• Published 3rd Jul 2012
  • 14,177 Views, 545 Comments

Discord is Bored - TheLocoPony



Discord is bored and trapped in stone.This would be fine if he didn't have to deal with his own mind

  • ...
23
 545
 14,177

Questions and Answers 2

DerpyDerrick

Hey Discord. what would bob do for a Klondike bar?

Alexanderan

What would you do for a Klondike bar?



Well, I suppose the simple answer would be create one using magic. If I couldn't...



Destroy the world with my bare hands, atom by atom


Agreed

Agreed

AGREED

Agreed

Agreed

Agreed

Agreed

Agreed

Agreed



......Agreed...


Hey queeny weeny!

So nice for another girl around here

What?

Don't mind Sally, she's just excited to talk to another girl

What? Who are you? You're not Discord. Are you also infiltrating his mind?

No, I'm just female Discord

HOLY TARTARUS! THAT MENTAL IMAGE! WHERE'S THE MIND BLEACH!!!!??


What colour do you like your nails? I've always liked red


AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

DO YOU KNOW THE FURTHEST I WOULD GO FOR A KLONDIKE BAR?

Burn a orphanage?

I DO THAT FOR FREE!

Kill a thousand Dragons

PLEASE, DRAGON BLOOD IS MY SKIN MOISTURISER!

Go on, tell us already! I need to hear this

I WOULD SAY...PLEASE

What was that now Bob?

PLEASE

Go onnnnnnn

PLEASE

Oh hurry up

PLEASE! I WOULD SAY PLEASE!


Sweet Chaos, I didn't think anyone could go that far



JBL

If you were going to cook the Elements of Harmony, what would the recipe look like?



I tried eating the elements of Harmony once. Absolutely disgusting. For a recipe, I would add the elements to a bowl, add in magma taken from the heart of Equis. Whisk it with an axe. Add a pinch of salt. Put into the centre of the sun for 25-30 mins. Add in undiluted chaos, just pour the stuff in. Finally, sprinkle with sugar, serve with a scoop of ice cream and a glass of cold chocolate milk

That sounds pretty good actually

Well, once you take them out, we can do that and share it between us. To Victory!

To Victory. How deliciously evil



keaton-furman-prower

Is Sally the only female persona? On that note, do you have any as-yet unseen personas that your collective identity despises so much that you have all worked together (even Bob) to suppress them?



No, Sally is my femininity so she's the only one who's female. Isn't it bad enough for a guy to even have one female split personality? Let alone more. Also, how could a split personality of me be despised that much? It's me! Of course they will be awesome to some degree. Steve is a pain, but he still has my amazing and godlike looks and aspects.

How could you not love me?

I'm still trying to get over the fact there's a female Discord

Do you want to talk about boys Chrissy?

Well, there was a prince called Sombra I heard of.....NO! You're still Discord!

Awww, don't be like that



Ninjab33z

If you ever got out again what would be the first thing you would do?



Chocolate Milk. All of the chocolate milk. Bathe in a pool of chocolate milk

What about The False Queen and the Lunatic?

Fine, I'll deal with them after chocolate milk

LAY WASTE TO CANTERLOT!

I believe, Discord, that it would be wise to leave the chocolate milk until after Celly and Luna have been delt with. Then it will be possible to indulge for a much longer period of time without interruption

Dammit man, I don't want logic.



MrSpartan

Hey Discord, have you ever met or talked with the elder god that created humanity? You know, big guy, white beard, white robe, has a terrifying temper but is fairly nice most of the time. What was he like? He seems to have a taste for not giving humans magics except for the ability to see the future (something which Equestrians like you seem to be sorely lacking). Did he bitch slap you out of the reality he made when you (most likely) acted up? Did he have a talk with you about your ways? What about his estranged son, the fallen angle Satan who believes humans are inferior?



Don't make me laugh! The world was wonderfully chaotic place of mine, if a bit violent. I even tried to introduce sorcery, witchcraft, unicorns, pokemon, everything over the years! But NOOOOO! 'Humans are wonderful creatures that should be brought together instead of always fighting' BAH! He tossed me out, calling on the Elder God's for support. He may have tried to talk once or twice, but I was not interested in 'helping the fragile humans to develop'! And Satan? Don't even get me started! I just wanted some fun, that guy was a psycho! 'Humans are mere insects to crush beneath my foot'. I'd rather get kicked out then team up with him!

