• Published 11th Feb 2017
  • 3,295 Views, 203 Comments

Bound By Stars - Coenogo



Since the dawn of ponykind, ponies have looked up at the sky, wondering what may lie beyond the distant stars. They had hoped for riches and knowledge beyond comprehension. Instead, they had found humanity, or rather, humanity had found them.

Comments ( 6 )

Now hit Canterlot out of spite.

:)#1

YES! I FOUND IT! THE BOOK WITH ELITE: DANGEROUS AND STAR CITIZEN! Took WAY too long to get to.

You have the period (.) and the comma (,) in the wrong places. Learn correct grammar, pronunciation, spelling, etc.

9083109
Could you give an example?

Hmm slightly confused why you have The Expanse listed as part of the crossover but included things such as warping, magical gravity, and all those other space sci-fi tropes.

Anyways it was an ok story that doesn’t really make any sense. Most of the combat had no reason behind it, most importantly the glaring plot hole containing the economics of sending an entire military fleet to find one person who might not even be alive. Nonetheless it’s not a bad story but it all felt so hollow, even the awe and reaction of the technology and destruction felt pretty lackluster.

Login or register to comment