• Published 3rd Jul 2012
  • 14,177 Views, 545 Comments

Discord is Bored - TheLocoPony



Discord is bored and trapped in stone.This would be fine if he didn't have to deal with his own mind

  • ...
23
 545
 14,177

Delving further into madness

Discord swung his arm back and squinted, he could see the ball flying clearly towards him. He brought the tennis racket forwards masterfully hitting the ball head on. It flew back over the net where Jim prepared to retaliate. Jim brought his own claw back and forged a complex pattern with the racket causing several new tennis balls to come rocketing towards Discord.

Discord cracked his neck "Alright, chaos powers are in!" The racket in his lion paw vanished and was replaced by cannon. The balls flew into the hole attracted by gravity. As they all rattled in Discord brought a match from nowhere along the side creating a small flame. He lit the end before hunkering down. A second later it exploded releasing rabbits off in the general direction of Jim. Jim glared back at him with similar mismatched eyes before snapping his talons and quadrupled himself. Fast as lightning they whacked all the rabbits back at Discord and the net came alive and tried to strangle Discord as well. Chocolate rain now pouring from the sky the world bled different colours as both Discord and Jim bent the world around them to beat each other in chaos tennis.

There was a flash of blue light and a head poked through a rip in the world. The mouth slowly opened as Luna took in what was happening in Discords mind. On one side of a court their was one Discord trying to fight off a net while simultaneously using trampolines to try and bounce all of the rabbits flying through the air. On the other side there was a small army of Discord's arguing over who should be known as the 'real Jim'. During the argument they were still using the rackets in their hands to hit the rabbits back at the now slightly blue Discord who had a net wrapped tightly around his throat. There was a small trickle as the grass bled green into a small pool and remained grey. Chocolate rain came down in a minor tornado which moved around the outside of the pitch.

"DISCORD! WHAT IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT'S GOOD AND WONDERFUL IS GOING ON!" Luna shouted from her small hole. All the Discord's on one side looked guiltily around before vanishing in a puff of smoke. On the other side there was a Discord sitting down on a throne which had appeared from nowhere and the net was on the floor in front of him speared with a sword.

"Problem?" He shrugged and gave a troll face

"Give us strength" Luna mumbled. Discord cocked his ears but Luna ignored him "Just what is going on" She looked around. Everything had returned to a normal tennis pitch, minus the rainbow frog hopping around.

Discord shook his head "Nothing is going on dear Luna, i was simply having a tennis match with Jim"

Luna rolled her eyes "Who's Jim now?"

Discord gave a mischievous grin "My mischievousness of course."

Luna sighed and closed her eyes in thought "So let's go through this...Bob is anger, Richard is boring, Sally is your... feminine side, Mark is laziness and Steve..."

Discord growled threateningly "Do not mention him, ever"

Luna threw up her fore legs "Look out we got a bad ass over here." She returned to a bored face "Really, you're trying to threaten us? The one's who have power over you?"

Discord groaned "Fine, fine! What do you want already."

Luna smiled smugly "Nothing. Just checking. You're mental wavelength was going haywire so we just came to check again. I was worried about your mental health before but now..." She remembered that very strange scene she had just witnessed "We're pretty sure you need help, a lot of it."

Discord grumbled and folded his arms "That's what you said last time you where here a week ago"

Luna said a quick prayer "Yes, and that's when you told us about all your other personalities who have taken form and names. The week before that was the first time we met. And from our discussion about your subconscious and Steve we have concluded that you are off the scale crazy. And what is with the strange name for them"

Discord gave a quick check of his nails "They're human names, I thought since they best show of my elements of Disharmony they should have those names"

Luna frowned "Humans? Elements of Disharmony? Sense needed here"

Discord chuckled "Sense? Where's the fun in making sense"

Luna looked dubiously at him "Yes, which you make surprisingly little. We're going to go now. See you in a week's time." And with that her head slowly retreated into the scar in the world which closed up after her"

Discord chuckled and made himself a sandwich "Me gusta"