• Published 3rd Jul 2012
  • 14,177 Views, 545 Comments

Discord is Bored - TheLocoPony



Discord is bored and trapped in stone.This would be fine if he didn't have to deal with his own mind

  • ...
23
 545
 14,177

Questions and Answers 7

Zuperflash

Did you form a sad split personality after reading keepers of discord? I cried tears.
I need a hug discord, I read the story keepers of discord so imma hug your statue. *hugs* there, much better. *walks away sobbing* and can you see and hear what goes on around you..?

Umm....no, no I did not. And I didn't cry

Yes you did

SHUT UP, NO I DIDN'T!!! And how did you even get to my statue??? You're in a different dimension!!!! And it's hidden in Canterlot gardens! And how many times do I have to explain I can't see, hear, smell, touch or taste anything!

Disalign

Hey Discord, if you had the ability to multiply your body the amount of times, one for each personality, would you?

If I can keep the personality aspect and lose the extra voice in my head, sure. Also depends on if I can limit who gets out. I mean Jim, John, Sub, Richard, Mark and Sally are alright to let loose. I do not want Bob, Steve or Sir Baron having power

Okay, I can understand not wanting Bob or Sir Baron free but c'mon! Just because you blame arrogance for being beaten twice doesn't mean it's entirely my fault! Yes I'm split from the personality of arrogance but I'm not the cause for your losing both times! It was those elements! I was actually justified in showing off. The first time, how were we supposed to know of such a powerful weapon? The second time we had them beat! There should have been no way they could come back. Our imprisonment in stone is their fault and their fault alone, not ours. In future, to succeed we simply have to make sure we take out the elements completely before enjoying ourselves

Wow. Why haven't you ever made that point before

He asked me for assistance

Huh, makes sense. Fine, I'll stop picking on you for our being stuck in stone. However, what you don't realise is that your incredibly annoying anyway. Just don't do that annoying thing you always do

What thi-

See! How does that not drive you crazy?

DarkStarWolf53

Discord, have you ever heard of an entity named Mr. Mxyzptlk? He's an other-dimensional entity who has a similar personality to your own normal personality: he can warp reality at will, and annoys other beings just for fun

Nope. But he does sounds fun

I bet we could come up with the best pranks together

But he's competition

Could be fun anyway

keaton-furman-prower

Discord, I have 3.14 questions for you:
1- If you were the leader of a quirky yet deadly special force team working for an evil space overlord who blows up planets for fun and profit, would you do the dance of joy after every successful mission?
2- Have you ever met the Saiyans?
3- Would you approve of having a muffin button installed in your chaos castle (Once you have a chaos castle, of course)?
3.14- I don't know what this Steve is, but it sounds just like Raditz.

1. Blowing up planets actually seems rather boring. I'd much prefer to cause chaos with the entire population! So, I probably would not dance for joy

2. No

3. Why would I need a muffin button when I can create one from nothing with just a thought? And I wasn't planning on a castle, I like to move around a lot. Maybe a castle with legs! And wings!

3.14. I'm not even going to pretend I know who that is

Classy Toad

1] what is the easiest way to piss off people with out magic? I'll be needing this for my friends. And everyone else. And if you haven't, do it.
2] also how should I respond to the death threat I just received. Please respond as quickly as possible.
3] are you racist?
4] do you have minions?
5] if you give a mouse a cookie what happens?
6] how didst thou geteth thine chaotic magiks, 'twas thy dropped in a pot of the substance as a youngling?
7] if you mix aluminum and bleach in a closed environment they will make the container explode loudly, and can be hidden quite Discreetly... Say, under a table or throne?

1. Now that's a tough one. I've always just used magic so I don't really know any magic free. Maybe manipulate them into doing something humiliating in front of a lot of people. I'd usually just brainwash creatures for this effect...

2. KILL THEM FIRST

3. No, I hate everyone equally

4. I used to, ponies or other creatures infected by chaos who would spread my influence across the world. Most found them incredibly disturbing.

