• Published 4th Feb 2017
  • 1,056 Views, 19 Comments

How could you? - Easy breezey



Dash's dead....He's alone....She had a secret she draged to her grave...Will he meet Dash in the Land of the Dead? Or stay strong and move on? With his friends Spitfire and Fleetfoot and the entire WB behind him nothing can go wrong..Or so he thought

  • ...
26
 19
 1,056

They day I lost her.....

Well now's a good time to visit her grave....
I thought with a sigh. I washed my face,put on some more decent clothing,and headed out the door.
***********************************************
Ugggg.... The day is soo cheery, it's sickening! I thought bitterly with as I walked thru the street of Ponyville.
The afternoon sun glimmered and shone like it was mocking me.
*************************************************
"Hi Soarin." Roseluck greeted me with a smile in front of her shop.
"Hi" I greeted back with no emotion.
Roseluck's smile turned into a frown."Soarin I know it's hard but you have to get over it. It's been months." She said with concerned tone.
"I'm trying Rose." I said glumly. "But do you have Dash's favorite flower?" I asked.
She sighed and smiled sadly and motioned for me to follow with a wave of her hand. Then we went inside.
"DAISY!!!!!" She hollered. I heard a faint thump and a groan. "WHAT?!" A voice yelled coming down the stairs was a very angry Daisy Flower
"Do we have the Crystallized Rainbow Roses?" Roseluck asked pointing to me while I was busy looking at the other flowers for Dash.
'Do I put in some Daisies? I thought to myself.
"What for?" Daisy asked going to the stock room rummaging a bit then she came out of the room with a bundle of a bundle of crystallized rainbow colored roses. Roseluck just shrugged giving Daisy a 'I don't know but I don't care' look.
"So Soarin, you want a bouquet,or a just a piece? " Rose asked.
"A bouquet please, magenta wrapping,the Rainbow roses in the middle white daisies in around the roses then any cyan colored flower to finish it." I said. Roseluck thought for a bit then she nodded enthusiastically.
"That could work especially with-AHA!" Roseluck suddenly exclaimed with a clear wrapper with Dash's cutie mark outlined in gold .
************************************************
I stared at it.
Roseluck looked at me then at the wrapper,at me then at the wrapper ,at me then at the wrapper, then she blushed
"I'm sorry" She said sadly "Should not have pulled that out" She muttered putting it back.
"I'm sorry Soarin that-" She said
"I'll take it." I interrupted her. Roseluck stared just stared at him
"Are you sure?" She asked unsure.
"Yeah,besides it'll look cool." I said with a small smile.
Roseluck smiled back at him and grabbed the requested items. "So what did you wanted this bouquet for?" She asked grabbing a bunch of Spray Chrysanthemum Blue Dyed Daisy and placed them into a vase.
"I'm going visit Dashie's grave" I said,with a sigh.
"Oh really why?" Roseluck asked putting some white Daisies in the same vase
"I don't really know why...I just want to" I said with a shrug
"Oh ok and.....there" She said with a smile as she placed the final touches adding a silver ribbon to the bouquet.
"Thanks Roseluck" I said with a smile "How much do I owe you?" I asked grabbing my wallet.
"$45" She replied and I handed her the right amount
"Thanks" I said grabbing my purchased item and went out of the store.
**************************************************************
I walked down further down the road, until I got to the cemetery
"Well I'm here now no need to chicken out." I said then I went to the middle of the cemetery and there it was.......
My wife's grave....Tears immediately sprang in my eyes I knelt down in front of it and stared..... I just stared...
It wasn't all that pretty to be honest, just plain gray stone with a cloud with a lightning shooting out of it engraved on it.... And some other details...
*********************************************************

Here lies

Rainbow 'Danger' Dashery

March 4,1994 - Oct. 23,2016

A Hero, A Lover, And most importantly A true and loyal friend. May her story forever be told.

**********************************

I placed the flower in the vase next to the tomb stone... It was Dash's favorite vase.
"I'm sorry Dash I shouldn't have done it" I whispered as tears streamed down my face....
Then I heard a voice...... Which is somewhat familiar
*****************************
"Yeah that's right you shouldn't have!" It spat at me
"Who are you show yourself?!" I screamed getting up and getting ready to fight
"Oh come on dear, it's not been that long" it said with an annoyed tone
"Don't listen to her!!" Another voice yelled at me but this one is so much familiar than the other one.
"Shut up you son a bitch!" The rude voice yelled
"Is this my daddy?" Said another voice said somewhat more chirpier and younger
"Who are you and what do you want!!" I yelled
"Soarin I'm your faience" The older voice said
"And I'm your baby... At least that's what mom said" The younger voice said.
"What? I'm confused please Just show yourselves to me!!" I begged,dropping to my knees
The voice sighed I think it was the second voice "We can't I'm sorry dear I wish we could but I know we'll just scare you away." She said
"Yeah I really wanna see you daddy but mom said that she'll find a way. She promised me" The child said
The first one grumbled and said "I'll just leave you shitty love birds and your accident alone."
"HEY! THAT'S not... Why bother." The second voice yelled in anger but stopped when whoever she fighting with apparently walked away.
"Mom what did she mean accident?" The child asked
"Nothing Angel nothing." She said
"Dash is that you?"I asked
"Maybe Pie boy it might be me" She said teasingly.
'Pie boy...Pie boy.. That's the nickname Dashie gave me...It's her.'I thought to myself.
"Dash please come back to me." I whispered with tears welling up in my eyes.

Author's Note:

Got time to dis I hope you enjoy it :pinkiehappy: I really put a lot of effort into this and these chap arn't edited:rainbowwild: cuz I haven't send it to my editors!:rainbowlaugh: I'm so lazy!:twilightsheepish: