• Published 4th Feb 2017
  • 1,056 Views, 19 Comments

How could you? - Easy breezey



Dash's dead....He's alone....She had a secret she draged to her grave...Will he meet Dash in the Land of the Dead? Or stay strong and move on? With his friends Spitfire and Fleetfoot and the entire WB behind him nothing can go wrong..Or so he thought

  • ...
26
 19
 1,056

Countinuing a Rainbow's legacy

Ok,Ok,Ok, Remember last chapter I promised you guys that i'll tell you how in the wide world in Equestria Scootaloo and Rumble got here right? Well ok lemme see.........

So you guys all now Scoots is Rainbow's adopted sister? Of course you do!! Why would you even be here if you don't know the core characters of the show..... Wait what the fuck am I talking about?:rainbowderp::rainbowderp: Oh right Scoots!:scootangel:<--- Not really I have enough water bucket wake up calls from her:ajbemused: So yeah She has liked the Wonderbolts ever since Dash took her to one our matches.... I think that was the time we went against 'Griffon warriors' of Las Pegasus...Yeah that was the one and just like Dashie,she wanted to join us when she can.Of course,both her and Dashie trained hard and most of the time together.

Until the time Rainbow Dash had to leave her to train with us to BE a 'Bolt. But that of course didn't stop that little Squirt to practice with Apple Jack or Apple Bloom...if I what I heard was true she even told me that one time she went against Pinkie and won!!:pinkiegasp:
:pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp:"WHAT!!!! THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!! Oh wait she did:pinkiehappy:carry on"
Ok what was that? Never mind I forgot that this is Surprise's cousin so I'mma just say that Pinkie being Pinkie.
*************************************************************************
Now back to the story. So Dash got in the reserve and lemme tell you was she great! I mean she topped all of the others without breaking a sweat! Oh and Thunderlane was with her that lazy ass,:facehoof: lucky for him he didn't end up bottom. So yeah after a month or so of flirting from me and empty threats from Rainbow and a hell lot of teasing from Fleetfoot and Spitfire them bitches.:facehoof: I finally have the guts to ask her out so yeah,we dated,act all lovey-dovey in a cool way of course :rainbowdetermined2: then after two months later,she moved up from rookie to cadet. The level Scootaloo is now in. And a year later we made love and you guys know the story right? *readers nods* good so I won't have to tell you again,but really? It was a shame that she died before she became one of us. She was actually soo close. All she had to do is to wait for two week and pass the test and she'd be a 'Bolt. But ,was the time I actually cheated on her was the time we actually planned to go on a small trip and rest,she was gonna tell me we could go,but she caught us in her bedroom.... I really feel horrible.

Soo yeah she swore to me and everybody present at Dashie's funeral that she is gonna be a Wonderbolt in honor of reaching Dash's dream and she said that Dash would want her to take her place as the first Wonderbolt from Ponyville.
I mean she is already one step closer to being there and she's nearly there just around 3 weeks more and she will carry out Dash's legacy.
I mean yeah,she wasn't as good as Dash,but like her idol,she was top in her class....even in the classroom portion where I was surprise,even Dash aced it thou Spitfire said that she was asleep most of the time yet,she still managed to ace it. How? I will never know:pinkiesmile:. So yeah Rumble,he just wanted to be with Scootaloo since they were great friend back home. And besides,Thunderlane gave up and quitted the Academy! What a wimp:rainbowlaugh:! So yeah I guess he just wanted to finish what his older brother started.Which takes guts and I admire it. I just hope that one day they'll be together. I can really see that they like each other. And they'll live happily together.

So back to Scootaloo. So lemme tell you she was good as I had just said. She was still pretty wrecked up about Dashie's death,considering it was about 2 weeks after her death did I go back to work even though Spitfire said that it was ok. That I should take all the time I need to heal,but I was having none of it. So yeah I helped Spitfire with them newbies just to distract myself from Dash to be honest.
So yeah she was sad about Dash's passing and she was meted with 'I'm sorrys' and she got soo mad one day she literally threw someone to the wall. And that ended her almost expelled if it wasn't for me reasoning with Spitfire and thankfully she can relate and forgave her.

She made a couple of enemies during her stay one being Jet Stream and another being Dark Night. Since she always checks up on me to see how I am. Being her 'Brother-in-law' and all. Some people really think that she was using Rainbow Dash to be a Wonderbolt. Since Spitfire was Dash's bridesmaid that time,and I was dash's husband. Rainbow Dash also faced the same problem. But both Dash and Scootaloo would never do such a thing. I know that if they want something,they're gonna get it but in the right way. But seriously,those three were the most promising cadets I've seen. Too bad both Flame Thrower and Black Night quitted. And I can remember once Flamethrower almost got his balls ripped out if I haven't intervene! *shudders*remind me never to get on her bad side So aside from that she really learned a lot. Once she even made her own move and showed it to Spitfire who was really impress. And lemme tell you, pleasing Spitfire is as impossible as grabbing my apple pie away from me and living. And to think Scootaloo did impress her. I almost wanted to go out there and yell "THAT'S MY SISTER-IN-LAW YA NINNIES!!!" while hugging her soo tightly,that she'll be near choking.
***********************************************************************
I love that kid really. But,she reminds me of Dash to much that I can't stare at her and not remember Dashie.

Welp that's all I'm gonna say but I really hope Dash is happy that Scootaloo is doing soo well here in the Academy, and she'll be a 'Bolt in no time.

Author's Note:

Soo yeah here is Scootaoo's story and I'm sorry that this was bad I just ran dry at the end so I couldn't prouduce something great but I still tried well I hope you guys liked this chap and here is the Question for the day:pinkiehappy:
QOTD:What is the one thing you always wanted? Me: For everyone to stop teasing me:fluttercry:
with all that said.

THE BREEZER IS OUT!!!
~EBD:rainbowdetermined2: