• Published 4th Feb 2017
  • 1,056 Views, 19 Comments

How could you? - Easy breezey



Dash's dead....He's alone....She had a secret she draged to her grave...Will he meet Dash in the Land of the Dead? Or stay strong and move on? With his friends Spitfire and Fleetfoot and the entire WB behind him nothing can go wrong..Or so he thought

  • ...
26
 19
 1,056

Epilogue- a massive chapter 😈😈😜😜

So,now you know what happened to me after my wife’s death.

Well...now not the time to dwell on the past. I’m happy with Spitfire dating Wave Chill,watching Easy Breezey and Flame Thrower grow up.
Yes,Wave Chill got my advice and now Spitfire and Wave Chill are dating....I’m gonna explain this to the kids soon but whatever.
Me and Spitfire agreed that if they do get married,she’ll take Flame and I’ll take Breezey. I mean she is a daddy’s girl, I can tell.:rainbowlaugh: So I’m nearly ok.... Sunlight really helped me honestly. I would have probably committed suicide like really. So yeah enough about me. To ze chapter!!!!:coolphoto:
**********************************************************************
1 month later~Kids:1 month
“FUCK!!” I heard Spitfire yell from the nursery.

“What’s wrong?” I asked rushing in the room.

“BREEZEY JUST MADE A GODDAMNED MESS!!” She yelled,her face flushed red in anger.
I sighed and took a look on the damage.

And boy was it smelly.

“Lay off the peanuts!” I yelled quickly changing my 1 month old daughter.

“Oh fuck you!” Spitfire growled at me.

”*Idoma mi senora!!” I scolded her

She looked at me funny....”OH SHUT UP AND SPEAK ENGLISH YOU BASTARD!!” She roared at me.
I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

”**Descubre por ti mismo mi capitán” I said with a wink. EB began to fuss a bit so I scooped her in my arm and I began rocking her to sleep.

”***Estás durmiendo, estás durmiendo hermano john, hermano john ...” I sang in Spanish while rocking her back and forth. What I know Spanish!:ajsmug: anyhow,Spitfire looked at me funny.

“What?” I asked while rocking my little one to sleep.

“How did you learn Spanish?!” Spitfire shreked.

“Dash forced me to learn cuz she’s mostly Spanish. Her mom’s family are pure Spaniards. But her grandma moved here. So I was forced to learn Spanish, I mean my uncle is a Spanish citizen so I know the basics.” I said with a shrug.

‘Oooookkkkay.” Spitfire said. “So I take it she’s gonna learn a shit load of Spanish when she grows up? She asked with a giggle.

I shrugged “I don’t see the problem in that.” I said while putting EB in her crib.

“You’re gonna grow up to be amazing,just like your mom.” I whispered,kissing her forehead. “Daddy loves you always my little breezer.” I added while smiling softly.

“You really do love her huh?” Spitfire asked me with a soft smile.

I nodded “Of course I love her,she’s my daughter,but that doesn’t mean that I’m gonna play favorites Spits,I also love Flame he is my son after all” I said with a grin.

“Glad to know Soar.” She said “Now excuse me as I get ready for my date with Wave.” She added,her eyes glimmering with joy as she skipped to her room.

I shook my head and smiled.
*****************************************************
10months later~ Kids:11 months
Easy Breezey knows how to walk already!! Yes my baby girl is now walking all over the place.

She did it when we were at work and we asked Fluttershy to babysit her and when we got home Flutters was so happy and she said “OMG SOARIN BREEZEY LEARNED HOW TO WALK IT WAS SO AMAZING!!”

As soon she said that,I picked her up and spun her around the living room while laughing making her giggle.

“Dada!” She said while reaching her little arms towards me.

MY HEART JUST EXPLODED!!! She said her first word!!

“Oh my gosh her first word!” Fluttershy squealed.

“Awww that’s great!” Spitfire said with a huge smile.

Suddenly I felt something bump my leg and I saw Flame Thrower ,standing up,looking at me and smiling like crazy!

“SPITFIRE FLAME’S WALKING!!” I screamed in joy making her rush to Flame and cuddling him.

“You two are soo amazing!!” She squealed and Flame said “Mama!” While cuddling Spitfire.

“Awwww” Fluttershy cooed “These kids are gonna grow up great!” She said. “Well I’m off now,see you tomorrow Flame and Breezey. You too Soarin and Spitfire.” She said waving us goodbye.

“Goodbye Flutters. As always here you go $30 for your troubles.” I said handing her $30 dollars though she said it’s ok but I would not allow Fluttershy to baby sit my kids without pay she reluctantly accepted since I know that being a babysitter is her side job when she’s not on vet duty.

“You’re welcome Soarin it was fun looking over them.” She said with a soft smile,and left the house.

“You two are so great!” Spitfire squealed.

I smiled and thought ’These kids are gonna grow up to be amazing.’ with a smile.
**********************************************************
2 months later~Kids:1 year
The kids are now a year old! Boy how times fly. Hahaha:pinkiesad2: it was feels like it was just yesterday,they were squirmy little babies and Spitfire is yelling her head off.:twilightsmile:

So Pinkie Pie is planning the party and Rarity both made them outfits.

For EB, she made a cute little pink dress with light blue designs that really stand out and a light blue clip of three clouds adorn her head. And for Flame,she made a red shirt with the words ‘I’m cooler than the Crystal Empire. Deal with it.’ written in emerald with the picture of him with sunglasses on it.

When she showed me,I was laughing without end.

“Sweetie Belle chose it I swear!” She told me while blushing madly. But yeah.. I’m glad Sweetie Belle chose because if Rarity was the one who the chose it,I could see it being something like ‘Once in his life,a man is entitled to fall madly in love.’ or something cheesy like that.

“Thanks again Rarity.” I said hugging her.

“Oh not a problem at all darling!” She said beaming.

“Well,I better be off then Bye!” I said walking out of her boutique and driving home.

“Happy Birthday tooo youuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!” We all sang together.

“Dada,blow!” EB cheered clapping her hands.

“Mama blow! mama blow!!!’ Flame cheered giggling.

I looked at Spitfire and nodded as we bowed our heads and blew out our child’s candle.

People cheered from behind us as we smiled and kissed the kid in our arm.

“Yes my little breezer,you and your brother is a year old today.” I said tickling her sides making her to erupt in laughter while squirming away from me.

I smiled as I put EB down and Spitfire did the same to her brother and the two waddled off to play with their other friends who were, Apple Bucker (AJ and Spikes.),Shooting Star (Flash and Twilight(I don’t care flash haters:ajsmug:)),Candyfloss(Pinkie and Cheese). Just to name a few. :pinkiehappy:

I swear my kids are more sociable than me:rainbowlaugh:

A few hours later~
“Ok Thanks again Bye!” I said waving to the guest as they left one by one.

“The party was great!” Twilight said beaming.

“Ya dude! It was great!” Flash said smiling as he cradled their sleeping daughter on his arm.

“Ok,bye Soarin. Bye Breezey and Flame.” She waved bending low so they can kiss her cheek.

“Bye Auntie Twily!” They chorused as they waved their aunt goodbye.

“How bout my kiss?” Flash asked with a pout as he bent down so the kids can kiss it,but much to my surprise they giggled and ran away! “What?” He asked in bewilderment.

Twilight giggled and shook her head, “I guess they don’t like you hun.” She said innocently.

“Oh really? I’m gonna make you regret saying that my dear wife.” He said with a smirk and a tone that just screams ‘You are gonna get fucked,hard bitch!’

Her eyes widened and she smirked back “Oh really master? What are you gonna do to this little girl?” She purred seductively.

“Ok,Take that in your room and not in front of your son and a whole lot of innocent souls.” I screamed, covering my ears.

Twilight blushed and chuckled nervously and said “Yeah,we’re gonna leave now.” She said dragging her husband out of the room as I laughed.

I sighed as I thought with a smile, ’This was a great birthday.’
*******************************************************************
6 years later~Kids:7 years
This is the day! They day my kids go to school for the first time...sorta.

Well they went to preschool at my preschool and now they are gonna enter the cruel world of school of my school,Cloudsdale High school.:fluttershysad:

“Bye kids.” I said kissing their foreheads,making Flame whine.

“I’m a big boy now daddy!” he declared.

“Hm? A big boy? The last time I checked,’Big boy’ doesn’t include screaming like a little girl when his twin sister scares him, hiding in between mom and dad during a scary movie and is afraid of going to school.”She said quizzically,then she looked at me.

"Does it dad?” She asked me with humor in her eyes.

“Yes baby girl.” I said ruffling her hair. “But that doesn’t mean that you can tease your brother about it.” I scolded her.

She looked down and mumbled “I’m sorry daddy.” And I saw Flame Thrower grin like I just told him he could have his favorite cookie 10 minutes before dinner.

I then turned my attention to him”And you young man,it’s not nice that you smile there,knowing that your sister’s in trouble.” I scolded him.

His grin immediately dropped as he mumbled “I’m sorry.”

“Well you guys will be most likely be in the same class with some of your friends I think,so don’t go killing each other in class,don’t be too noisy,be good kids ok,make some new friends,and listen to your teacher ok?” I said hugging them tightly.

“Ok dad! Bye!!” EB and Flame said kissing my cheeks and running away.

I stood up and smiled. I’m really really proud of my kids. I walked away,getting ready to go to work.
**********************************************************
9 years later~Kids:10 years
I can’t believe this! My daughter just won a singing contest! A champion!! I am so proud of her!! How did it start?

Well she always had a passion in singing,and her new school,Canterlot High,My 2nd school and Dashie's old school, had a competition and me and Spitfire,and her brother encouraged her to join.

So she did. The contest is 5 rounds long including the finals so it’s the eliminations,1st round,2nd round,semi-finals and then the finals. Each round she came at the top three spot.

For the elimination she sang ‘Airplane’ by B.o.B she nailed the rap part!!:pinkiehappy: but there was 2 people that were better so she got 3rd place.

The 1st round she sang ‘Teenage Dream’ by Katy Perry and she got 2nd place,
The 2nd she sang ‘Rolling in the deep’ and she got 1st place,
The semi finals she sang ‘The Climb’ by Miley Cyrus,one of her favorite song,she felt the song so much,she even cried on stage without choking or her voice cracking! so she got 1st place again!

And the finals she sang ‘Love the way’ by Rihanna, and she sang the song with so much feeling,it’s as if she was really talking to somebody!

And they declared her the ‘Singing mistress of 2010’ I was so proud of her!!! :pinkiesad2::rainbowkiss:

“DADDY!!!! MOMMY!!!!” She squealed running towards us in her costume tears streaming down her face with a big smile.

“I am so proud of you!” Spitfire said hugging EB as she sobbed into her mom’s chest in joy.

“Ya baby girl,we are very proud of you. You did great up there!” I said rubbing my daughter’s back as she tried to calm down.

“You did awesomely sis!” Flame said rushing towards us since he sat with his friends and hugged her sister tightly.

“I can’t believe I did it!” She said wiping away her mascara with a giggle.

“Hey EB that was awesome!!” Fire Storm said walking towards us.

“Hehehe Thanks?” She said sheepishly,blushing.

I smirked ’Seems like somebody has the crushies’ I thought to myself.

“Well I better go now! Bye Easy, Great job again see you on monday!” He said with a peck on her cheek and walked away.

I saw EB’s body stiffen and when he left she had a goofy almost drunk smile.

My eyes widen at that. ’WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?!?!?!?!’ I asked myself.

“Somebody catch me~” She said as she fell but just in time,Flame caught her.

“Well she’s in love.” I said with a displeased tone.

“It seems so.” Spitfire sighed.

I sighed and said “Come on,let’s go home and get some ice cream to celebrate.” with a smile.

“ICE CREAM!!!!” Flame yelled nearly dropping her sister.

“Did someone say ice cream?” I heard EB groan.

“Yes we’re going now.” I said carrying EB.

She giggled and snuggled closer to me.

’She really doesn’t mind acting like my baby in public.’ I thought to myself making me smile.
************************************************************
10 years later~Kids:11 years
My son is great in speeches. That’s all I can say. He joined a speech poetry speaking contest, where you find a poem and you tell it to the crowd,or you make your own and you compete with it. Simple as that.

After around an hour of different students deliver their poem,a few of them being their own.

“And the last but not the least,Flame Thrower Skies!” The announcer said and I saw my son walk up the stage he smiled.

“Good evening everyone,tonight I will be performing my own work ‘Only time knows’” He said grinning.

“In my earlier years, you thought I was weird,and you liked someone else back then,I was too innocent to know what love is. Not friend love,I mean love love......” He said with clarity and his delivery was great just like how he and Twilight practiced.

“And maybe,just maybe we’ll end up with each other. We don’t know what lies ahead. Only time knows.” Flame finished with a bow as he left the stage.

People clapped.

“Well,let’s wait a few minutes for the judges decide.” The announcer said.

’He did a great job!’ I thought to myself.

“That was great Flame Thrower. " A girl said smiling.

“Thanks Daisy.” He said rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

I walked over to them and I patted Flame’s back making him jump slightly.

“Great job son. I really liked it. Made your sister cry.” I said with a laugh.

“No freaking way!!” He said grinning.

“Heck ya!” I said.

“Oh dad! This is Daffodil Daisy.” He introduced me to his friend.

“Nice too meet you.” I said with a smile,extending my arm towards her.

“You too Mr.Soarin,I have heard plenty about you.” She said smiling,shaking my hand.

’Polite,I like that.’ I thought to myself.

“I won’t be surprised.” I said with a chuckle.

“Come on you,your mom wants to talk to you.” I said.

He nodded and said goodbye to his friend.

“Great job hunny!” Spitfire said kissing his cheek making him blush slightly.

“Ya *sniff* you did g-great!” EB said smiling thru her sobbing.

“Aww thanks sis.” He said hugging her sister as she sobbed uncontrollably.

I smiled and I hugged my baby girl causing her to latch on to me.

“It was soo bueatifuuuullll!!!” She sobbed.

I rolled my eyes but said nothing ’This girl can become a great actress’ I thought to myself.

“Do you like it Uncle Wave?” Flame said ,sitting on his lap.

He chuckled and nodded his head “You did great kid.” He said.

“I bet your little brother likes it too.” He said rubbing Spitfire’s belly which is 6 months pregnant.

You see...they got married three years after the kids were born,EB being one of the flower girls and Flame being the ring bearer.

The girls as bridesmaids,Blaze her step-sister,her maid-of-honor, as I’m the best man. And his buds as Groomsman.
And now she’s pregnant with their first son. I’m proud for Spitfire,really after all the shit she’s been through she manages to come out strong. I remembered just recently,we had to tell them but they took the news pretty well....which is great for me.:rainbowlaugh:

NOW BACK TO THE PRESENT!!:ajsmug::pinkiecrazy:

“And now for the announcement of the winner....I’m just gonna pause for dramatic effect...” The announcer said causing a lot of people to laugh.

“Ok so who do you think won?” He asked and My group and some yelled my son’s name.

“Ok.......Come and receive your prizeee........... He performed an original poem......”

’Please let it be my son please let it be my son,please let it be my...’ I silently begged.

“SUNNY FLAME!!!!” He said causing Flame’s shoulder to slump down.

“Oh..” He said softly.

“Just kidding! Please come up the stage FLAME THROWER!!!!!” The announcer yelled causing him to look up in shock as I pushed him out of his seat and towards the stage.

“Congrats buddy.” I whispered before going back to my family.

“OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! THAT’S MY BROTHER!!!!!!” Easy screamed while jumping around like a little bunny.

“That’s right Breezey,your brother won an award.”

“I’m sooo happy!!” EB said hugging me.

“Me too my dear,me too my dear.” I whispered.
****************************************************************
11 years and 8 months later~Kids:12 years and 9 months
Ok remember I said that EB will be a good actress? Well she is.:ajbemused: IS THERE NOTHING SHE CAN’T DOOOOO?????:raritycry::pinkiesad2::fluttercry:

I can do a lot of things daddy!

“Yes you can my dear.:twilightsmile:”

So how do I say that’s she a great actress? Well she one two ‘Best actress' awards in a span of 6 months.:ajsmug:
Yes dear readers,6 months :pinkiehappy: How did this happen? Gather round and In shale tell you the tale.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The first award.

She has always had an interest in acting. So there is no surprise that when her school hosted an acting workshop,she would beg me to let her join.

“But daddyyyyy I wanna join!!!!” Breezey whined during dinner one evening.

I sighed “And why should I allow you?” I asked with a raised eyebrow.

“It’s during Saturdays! And I’m all alone during Saturday!”She said pouting.

“I’ll think about it sweetie.” I said with a soft smile.

She grinned and hugged me. “Thank you daddy!” She cheered.

“Ah-ah-ah I said I’ll think about it,I didn’t confirm it.” I said sternly.

“Ya I know! At least you’ll think about it! There’s a chance you’ll agree!” She said waving her fork in the air.

I chuckled. “A smart one eh?” I said with a smirk.

“Yep!” She said grinning shoving a bacon wrapped asparagus(Yummy:raritystarry:best w/teriyaki sauce:raritywink:) in her mouth.

“And to higher my chance of you agreeing,I got an A+ on the English essay I worked on for two days.” She said proudly.

“Wow that’s great EB.” I said eating some carbonara.

“And also I’m the captain of the soccer team!” She said grinning. “Oh and Flame is Co-capt.” She added.

“NO WAY!!” I yelled grinning. “Now way are you and your brother captain and co-captain in your school’s soccer team?!😁” I said still grinning.

“Ya I can’t believe it myself daddy!” She said grinning.

“Well what kind of dad am I if I didn’t give you a reward. It’s hard to be a captain or co-capt of any sport in your school. And I should now,I was a co-captain for two years with your mommy Dash being captain.” I said kissing daughter’s head.

“So will you let me join?” She asked with hope glimmering in her eyes.

“Clever girl.” I said with a chuckle. “Yeah why not. As long as it doesn’t interfere with your studies,then it’s ok.” I said with a smile.

“:raritystarry:YEYYY!!:rainbowkiss:” She yelled jumping all around the kitchen.

I chuckled and told her to sit down and finish her dinner. With a blush she sat down and we chated.

One week later~I’m writing a letter nightly now my life get’s better every letter that you write to me :pinkiecrazy: #hammy:rainbowlaugh:

So it’s the start of her acting workshop and it last 8 Saturdays for 2 hour each session.

“****AdiĂłs papĂĄ!” She said kissing my cheek. “*****LlamarĂ© mĂĄs tarde cuando termine y estoy segura de que Gemma (Fancy Pants and Rarity’s) y yo vamos a ir a Starbucks tambiĂ©n a conocer a los otros y luego a casa. ÂĄAdiĂłs! ÂĄTe amo!.”

“*****Seguro, diviĂ©rtete, permanece a salvo, no te quedes fuera demasiado tarde y yo tambiĂ©n te amo” I responded kissing her cheek and her hopping out.

I have started to teach her Spanish since she was five and she has learned a lot and a few curse words along the way...Don’t know why I even taught her curse words:pinkiecrazy:.

I shook my head and drove away.

Few hours later~
I got home and I heard screaming from upstairs. I quickly ran upstairs and I found the source of the screaming.

It was from my baby’s room!!

“Hold on!” I yelled before barging in. “Who’s there?!” I growled.

I saw my daughter curled up in a ball with tears streaming down her face.

“Aww baby girl what’s wrong?” I asked.

“******Tengo que hacer una muestra de juego y tengo que pasar a entrenador el lunes y no sĂ© quĂ© hacer!” She sobbed:raritydespair:.

“*******ÂĄMierda esta mierda !! No sĂ© cĂłmo hacer esto !!! ÂĄÂĄOh Dios mĂ­o!!:raritydespair::raritycry:”She screamed still crying.

Now you see,if she starts cursing or yelling in spanish,it’s serious either it’s because the one she’s cursing is near,or she’s really,really pissed or stressed.

And in this case she’s stressed as hell.:fluttershysad:

“********Calma en mi ángulo.” I cooed taking her in my arms. “Calm down.” I hushed.

“I’m s-s-sorry daddy!” She sobbed hiding her face in shame.

“Why are you sorry my littler Breezer?” I asked,stroking her hair just like how her mom liked.

“I failed mom.” She said shame in her voice.

Well I did tell her when she was 9. And it took a while to absorb and accept,she did come around.
But back to the problem at hand.

“You didn’t sweetie.” I said. “Your mom didn’t become a captain till she was in her third year in high school. And you’re a captain in your first year! And your birthday’s near. Your turning 13 already!” I said rubbing her back making her sigh.

“*********Gracias Papa. Yo necesitaba eso.” She said and smiled at me while I wipe away her tears.

“No problem dear.” I said. “Now lemme help you.” I offered.

She nodded. “Thanks I really need it right now.” She said with a giggle.

“How bout steak tonight,at the steakhouse downtown?” I asked smirking knowing that it’s her favorite place to have steak,her favorite food.

“Ok.” She said grinning.

8 weeks later
Now it’s the day of her recital. She has been practicing a lot and I really like how it turned out.

“You’ll do great my Breezer.” I whispered.

“You sure?” She asked unsure of herself.

“Definitely.” I said confidently. “Now get ready. I think you’re nearly up.Good luck” I said pushing her near the stage.
She’s wearing a black dress and some silver jewelry and dark makeup and silver platforms. She was a goddess....No,I am serious. That’s her role.:pinkiecrazy:

She took a deep breath and began. “Why hello there mortals.” She said with a smirk and a powerful and strong voice that screams ‘Mess with me and you’re dead.’. “I’m here to tell you of a tale of one of my weakest moments that happened years ago. Now you might be thinking, ‘Why would you tell us your weakest moments? And who are you anyway?’ Well,I’m here to share this tale as a warning to be careful around a certain emotion. And my name is Irkalla...Goddess of the undead and Queen of the underworld.”


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“WHAT?! LET ME GO!!” She yelled anger,strong in her voice.

“How bout no.” Her lover,now opponent said with a smirk.

“You-” She started but was stuck in place.

“Come on let’s go.” He said taking her rival goddess in his arms before speeding away

After they ran away,Irkalla moved and tried to chase them. But she didn’t make it far.

“NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Nononononono!!! My precious,My gem! The only man I loved GONE!!! *sobs* I SHALL NEVER LOVE ANOTHER MAN LIKE HIM EVER AGAIN!!!:applecry::fluttershbad::raritycry:” She roared throwing her tiara and sobbing,falling onto her knees “WHY?!!!!” She yelled one last time before the light’s closed.(this ligitemently happened irl,this is what I said and did....though the throwing of the crown was a last minute thought on stage😊)

“You see,it still hurts me till this day.” She said from where she stood at the beginning,not ashamed of the mascara running down her face.

“Love is not an emotion played easily.” She said before running off the stage crying.

There was not a single dry eye in the audience...even mine.:rainbowlaugh:

“That was a wonderful performance don’t you think?” Their teacher asked with a giggle.

“Well the judges have chosen who are the winners of the Best actress and actor awards already so the winner of the ‘Best Actor’ award goes to Shining Star!” She said and a young boy with pale skin and silver hair and hazel eyes walked up the stairs. He was the one the played my daughter's 'Lover'

“Congratulations!” The first judge,Ms.Cheerilee said.

“Great job darling.” The second judge,Rarity said.

He took a picture and walked off the stage.

“Now for the ‘best actress’ award goes too....Mrs.Rarity would you like to do the honors?” The host asked Rarity.

“Certainly darling.” She said and took the mic.

“And the winner of the ‘Best Actress’ award goes to my friend’s daughter, Easy Breezey! Now don’t think that I choose her just because she’s my niece ,Oh no. I will never stoop that low. She clearly deserves the award. And she also got the ‘Best in costume’ award great job Sweetie Belle.” She said and my daughter went up the stage and took a picture,grabbed her awards and ran towards me.

“Daddy! I won!” She cheered.

“Yes you did my dear.” I said proudly.

“Well can the contestants and their parents come up to the stage and have a photo with the judges?” The host asked and EB dragged me towards the stage giggling.

I soon got there and stood next to Rarity who gave me a warm smile and whispered “She’s gonna grow up to be a great woman.”

“I know,just like her mom.” I whispered back.

She nodded and smiled for the camera.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
2nd award

Easy Breezey yet again,joined an acting contest. But I have no say in it. It was around 40% of her grade after all.

And she was casted as the main character.Their story is just a typical ‘I fell in love with the bad boy’ kind. And she’s the girl and her crush Firestorm (yes I know,she talks a lot in her sleep and it’s recently about him.) is the Bad boy.And Flame Thrower is the narrator.

And her class have three months to do the props,the script and make everything perfect.

And she had been doing well so far. Even managing to juggle her duties as the captain of the soccer team,though some of it goes to Flame’s hands.

But she was always very tired or stressed at the end of the day.

We would spend an hour just practicing with Rarity or Sweetie Belle every other day. But she didn’t mind.

And Flame Thrower has been doing well so far. Getting a decent grades but never catching up to his twin sis,but I didn’t mind.

As long as they both get decent grades,then I’m ok with it.I don’t need them to be as smart as Shooting,even though they don’t get awards,it’s completely fine for me. But they always stayed in the top 5 or top 10 in the honors.

3 months later.

Well today’s the day! The day my daughter perform for all the Jr. High to watch... holy hell that’s a lot. But sadly,I can’t watch so I don’t know is they’re gonna win or not. So it’s up to them I guess.And I’m expecting her to come home early since it’s half day for her.

8 hours later~

I’m in my office doing boring paperwork till I got a call from my angel.

I pinked up and immediately I heard people yelling and cheering. ’Is she in a party?!’ I asked myself.

“Hey dad!” She said through the phone,she doesn't sound drunk...But I still have to asked her.

“Hey sweetie,what’s with all the yelling?” I asked.

“Oh! I’m at Mom’s place with the whole class! We’re having a party! WE WON DAD!!!! And I won best actress again!” She squealed.

“YOUR WHAT?!” I yelled. “Easy Breezey Dash, go home this instant!” I ordered her.

“Dad chill,there is no alcohol in this party,just a lot of pizza from Pizza Hut and a lot of soda and stupid teenage stuff.” She reassured me.

“Which includes alcohol but your all under aged but you do know that I have to tell your mom about this right?” I said with a smirk.

“Whose idea is it?” I asked getting ready to go out.

“Oh Flame’s.” She said. I can almost see her shrugging.

“Put it on speaker phone and call your brother.” I commanded.

“Ok,FLAME!! YOU ARE IN DEEP TROUBLE!!” She yelled.

“WHAT?! DID YOU TELL MOM OR DAD OR UNCLE WAVE?!!” Flame yelled his voice getting closer and closer.

“Hello?” His voice asked.

“Hello dear son.” I said.

“SHIT!! EASY WHAT THE HELL?! HOW DARE YOU!!!” He roared at his sister.

“Fuck you and talk to dad straight you jerk!” She yelled.

“Fine.” I heard him grumble. “Hi dad.” He said.

“Hello,I heard you guys won and are now throwing a party at your place?” I asked now at the door of Spitfire’s office.

“Yeah.....Please don’t tell mom!” He begged.

“Oh sorry sonny but I have to tell your mom so at least she knows.” I said going inside.

“Hi Soarin,got a problem?” She asked.

“Yeah your son,talk to him. He is throwing a party at your place,right now.I said handing her the phone.

She laughed and rolled her eyes.”Again? That’s the third time he did that this month!” She said.

“Flame.I’m crashing the party.” She said simply and hanging up.

“Soarin,I’m going home. I’ll be back with the kids later.

“Can I come?” I asked and she nodded. “Crasher,come out!” She yelled and from the corner Wave Crasher’s head popped out of a corner and walked towards his mom.

She walked towards the intercom and told Wave Chill to come and look after their son.

Soon he arrived and after a kiss from Spitfire to Wave we left.

Soon we reached her house and quickly ran and yelled. “FLAME THROWER BLAZE COME INTO THE LIVING ROOM RIGHT THIS INSTANT OR SO HELP ME CELESTIA!!”

I walked towards her and I saw her trying to muffle her giggles. “What’s so funny?” I whispered.

“Well my son’s reactions of course.” She said with a small giggle.

I rolled my eyes and smiled slightly. ’At least they laugh it out.’ I thought to myself.
*****************************************************************************
2 weeks later~Kids:13 years.
Today is a very special day. For my babies have turned into teens! I’m really proud of them both.

They’ve really come a long way! And we decided to make this a surprise party! And we invited most their friends.

I say most because we don’t know if they have more friends than the one’s we invited.

We had it Greek Mythology themed since it’s one of the subject they like to talk about. And it’s better if you dress up.

So I dressed up as Poseidon and EB dressed up as Athena,and Flame dressed as Hercules,their favorite Greek Hero,And Spitfire is gonna dress up as Demeter if I’m not mistaken.

The boys are welcomed to dress up as different gods or demigods or heroes or wear a toga. And the females can dress as different goddesses,demigods ect.,ect. I’m sure Rarity will dress as Aphrodite,Twilight might play machie machie with my daughter and be Athena.

I told my kids that they’ll have to wear the outfits or else they can’t get their presents and they wore it,stopped at Rarity to do their make up and we all went to the party.

When we reached there,they were shocked.

“OMG DADDY!!!” EB squealed running up front taking in the sight of the decorations in front and came hugging me. “Thanks dad!” She said kissing me.

“Ya dad! This is awesome!” Flame said hugging me.

I chuckled and hugged them. “Thank your mom,she was the one who taught of it first.” I said and they quickly jumped off me and scampered off to hug Spitfire with a chorus of “Thanks mom!! We love you!!” And quickly ran off and explored more of their party and probably ate popcorn.
—————–––----—————————————————————————————————
“And to end this amazing part, a special performance from,Pinkie,do the honours sweetie!” Cheese yelled pointing at his wife who nodded. “Mr.Soarin,Mr.Wave Chill,Mrs.Spitfire,Mrs.Rarity and Mrs.Twilight! Take it away guys! " Pinkie said throwing confetti everywhere.

’This is it!’ I thought to myself. I glanced at Chesse and nodded and a tune filled the air and we went up on stage seated,Rarity upon her head a veil and a wedding vibe on the set.

[Wave Chill:drunk]
Alright, alright. That’s what I’m talkin’ about!
Now everyone give it up for the maid of honor
Spitfire Blaze!

[Spitfire]
A toast to the groom!

[Twilight and Wave]
To the groom
To the groom!

[Spitfire]
To the bride!

[Twilight and Wave]
To the bride!
To the bride!

[Spitfire]
From your sister

[Rarity,Twilight and Wave]
Spitfire!
Spitfire!

[Spitfire]
Who is always by your side

[Twilight and Wave]
By your side!

[Spitfire]
To your union

[Twilight and Wave]
To the union!
To the revolution!

[Spitfire]
And the hope that you provide

[Twilight and Wave]
You provide!
You provide!

[Spitfire]
May you always


[Soarin and Wave]
Always—

[Spitfire]
Be satisfied

I remember that night, I just might (rewind)
I remember that night, I just might (rewind)
I remember that night, I remember that—

[Spitfire]
I remember that night, I just might
Regret that night for the rest of my days

I remember those soldier boys
Tripping over themselves to win our praise

I remember that dreamlike candlelight
Like a dream that you can’t quite place

Oh,But Soarin, I’ll never forget the first
Time I saw your face

I have never been the same
Intelligent eyes in a hunger-pang frame
And when you said “Hi,” I forgot my dang name
Set my heart aflame, ev’ry part aflame

[Everyone]
This is not a game


[Soarin]
You strike me as a woman who has never been satisfied

[Spitfire:looks away]
I’m sure I don’t know what you mean. You forget yourself

[Soarin]
You’re like me. I’m never satisfied

[Spitfire]
Is that right?

[Soarin]
I have never been satisfied

[Spitfire]
My name is Spitfire BlazeBelle

[Soarin]
And I am Soarin Skies

[Spitfire]
Where’s your fam’ly from?

[Soarin: walks away]
Unimportant. There’s a million things I haven’t done but
Just you wait, just you wait


[Spitfire:shocked but happy]
So so so—
So this is what it feels like to match wits
With someone at your level! What the hell is the catch? It’s
The feeling of freedom, of seein’ the light
It’s Ben Franklin with a key and a kite! You see it, right?
The conversation lasted two minutes, maybe three minutes
Ev’rything we said in total agreement, it’s
A dream and it’s a bit of a dance
A bit of a posture, it’s a bit of a stance. He’s a
Bit of a flirt, but I’m ‘a give it a chance
I asked about his fam’ly, did you see his answer?
His hands started fidgeting, he looked askance?
He’s penniless, he’s flying by the seat of his pants

Handsome, boy, does he know it!
Peach fuzz, and he can’t even grow it!
I wanna take him far away from this place
Then I turn and see my sister’s face and she is


[Rarity:twirling around Spitfire]
Helpless


[Spitfire:sadden]
And I know she is


[Rarity:hugging Spit]
Helpless


[Spitfire]
And her eyes are just


[Rarity:running away]
Helpless


[Spitfire]
And I realize

[Spitfire,Wave and Twilight]
Three fundamental truths at the exact same time


[Soarin:smirking]
Where are you taking me?

[Spitfire:laughing]
I’m about to change your life

[Soarin:linking arms]
Then by all means, lead the way

[Twilight and Wave]
Number one!

[Spitfire:strong]
I’m a girl in a world in which
My only job is to marry rich
My father has no sons so I’m the one
Who has to social climb for one
So I’m the oldest and the wittiest and the gossip in
Canterlot City is insidious
And Soarin is penniless
Ha! That doesn’t mean I want him any less

[Rarity:bowing]
Rarity BlazeBelle. It’s a pleasure to meet you

[Soarin:shocked]
BlazeBelle?

[Spitfire:laughing slightly]
My sister

[Twi and Wave]
Number two!

[Spitfire:slightly hurt and angry]
He’s after me cuz I’m a BlazeBelle sister
That elevates his status, I’d
Have to be naĂŻve to set that aside
Maybe that is why I introduce him to my sister
Now that’s his bride
Nice going, Spitfire, he was right
You will never be satisfied

[Rarity:thankful]
Thank you for all your service

[Soarin:kisses Rarity’s hand]
If it takes fighting a war for us to meet, it will have been worth it

[Spitfire:walking away giggling]
I’ll leave you to it

[Twi and Wave]
Number three!

[Spitfire:hurt]
I know my sister like I know my own mind
You will never find anyone as trusting or as kind
If I tell her that I love him she’d be silently resigned
He’d be mine
She would say, “I’m fine”

[Spitfire,Twi and Wave]
She’d be lying

[Spitfire:very regretful]
But when I fantasize at night
It’s always Soarin’s eyes
As I romanticize what might
Have been if I hadn’t sized him
Up so quickly
At least my dear Rarity’s his wife;
At least I keep his eyes in my life


[Spitfire]
To the groom!

[Twilight and Wave]
To the groom
To the groom!
to bride

[Spitfire]
To the bride!

[Twilight and Wave]
To the bride!
To the bride!

[Spitfire]
From your sister

[Twilight and Wave]
Spitfire!
Spitfire!

[Spitfire]
Who is always by your side

[Spitfire]
To your union

[Spitfire]
And the hope that you provide

[Spitfire]
May you always

[Spitfire]
Be satisfied

[Spitfire]
And I know
She’ll be happy as His bride
And I know
He will never be satisfied
I will never be satisfied.*sighs*

I smiled and grabbed a mic and said “Thank you thank you!! But that's only the half of our performance.” with a wink while I saw my little girl smiling.
“HIT IT CHEESE!” I yelled and got into position.

[Spitfire,Twi,and Wave]
1776!
New York City..

[Soarin:Tapping someones shoulder]
Pardon me, are you Flash Sentry, sir?

[Flash]
That depends, who’s asking?

[Soarin:embarrassed]
Oh, sure, sir
I am Soarin Skies I’m at your service, sir
I have been looking for you

[Flash]
I’m getting nervous

[Soarin:sheepish]
Sir, I heard your name at Princeton
I was seeking an accelerated course of study
When I got sort of out of sorts with a buddy of yours
I may have punched him it’s a blur, sir
He handles the financials?

[Flash:shocked]
You punched the bursar?

[Soarin:admiring]
Yes, I wanted to do what you did
Graduate in two, then join the revolution he looked at me like I was stupid I’m not stupid.
So how’d you do it, how’d you graduate so fast?

[Flash:sadly]
It was my parent’s dying wish before they passed

[Soarin:excited]
You’re an orphan, of course I’m an orphan
God, I wish there was a war
Then we could prove that we’re worth more than anyone bargained for!

[Flash:smirking]
Can I buy you a drink?

[Soarin:smiling]
That would be nice

[Flash]
While we’re talking, let me offer you some free advice.
Talk less

[Soarin]
What?

[Flash]
Smile more

[Soarin]
Ha!

[Flash:serious]
Don’t let them know what you’re against or what you’re for.

[Soarin:eyebrow raised]
You can’t be serious?

[Flash:questioning]
You wanna get ahead?

[Soarin:defeated]
Yes.

[Flash]
Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead

[Wave:bursting in the bar]
Yo yo yo yo yo
What time is it?

[Wave,Spike,and Fancy Pants:pumping fist in air]
Show time!!

[Flash:annoyed]
Like I said

[Wave:acting cool]
Show time, show time
Yo, I’m Wave Chill in the place to be
Two pints o’ Sam Adams, but I’m workin’ on three, uh
Those redcoats don’t want it with me
‘Cause I will pop chick-a pop these cops till I’m free

[Fancy Pants:pushes others to the side]
Oui oui, mon ami, je m’appelle Fancy Pants
The Lancelot of the revolutionary set
I came from afar just to say bonsoir
Tell the king casse-toi
Who’s the best, c’est moi

[Spike: stomping ]
Brrrah, brraaah I am Spike the dragon
Up in it, lovin’ it, yes I heard ya mother said come again

[Wave and Fancy]
Ay!!

[Spike]
lock up ya daughters and horses, of course
It’s hard to have intercourse over four sets of corsets..

[Wave:shocked]
Wow!
No more sex, pour me another brew, son
Let’s raise a couple more..

[Spike,Wave,and Fancy]
to the revolution!!

[Wave:pointing to Flash]
Well, if it ain’t the prodigy of Princeton college

[Spike:putting an arm around Flash]
Flash Sentry!!

[Fancy:smirking]
Give us a verse, drop some knowledge

[Flash:smirking]
Good luck with that, you’re takin’ a stand
You spit, I’m ‘a sit
We’ll see where we land

[The boys]
boo!!!

