• Published 3rd Jul 2012
  • 14,177 Views, 545 Comments

Discord is Bored - TheLocoPony



Discord is bored and trapped in stone.This would be fine if he didn't have to deal with his own mind

  • ...
23
 545
 14,177

Meanwhile...

He didn't have much time

He glanced around warily but saw that the coast was clear. Quickly making his way across the open hallway he arrived at the door to the correct room. He put one foot to the door where it stuck fast. He placed another on the door and another, climbing up the vertical surface until he reached the lock.

He coughed and a thin metal pole came out of his mouth. After gagging a few more times a small steel stick stuck out of his mouth, which he carefully inserted into lock and jiggled for 3.42 seconds (slow by his standards) until the lock clicked and the door slowly swung open. He looked back, checking the hallway again before slipping around the door and into the room.

It was supposed to be a guest bedroom, suitable for anyone, but in the short minutes the current owner had been there she had turned it into a pink confetti nightmare, the kind that causes cleaners to quit their jobs and go take a couple of years off in the hottest country possible. Balloons completely covered the ceiling, glitter and confetti covered every available surface including all the cakes she had left scattered around. The walls had slapped across the face with pink paint, or more accurately, cannoned.

He ignored all of this and ran over to the suitcase that was still zipped up fully. As he took the zip in mouth and slowly went around the side of the suitcase, opening it, mist began to pour from the bag. Once it was opened he took a step back and admired the contents, one purple eye blinked slowly before the other blinked.

Inside lay four different pieces of high tech weaponry. None on it's own would be enough to defeat the evil that had attacked Canterlot. Luckily for him he had already read 'Creating Death Ray's for Dummies' and so he reckoned he could build a SS18-DrRichtofen's Death Ray, or the DrDr for short (pronounced the Doctor Doctor, much to the complaint of one individual who disliked his name being in relation to a weapon)

Poking his head inside the weapons bag he slowly brought out the Plasma Blaster (for kids) and reused the metal stick to unscrew the plasma charge to use for powering the DrDr. Once that was done he carefully put the small box of condensed plasma to one side before reaching in the case again and pulled out a RPG.

It took a bit longer but eventually he removed the rocket system from the RPG so the barrel could be used instead.


Around him lay small scraps of metal and wire as he worked fiercely on the DrDr. Sparks flashed as he ran the blowtorch against the end of the wires connecting the targeting system to trigger so it could not be fired until it confirmed a target.

"Hey, this is the pink ones room isn't it?"

"Yeah. let's make sure there's noling hiding in there"

"I believe the pony's use 'nopony' instead"

"Now why would I care about that when we have taken over?"

"A fair point"

The door started to creak open. A changeling stuck it's head in and hissed loudly. The dark room answered back with nothing. The two entered, cringing at the excess pink. Over their heads a alligator with a large mis-matched gun in it's toothless mouth watched them carefully and casually walked along the ceiling until it had left the room and the two clueless changelings behind.

On the one hand he had a mostly complete DrDr and was still unnoticed. However it was only mostly complete, and Canterlot was not well known for it's supply of energy relaying circuits. Maybe he should try the royal laboratory and finish the DrDr before Chrysalis took over Equestria.

Author's Note:

Here's a little fun for you all since so many people love Gummy