• Published 17th Jan 2017
  • 2,915 Views, 24 Comments

Woke Up This Mornin' - Freakeasy



That last wonderful dream with Luna and Celestia had led to Twilight pulling her faithful assistant into bed that following morning, now a couple months on, we catch up on Twilight who has been avoiding Spike ever since...

  • ...
7
 24
 2,915
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 10 )

And Spike, still pinned under beautiful naked mares muttered under his breath, "Tartar sauce..."

Spongebob reference if I've ever seen one.

You got a dragon, 3 unicorns, and a egghead princess in a wagon......

I'm a little surprised...you acutally went with the idea of an orgy with all four characters, not to mention Spike finally getting it on with Rarity even though Twilight is his main girl....I was calling for that months ago. Glad to see that it was still a nice idea to have in your work.

...Now you potentially got Trixie in the mix, and let's not forget that Pinkie's hot on the trail of our excessively passionate quartet...
8364888
There has to be a joke in there somewhere....:trollestia:

EDIT: So now we know what has happened with the crew that stayed at the Castle, we also know that Pinkie probably wants to jump in on the fun that started last night between Spike, Twilight, Starlight, and Rarity that continued the following morning. We just haven't heard from Fluttershy, RD, or Applejack yet. And we know that Fluttershy has a jones for RD even though she's already taken (Applejack). So lets see what happened when the other three 'woke up this morning' :eeyup:

And I'm pretty sure none of those three got themselves a gun...

I was going to ask when Trixie was going to show up (nice pajamas and cutie mark by the way Trix). Now I don't have to. Pinkie is still on the prowl. Will she make it before her prey alludes her again?

Well shitake mushrooms.......what a Trixie situation Spike is left in.


I'm sorry for the bad pun

Please finish this story, let Spike make some hybrids.

Would you please teleport us to a more convenient locale so our little ménage à trois could continue?"

Technically a ménage à quatre.

Please continue the story!

Login or register to comment