• Published 3rd Jul 2012
  • 14,177 Views, 545 Comments

Discord is Bored - TheLocoPony



Discord is bored and trapped in stone.This would be fine if he didn't have to deal with his own mind

  • ...
23
 545
 14,177

Questions and Answers V : The Questions strike back

Disalign

Discord, as a god, you should easily be able to manifest your powers through your mind and use your mind to still create chaos and escape your prison. Unless, of course, your a normal dimensional/bodily bound deity that is slightly delusional (most chaos ones are). So my question is, why have you not done this? And if you can't, why lie to yourself about being a god?



No because the stone prevents any interaction between me and the world, except this spike which has pierced my mind. But that only allows communication and magic transferals. Any god would be just as stuck if they were in my position. Even Celestia


EoSet

Discord.....for someone who claims to want escape more than anything, you are certainly not trying too hard to escape. You could have easily tried to lure people into thinking you'd change for the better, it certainly seemed at least Luna was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but instead you fire off a half baked scheme to gather more chaos while simultaneously destroying any possibility of them setting you free (with restrictions) for the foreseeable future.
I'm not saying that you should have been "reformed" as it were, but tricking the naïve ponies while you slowly garner power would have been wiser plan than what you did.
Now that I berated you, I have my questions to ask.
1) In what order did your separate personalities develop?
2) Was there any external events going on at the time (huge rises in chaos) that may have contributed to there development?
3) Is Sub like your ID? Your primal desires, and if he is why is he so nice?
I look forward to seeing your undoubtedly amusing answers.


HA! Like anybody would ever believe I would change! Besides, I can't be bothered waiting years! Okay, I admit that the scheme wasn't perfect.




Or was it?




One thing that may have slipped my mind that the beacon magic is contagious. BAM! BET YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING! I currently have an entire network of chaos gathering beacons spreading all over Equestria and into some other countries as well! But seriously, is Ponyville like a magnet for destruction!?! I mean, I was going to make it chaos capital just to spite the element bearers but it seems there a new disaster almost every day! Besides, it would take me centuries to fully gain their trust, let alone restrictions.

1. Can't remember, probably Bob first, I was pretty angry after I first turned to stone. Then Sub, then afterwards, no idea. Guess.

2. Wouldn't chaos stabilise my personality? Besides I have no idea being stuck in stone at the time and no chaos network set up.

3. He's my subconscious. I suppose he is more in tune to my hidden desires. Why is he nicer? Umm...I'll be honest, I have no idea. After he split he's become more his own personality and developed. I guess he's just grown to be opposite to me a bit


sjad

Discord would you please tell me exactly when the other gods turned so boring?
I mean they used to do really cool stuff like destroying city's, make people speak other languages so they don´t understand each other any more or even trick heroes so that they cause useless wars, but now they´re just there and do bucking nothing, I mean why can´t they be as cool as you and cause a little anarchy?


Exactly! Finally people are starting to get it! The problem is that many of the other 'gods', aren't actually gods. For example, Nito, Lord of the Dead was regarded as a god and was defeated by Starswirl the Bearded. Most have either been locked up after losing to 'good' and the good ones have largely retreated from the world to keep damage low. I find this incredibly boring and still live in the world. This has of course lead to me being imprisoned as well.


darkbrony711

What is your favorite anime?


Hellsing Ultimate

Attack on Titan

Future Diary

WHEN THEY CRY!

Death Note

Naruto

Soul Eater

High school of the Dead

Bleach

I prefer manga


Page_Turner

1. Who Was The Mother Of Screwball? I Mean Really, There Has To Be A Mom.... Right?
2. Besides Pinkie Pie, Who is Your Favorite Mane Six Pony?
3. Have You Ever Met King Sombrero?
That's All For Now!!


1. What? Screwball? I mean...she existed a long time ago! She's not around. As for a mother, well who knows? Maybe I just spoke to a cotton candy cloud and it turned into her? Or maybe somepony out there...perhaps even a dragon!? I'm not telling

2. Ehh, probably Rainbow Dash. She's the one who allowed me to win the game I played with the elements after all. But too loyal for my liking otherwise

3. No, I think I heard queeny mention him once or twice, but otherwise I have no idea who he even is


lunarstallion

I have a situation that I would like Bob to tell me how he would get out of it.

Okay, so I'm stuck in a castle. All I have is a great sword and leather armor. I am surrounded by 2 full grown dragons, a manticore, a necromancer with 6 skeleton archers, and a being of unimaginable psychological horror. Each of them has an invincible force field around them that's generated by a microscopic device on the wall. You have absolutely NO GOD LIKE ABILITIES and only come with what is mentioned. HOW DO YOU ESCAPE?


PUNCH THE WALL WITH MY 'JUST BELOW GOD-LIKE POWERS' SO THAT THE VIBRATIONS SPREAD THROUGHOUT THE CASTLE AND DESTROY THE DEVICE. PLUNGE THE SWORD INTO THE DRAGONS NECK AND BATHE THE NECROMANCER AND BEING OF PETTY MIND SCARE IN FIRE FROM THE DRAGONS THROAT. THROW THE DEAD DRAGON AT THE ALIVE ONE, AND WHEN IT BEGINS TO CRY IN HORROR THROW THE SWORD AT IT'S EYE!


Zuperflash

Bob threatened to kill Luna, discord. How does that make you feel? When did every split personality form? What are your specific feelings for Luna?


Bob threatens to kill everyone. That's nothing special. I answered something about the splitting of personalities earlier. As for Luna, what feelings!? Pity I suppose is the main one

He's not lying...but there's something else

I care nothing for her!

Denial


Vinetion

So far your counterparts have been shown to be you but different colors or some such. Do you also have counterparts as say full forms of you disjointed parts? Like a dragon or a lion counter?


Now that's a curios thought. I don't have other animal counterparts, but my split personalities. As they are a fraction of me, maybe they would also take a fraction of my form?

SHOTGUN DRAGON!

I don't think you get to choose, it's whatever creature best suits your personality

DAMN IT ALL!