• Published 4th Feb 2017
  • 1,056 Views, 19 Comments

How could you? - Easy breezey



Dash's dead....He's alone....She had a secret she draged to her grave...Will he meet Dash in the Land of the Dead? Or stay strong and move on? With his friends Spitfire and Fleetfoot and the entire WB behind him nothing can go wrong..Or so he thought

  • ...
26
 19
 1,056

The day I dreaded the most p.t.2(Back to reality)

"Ok." Dash said kissing my cheek and placed the tray next to me as I put some red buttercream frosting in a piping bag which I found in her cabinet which is ironically rose pink with some dark pink hearts and fancy swirls in the same color.
"Hey,Dash why is your piping bag pink with hearts nonetheless?" I asked teasingly as she took out another one but it's navy blue with light blue design similar with the one I was holding.

I stared at the piping bag I was holding,then at the piping bag she was holding, at my piping bag,at her piping bag.

I let out a groan "COME ON DASH!! YOU'RE KIDDING ME RIGHT???!!!" I exclaimed. She just laughed and zipped next to me and grab the green buttercream frosting and start to putting the frosting in the piping bag. I sighed as I continued to do my work.
*************************************************************
Soon we were done putting the frosting in the piping bag and I had some icing/frosting on the sides of my bowl and I scooped some and called out for Rainbow.
"Yeah what?" She asked me,then quickly as I could I booped her nose smearing the frosting on her nose.
*************************************************************
"Hey!! Why did ya do that for? She cried as I just laughed not noticing her finger dipping in her bowl of frosting.
But I smirked and before she can put the frosting on my nose I grabbed her arm and pinned it to her side. "Not so fast babe." I whispered. huskily to her ear,making her shiver. I know how much she love to be a bit submissive even by the tone of her partner. So talking in a more dominant voice really turned her on.
*************************************************************
"Oh? And what are you going to do to me Hot-Stuff?" She challenged me.
"Oh you know exactly what I'm gonna do bitch."I said still in the same tone. Her head turned towards me,her face in a angry scowl.
"Who the fuck are you calling a bitch?!"She asked me angrily.
"Oh,I'm sorry Dash,you don't like being called a bitch?" I asked teasingly letting my free arm trace down her body making her shudder. 'Perfect' I said to myself. then I leaned in closer to one of her pleasure spot which I figured out on my own none day when we were chilling in her house,watching some movie.
"Ahh!~" Dash moaned out as I continued to kiss her neck.
"God you're so sexy when you moan like that Dash." I whispered.
She blushed slightly and rubbed her nose at mine spreading the icing from her nose to my nose. I stood there stunned. She let out a giggle,snapping me out of my trance.
"OH IT IS ON!!" I yelled as she gave a cute squeak and I chased her around the kitchen making her squeal some more.
*************************************************************
After we chased around the kitchen,I decide to finish the cookies.
"Oh all right!" She said,kissing me as I can taste the Buttercream in her lips.
"Oh Dashie you're lips are so delicious." I said smacking my lips while leaning in for more.
"Oh stop it pie-boy" She said laughing and pushing me slightly,before walking towards where the cookies are with a little more sway into her steps making me stare slightly.
*************************************************************
And the giggle from Dash snapped me out of my trance and in a innocent voices he said "What are you staring at love?" while swaying her hips slightly.
"Uhhhhhh..." I said dumbly before she came to me and gave me a light slap,effectively snapping out of my trance. "What,were you saying something?" I asked sheepishly,blushing a little.
"I said come on." She said dragging me to where the cookies laid out and so are the piping bags that we'll use.
*************************************************************
We soon finished decorating the cookies and we went to Pinkie's place where the girls are supposed to meet and we handed out the cookies and we opened the present we all got each other. I gave Twi a super cheesy romance novel, a sapphire necklace for Rarity, and a pair of new work boots for AJ,and a cute dress for Fluttershy and last but not the least a cookbook for Pinkie Pie. I know I know I could a do a better job at finding a better gift for Pinkie,but it was kinda hard to be honest,but hey at least I got her something.
**********************************************************
"Soarin,what's up with you today?" Spitfire asked me,annoyed.
"Nothing's wrong."I said matter of factly,while rolling my eyes.
"Well whatever's going on,SUCK IT UP AND GET YOUR ASS IN GEAR BUSTER!! WE HAVE ONE HECK OF RECRUITS TO SHAPE UP!!!" she yelled at me,but I didn't flinch, I was kinda used to anyway.
"Whatever." I said without a damn care.
************************************************************
We reached the field and saw all the recruits line up.
"HUP HUP HUP!! LET'S GET THOSE ALL ASSES IN GEAR WITH A MEASLY 50 LAPS!!! LET'S GET TO IT!!"She yelled while I saw Scootaloo throw me a worried look. I looked at her and gave her my most comforting smile.
Spitfire shot me a confused look and I just shrugged and she focused on the recruits.'I don't want her to worry about me.' I thought,shaking my head slightly.
******************************************************************
After the training. I headed back to my office and proceeded to grab my stuff and went out,but Spitfire stopped me.
"Soarin we need to talk." She said.
"We have nothing to talk about." I grumbled "Now move aside captain." I said pushing past her.
But she took my hand and dragged me back inside my office.
"What the hell!! SPITFIRE I'VE GOT SOMEWHERE TO GO!!" I yelled yanking my arm away.
"You are no leaving this room until you tell me what's going thru that thick fucking brain of yours!!" Spitfire yelled locking the door.
"IT'S NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!!" I yelled pushing her aside so I can open the door.
"No,Soarin,you and I are gonna have a talk. i'm, going to ask you questions and you are gonna answer them ok?!" She asked,glaring at me as if she was daring me to say 'No'.
I sighed as I knew I was fighting a losing battle."Fine I'll tell you." I said "Today is..."

Author's Note:

*breaths in deeply* Oh god this was a workout. :rainbowlaugh: I have not much to say so I'll just jump right to the QOTD

QOTD:If you have a OC,who do you ship him/her? Me:Flamethrower another OC who I created.
with all that said....

THE BREEZER IS OUT!!!!
~EBD:rainbowdetermined2: