• Published 24th Jan 2017
  • 4,612 Views, 17 Comments

Twilight and Sunset Fart - The Dark Wolf



Rainbow Dash pranks Princess Twilight with fart powder, while Sunset Shimmer has a gas attack of her own.

  • ...
34
 17
 4,612

Sunset Shimmer

Author's Note:

For some reason, Sunset Shimmer is one of the characters I rarely think about for this kind of story (unlike Twilight), but I was requested to do this. Again, quality might not be the best, but go with it.

In the human world across the portal, Sunset Shimmer was trying to decide what to have for lunch. She eventually picked out a big can of brown beans. She had never tried them before, but Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie had told her that they were really good.

Sunset cooked the beans, and tried a spoonful of them. Deciding she liked the taste, she wolfed them all down right away.

About an hour later, she started practicing with the Rainbooms, who had recently added her as their newest member following the defeat of the sirens.

As Sunset was singing a solo, she felt an all-too familiar feeling hit her. She'd most often feel this way after eating tacos at the cafeteria, but the pressure was much heavier than that, and she wasn't sure she could hold it before she could find somewhere away from everyone else. Sunset's concentration slipped away from her singing, which started to decrease in quality. Still, she kept singing, until...

PPPPPFFFFFFRRRRRRT!

A boisterous fart made its way of Sunset's butt. Sunset blushed, and Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie laughed.

"Phew, Sunset, what did you eat?" said Applejack.

"I tried out those brown beans that Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie suggested," said Sunset.

"Oh yeah, those make you fart more than anything," said Rainbow Dash. "So I get them all the time!"

"Me too!" said Pinkie Pie.

"Ugh, why would anyone actually think it's fun to break wind?" said Rarity.

"Sorry Rarity," said Sunset. "I didn't mean to."

"Oh, don't make too big a fuss, darling," said Rarity, who was disgusted but could see how ashamed Sunset was. "I know you'd never intentionally do that in front of me. Just... try to find somewhere away from me until it's done."

Sunset agreed that this would be best, and walked out the door. As she walked, she farted again, slightly quieter than last time. She heard two girls laughing behind her, and turned around to see Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie.

"What are you doing here?" said Sunset as she let out a loud wet fart, and blushed.

"We want to hear you fart some more!" said Rainbow Dash.

"We think it's really really REALLY funny!" said Pinkie Pie.

"Well I don't," said Sunset, farting again for about two seconds. "Can you please leave me alone until I get back?"

"Are you kidding?" said Rainbow Dash.

"Maybe we should," said Pinkie Pie. "We wouldn't want her to feel too bad right after joining the Rainbooms. We can always fart together if we want to get a good laugh out of it!"

"I suppose you're right," said Rainbow Dash, and they walked away.

Sunset looked around to make sure no one was around, and then lifted her leg and farted louder.

FFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRT!

Sunset sighed of relief, but it wasn't done yet. She let out a silent fart for about three seconds. She had never farted this much in her life, and it was very humiliating for her.

Then, Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze, and Sonata Dusk walked over to her.

"Sunset Shimmer," said Adagio. "All alone, I see. You took away our powers!"

"And now it's time for our revenge!" said Aria.

"What are you gonna do?" said Sunset, trying hard not to fart. "Torture me with horrible singing?"

"No, we'll throw you in the dumpster," said Adagio.

"I think we should just beat her up," said Aria. "It's still three on one."

"I'm the leader here, Aria!" said Adagio.

"Your plans got us completely powerless!" said Aria. "We beat her up!"

"And I say we throw her in the dumpster!" said Adagio.

Adagio and Aria began fighting, while Sunset and Sonata watched. Sunset still needed to fart badly, but held it in with all her might.

Then Adagio and Aria punched each other in the face. Both girls fell down on their backs.

Sunset could make a break for it now. She could run back to Rainbow's house and they'd outnumber the sirens. Or she could kick them while they were down. This wasn't very much like the new Sunset. But then, a naughty idea came to her head. She positioned her butt directly in front of Adagio's face.

BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

The loudest fart yet exploded out of Sunset's rear. It was about 9 seconds long. Adagio fainted from the smell almost immediately, while Sonata laughed.

"And there's more where that came from," said Sunset. "Attempt revenge again and I'll do that to you!"

"Let me give it a try!" said Sonata, and she sat directly on Aria's face. Muffled screams came from under Sonata's rear, but Sonata loved tormenting Aria. Sonata farted as loud as possible. When she stood up, Aria was coughing but still conscious.

"Looks like I win," said Sunset, farting again for about three seconds. She blushed lightly. Had she just boasted about farting better than Sonata, as if it were a contest?

"Ugh, Sonata, what did you eat?" said Aria.

"Some of the tastiest tacos around!" said Sonata. "Much better than that energy we used to feed off of! Anyway, Sunset, I really like how you're better at farting than me! I think it's really funny when you fart. And I never really held a grudge against you. It was mainly those two."

"Traitor," said Aria, still dazed and smelling of farts.

"Don't mention this to anyone," said Sunset. A loud, wet fart made its way out of her butt, and she giggled nervously.

"Not a word," said Sonata. "And I don't think they'd wanna mention it either!"

Aria got up, hung the unconscious Adagio over her shoulder, and walked away. Sonata waved goodbye to Sunset and ran after Aria and Adagio.

Sunset was all alone again. She farted four more times, each fart at least five seconds long. The first fart was silent, the second was wet, the third was deep-pitched, and the fourth was somewhere between the second and third, and lasted 10 seconds.

Sunset sighed of relief. She didn't fart again for another five minutes. She'd probably want to change her underwear, which was dry but smelled of her farts, and after that, it was probably safe to return to band practice. As she walked home, she couldn't help but feel some pride that she was able to knock her enemy Adagio out by farting on her. Part of her also thought it was cute that Sonata found her farting to be funny, as did Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie, and the sirens would probably never bother her again.

Comments ( 16 )

is it a coincidence that i had to fart when i was in the middle of reading this story after drinking some Vanilla Caramel tea (Lipton tea) i just bought today?:rainbowderp:

Comment posted by ShadowblazeCR deleted Feb 5th, 2019
Comment posted by The Dark Wolf deleted Feb 5th, 2019

If you stick to writing things like this here and there, I just might follow you. I know it's taking a risk at my reputation, but the stuff I like to write strongly contrasts the stuff I like to read. Usually, fun little stories like this are the things I look for. Don't let the queasy commenters get you down! :rainbowdetermined2:

7894969 By this you mean "fart but no watersports", right? Well, I do have another fart story in mind that you might like

7896660
Fart, watersports, anything. These are entertaining.

7896802 It's nice to know there's people like you who really like my stories, seeing how many dislikes they get

7896836
That would be a really silly story. Instead of doing a 'Battle of the Bands'... do a 'Battle of the Farts'!!! It'd be hilarious!!

7896836
Quick question Do you do Requests

8817417
It depends on the request, but given what you're into I might be able to answer it.

8817443
Perhaps a Vinyl Scratch Story

8817455
I don't usually fetishize her. But once I was requested to write a story about her desperate to pee. (no wetting though)

Here it is if you're interested. (it's like a Part 2 of Octavia's chapter before it)

Also, if you're curious, characters I commonly fetishize are: Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, all their EqG counterparts, Princess Celestia (pony only), Sunset Shimmer (in human form), Aria Blaze. SOMETIMES Sonata Dusk, Lightning Dust, and Wallflower Blush.

Not often Applejack, Luna, Cadence, Chrysalis, Adagio, CMC, Tempest, Daring Do, or background ponies. I don't know why, because I do find some of them attractive (especially Cadence).

8817468
If your Ok with me requesting a fart/scat story
On Vinyl its Gotta have a lot of farting the scat comes toward the end

8817477
I'm not sure. Maybe... I don't know how to make it into a story, and it might not be as high-quality if it's for a character I don't usually fetishize. Also, as far as my scat fetish goes, it's really only for either messing, someone taking a dump on them, or playing around in it.

I'll think about it, but not tonight, I don't really feel like fetish stuff right now.

Login or register to comment