• Published 23rd Jan 2017
  • 297 Views, 28 Comments

Darkness Unleashed - Warden of Monsters



Discord receives a vision of his future reformation, and decides to thwart fate. So by ripping open the fabric of reality he forces a dark power into Equestria that could very well shatter the balance of harmony forever. Please Read & Review

  • ...
6
 28
 297
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 10 )

For some reason I really like Sith Twilight. I didn't know I needed that in my life. :moustache:

8592380
:rainbowlaugh: IKR? How do you think I felt making this? About a year, and a half ago a friend of mine helped me first start drafting this. I've waited so long for another friend to help with it since it's just too much fun to write alone. I hope you all stay as entertained as us! :twilightsmile:

Great chapter. Now a question that I wanted to ask but kept forgetting. Are there any humans in the Lunar Empire? As stated by this chapter, the Galactic empire left AT-ST's and a AT-AT which are meant to be controlled by humans or human-like beings, not to mention those goofy battle droids (Loved them the most by the way! XD).

8592628
Well yes, there are humans in Equestria in this version. It only made sense given that there have been female officers, and stormtroopers. There had to be a few in that army that Starkiller the 1st came to Equestria with. So generations later I expect there would be as many humans as there are ponies in the land. For now none resident to Ponyville, but they’ll be coming into play within the next chapter or two.

And I’m glad you loved the droids, that’s something we’ve desperately been wanting to write for. We’re far from done with them though!

8592634
Yay to all! I can't wait to see what those crazy droids get into next! More than likely they end up bring in the clone army (trust me, knowing battle droids, that is an extremely likely possibility.). But if you really do add the clones, do your best to make sure they flow. Like they ended up in present day Equestria as a result of Discords meddling 1000 years ago as apposed to them just showing up with no back story.

8592647
Rest assured, I’m three steps ahead of you.

8592712
Okay! May the horse be with you. Always.

This is how I imagined a Sith Twilight would behave.

8592753
Well then, I think you’ll like the next chapter. After all you know what they say comes after the Calm...

8592762
The storm cones after the calm. :pinkiecrazy:

Login or register to comment