Yes, I respect other species and have no wish to capture them and force them into servituse or anything like that...

Sorry, did you say something?

Nope, nothing

And what's this about them having the power to see into the future?

I LIKED HIM! SKULLS ARE GOOD THRONE MATERIAL!

Well of course you would

Discord, when you are released. Please restrain Bob inside.



MrSpartan

Yo Discord I heard ya'll are insane in the membrane. So my next question is have you ever been exposed to the presence of the entity known as (looks around nervously)...Cthulhu.



Of course! We're good friends, Tuesday to Saturday. Usually we try to just stay out of each others way on Sundays and Mondays. I used to meet him every month for tea. Until, well, you know. Anyway, I must say his tea was exquisite! However, we still don't agree on the whole killing business.

I agree. Killing is such a waste of resources compared to forced servitude working in the mines!



Page_Turner

Q: Who is your favorite pony out of the mane six (not counting Fluttershy) Also, do you like PIE?



Why do you say not counting Flitterice?

I believe it is Fluttershy

Nobody cares. The point is she is the one I like the least! To think of that weak doormat daring to take a part in acting against me! I loathe her. And haven't I made it clear dear old Pinkie is the only one I really like? She's so fun, even if annoyingly attached to her friends. And of course I love pie! Especially my new 'Elements of Harmony burnt to a crisp' pie recipe.

I will enjoy feasting upon the love the elements contain!



Alexanderan

In your youth, did you ever have any difficulties controlling your powers? Were you born with only one fang or did someone give you a mean right hook?



As for the fang, I have always had one. And you have to admit, it is incredibly cool isn't it? The point is that I am a god of chaos. Having two would mean symmetry, and symmetry is order. As for the powers... well having almighty chaotic powers isn't as easy as you would think it is. On the hand it's so much easier than anything. My power comes from the chaos around me. This is what gives me strength and my powers. If there's too little chaos then I won't be strong enough and I can't fully manifest them. On the other hand too much chaos is hard to control. During my early years I would often switch between causing too little chaos in boring places and going crazy in mad places. It took a long time for me to learn to control it properly and not simply turn every living creature I came across into a blabbering wreak.


viconis

I has uno question.... If u dislike the elements of harmony and being locked up in stone... then why are you being a idiot and not take care of the problem? Like send one into the future or something... wouldn't kill them amiright... honestly if you're going to spread Kaos do it right!


Oh Chaos where to start. *you *an *taking *am I right *Chaos

He does raise a good point

Fine. the point is that I'm a god of chaos, not cruelty. Also time travel is illegal. Except for that one annoying, stupid Doctor... Anyway! The point is while I do hate the elements of Harmony they are kinda powerful. As in put a god of chaos into stone powerful. For one they not allow me to send one of the elements away. I succeeded last time because I gave those stupid element bearers a good fighting chance to get them back. The elements are not kind. They represent harmony, not friendship, a common misconception. While friendship is the ultimate form of harmony they are primarily a force of order, to balance me and my elements of Disharmony out. And yes, I do not kill. Also, how can I do anything from stone? I can not 'take care of the problem'. Believe me, when I get free I will use everything I have to destroy the elements and not go back in stone. I thought it would be so much more to simply split them up and living in a state of disorder. To be fair, it should have worked. I have no idea how they recovered to beat me. Besides, even if I did send one through time or got rid of one, it would cost me a lot of power and Celly would come after me full force with Luna. Bye Bye freedom. Didn't think that through did you?



GordonFreebrony

Do you like waffles?
and
What is the meaning of life?



Yes, yes I do. I mean seriously, who doesn't!?

Me?

LIAR!

I'm on a no physical food diet in preparation for becoming high Queen of all

Whatever, you have to still love waffles, right? Just picture them in all their glory..


...


YOU! GUARD! YOUR QUEEN DEMANDS WAFFLES NOW!!

What?

Not to you, stay out. I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT! BRING ME WAFFLES!!

As for the meaning of life, 42.

To be my slave and obey my every command. Oh I missed these waffles so much. HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT GUARD! 1 MILLION YEARS PRISON! NO TRIAL!



kodaka

Sooooooo Discord, what do you think about all the.......... clopfics involving you and Celestia or Luna?



Wat?

Discord...

Wat?

What did you do?

Wat?

Answer me

Wat?

Wat?

Wat?

You moron! You broke him! Now how am I going to destroy the False Queen!?

Wat?