• Published 4th Feb 2017
  • 1,056 Views, 19 Comments

How could you? - Easy breezey



Dash's dead....He's alone....She had a secret she draged to her grave...Will he meet Dash in the Land of the Dead? Or stay strong and move on? With his friends Spitfire and Fleetfoot and the entire WB behind him nothing can go wrong..Or so he thought

  • ...
26
 19
 1,056

Shopping with my captain and the local fashionista.

So a month passed and me and Spitfire decided to live together now that she's around 8 months old and she would be giving birth soon. So we decided to prepare the baby's' room and let her live with me,so when the babies are born,she won't have to deal with them alone. We started picking the wall paper and other thing we would need for their room...... That's why we're in the mall's hardware with Spitfire picking out a shit load of wallpapers and discarding them.
******************************************************************************
"Ok Spitfire let's plan this out before we even do anything." I said then I glanced at my watch that read '11:00' "And at the same time have lunch. How does that sound? And possibly call Rarity to help us out?" I suggested.
"Sure. I'm getting hungry anyway and calling Rarity is a great idea 'cuz I know we aren't gonna get out of choosing what wallpapers to put in the kid's room." She said with a giggle.

I laughed slightly and grabbed her arm,pulling her towards me,making her squeak out in surprise. "Come on Capt. let's go. I'm hungry." I whined while pulling her towards the food court near the entrance of the department store.

"God,Soarin! Stop it!" Spitfire yelled at me,laughing while I continued to pull her towards the food court.
"Nope!" I yelled back popping the 'p'.
***********************************************************************************
Soon we found a spot and I asked Spitfire what she wanted and she said "A cheese burger,caramel ice cream with chocolate syrup,and an OJ." with a huge grin.
'Don't tell me she has those weird cravings...Welp I can't do anything about that now.' I thought to myself and said "Sure I'll be back with your order *Mea femina" with a wink and walked away and grabbed what she wanted.

Soon I got her order and I grabbed myself a steak just because I was feeling like eating steak. Then I went back to Spitfire who was playing on her phone.
"Hey I'm back. Sorry I took so long,the line was murderous." I said placing the tray down.
"Well as long as you have what I want then ok." She said while putting her phone in her bag.

We then ate our lunch in silence. Then I remembered that I needed to call Rarity.
"I'll call Rarity." I said pulling out my phone quickly calling Rarity.
"Oh Soarin darling! How may I be of service?" Rarity's voice said thru the phone.
"Hi Rarity,Umm can you came by the mall we need your help to pick out the wallpaper for the baby's room."
"Well it's about time! I have nothing to do so I'll be there soon. And kindly buy me a burger and a chocolate milkshake please since I haven't had lunch and I'm on my way." Rarity said.
"Ok sure Rares I'll buy your lunch and don't bother paying back. Think of it as a 'Thank you' gift. k,bye!" I said
"Ok thank you darling and are you sure?Oh TAXI!!!" She asked me with uncertainty and I can hear a taxi pull up near her.
"I'm sure Rarity. Ok,Goodbye." I said while standing up.
"Ok,bye darling I'll see you two soon~" Rarity said in a sing-song voice and then she hung up.
"Spits I'm gonna meet Rarity." I lied.
"Ok." She said shrugging while taking a bite out of her burger while I shoved the last of the rice on my plate into my mouth.(Yes he is doing this while standing up.:pinkiecrazy:) and walked away to grab Rarity's order.
******************************************************************
Soon I bumped into Rarity and I gave her her order and we talked about what we would like the baby's room to look like.

Soon we got Spitfire and all of went back to hardware to find the wallpaper that will do our child justice.
*************************************************************************
"Ok,you're carrying 1 of each right?" Rarity asked looking through wallpapers .
"Yep." Spitfire said plainly.
"Hmmm I see...Aha!" She exclaimed pulling out two color swatches. One light pink and the other a grayish-blue.
"We could do half of the room in each color with and with white at the bottom then above the crib we could put up a board with their names!" Rarity said squealing.
"Huh,I guess that could work. What do you think Spits?" I asked Spitfire.
"I guess that could work." Spitfire said nodding in approval.
"Ok,now that wallpaper is chosen we could hunt for the cribs."Rarity said walking off.
"Wow with her by our side,we'll be done in no time." Spitfire said with a chuckle.
"Amen to that!" I said draping an arm on her shoulder making her blush while we followed Rarity.
*******************************************************************************
"Ohh how about this one?" Spitfire said pointing to a plain,brown crib with a blue blanket.
"Oh darling that is absolutely perfect for the wallpapers we chose!" Rarity said in delight.
"Though would it be a good idea to put the girl in their? It's blue after all." I said while shrugging my shoulders.
"Oh good afternoon Ms.Rarity,Mr.Soarin and Ms.Spitfire." A man said with a smile.
"Toe-Tapper!"Rarity said with delight. "I never knew you worked here." Rarity said with a smile.
"The ponytones was only for past time." He said with a smile. "So how may I be of service?" He asked politely.
"Well tapper,Ms.Spitfire is looking for cribs to put her twins in soon." Rarity said with a grin.
"Congratulation Ms.Spitfire!" Toe-tapper said shaking Spits' hand.
"Oh please,Spitfire is fine." Spitfire said humbly.
"So who is the father?" toe-Tapper asked with a raised brow.
"Me." I said proudly.
"Well Soarin! Congratulations!" He said with a huge smile and shook my hand.
I smiled proudly and said "Gonna raise them both to be great Wonderbolts." with a proud smile.
"Oh wow! Good luck then. Both you." He said chuckling.
"Thanks."I said laughing while Rarity giggled and Spitfire just rolled her eyes.
"How did it happen thou?" He asked.
"Long story." I quickly said.
"Ok,so you want this crib?"he asked pointing to the crib we were eyeing.
"Yeah,two of it please." I said.
"Wonderful! Let me tell you though by the time the kids turn 3 years old,time to change the bed." He said and I nodded.
"So it's final,this is the crib we want?" Spitfire asked me.
"It is." I said.
So we bought two of the cribs and the rest of the day was spent shopping.

Author's Note:

*Mea femina maens and "My lady" in french:raritywink:
This is the reference I got for the baby's room.:pinkiehappy:

So the QOTD
QOTD:Have you been abroad?Me:Yes. China,Hong kong and Japan:pinkiehappy:
With all that said......

THE BREEZER IS OUT!!!
~EBD:rainbowdetermined2: