• Published 3rd Apr 2017
  • 641 Views, 8 Comments

Just Mom And Me At The Beach - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD

  • ...
 8
 641

Going Home

They just finished packing up their stuff, Button's mom made one last check to see if they didn't forget anything. When the carriage came, Button started to get tired. He tried to stay awake, but his eyelids were getting too heavy. He yawned. "I need to get to bed.", he said.

His mom gently patted him on the head. "I'll take you to bed once we get home, Sweetie.", she said. "You'll your energy for the next school year, if you fell asleep in school, the teacher would be mad at you, she'll keep telling you to wake up." She took hold of Button's hoof and put it around her neck to keep him standing.

When the carriage arrived, Button and his mom got on and sat down on the seats. Then off they rode. Button's head was resting on his mom's shoulder. His mom stroked his head as he slept and snored. "I'm glad you had a great time at the beach.", she cooed. "Mommy would be sad if you didn't. And I promise you, we'll go back to the beach in two weeks."

Button opened his eyes a little bit. He yawned. "I'll watch for our house, Mom.", he said.

They finally got back to the house. Button's mom carried him on her back. Button's eight years and might be pretty heavy to carry him, his mom is pretty strong. She went into his bedroom and tucked him in his bed. She kissed him on the forehead and spoke softly. "Goodnight, my little angel."

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment