• Published 17th Jan 2017
  • 4,439 Views, 6 Comments

A Little Bit of Magic - Exelion



After coming back from the other world, Spike begins to have weird dreams about Twilight, wet ones. What will he do to face the situation?

  • ...
9
 6
 4,439
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 6 )

Wonderful story! Even though it's been used many times with Twilight/Spike romance stories, I like how the way you did the setup with Spike worrying about his feelings towards Twilight since it does bring up the key question of if Spike and Twilight could be romantic partners given their already close relationship as assumed siblings or parent/child.

It could also be just me, but Pony Twilight came off as kind of robotic before the love scene; what I mean is she seemed way more calm than I thought she might be. Like she knows what would be the appropriate thing to say at the right time instead of stuttering, showing any signs of nervousness, blushing, etc. So I kind of wish we could have seen things from her perspective too, and how she was handling her own feelings or doubts toward Spike as a possible lover.

That aside, I thoroughly enjoyed how you handled the romance; the love between them was very palpable, and the clop scene took it a step further and made it feel more genuine. Real nice execution there!

Also kind of a minute point, but I did kind of feel bad for human Twilight at the end. She doesn't know it's not the Spike she knew before, but I am glad that they were reunited in some form.

Overall, very nice story! Upvoted and fav'd!

I D'AWWWED more than I HAMANAED. Great story! Hope to see a reunion between real spike and scitwi

7876797

Thanks for your comment, I love the comments full with information about the good things and the bad things. About the Twilight thing, I see your point about her robotic answer, I thought it was clear that she went trough the same thing, just that it wasn't shown.

7877420
Thanks for the comment.

I cant help but think of what would happen if Sci-Twi and Spike run into their counter parts.

Then, Friendship Games happens...

Are you going to make a sequel where Equestrian Spike meets Human Spike in the Friendship Games?

Login or register to comment