5. It eats the cookie

6. I was born this way. I was manifested by the force of chaos in this world. I first took form on a small island know as Ashoc

7. Why would I need to build explosions when I can create them with a click of my talons?

GordonFreebrony

1. Discord, if I were to give Steve control of your body somehow, and rigged it so he would be in control starting the day you got free and ending a week later, how pissed at me would you be? Steve, what would you do, you handsome, sinister, genius, crazy psychopath?
2. Have you heard of the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch? I bet it might be able to destroy Celly in a beautiful, chaotic explosion of godlyness.
5. Are you a witch?
Wait, no.... 3! Are you a witch?
4. Have you ever attacked someone with fresh fruit, more specifically bananas? If so, how did they react/protect themselves? Have you ever been attacked with fresh fruit (or a pointed stick)?
6. Repeat after me, all of you: *ahem* Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn. Now do so again in a chant. Ready?
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Did you know that the stars in Equestria are just right, and R'lyeh is also above the ocean?
How do you feel you just summoned Cthulhu and/or you just went even more insane?

1. Very

First I would create a massive zeppelin loaded with fireworks to travel the world announcing my return. Then make a crown out of the elements of harmony and have Celestia and Luna pay fealty to their grand overlord. Then the element bearers, then THE REST OF THE WORLD!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ALL SHALL BOW BEFORE MY MAGNIFICENCE!

2. Oh yes, I'm sure the 'HOLY' hand grenade will do a lot to the sun goddess, and will not backfire on me at all. Chaotic explosions on the other hand sounds fun!

3/5. I use curses, dark magic and enjoy funny pictures of cats.

4. I was once attacked with an especially sharp piece of mango.

6. Why would I care? He's not going to help me escape. He has an agreement with me and Celly, and meets us one at a time for tea every few months or so.

zeusdemigod131

Five questions, well two questions and a request, and some directions.
1. Do you know a white, red maned Alicorn with an ink well and quill cutie mark by one of the following names? Lauren Faust, Fausticorn, Queen Faust or something along those lines.
2. Can I have a DNA sample? even if it's just stone I'll be able to work it out I've been attempting reality warping tech for a while but it hasn't worked and since your an 8 on the 1-10 scale I figured that I could learn something.
3.Sally...are you familiar with someone named Eris by any chance?
4. If you can get your claws and a Mandrake plant you'll be able to cure petrifaction (trust me it works on Medusa victims.)

1. Oh, you mean the Queen Elder God? I think I met her once, she believed I was 'overpowered' or some ridiculous nonsense like that and created the elements of harmony as Celly and Lune Lune couldn't possibly handle me alone

2. Sure if you can travel between universes and then find something hard enough to break a chunk of stone off me, just bring me with you. Either that or I'm going to have to steal Faust's orb of power in order to escape this reality

3. Who's that? Should I know her?

4. I'm not sure which universe you're from, but if you're talking about THE Medusa in Tartarus, then I think you're mistaken. That's a permanent death, although I'm sure I could take her anyway

Zaknack

So Discord, I know you love chocolate milk, but what are your thoughts on chocolate pudding?

meh, it's alright

Good, but not as good as chocolate milk, nothing else is, except chaos of course





W̶̱͓̹͓̜͎̃ͬ̈́ͦͨͫ͗̐̍̃̔͑̕͟͝͝ͅH̯̹̩̪͙̥̳̩̭͖̭̳̖͊̍ͬͯ̊͂͋̓̅̀̕͟E̢̙͕͙̘̳̰̞̱̫̞̙͚̞̣͗͒͛͐̿ͦ̎̍̓̈́͊ͣ̈́̓́̐͠͝͡R͓̭̳̰̬͓̗̘͖͔͍̘̻̜̃ͦ͆̋ͩ̎͌̋ͥ͒ͨͥͨ̅͘Ė̴̼͎̣̺͂ͣ̊̄͐͜ ̴̃ͯ̅ͯ̍̆͒͐̿̎̆͢͞҉̥̰̭̺͡A̛̭͚͔̩̗̣̥̥̫̤̲̺̲͔͎̞͇̓ͬ͊̓ͣ͋͛ͤ́͋͌͢M̶̷̡̘̺͔̘͍̯̼̝͈̌ͣ̓ͫ̀͌ͧ̇̓̾̏̓͠ ̶̖̼͎̪͕̺̟̼̳͇̲́ͭ̋̇̎ͭ͑̃̈̿̊̍̌ͯ̏̍̍ͨ̊͞Ị̸̧̝̼̹̜̠͍̪̜͎̦̋͗̏̈̌̓͟?̷͈̼̯͉̩͕̮͎͓̰̗̥̪̬̮̎̐͂ͬͦ͡








WHAT THE-?

Author's Note:

I'm working my way through questions but if I haven't answered one from before any of these or I cut a part out it's because I've already answered it or it's a stupid question. Just being honest. Most likely however I just haven't got round to answering yet