• Published 4th Feb 2017
  • 1,056 Views, 19 Comments

How could you? - Easy breezey



Dash's dead....He's alone....She had a secret she draged to her grave...Will he meet Dash in the Land of the Dead? Or stay strong and move on? With his friends Spitfire and Fleetfoot and the entire WB behind him nothing can go wrong..Or so he thought

  • ...
26
 19
 1,056

The literall haunting of my past

Then I felt something touch my cheek I looked up to see my fiance...
"Rainbow Dash?" I asked in shock.
"Yeah It's me love." She said with a few tears in her eyes
Then I felt something tugging on my shirt I turned around to see a girl around 4-5 years old with light blue skin like Dash's and Navy blue hair like mine and Magenta eyes like my Dashie.
"Are you my daddy?" The little girl asked me
Dash kissed me. And my eyes grew wide because her lips are so warm like how she used to and looked at me with love filled eyes before sitting next to me.
Then the little girls sat on Dash's lap and started playing with her mom's hair.
"Mom is he my daddy?"The little girl asked Dash.
Dash giggled and looked at me and smiled "Yeah this handsome goof ball is your daddy." She said
The little girl then looked at me with a huge grin "DADDY!!" She yelled getting up from Dash's lap and running towards me.
*******************************************************************************
She...She feels so real!! How could a gost feel so real?!
"H-Hey swe-sweetie." I stammered still not getting over how warm my dead daughter feels.
'After this I'm gonna have my head check! Surely this can't be real! They're both dead how...how do they feel so warm?!'I thought to myself
"Dear, you're not crazy... Yeah we're dead...but" She started with a giggle "I was surprise to see her with me apparently I was fertile when we had sex!" She finished with a laugh.
I just stared at her, at my daughter. "If this all a dream then I don't want this to end." I muttered hugging then kissing Dash.
*************************
Dash then pushed away from me looking away.
"Daddy what's wrong with mommy?" My daughter asked
I kissed her forehead and petted her "Don't worry baby, I'll go talk to mommy" I said putting her aside letting her play somewhere.
**************************
I sat down next to Dash and placed a hand on her shoulder "What's going on Dash?" I asked in a worried tone. Dash faced me tears streaming down her face then she raised her hand and slapped me.
*************************
I stared at her wide-eyed. Confusion written all over my face and all I could say was "What was that for?!"
"THAT WAS FOR TRYING TO COMMIT THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!!!" She yelled at me
'How did she know?' I questioned myself "How-?" I started but was cut off by Dash
"Did I know? Well do you feel sometimes you're being watched by someone?" She asked. I nodded
"Well it's because you are being watched... by me" She whispered as more tears streamed down her face.
"I-I'm so sorry Dash! I-I-I didn't know!" I cried hugging Dash who cried freely on my chest, but not soaking my shirt.
Then I felt something wet on my back.
I looked back to see our daughter looking up at my with tear filled eyes. I picked her up and nestled her between me and Dash and as a family we let the tears flow.
I leaned in closer to my daughter with tears still in my eyes and whispered"Don't cry baby, I know you're a tough little girl-"I started before realizing I don't know the name of my own daughter! So I leaned in closer to Dash and whispered "What's her name?" softly so she could not hear.
"Easy Breezey" She whispered back to me
I gave a small nod and continued my sentence "Easy Breezey, I know if you and your mother are still alive right now, you two would have been great Wonderbolts" I finished looking at Dash with a sad smile with tears still streaming down her face.
************************************************************************
Soon the tears stop and I gave a small laugh and wiped my tears away. Soon Dash giggled a bit.
"Wow when was the last we cried as a family?" Dash asked laughing .
I kissed her lips and whispered "I miss you" in her ear letting a few tears slip down my cheek.
"I missed you to but you gotta let me go it's only gonna hurt more if you don't" She whispered.
"But it hurts more, letting you go....I don't wanna forget you Dash."I said.
**********************************************************************
But there was something that bothered me ever since they showed up.....
"How?" I asked.
"How's what Daddy?" Easy Breezey asked with a sniffle
"How-Why do you feel so real? I mean you're dead but whenever I kiss you, you feel so warm and well...... That slap a while ago....It did hurt me." I said rubbing my still sore cheek.
"I don't understand it either but all I know is we can look at see what your up to and if we want we could let you feel,see,and talk to us. But it's more stronger the nearer we are to our body so it's much stronger if we show up near our graves"She explained
"Why didn't show up earlier?" I asked
"Well...I..We..Ummmm."She stuttered looked away
"Why?" I asked her She yelled at me
"BECAUSE SEEING YOU DRINKING YOUR ASS OFF AND CRYING YOURSELF TO SLEEP IS KILLING ME!!!!" She yelled at me, her face flushed red with anger.
"And knowing that I killed you is killing me."I said getting up"Glad you know that I love you that's why it hurts so much." I said in a monotone voice. I was tired sitting here talking to my wife and my daughter's gost so I got up and left. I never looked back cause I don't want them to see how broken I really am.
***********************************************************
Despite the cries and pleas of Rainbow Dash and Easy Breezey I walked away with a trail of tears following me.
"I'm sorry Rainbow..It just hurt so much I don't know if I will ever live thru this." I whispered.
I looked back to see Breezey holding a sobbing Rainbow and I can hear faintly her sobs of "Don't leave me Soarin! I'm sorry!!" Easy Breezey looked at me silently begging me to come back and apologize to Rainbow.
I shook my head 'No' to let her know I don't wanna talk to them for now. She gave me a soft smile and a nod as if she's telling me "Go ahead dad..I may be too young to understand how this work but it seems like you need space."
I smiled as their figures slowly fade away.
***********************************************************
As I reached home I unlocked the door and sat on the couch letting the tears come again.
"I'M SO DAMN PATHETIC!" I roared swiping everything that's on the coffee table letting the items fall to the floor and cried looking at the photo Dash drew for our 1st year anniversary .... The first soccer match she beat me at ... I laugh bitterly as I remembered how I loved her competitive side and how she hooted and hollered running around like a chicken with it's head cut off,arms flailing around,screaming and cheering. as I just sat there and smiled.
"I miss you Dear." I whispered sobbing.

Author's Note:

So I'm back with more horribly written chapters yeah!!:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy: welp all I wanted to say is sorry for not posting last week cuz me and my family bonded and I couldn't find time to write. So I would be posting 2 chapters this week since today we have no school and on Sat.:ajsmug::pinkiehappy: with that said............

THE BREEZER'S OUT!!:rainbowdetermined2:
~EBD