• Published 3rd Apr 2017
  • 640 Views, 8 Comments

Just Mom And Me At The Beach - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD

  • ...
 8
 640

A Huge Argument (Part 3)

Since it's windy at the beach, Button thought he could just fly his kite instead. "This is way more relaxing than just me setting up the beach umbrella.", he thought. He spotted hooves laying straight in front of him. It was his mother. "Mom, what are you doing? The string's going to land on you."

His mom lifted her head to look at her son and lowered her sunglasses to the edge of her nose. "I hope you don't mind if I do my tan, Hon.", she said.

"Alright, I'll let you know when the wind stops and the string's about to fall, I don't want it to fall on you.", Button said.

His mother laid her head back down, put the glasses back over her eyes, and relaxed.

Then, all of a sudden, the wind stopped and the kite began falling. "Oh no, mom, watch out!", he warned.

His mother opened up her eyes and lowered her glasses once more, she saw the string fall towards her. She rolled over to a side, dodging the string. Instead of landing on her, it landed on somepony else. It was a mare laying down on her beach towel, she had slightly dark orange fur and a yellow mane.

Button was worried. "Oh man, what have I done.", she said.

"I think we should go over there and apologize.", Button's mom said. "What do you think, Button?"

"Yes, I would go over there and apologize, but I'm afraid she might attack me.", Button said, his eyes shrunk with fear.

"Don't you worry about a thing, Button.", Button's mom said. "If she tries to attack you, Mama's here for you." She patted her son on the head.

The two ponies walked toward the grumpy pony with a kite that crashed into her. Button's head was sweating. "Um, ma'am, can I have my kite back?", he asked.

The mare didn't say anything, she threw the kite at the young colt fast as lightning. "You think that was funny?!", she asked, yelling. "You think you can get near a mare that's trying to get a tan and this what happens, a kite falls on me?!"

"It was an accident.", Button whispered horrified.

"Yeah right it was an accident!", the mare snapped. "That kite nearly cut me!" The mare fiercely got into Button's face. "I wish I had a kite with me, so it could land on you! BECAUSE, I HOPE IT KILLS YOU WHEN THAT HAPPENS!"

Button's mother held Button away from the mare with a hoof. "My son knows he didn't mean any harm to anypony.", she said.

"Well, your son deserves to be in prison for the kite incident!", the mare shouted.

"Did you not hear what I just said, he doesn't harm anypony.", Button's mom said. "He was just flying his kite, because it was windy. The wind just stopped."

"Well, he could've just run around with it!", the mare said. "That little pipsqueak should've been running with that stupid kite, the kite should've said 'I hope you die under my wrath'!"

"Hey, don't you insult on what my son does, I'm proud of my boy.", Button's mom said, defending her son. "He's sorry."

"Well then, apology accepted, I hope your happy.", the mare said, sarcastically.

Button gave his mom's back hooves a tight squeeze, sobbing quietly. He felt like he deserved to die.

His mother turned back at him and smiled sincerely. "I'm really sorry this happened, ma'am.", she said.

"I just said, your apology was accepted.", the mare snarled.

"Can I get your name, ma'am?", Button's mom asked.

"I don't think so.", the mare grumbled.

"Everypony knows her name, mom, her name's, Miss Harshwhinny.", Button whimpered.

"Oh, you have tell my business, huh?", Miss Harshwhinny asked.

"I thought my apology was accepted.", Button's mom said.

"It is.", Miss Harshwhinny said, packing her stuff. She's going to move to another place.

"So, are we good?", Button's mom asked.

"Yes.", Miss Harshwhinny said. "And we're done talking for now."

"That's nice.", Button's mom said. "Hope you have a nice day at the beach."

The dark orange mare turned back at Button's mother one more time. "You to.", she said. Then, she leaves without another word.

Button quietly walked to a side of his mother. "Thanks for that, mom.", he said, smiling.

"You see, Button, I told I'd be there for you.", Button's mom said. "I would always protect somepony like you."