• Published 3rd Apr 2017
  • 640 Views, 8 Comments

Just Mom And Me At The Beach - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD

  • ...
 8
 640

The Sandcastle (Part 8)

Button's mom was out of her spot where she was buried, she was still a bit sandy chest to her back hooves. She was sitting on her towel, because if she sat on her towel while sandy, then the towel will be covered in sand.

Button wasn't with her, he was sitting a few inches near the waving water. He was building a sandcastle for his mother. He's glad his mother wasn't watching, he wanted it to be a surprise. His mother was too distracted to her sandy body, she loved the texture of sand on her body.

Button was finished with his sandcastle, he made it in the shape of the castle from Canterlot. He went over to his mom. "Mom, I've got a surprise for you.", he said.

Button's mom looked at her son and smiled. "Did you dig a hole for me, so you can bury me again?", she asked.

"No, it's not that, but it might be.", Button said. "Close your eyes and take my hoof, I'll take you to my surprise."

His mom closed her eyes and took her son's hoof. Button lead her straight for the sandcastle he made. "We're here.", the young colt said. "You can open your eyes now."

His mom opened her eyes and saw the sandcastle that looked like Canterlot. "Oh my gosh, it's a sand version of Canterlot.", she said. "You must've done a good job on this."

"I made this for you.", Button said.

"You made this for me?", Button's mom said.

Button nodded.

His mom touched her chest with love. "Oh, Button, you're such a sweetheart.", she said, reaching her hoof over his neck and giving him a hug.

Then, suddenly, there were ocean sounds that were getting louder. "Hey, do you hear something?", Button asked.

Button's mom looked straight forward and saw a huge wave coming toward them. "Oh my Celestia!", she gasped. "Watch out!"

The wave splashed down on the two. Then, the water pulled itself back into the ocean. It also ruined the sandcastle. Button was upset. "Aw man, that sandcastle was perfect.", he said.

"You know, hon, it happens to a lot of sandcastle, we'll build one next time we come here, but not too close to the ocean.", Button's mom said.

Button looked at his mom's lower half of her body. "Hey, at least the water washed the sand off your body.", he said.

Button's mom looked back at her waist and her back hooves. She was disappointed. "Oh pony feathers, the sand felt good right there.", she said.

"Well, if something sticks to you, it doesn't last for so long.", Button said. He looked up at the sun, it was almost set. "Hey, it's getting late, we should pack up and call a carriage."