[Wave]
Flash, the revolution’s imminent, what do you stall for?

[Soarin:challenging]
If you stand for nothing, Flash, what’ll you fall for?

[The boys:getting closer to Soarin,while back up]
Ooh
Who are you?
Ooh, who is this kid? What’s he gonna do?

[Soarin:squeaking,pressed against an imaginary wall]
Help!

The audience laughed and I and the other’s stood up and bowed.

I once again grabbed the mic and said “Thank you thank you!! The songs we performed were.... Easy?” I asked smirking she ran up the stage,grabbed a mic and answered “Satisfied,my personal favorite and Aaron Burr,Sir.”

I smiled and asked “From what musical Flame?”

He went up and EB passed the mic she was holding to her brother. “From the musical ‘Hamilton’.”He answered.

“Great job now don’t leave cuz I think your Auntie Pinkie want’s you to do something.” I said winking at Pinkie.

“Ok Thank you everyone who performed! Now can Fire Storm and Daffodil Daisy come up on stage?” She asked.

“Ok, I’m sorry not sorry!” Pinkie yelled with a chuckle a hopped off the stage.

“Fire Storm,please stand next to Easy and wrap one arm around her waist and one hand holding one of her hand. Flame,follow Fire but do it with Daisy. Ok great! Now girls,place one arm on the shoulder of your partner and hold hand yes like that! Great! Hunny hit it!” Pinkie said with a giggle,and soon a soft romantic music filled the air.

I smirked as I saw my kids awkwardly stand there but soon danced slowly with their partner.

“You are in soooo much trouble later.” Fleetfoot said sipping some orange juice.

“I know,but you have to admit,it’s cute.” I said.

She giggled and said “Can’t argue with that!”

I smirked and whistled and EB turned her head and our gazes met. She glared at me while I just shrugged my shoulders with a smirk. I laughed when I saw Fire smile and hugged her close making her head rest on his shoulder calmly,she blush,but she didn’t fight it. In face she seems to be enjoying it.

I looked towards Flame Thrower and I saw them gracefully dancing in perfect harmony,with Daisy’s head on his chest as they swayed to the music.

Soon the music ended and Pinkie Pie said “Now boys kiss your partner’s hand!”

The boys did it without hesitation both gazing into their partner’s eyes. Fire leaned in and whispered something to EB who blushed and giggled and the boys escorted their partners down the stage with elegance and went their own way.

’Where are they going?’ I thought to myself and followed to my kids but I can’t find them! My breathing quickened as I panicked.

’Ok Soarin,there’s nothing to be scared of,they’re just probably just outside! You know how much they love the outdoors!’ I thought and I went outside to see my daughter with Fire Storm and her two best friends Black Rose and Cherry Berry.

“OMG NO WAY!!!” Black Rose squealed.

“OMG you guys are OTP!!! FireBreeze!!” Cherry squealed.

“Ok guys lay it off.” Easy said,blushing.

Fire chuckled and wrapped his arms around my angle.

Now this raised a LOT of red flags in my head and I almost wanted to go over there and yell ‘HANDS OFF!!’ but I wanna see how baby handles this so I stayed put.

“I would mind us being together....That is if you're over him and are ready.” He said with genuine concern in both his voice and eyes.

She grimaced and said “I don’t know Stormy.....it still stings.....but I’ll be ok.” with a sad smile.

’What is she talking about?’ I thought so I went in and said “Breezey! There you are! I’ve been looking everywhere for you!!” pretending to very panicked.

She rolled her eyes and said “Dad I know I’m the last living evidence of mom but you don’t have to worry about me all the time. I’m not a baby.” with a bit of anger in her voice.

“I’m sorry if I’m a bit overprotective of you sweetie but I wanna talk to you about something, so can you please tell your friends to go find your brother for me.” I pleaded.

She sighed and said “Please go find my brother,I’ll go there when we’re done here.”

“Ok.” They all said and left.

“So what do you wanna talk about?” She asked fiddling with the blue rose in her hand.

“I was lying.” I admitted.

“Lying about what?” She asked.

“Lying about just arriving. I was here when you were telling them what I guess was about the dance I set up.” I said.

“How...How ,much d-did you hear?” She asked.

“Not too much,only until you said about someone... ‘I don’t know Stormy.....it still stings.....but I’ll be ok.’ I recall you saying.” I said.

I saw her tense up. I placed a hand on her shoulder.

“Wanna talk about it?” I said softly.

“Not here dad....maybe tonight.” She said softly and I can see a few tears in her eyes.

I nodded knowing completely well that she’s not comfortable talking whatever’s been bothering her.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
After the party
So we went home after the party and Easy immediately ran up to her room.

’I wonder why?’ I thought to myself and went up in her room and knocked softly.

“Is that you dad?” She asked.

“**********Si mi ángulo” I replied.

“Come in.” she said.

I went inside to see my daughter doing some light exercise.

“Please stop. I wanna talk to you.” I said and she immediately stopped and plopped on to her bed her favorite tee and shorts on.

“I know what you want to talk about.” She said with a sigh.

“Good.” I said “So what did you mean?” I asked concerned.

She sighed and said “Well before that,I have a confession. I like Fire Storm.” She said.

I chuckled “I know baby.” I said taking in her blushing face.

“HOW?!”:twilightoops: She exclaimed.

“You were not really subtle about it hunny. You were mumbling ‘Oh really Fire? sure I would love to go on a date with you..’ or something like in your sleep. And I only caught you doing it whenever I come home late.” I said calmly.

“Oh...” She said with a blush and started fiddling with the hem of her tee. “Well that makes things better. Ok,so I liked two guys before,Shadow Play and Fire. But I liked Shadow ‘cuz you know,we both loved the theater and one day,I thought it was time to tell him and he said ‘I knew that,why the hell do you think I was avoiding you?’ I was so hurt and for a second,I thought I had a chance!” She cried curling up into a ball,with tears in her eyes.

“**********Ahí está mi hija” I whispered,rubbing her back.

“Well ya,that’s that dad.” She whispered.

I nodded “Thank you for telling me. But why didn’t you tell me sooner?I would have helped you baby.” I said bringing her in a hug.

“Well I wanna deal with this by myself.” She said.

I sighed and said “You could have told me,my baby.” with a sympathetic smile.

She nodded and said “I’m sorry dad.” with her head low.

“Don’t be sorry about waiting to handle the situation on your own. Your growing up. So how bout. Tomorrow tell him kay? If you don't you are so grounded.I really like that guy actually like you two being together,I find you two cute:twilightsmile: and pretty sure he like you back” I said.

“Really dad?” She said smiling.

“Yeah sweetie. I support you two but just be careful,I wanna be at least near retiring age before I’m a granddad.” I said with a chuckle and a wink.

She blushed “Daaadd.” She whined. “Isn’t that in 20-30 years?” She asked. She thought to herself and yelled “I’ll be 33-43!! DAD I’LL BE OLD BEFORE I EVEN HAVE MY 2ND CHILD!!” while trying to keep the laughter out of her voice.

“I’m kidding angle. Just make sure that you stabilize yourself before you start a family.” I said.

“Of course dad! I wanna give the best life possible to my babies!” She exclaimed.

“How many kids do you even want?” I asked.

“2-3” She answered.

“Not too shabby. I actually have a younger brother. But he died when he was 10.” I said.

“Oh! You mean Uncle Speedy? I thought he lives in New Mexico?” She asked,confused.

“That’s what I just told you since I didn’t want to tell you ‘Hey! Your uncle died because I couldn’t save him! So yeah,thought I let you know!’ Yeah, I think not.” I said with a bitter chuckle.

“I’m sorry dad.” She apologized.

I hugged her and said "Hey,It's not your fault that he dove into a super charged thundercloud." With a sad smile.

"I'm sure he's happy." She mumbled drifting off to sleep.

"Sweet dreams mi hija (my daughter)” I whispered laying her head on the special pillow of her mother.

And slowly and quietly as possible,I went out of the room. "Sleep tight. Don't let the bedbugs bite my little breezer." I whispered before scampering off.
******************************************************************************
4 years and 4 months later~Kids:17 years old|I don't know how long you have HS but I'm gonna use my country's system so I won't mess it up.|
Oh my sweet Celestia... My babies have graduated high school and will be going to college... I'm so proud of them... So very fucking proud of them.. And the fact that they snagged a top 5 and 3 on the honors makes me really really proud. Right now, after the ceremony,we were all relaxing in Sugarcube Corner,celebrating their graduation.
\
"Ah' can't believe you're already graduated." Applejack said hugging her son Apple Bucker.

"Ah' can't believe it mah self momma." He said hugging his mom.

"Well I still can't believe I snagged 5th honors!" EB yelled.

"I sure can!" Me and Flame said hugging her.

"But what I can't believe is that your brother snagged 3rd place!" Spitfire said coming out of the cafe with her drink.

"Well I'm really proud of him." Daisy,Flame's new girlfriend said kissing his cheek,making him blush.

"Not in front of dad." He whispered.

"Ah don't mind me." I said with a smirk. "I think,just like your sister and Fire, I think you guys make a cute couple." I added.

"Why thank you sir. I'm really glad to think so." Fire said with a smile.

"Please , don't call me sir,makes me feel old." I said with a laugh.

"Sorry Soarin. Out of habit I guess." He apologized with a shrug of his shoulder.

"Well I'm glad my little Shooting Star is the valedictorian! As if there was any doubt." Twilight boasted.

We all laughed and Flash said "Of course hunny,with your smarts that our baby girl is so lucky to have inherited,as if there was any doubt at all! Since I recall you were the valedictorian when you were in high school right?" With the question directed to Rarity.

"Of course Flash,she was one of the most,if not the most intelligent student on campus! The only one who can compete with her smart was Moon Dancer and Sunset Shimmer! Moon Dancer is so close to catching up to her! Why, if she didn't have too move, I bet the school would have such trouble choosing Moon Dancer and your dear wife here!" Rarity said with a giggle.

"Well,I'm pretty sure,I would still be me." Twilight said slurping up her smoothie.

"Geez,Twilaht,what made ya wanna brag about so much today? Dat ain't nuthin lak the Twilaht Ah know." Aj said with a giggle.

"Oh,I'm so sorry AJ." Twilight said with a blush.

'I bet $50 she has a bun in the oven.' I thought.

"Hey Flash." I called out grabbing the man's attention. I made a series of hand signals and a weird sounds that only my friends know,including Flash, and Spitfire and some of my classmates.

'Is she expecting?' I asked.

Flash laughed while Spitfire asked 'Seriously, are you gonna be a dad for two?'

He chuckled again and said 'She's not. She's like this cuz' she's like super proud of our baby girl.'

Me and Spitfire's eyes met and laughed,making me nearly fall off my seat. "And I thought-HAHA- He's crazy enough to-to go again!!" I laughed out loud,making me fall off.

"Oogh!" I grunted as I made contact with the unforgiving ground.

"Are you ok dad?!" My kids ask quickly helping me up.

"Yep,I'm ok kids." I said ruffling their hair.

"Daad!" They both yelled, embarrassed.

"Not in front of Flame." EB whispered,blushing.

"What were you guys talking about anyway?" Firestorm asked sipping his smoothie.

"I was asking Flash here,if he made poor Twilight carry one of his demonic spawns again." I said smirking at him as he open and close his mouth like a fish out of water.

"Hey Uncle Soarin,you know,by calling me a 'demonic spawn' of my dad, you are also referring me to be mom's 'demonic spawn'. Since to create an offspring,you would need a male's sperm and a female's egg cells. And since I am my mom's daugher,I came from both my mom and my dad." Shooting Star said with a smirk.

"OHHHHHH DAD JUST GOT ROASTED!!!!!"Flame Thrower yelled while he laughed with his sister.

One by now everyone on the table laughed,chuckled and giggled,including me.

"Oh you got me good little one." I said.

"My knowledge didn't just come out of the blue now did it?" She said with a smirk.

"***********Wow, ¿dónde coño aprende a quemar como Celestia?" I exclaimed not even noticing that I cursed in Spanish.

Easy gasped and said "***********ÂĄTal lengua papĂĄ!"

Flash smirked and said "************La pensĂ© por quĂ©, Âżhay algĂșn problema?"

"You can speak Spanish too?" I asked in disbelief.

"My dad was a Spanish immigrant." He said with a shrug.

'Everyday discovering something brand new I guess...' I thought to myself as Easy and Flash now talked in Spanish.

******************************************************
1 year and 8 months later~Kids:18 years old.
"I can't believe I'm 18 already!!" EB squealed.

"Hush woman! Stop your whining! Your positively going to ruin your make up!" Rarity exclaimed with a giggle.

"Oh heavens no! Such tragedy,Such crime!! Oh my ever sweet aunt, will you ever find it in your heart to ever forgive me?!" EB exclaimed in her fake British accent.

"Alright you two,it's nearly time for EB and Flame to go and mingle with their friends." I said with a small laugh.

"Oh come on now Soarin,Let her have some fun to herself,she's 18 now after all." Spitfire said wrapping her arms around Wave.

"Yeah! I can't believe we're 18! Flame Thrower said pulling EB in for a hug.

"Oh,Flame... I don't know what will happen too us now...I mean...You have Daisy and I have Fire.... I'm going off to college soon..." I heard Easy whispered ,her eyes tearing up.

"Hey,it's in a few months and you'll do great! Remember,Cherry Berry will be there with you." Flame whispered back as he soothingly calmed his sister down.

"Yeah,don't stress on your future baby girl. I'll miss you yeah sure,but that doesn't mean we're never gonna see each other again." I said calmly hugging my daughter in her sparkling white and turquoise blue dress that Rarity made for her.

"Yeah,I better stop crying before Aunt Rarity kills me." She said with a giggle.

"Excuse me?! I do not 'kill people'!" She exclaimed.

"Well you almost killed Fleur DeLi~" Pinkie said biting on her cotton candy that she somehow brought in the room.

"Well,she should have kept her hand to herself now shouldn't she. She even had the nerve to answer 'I mean I could but why would I want to.' when I told her to keep her hands to herself!" She groaned.

"Isn't that a song?" EB whispered.

Flame nodded and whispered "'Can't keep my hands to myself' by Sugar Spice."

"Oh I loved her!!! Too bad her ex was a douche. Thought his songs are good."She said softly.

"And they got together!" Flame added making EB gag.

"Well never mind about that. Come on darling, I need to touch on you make up and do your hair! it's only an hour away before your party!" Rarity exclaimed dragging Easy to the chair nearly making her trip.

I chuckled and asked her if Fire Storm will be coming.

"Yeah he is. Can you text him to see if he's ready? He's supposed to pick up the girls." Easy said while rarity curls her hair slightly.

I did as I was requested.

(This is what EB's dress looks like) (her shoes are simple torquoise ones with bows at the ankle.)
___________________________________________________________________________________________
AT LE PARTY~
"Are you all have in a wonderful time?" The hostess,Chrysalis(i'm brain dead and can't think of a better character so sue me) asked.

Everybody whooped and cheered.

'Almost time for the 18 dances and 18 roses' I thought.

"Good good! Since this day can't only be dedicated to our Easy here, she has generously allowed her brother to come up on stage and dance with her." She said with a smile.

Flame took Easy's hand and gave her a pink rose,placed one arm around her waist and soon,music filled the air and the two began to sway.

I smiled as I saw my two children getting along and having a good time.

Soon the stopped swaying and bowed to signal his turn has ended.

Since I was next,I stood up and took my son's place.

She smiled at me and I gave her a pink rose and place my arms around her. And as soon music filled the air,we swayed together in perfect harmony.

"You have grown to be such a wonderful lady my little breezer." I whispered, kissing her on the forehead.

"I know.." She whispered back and she seemed....sad for some reason. 'Probably the stress and the fact that her real mom is dead ... might be a good idea to give her her present.... and Fire' I thought to myself as I stopped and bowed to her,ending my turn.

I went back to my seat and saw Fire Storm walk up to her,kissed her hand,gave her the rose,and prepared to dance with her.

Soon music filled the air,and the two began to sway.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
After the party~
"I just wanna thank everybody for coming here tonight. It really means a lot to me and my brother." EB said with a smile.

"And we just wanna give special thanks to our mom and dad. Dad,we know what you and mom went through. I'm really sorry that happened to you..... we weren't twins separated by birth per say..but we grew up apart. And look at me and Easy,we act like normal siblings though we know we're technically half-siblings and EB's basically a zombie." Flame said earning him a smack on the head by EB.

"What my idiotic twin brother means to say-" EB started while glaring at Flame Thrower "is that we really appreciate all the love and support our parents gave us. Especially our dad,knowing what he went through before we were born." She said with a smile. "He became my dad and my mom at the same time. And mom,or should I say,Aunt Spitfire, became Flame's mom and dad in our early 10's" She added.

"We love you mom,dad!" They said in unison and together,they went off the stage. I teared up a bit.

'Ah,you'll love her Dashie..' I thought with a soft smile.

So with that,I did give her her present. A white Ford Mustang. And I allowed her to stay the night with her boyfriend as long as she comes home before 9:00 tomorrow evening.
*********************************************************************
3 years later~Kids:21 years old
I sighed as I walked towards my daughter's room. I peered into it and I can saw my baby girl in her wedding gown... yes wedding gown,she gonna get married to Firestorm...he proposed last week....and not to my surprise,she said yes.. I told her that as long as she focuses on her studies,she can get married,cuz if not,I'm not gonna give Fire my blessings.

But lucky for her,for the past two semester,she has shown excellent grades... So keeping my end of the bargain and gave Fire the go signal to propose to her.

Two days later,I find EB,who is home for the holidays, running in the house,crying,smiling and Fire laughing behind her.
After,EB called down,she explained that he proposed to her.

I was and still am happy and I only wish the the best.

I smiled as I recalled the memories and cleared my voice. "Are you ready hunny?" I asked.

She nodded and ushered all of the girls in the room,her friends and some of her aunts cuz some of them are outside.

"Can I talk to you dad?" She asked softly.

'I swear if she's having cold feet right now... I don't know what to do.' I thought with a frown.

"What is it sweetie?" I asked calmly as possible.

"Do you think mom's proud of me?" She asked,her eyes filled with tears.

I smiled and said "Why don't you ask her yourself?"

She looked at me,confused before she shrugged and closed her eyes.

"Mom, are you proud of me?" She asked softly.

I heard a soft 'Of course dear. You had to put up with your father all alone!" And a few snickers from my late wife.

"Oh come on hunny,don't start now."I said with a chuckle.

"Oh shut up big baby. We're having a mother-daughter bonding moment here.So shush." Dash said playfully.

I rolled my eyes and said "Don't keep her too long,she gotta get to the alter." I said with a smile.

"Yeah,whatever." She said impatiently.

They talked for a good 5 mins. They swapped stories,Dash gave some advice,and all that. Soon Dash had to go.

"Do you really have to go mommy?" She asked sadly.

"I don't want to but I have to." Dash said sadly.

"Can't you at least stay and watch me get wed?" She asked.

Dash nodded. "Let's go!" They exclaimed.

I smiled and linked my arms with EB's and we walked out of the room.

We reached the chapel and I let someone know that we were ready to begin.

I felt EB's arm shake,so I glanced at her and an rubbed her arm to comfort her.

"You'll be ok EB." I reassured.

"What if he doesn't say 'I do'!" She said in panic.

"Then I'll personally murder him." I said with a smile.

"Do you think he'll say 'I do' dad?" She asked nervously.

"Of course he will! Why wouldn't he?" I asked her.

"You are a catch My little Breezer. I mean,you're beautiful,you're charming,and you're smart! I mean,if you weren't my daughter,and I was around your age,I would totally try and date you." I said with a smile. "And if he refused to say' I do',then he's either dumb,stupid,blind,or all of the above." I added.

EB smiled and kissed my cheek. "Thanks dad. I needed to hear that. Oh it's our turn." She said. I turned to see that the grand doors opened and I smiled at EB who smiled back.

'This is it...You're giving up your daughter to a man she'll love,take care,and be with for the rest of her life... She'll be happy...right? Of course she'll be happy!' I internally battled to myself.

I looked at my daughter and she's glowing....She has a small smile on her lips and is looking at her soon-to-be-husband.

'There is no turning back now... I'm pretty sure Breezey will be happy with him.' I reassured to myself.

We soon reached the end of the aisle. I looked at my daughter one last time as a free woman..... as MY daughter.

I smiled and kissed her forehead softly and whispered "You are perfect for each other. I love my little Breezer. Please don't forget that ok?" I asked a little teary eyed.

She smiles at me and hugs me,kissing my cheek one last time,whispered "I won't dad. And I love you to." Before going up,next to Fire Storm.

"Who gives this young woman to be wed to this man?" The priest asked I raised my hand and said

"I do." I said, raising my hand.

He nods and proceeds with the mass.

"Do you Fire Storm take Easy Breezey Dash to lawfully wedded wife?" The priest asked. Fire Storm looked at my daughter,smiles and said "I do,Father."

"Do you Easy Breezey,take Fire Storm to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He asked my daughter, I saw Fire Storm look at her worriedly but she smiled to him softly,kisses his cheek and said "I do,Father."

The priest smiles,closed his Bible, and said "Is there anyone here who thinks these two shouldn't be together? Speak now or forever hold your peace." There was silence for a few minutes.....No one objects. I started to grin.....Then suddenly the church door burst opens..... We all looked towards the door and saw Shadow Play..... ragged and in normal sunday clothes........

"I OBJECT TO THIS DAMNED WEDDING!!!!!!" He yelled,angry for some reason.

The priest's eyes widened and Flame quickly grabbed Easy and pulled her close to him,glaring at the man who interrupted their wedding.

"Why do you object?" The priest asked calmly.

"I SHOULD BE THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE WITH HER!! NOT HIM!! Breezey dear,you do agree right? I'm really sorry for avoiding you when we were little but when you moved school,I realized how empty my life was without you...please I'm sorry. Can you please take me back?" He begged,tears streaming down his face. "My mom forced me to push you away.....I'm sorry Breezey.. I know I could have search for you but mom wouldn't allow me. ... Please Breezey, I love you....please give me one more chance." He begged,tears,streaming down his face.

I walked towards him and asked him "Who are you?"

"I'm Shadow Play." He whispered.

I tensed up, remembering the time my daughter telling me about this douche.

"Get out." I growled.

I heard the clicking of EB's high heels on the carpet.

"Please Shadow,you had your chance........just leave. I don't like you anymore. I trusted you but you broke my heart. Now it's my time to break yours. I don't want to do this....but I'm sorry Shadow. I thought you we someone I can trust. But instead you were someone who taught me a huge lesson in life. And I have to thank you for that. But I have to ask you to leave. I'm want to be wed to man I love not to the man who loves me. Those are two different things Shadow." She said sharply,making him wince slightly. "I loved you,but I learned to let you go. Now,if you really love me,then be happy for me and let me go." She continued,turning away and walking back the aisle,next to her husband.

"Thank you.... Breezey for helping me. I'm sorry and congratulations I hope he makes you happy and dude,keep her close to you,don't let her go. Cuz if you do,I swear,I will find you and make your life a living hell." Shadow Play said before he walked away with a sad smile.

"Now,where were we?" EB asked,smiling.

"Oh! Um... In the power vested in me by the church,our lord,and jesus himself, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride!" The priest yelled as Fire leaned in and kissed my daughter softly on the lips. I heard people cheer,whoop,and clap.

"Ladies and gentleman,May I introduce the newest couple under the eyes of god, Mr. Fire Storm and Mrs. Easy Breezey Storm!!!" He yelled as the newly wed couple kissed one more time.

And with that,the wedding ended and nothing much happened at the reception so I'm not gonna delve into that.
(this is EB's wedding gown)
(this is the bridesmaid's dress )
**********************************************************************
3 years later~Kids:24 years old.
"You're 24 now Flamie......." Daisy said with a smile.

"I know right." Flame said and kissed Daisy on the head.

"Yeah right.... Time moves up so fast." EB said sadly.

"Yeah, it seems just like yesterday,I was helping you and your sister get through puberty..." I said with a laugh.

Easy blushed and whined "Why dad?"

"Those were not our proudest years." Flame said.

" ************SĂ­, eso es lo que ambos podemos estar de acuerdo en." EB agreed.

"Say wahhhhhh bitch?' Flame asked,confused.

Easy Breezey sighed "You know what? Never mind I said that I agreed." she said rather angrily.

"Aww come on sweetie calm down. Don't want the baby to get in trouble now do we?" Fire said,kissing the top of her head.

Yep she is now an expecting mom. and she found out two months ago.... She's taking on the course of business and culinary. She's nearly graduating and I'm super proud of her.

She sighed and nodded. "Yeah I guess. Well, I think we better get going." EB said. Everyone else agreed and we all went out.
______________________________________________________________________________________
During the party~
"Hey thanks for coming bro!" Flame Thrower said patting his friend's back.

"Of course brah!" His friend said,patting Flame's back.

I smiled and continued to mingle with the other guest.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
After the party~
"Well thank you for you know haha coming to my *hic* and my sis's 24th birthday. Or is it 22nd. I don't know just tank ya all!!" Flame cheered with a slight slur.

I rolled my eyes with a small smile thinking 'He's drunk,again.'

I saw EB roll her eyes.

She took the mic with a protest from her brother. "Daisy,grab your boyfriend here! He's drunk!!" EB said with a laugh.

Everyone laughed. Flame did too and said with a laugh "I am,but not that much."

EB laughed and just shook her head.

"Hey,Daisy,Hunny,come up here please." She requested.

She then covered the mic and whispers something to Flame who stiffens and whispers something to EB causing her to glare at him.

I raised my eyebrow and smirked. 'Damned he's gonna do it huh? Well good luck.' I thought. The people in question went up.

"OK Flame, Daisy,Flame wants ask you an important decision,Flame take it away." EB said with a smirk.

I saw Flame shake slightly and kneel on one knee. "Daisy Meadows, I knew from the first day I met you in that little booth all those years ago that I have to make you mine. With a lot of teasing and threats from sis, I did make you mine. We became High school sweet hearts. But I wanna take it up the next level..... So will you make me the happiest stud on earth and be my wife?" He asked with a goofy and yet somewhat nervous smile.

Daisy's eyes shot open and tears filled her eyes, she looked away with shame and regret in her eyes she shook her head 'no'

Flame looked at Daisy with confusion and betrayal in his eyes. Easy Breezey gasped. I sighed. Everyone ether gasped or sighed.

"Why?" He whispered,hurt.

"I'll tell you later Flame......" She said and then ran away.

The mic dropped and Flame got up and numbly walked away. EB tried to go after him but her husband stopped her. He whispered something and EB nodded.

"Ummmm hehehe so that happened..... If you can excuse me. We really thank you for coming. Please erase all video recording or photograph of what you just saw... And please.... don't tell this to anybody." She said with a sob and running away with her husband chasing her.

'I have to look for Flame...' I thought and went to find my son.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Flame?' I said and went around the bush and saw my son sobbing with Daisy trying to calm him down and explain her actions... I guess.

"WHAT?! AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?! Please Daisy... I love you..." He said.

I heard her sigh. "I still love you Flame..... It's just....... I'm scared.... I really am. I'm not ready in short." She said with a sob.

"Oh... I'm sorry... it's just...*sigh* I understand. But it doesn't mean we're breaking up right?" Flame asked.

"Oh no Flame. You'll still be my little Flamey." She said and I can almost see her smile.

"Thanks.... Daisy." He said and with that I walked away with a smile.

'Everything's gon be fine' I thought to myself.
*****************************************************************************
7 months later~Kids:24 years and 7 months old
I'M GOING TO BE A GRANDPAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! đŸ˜±đŸ˜Ÿ Yes you heard me right.... My baby girl is gonna give birth to their first son..... oh Celestia have mercy on her especially on Fire.😂

Ok. So it started around 11:00 in the afternoon we were having a little family get together since my daughter and my son-in-law are both very busy in their final month in college. How they both handle it plus EB pregnant... I have absolutely no fucking idea🙄. So yeah what was I saying...oh yeah right. So a little family get together and then my daughter was telling joke she heard from her classmates when suddenly she started wincing in pain while holding her stomach.

"Are you ok hunny?" I asked,concerned.

"I'm ok daddy.... Ahh.. Ahh.. little guy's a... ouch..." She said,groaning a little in pain.

"Angel are you ok?" Fire asked his eyes holding plenty amount of fear into it.

"Yeah I'm ok the baby's kicking....*groans* On second thought I think I'm not...." She said then her eyes widened.....

"Hunny,get the car... I think he's coming."EB said making Fire choke on his food.

"WAIT WHAT?!" He yelled.

"Oh nothing I just said that I'M GOING UNDER LABOR BOZO!!" She yelled before wincing and screaming silently.

"Flame go get the car." I ordered Flame. With a nodd he was out of the door.

"Fire, help me carry your wife." I said calmly and then getting up to help carry my screaming daughter.

"It's going to be ok Easy..Mommy's here." Spitfire cooed in her ear.

"Daisy come with us. Fire,after we get EB in the car, go home and get her maternity bag. Ok?" I said they both nodded and soon EB was strapped inside the car with me and Daisy on her side and Spitfire up front.

"Meet us in the hospital Fire!" I yelled before we sped off.
________________________________________________________________________________________
Presently~
Yeah so that happened now Flame is napping on the chair,Daisy's gone to get us all some water. I called the rest the news. Spitfire went back home to grab us some of the un-eaten lunch. Fire is inside helping EB and I'm just sitting here nervous as hell...

A nurse then came out of the room and asked "Family of Mrs. Breezey?" We all nodded.

She sighed sadly and said "There has been a slight complication. I just wanna ask, was she sick maybe I don't know, a day or so before today?" She asked.

I nodded " She was having LBM around three days ago. Why? Is there something wrong? Is my daughter ok?" I asked nervously.

"Is my nephew ok?" Flame asked,now awake.

"Yes, yes and yes. They are both ok. But the baby, if not given a C- section immediately,might die." The nurse said grimly.

"OH my god..." I heard Spitfire gasped.

"Wait why?" I asked.

"Well someway somehow,the womb loss too much water causing the baby to lose air and suffocate. But it was detected early so we can still save them both." The nurse explained.

"Do what you must." I said. "She isn't allergic to anesthesia. Nor is she scared of blood." I informed her. She looked relive.

"Oh thank the stars. I don't want to do it without it." She said.

"Please make sure both my grandson and my daughter live..." Spitfire begged.

"Will do mam." The nurse said with a smile and went back inside the room.

"Oh my Celestia.... Soarin will they be ok?" Spitfire asked.

I nodded. "Our daughter is a very strong woman. They'll get through it." I said rubbing her shoulder.

Soon everyone is here and I told them the dilemma.

"Oh my... I hope that they're okay..." Fluttershy said with a small whimper.

"Ah they will hun." Discord said hugging his wife.

"My stars I remember when I have to get a C- section to give birth to my little darling." Rarity said

"Aw Shoot! y'all are getting worried for nothing! That lil' gal is tougher than she looks." AJ said with gusto.

"Your right AJ, but there still a chance though little that we could lose one or heaven forbids both of them!" Twilight yelled.

"How little is little?" I asked

"Less than 1%" She said.

"Ya see Twi, not even 1%! That's nothing!" AJ said hugging her friend.

"Your right AJ I'm getting worked up for nothing." Twi said blushing.

*************************************************************
A little later~
Soon a doctor came out with a small smile on her lips.

"Family of Mrs. Easy Breezey?" She asked.

"Yeah. Tell me Doc is my daughter and grandson ok?" I asked.

She smiled and shook my hand. "Congratulations on a healthy little bouncing baby boy." She said.

I grinned and said "Thank you so much Doc."

"But..... There is a little bitty bitty problem...The baby nearly died.....of both suffocation and low blood sugar." She said with grimly.

"But they're both ok?" I asked,nervously.

"Yes they both are. But they both have to stay here for three days for recovery and the baby should be taking his medication." She said. "You can all go inside if you want." She added.

We all thanked her and group by group, we went to see the baby.

I went in first and saw a resting EB and a proud father.

I looked at the child and saw a baby boy with bright emerald eyes, a cyan coat and flaming orange hair.

"His name is Flaming Breeze." EB, who is now apparently awake, weakly said.

"He's a darling little boy!" Rarity exclaimed, tears formed in her eyes.

"Ah Thanks....." She said weakly,looking down at her son.

"I can't believe he came from me..." She mused with a smile.

"He's yours my darling." I whispered in her ear.

She looked up at me with teary eyes.

"Is this what it feels like to be a mom?" She asked Spitfire who looked at me with a smile.

Spitfire walked towards Easy. "Yeah it does... But it won't be long though.. just wait until you two fight who get's first diaper duty." Spitfire said with a laugh.

I laughed and rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly. "Yeah.... That was fun... sorta." I said.

"I"m sure as hell ain't doing that!" Fire Storm yelled.

"We'll see." Easy said with a evil glint in her eyes.

I laughed and soon we have to leave my daughter and her new family.
******************************************************************
2 Years later~ KIds:26 years old
Well... Flame is finally gonna get married. It turns out the only reason why Daisy doesn't wanna get married when he first asked is because her mom and dad got married at that same age and... let's say it was not the happiest marriage. She fears that the same thing will happen to her so she waited 2 years. Just to be sure.

So I sit here.... waiting for my soon to be daughter-in-law.

I looked at the door and remembered my daughter's own wedding.... I smiled a bit and looked at Spitfire who is smiling. "Hey, he's finally gonna settle down." I said with a small laugh.

"Aw Shut-up." Spitfire said with a laugh.

We stayed silent as we waited for the bride.

Soon the bridal march started.

The grand door opens and Daisy walked in the church in her wedding dress courtesy of Rarity (as if there was any doubt)

She was so breath taking....

I look at Flame and I saw him staring at her.

'They will make a great family.' I thought with a smile.

Daisy then walks towards my son, the priest then precedes to do his jobs.

"Do you Daisy Meadows, take Flame Thrower to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Do you, Flame Thrower, take Daisy Meadows to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Now in the power invested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest said,closing the Bible.

Flame lift the veil, and softly plants his lips on hers.

Cheers and Claps were heard.

As with EB, his reception was normal... so I will not write it down XD!!
****************************************************************
5 years later~Kids: 31 years old
Today is a sad day for my family.... especially for my kids' family..... Oh my poor daughter...and Daisy... everyone was dressed in

So what exactly happened? Well let's just say...What happened to Philip.... happened now....

Easy had 2 kids... you know her eldest, her youngest was girl. So did Daisy..... both girls but Celestia took them to early. Their youngest was the one killed....They were barely kids... both 3 years old....they were shot..... by some guy on their way home.

"I swear, if I find this asshole, I will MURDER HIM!" Easy yelled, tears streaming down her face.

"Hun. calm down... I don't wanna loose another child." Fire said rubbing EB's swollen tummy.

She looked down and cried harder. She cried so hard, she buckled,and Flame had to catch her.

"Easy!" I yelled,rubbing her arms. "Are you ok?" I asked.

"Oh dad!" she sobbed.

I heard the grass crunch behind. I turned around to see my son, and his wife.

"Hi,dad." He greeted.

"Hi son." I greeted him back. "Daisy, how are you holding up?" I asked her.

"I'm doing ok... I guess?" She said,not meeting my gaze.

"Hun......" Flame said softly.

Her eyes water and Flame grabbed her and whispered things in her ears.

"Where's mom?" He asked.

"She's at home. She'll come later." I answered.

I walked over to thee two casket containing my granddaughters. I ran my hand over the casket. 'Your to young.' I thought.

"She's pretty is she not?" EB asked.

"Just like her mom." I answered.

"You can get through this my daughter. Your strong." I said kissing her forehead.

"Thanks Pa." She said with a sniffle. "Is this how Eliza felt after she lost Philip?" She added.

I gave a soft chuckle. "I bet she received much more. Her husband did cheat on her years or months ago and she was not over that yet." I said.

"Hey." Daisy said.

"I'll leave you two alone." I said, walking to their husbands.

I talked to them and my grandchildren get buried.
*****************************************************
10 years later~Kids:41 years old
So... my tale is coming to an end.... I'm not dying heck not! But this is gone long enough.

After their last tragedy, Daisy and EB both helped each other out and they got through it. They gave me one more child, named after their late child.

Well I'm out now.... Bye.

Author's Note:

All the foreign language is spanish
*Idoma mi senora!! means'Language my lady!!'
**Descubre por ti mismo mi capitĂĄn means Discover it for yourself my captain
***EstĂĄs durmiendo, estĂĄs durmiendo hermano john, hermano john... means 'Are you sleeping,are you sleeping brother john,brother john...'
****AdiĂłs papĂĄ means 'Bye dad'
*****Llamaré mås tarde cuando termine y estoy segura de que Gemma y yo vamos a ir a Starbucks también a conocer a los otros y luego a casa. ¥Adiós! ¥Te amo! means I'll call later when I'm finish and I'm sure Gemma and I are gonna go to Starbucks too meet up the others and then head home. Bye! I love you!
[i*****]Seguro, diviértete, permanece a salvo, no te quedes fuera demasiado tarde y yo también te amo means sure,have fun,stay safe,don't stay out too late and I love you too
******Tengo que hacer una muestra de juego y tengo que pasar a entrenador el lunes y no sé qué hacer! means 'I have to make a game play sample and I have to pass it to coach on monday and I don't know what to do!!'
*******¥Mierda esta mierda !! No sé cómo hacer esto !!! ¥¥Oh Dios mío!! means 'Fuck this shit !! I don't know how to do this!!! Oh my god!!'
********Calma en mi ĂĄngulo. means 'Calm down from my angle.'
*********Gracias Papa. Yo necesitaba eso means 'Thanks dad. I needed that.'
**********Si mi ángulo means ’Yes my angle’
**********Ahí está mi hija means ’there,there my daughter’
***********Wow, ¿dónde coño aprende a quemar como Celestia? means 'Wow where the fuck does she learn how to burn like Celestia?!'
***********ÂĄTal lengua papĂĄ means 'Such language dad!'
************La pensĂ© por quĂ©, Âżhay algĂșn problema? means 'I thought her why,is there a problem?'
************SĂ­, eso es lo que ambos podemos estar de acuerdo en. means "Yes, that is what we can both agree on."

IT IS NOW DONE!!!!! This is the last shit on my story. This might be the last story I'll post in FimFic. Hope ya liked it! I'll go back to the other chapters and I'll edit them. So yeah! See ya soon. If ya wanna talk, shoot me a PM!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment