• Published 4th Feb 2017
  • 1,056 Views, 19 Comments

How could you? - Easy breezey



Dash's dead....He's alone....She had a secret she draged to her grave...Will he meet Dash in the Land of the Dead? Or stay strong and move on? With his friends Spitfire and Fleetfoot and the entire WB behind him nothing can go wrong..Or so he thought

  • ...
26
 19
 1,056

The day I dreaded the most p.t3(being yelled by your captain and reminiscing DashieYEY!..not -_-)

"Today is-" I started before a pink blur shot forward slamming into my chest.
"HOLLY MOTHER OF CELESTIA!!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!!!" Spitfire yelled.
Auntie Pinkie Pie!!! COME ON I NEED TO WRITE THIS DAMN CHAPTER!! GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!!:twilightangry2::twilightangry2:
:ajsmug:How bout no,bitch!!
:pinkiegasp:Auntie Pie!! How Dare you!!:fluttershysad: :ajbemused:Aunt Pie if you Don't go back to Ponyville now,you are going in the bad pinkie corner!:twilightangry2:
:pinkiegasp::twilightangry2: YOu wouldn't dare!!!
:ajsmug:Try me! I dare you!:ajsmug:
:twilightangry2::facehoof:Soarin tell your daughter to stop being such a meanie pants!!:fluttercry:
I place a hand on Pinkie's shoulder and smirked "No Pinkie.I will not tell my baby girl to back down.Better yet sweetie,take her to the bad pinkie corner." I said laughing while Pinkie glared at me.
:pinkiegasp:How could you!!:applecry:
:ajbemused:Come on Aunt Pinkie,The bad pinkie corner for you.*drags Pinkie away*
:raritycry::raritycry::raritydespair: WHAAAAA!!! I DON'T WANNA GO TO THE BAD PINKIE CORNER!!!!!
:ajbemused:Shush Auntie Pinkie! Bye dad,catch you later,you to mom,oh by the way Flame Thrower is helping a lot with Gentle Breeze and Strong Wind.:raritywink:NOW COME ON AUNTIE PINKIE!! I CAN'T LEAVE FLAME WITH GENTLE AND STRONG!!!:twilightangry2:
And with a small kiss on the cheek from my daughter, she dragged her wailing pink aunt away.
Spitfire looked at me with a face that screamed 'What the hell was that?! Explain now!!' I took a deep breath in and let it out slowly.
"Ok what do you want to know first?" I ask Spitfire offering her a seat as I took my regular seat,behind my table.
"Ok,how about who the fuck is that girl and why did she call you 'dad' and me 'mom'? And who the hell is 'Flame Thrower'?" She asked me.
"Ok,because that girls is my daughter. And if I'm correct 'Flame Thrower is her husband and I bet the-"
NO SPOILERS DADDY DEAR!!:twilightangry2:
I sighed as I heard my daughter's voice "Ok sweetie,but please stop breaking the 4th wall,it's frankly quite annoying.:ajbemused:." I said
Sure daddy!! Love you!!:heart:
"Love you to my little Breezer" I said smiling a bit.
"What was that??!!" Spitfire asked me.
"Look I can't tell you more than 'That girl is my daughter' Ok?" I said,annoyed. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 5:30 'And I still have to visit Dash's grave.'
"Look Spitfire,I really have to go. I have to do something important. ." I said patting her back
"Ok where are you going?" She asked.
"That's none of your business,ok Spits?" I said,rubbing my temples.
She sighed "FIne go do whatever that is you need to do. But tomorrow,I expect answers!" She said sternly.
I rolled my eyes and mockingly saluted her and said"Yeah,sure." while getting out of my office.
****************************************************************
When I got into my car I gripped the steering wheel and sighed. "How am I gonna get over you?" I said letting a tear roll down my cheek.
"Ok I need to go,I can cry when I get there." I said quickly wiping away the tear,and driving to the Roseluck's flower shop and after grabbing the same bouquet of flowers last time and quickly driving away to the cemetery.
*****************************************************************
Soon,I reached the cemetery and I quickly hopped out of the car and walked towards Dash's grave.
Not long later,I reached my destination. I knelt down and placed the flowers next to the bunch I placed not too long before. "Hi Dash." I said softly. I traced the mark on her tomb...I remember asking her one time that if she had a mark what would she want it to be and she answered,"A cloud with a lightning bolt shooting out of it!! THAT'LL BE SOO COOL!!!" And not long after she did get that mark up her arm. I laughed softly at memory and frowned at what she said next.
"Hey Soarin,if I die one day,promise that that mark will be on my tombstone." I remembered when she said that I immediately asked why she would say such a thing! Now,mind you we were just starting to date at this time,and I knew Dash before I even became a Wonderbolt. The problem was that I was in an advance class. So if she was in 2nd year in high school, I would be already in my 4th year despite my age is for a 2nd-3rd year high schooler.So I didn't know much of her personal life.....And what I found out that day... broke my heart. I found out that day that she lost her mom in a car accident when she was 4 years old and she was still what? Kinder? One day she was walking home with Fluttershy, And her mom usually come home 20 minutes later. But when her mom didn't come home,she grew nervous and she thought that her mom is just working late and suddenly,a policeman and a policewomen came to Dashie's house and wanted to enter. I laughed slightly when I remember her saying that she denied them entry saying that her daddy and mommy said that she should not open the door to any stranger and that if someone was looking for them she should call them and that's what little Dashie did. First her mom,but when she did not answer she called her dad.
"HAHAHA I remember calling Dad saying 'Daddy,they're police outside the door,should I let them in?' and then dad was yelling 'WHAT THERE ARE POLICE AT OUR DOOR!? Dashie would you let them in?' I chuckled softly at how she narrated the story. But when she let the police guys enter they introduce themselves. i think she said that the policeman was named Shining Armour and I think the policewoman's name was Gleaming Shield. Now I know why Shining seems uncomfortable talking about Dash's mom. He was that policeman that had to break the news to a 4 year old. But much to his relief,Gleaming was the one to tell Dash. I remembered as she told that part, Dash was curled up,tears forming in her eyes as I stoked her,reassuring her that everything's gonna be fine.
"I remember that Gleaming said that....that...that my mom had a...a..a car accident on her way home and...and that she's in the hospital.' She said while trying to fight down her tears.
Well after that, her dad came bursting thru the main door while Gleaming Shield held Dash who was taking the news hard. Her eyes wide with her left eye twitching,tears streaming down her face,and she was so stiff that she was almost as stiff as board. Soon they both reached the hospital,and they found out that her mom lost a lot of blood during the crash and that the doctors can't do anything about it and that they should say goodbye now. They both recalled the happy moments they had with each other and Dash remembered her mom's final words to her,'Don't let them see your tears,my rainbow. Cause the moment you let them see your tears,you already lost the battle before it began. Ok? Forgive and Forget me my rainbows.' Before she closed her eyes in front of Dash's eyes.
"I WATCHED HER DIE SOARIN!!! I.SAW.DIE! it's hurts so so much Soarin." she sobbed. Hugging me soo tight that I thought that I was gonna die from lack of air. I wiped away the tears that found themselves in my eye.
It was pretty hard for Dash. She wasn't the same after her mom died. But 2 years later,she was back to her old self and made her daddy proud by doing well in her studies and made sure to ensure that her grades were high enough to give her a spot on the honours and not only that,she also made sure that whenever she is team captain,her team's gonna whoop their enemy's sorry behinds. And her Dad was super proud her her. But when she turned 10,everything went downhill again.
*****************************************************************************
When she was 10 her dad died. While saving my brother. Yes, Her dad died because he saved my little bro. I remember dad's face when her found out that his only son died. Yeah,I'm only adopted,I also found that out the same day Speedy died. But this was worse than when her mom died. It was her mom's death all over again...But worse How much? Around 3x yeah,that bad. She started isolating herself,getting into really bad trouble,being sent to the principal's multiple times. It got so bad that she quitted her captainship in all of the sports at school. And started bullying Fluttershy. Yeah,she was so hurt that she bullied her own best friend. If you think that her tragedy ends here?
You're sadly mistaken.....

Author's Note:

OH MY GOD! 1,500+ words *faints* the longest chapter of this story:rainbowlaugh:well it's just a little headcanon for Dash's background:derpytongue2: I'm so mean to mom:pinkiecrazy: but...:derpytongue2::derpytongue2: And yes I used Shining Armour and Rule 64 Shining. I WAS LAZY!!! BLAME ME!:ajbemused:
Ok for the QOTD

QOTD:Are/Have you dealt with Depression now /before?Me:Yes I have dealt with depression and I'm still fighting,but I'm winning:pinkiesmile:
with all that said...

THE BREEZER IS OUT!!
~EBD:rainbowdetermined2: