked over her child.

Then it seemed everything quieted as the adults looked over each other, they dragged their children away from the other races and seemed to be very tensed. The children were confused till they remembered that things were tense with other races but they felt a bond after what happened to them and meeting that powerful and mysterious being. The Pegasi's wings were stretched and ready for flight and they prompted for their children to do the same "Boys, we're going home" The Earth Ponies were glaring and urged their children to trot with them "C'mon son/ Let's go honey" the Unicorn's horn was a lit with magic as she eyed both races warily and tugged at her daughter "Come sweetheart, we need to go. Now."

With that the three races separated but the children looked back and an understanding came between all 5 as they met each other's eyes before going.

They were going to come back.


I watched form the safety of my forest as the three pony races stiffly went their ways back home. The adults didn't see me thankfully but unfortunately 5 children knew of my appearance but hopefully if they knew what's best for them they would never come back. At least, I hope so.

...

Several years from now I would look back to this and think, had they not seen me nor meet me this all wouldn't have happened... I'm glad they did though and I truly don't regret it.


{Present Day}

I snapped out of remembering as everyone settled down. I shake my head as I cross my legs, taking the offered tea and carefully sipping it without burning my tongue. Oh memories, something that many people love and hate.

I put down my cup and asked "So, what do you wish to know?" I asked politely but inside I was getting ready

Author's Note:

AAAAANNNNDDD That's a wrap! Hope you enjoyed and yes I'm going somewhere with this, I think. If you don't like then you are welcome to just forget this fic and find another one to suit your tastes.

This is a Displaced fic as I stated or hinted at. Anyway, yeah that's it I suppose. I don't know what else to say. Oh! Actually the next chapter is actually going to focus more on Elliot's past.

Oh, and I know that in old pony times they were supposed to talk like Princess Luna I decided to only apply this to her and when we're in the past I'll just type normally alright? It's more comfortable like this for me.

Version Y is going through process, my sibling is going to work on that while I work on this but I may update this more than my sib is going to update theirs. They're kinda busy. Sooo

BYE
~Writer

Comments ( 6 )

So you're one of those evil authors getting our hopes up then throwing out the cliffhanger otherwise enjoyable chapter

Welp this story is died :( shame, was liking it.

A statue? you are aware that xerneas' standby forms is a tree right as in life while yveltal's is a caccoon.

Login or register to comment