• Published 4th Feb 2017
  • 1,054 Views, 19 Comments

How could you? - Easy breezey



Dash's dead....He's alone....She had a secret she draged to her grave...Will he meet Dash in the Land of the Dead? Or stay strong and move on? With his friends Spitfire and Fleetfoot and the entire WB behind him nothing can go wrong..Or so he thought

  • ...
26
 19
 1,054

The day I dreaded the most pt.1 (Christmas blues)

Two weeks later came the day I dreaded the most.....Dash's 7th month death anniversary.....
*****************************************
I know that it's only been 7 months since Dashie died...But that morning I barely had the strength to get up.
I was really moody today as I realized that another month has passed with her 6 feet under the ground. I really just wanna stay home and drink myself silly and wallow in self-despair. But I can't, so I got up and got ready. I didn't have much appetite today so I skipped breakfast and quickly drove to the HQ empty stomach thou I was a late. Once I reached there and parked and yada-yada-yada and once I reached my office and tossed my stuff in my locker and slumped in my seat grumbling as memories of Rainbow Dash flooded thru my mind.
*****************************************
Then Spitfire came bursting in my office yelling "YOU'RE LATE!!!" angrily. "So?" I grumbled wiping the tears that formed in the corners from my eyes.
"I don't care." I continued to grumble spinning my chair like a 5-year old and Spitfire looked at me like I was crazy,but I ignored her and picked up a picture of me and Dashie on our first Christmas together.......
******************Christmas Eve*********************
Dash shivered in the cold as she pulled the jacket Spitfire got her earlier this morning. "Damn it's cold today." She mumbled. I draped an arm across her shoulder and rubbed her arm,warming her up slightly.
She looked up at me and a smile softly and mouthed a Thank you to me and I pulled her closer to me and we walked to her home together.
*****************************************************************
Soon we reached her house and we hung our scarf and jacket and I started the fire in the fireplace so she can warm up.
"Do you want some hot coco?" I asked kissing her cheek.

She looked at me and smiled and kissed my cheek "Hot-Coco sounds nice Soar." I nodded and went to the kitchen to prepare her request.
Soon I reached the kitchen and grabbed two mugs and poured boiling water into it and grabbed some hot chocolate mix and milk and poured the right amount into each mug and stirred it mixing the ingredients and added a few mini marshmallow that Dashie has and I went to the living room. And saw her playing with her pet tortoise Tank. I smiled and sat next to Rainbow. She looked at me and I handed her the mug and she grabbed it smiling at me and taking a small sip. "Ahh-Thanks Soar." She said giving me a peck in the cheek. I smiled and took a sip from mine.

"It's so cold today." Dash said staring into the fire and leaning against me for support. "Do you wanna stay for the night?" She asked blushing slightly. I laughed slightly and pulled her into an embrace and whispered "Why not." in her ear.
******************************************************************
Soon Dashie made dinner for both of us and we went to sleep in her bed. Now I know what you guys are probably thinking 'What?! You slept beside your girlfriend or is it fiancΓ©? and you didn't bang?' Firstly we're still dating that time and no. Even I know how to control myself around a cutie like Dashie.
******************Christmas Day*********************
I woke to an earthquake. My eyes flew open in fear yelling "AHHH EARTHQUAKE EARTHQUAKE DASHIE GO UNDER THE TABLE!!!" While trying to untangle myself from the blankets until I fell to the ground in a tangled mess of human and blankets still shouting while Rainbow laughed falling back on the bed. "There is no earthquake goofball!!!" She said thru laughs.
I blushed and started to untangle from the blanket and sneakily jumped next to Dashie tickling her sides. "HAHAHA S-S-SOAR-SOARIN HAHAHA S-STOP HAHAHA!!!!" She begged in between laugh as I continued to attack her with tickles until she yelled "S-S-SOARIN S-STOP I-I CAN'T BR-BREATH!!!" That's when I immediately stopped helping her up as she was turning a bit paler. She gasped and wheezed. You see...dashie has asthma and one of the triggers are extensive laughing and crying. The others are strong scented perfumes like the ones Rarity usually wear but once she knew about Dash's asthma she only put a small amount which Dash was thankful for. But I don't think extreme workout can trigger an asthma attack for her.
"S-Soarin in-inhaler right *gasp* dra-drawer" She wheezed out pointing to where her inhaler is located and I quickly got it and gave it to her.
She took it from my hand and quickly puffed the inhaler 3 times puffing the medicine down her throat. After that she dropped the inhaler and coughed and wheezed slightly.
****************************************************
"I'm so sorry Dash." I said guiltily.
"It's ok Soarin." She said smiling slightly
"No Dash I caused you an asthma attack. I could have killed you!!" I said angrily at myself.
"Soarin it was an accident. It's not your fault." Dash said trying to remove that guilty feeling in my stomach. But I can't just shake the fact that I almost killed my girlfriend.
Dash kissed me and said "Merry Christmas. Now wipe that frown off your face and replace it with the goofy smile that made me fall head over heels for you." She purred in my ears causing me to smile.
"There we go. Now come on let's go bake some christmas cookies together." She said smiling dragging me off the bed and we went into the kitchen.
***************************************************
"So what flavor are we doing?" I asked grabbing a spare apron and wearing it. Then we washed our hands after Dash answered "Sugar cookies.".
I nodded and grabbed the required ingredients since I knew how to make sugar cookies by heart.
But I don't so I'm just gonna skip it. So this is a skip after the cookies are made and baked now they're gonna ice the cookies.:twilightsmile:
Soon the cookies are done and I was placing the icing I made in a icing bag while Dash got the cookies out of the oven.
"Cookies are out of the oven Soar." She said
"Great. Just put it somewhere safe and let it cool for about 10 minutes." I said while kissing her nose making it scrunge in adorably.

Author's Note:

So hello guys:pinkiehappy: I made some minor changes in this story. and if the timeline is confusing here it is to be clear for you dear readers:twilightsmile: P.S.:I'm basing this at the time they spent as a couple

1 month dating:Pancake love pt.1and2(flashback)
5 months dating:The day I dreaded the most (flashback)
1 year dating:Prologue and engaged
1 year and 2 months engaged:Tank died
1year and 3 months engaged:Death come to me
3 months after Dash's Death:Soarin found out that Dash died 6 months pregnant. And that Spitfire is pregnant roughly around 4 months with his child.
4 months after Dash's Death:The day I dreaded the most P.T1
So here is the timeline more or less:rainbowlaugh:
Soo with that all said....

QOTD:What was the funniest thing that happened to you? Me:My school skirt fell in the middle of the street while I was going to school and a lot of my classmate saw it.... And it was on my sister's 6th birthday Oh my...
THE BREEZER IS OUT!!!!:rainbowdetermined2:
~EBD