• Published 4th Feb 2017
  • 1,056 Views, 19 Comments

How could you? - Easy breezey



Dash's dead....He's alone....She had a secret she draged to her grave...Will he meet Dash in the Land of the Dead? Or stay strong and move on? With his friends Spitfire and Fleetfoot and the entire WB behind him nothing can go wrong..Or so he thought

  • ...
26
 19
 1,056

Graduation and an unexpected surprise at the baby shower.

So finally,just a week before Spitfire's 9 months pregnant, Scootaloo and most in her group had graduated and are full fledge Wonderbolts including Rumble. So me and the rest of the 'Bolts are gonna throw a 'Congratulations' party tonight like always even Spitfire will join us,but she'll be wearing a maternity dress instead of her regular captains uniform. I'm also planning to tell Scootaloo about Spitfire's pregnancy after the party. Why? It just seems fitting. She is my sister-in-law,technically the kids' aunt,so she has the right to know. So I'll be wearing my uniform and she'll be wearing the midnight blue dress that I bought her not too long ago. And I knew that her belly still will show, but it dosen't matter anymore:pinkiehappy: .

I glanced at the clock on the wall and saw that it was nearly time for the party and Spitfire's gonna give the opening speech,so I have to grab her if we wanna still mingle a bit.
"Welp no backing out now." I said straightening my tie and walked out of my room and headed towards Spitfire's.
After 3 minutes of walking I saw her door and I knocked receiving a "Wait a minute!" befor I heard the sound of heels against tiles and Spitfire's head popped out her short hair in it's usual boyish style and the midnight blue really complimenting her yellow skin,she applied orange eye shadow,blending in so well with her skin.

Basically she looked astonishing.

"Wow. Spitfire,damn! I don't know what to say but holy god you look incredible!" I said.
She blushed and opened the rest of the door and I could see that she was wearing her silver flats and with a golden necklace with a bit of Ruby in it and she has blue earrings that matched her dress. And again I was breathless. "Wow" was all I can breath out before I snapped awake and remembered why I was here in the first place.
I blushed and awkwardly rubbed the back of my neck and said "We should get going now."
Spitfire giggled and stepped out and close the door. "Let's go." She said and started walking.
I laughed silently and walked beside her.
***********************************************************************
Soon we reached the auditorium and there was a lot of people,but I searched for a orange skinned,purple haired female.
Soon I found what I was looking for. I walked over to Scootaloo who was talking to her boyfriend,Rumble.
Yes,boyfriend. He finally grew some balls and asked her. Of course he told me since,one time he asked Scootaloo "Hey Scoots,If I wanna be your boyfriend,who would I asked for permission?" and she simply answered "my brother-in-law,Soarin.". And then suddenly he was in my office and asked "Sir Soarin,can I be Scoots boyfriend?" And I was stunned at first then I told him to sit down and I asked him questions and after a while I agreed for them to be together. And boy the look on his face was a prize. He was so happy he practically ran out of my office.
I chuckled at the memory and I went towards Scoots. "Hey!" I said,making her whip her head back and smile to see me.
"Hi Soarin!" She said and kissed my cheek since she did she did look up to me as a brother.
"And hello to you to Rumble. I hope you have been treating my sister-in-law well." I said making Scootaloo blushed and playfully punch my chest.
"Oh shut up!" She said giggling.
"I have been treating Scoots well,haven't I Scooties." He teased,pinching her cheeks making her blush deeper.
"Shut up before I cut both both of your balls and dicks." She growled at us.
"You dare. Besides,didn't you tell me you wanted at least 3 kids?" I said with a smirk.
Rumble smirked and said "Oh? Really now? Well don't you worry. If you want to have 3 kids,then you'll have 3 kids. As soon as we get married. Of course." with a wink.
Scootaloo blushed and hid her face in my chest. "Shadup!" She yelled which was muffled by chest.
Me and Rumble both laughed as Scootaloo blushed harder.
"Hey she even said she wanted you to be the father of those 3 kids ya know?" I said making him speechless.
"SOARIN!!!!! I SWEAR ON RAINBOW'S GRAVE I WILL CUT OFF YOUR DICK!" She yelled at me her faced flushed red with anger.
I laughed and said "Ok,I know when it's my time to evacuate! Rumble get her some drinks to cool down if you want to live up till 80!" I said lightly jogging away to get from Scootaloo and Rumble.

After that,the party went out till at least 1 in the morning.
I looked around and I saw scootaloo and Rumble at the corner laughing at something funny that one of them said their cheeks flushed red.
'Their drunk. I swear in Celestia's bubble butt.' I thought to myself and I saw Scootaloo run a finger down Rumble's chest with half-lidded eyes. Then Rumble said something and they
'Welp Scoots ain't gonna be a virgin when she wakes up this morning. I just hope that they're not to drunk to go raw.' I thought with a chuckle. Then Spitfire came to me with Wave Chill's arm wrapped around her waist.
"Spitfire,did you drink?" I asked with a raised brow
"Maybe~ *hic*" She said with a giggle.
"Hey man,I know that you two aren't a thing,but is it ok if I court her? You see,I have this...crush on her." Wave Chill said blushing slightly.
"I just wanna know if it's cool with you." He added quickly.
"Hey Waxe,it's cool. Go and make her yours. I don't mind." I said patting his back. "I'm totally cool with it. And if you wanna get some tips,come to my office and we'll talk ok?" I said with a wink.
"Wait,Seriously?! You're chill with us being together?!" He exclaimed with wide eyes
I shrugged and said "She's all yours mate." while patting his back. "Ummm... I gonna take Spitfire back to her room now." I said while taking Spitfire
"Hey Soarin~ let's have some *hic* fun." She said with half lidded eyes.
"Um ya shure bye Wave. See you 'round. I have to deal with a drunk Spitfire ." I said and we both chuckled.
"Sure capt. I'll be going back now. It's pretty late anyway." He said before handing Spitfire over to me.
"Sure bye." I said "Come on Spitfire let's go to your room." I said walking away with Spitfire giggling and laughing and flirting with me all the way.
*****************************************************************************************
A week later, We threw Spitfire her baby shower.
Everyone was there,Stormy Flare,Scoots,Rumble,Twilight,Rarity,Fluttershy,Pinkie,AJ,Flash,Fancy Pants,Cheese,Spike,Thunderlane,etc.
Pinkie was the one who organized the party. We had it at Twilight's place since she had a very big backyard and she was glad to host it.
We joked and ate food and we really had a good time!

Then it was time to open the presents. It was monstruos lemme tell you.
"Ok,before I open these I just wanna say thank you. Especially to Soarin for putting up to my mood swings,cravings,and all of the-" She started then her face contorted with pain.
"Spitfire what's-" I asked before I was cut of by Spitfire's blood curling scream.
"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! HOLY FUCK!!! SOARIN THE BABIES!!!!" Spitfire yelled falling to her knees in pain while a white liquid pooled under her.
And I just stood there,my eyes wide with shock and my body went numb. I was in a daze........
"SOARIN!!! DO AHHHHHH!!!!!!! THE GOD DAMNED BABY'S COMING!!!" Spitfire's scream brought me out of my daze.
"Oh god the baby!! Um Um.... wait I thought you were gonna give birth next two weeks?" I asked.
"TELL THAT TO THE FUCKING BABIES!!!OH SWEET CELESTIA!!!!" She cried out in pain.,
"Umm Soarin I think we gotta take her to the hospital." Scootaloo said.
"YA THINK!!" Spitfire yelled,holding her stomach in pain.
"Ok,I'll take her to the hospital. Scoots go get her maternity bag,You know where it is right?" I asked while carrying Spitfire.
She nodded. "Come on Rumble." She said and both Rumble and Scoots both rushed out of the house.
"I'll come with." Twilight said and with a nodd,the tree of us went out and drove Spitfire to the hospital.

Author's Note:

Welp so Spit's gonna give birth now:pinkiecrazy: And i'm sad to say that the next chapter is the last chapter then it's the epilogue already:fluttershysad: And this mostly will be my last story:fluttershysad: I'm really sorry to dose who enjoyed my work.If there was anybody who did.:ajbemused: Well two more chapters then "How could you" is done :scootangel: And I don't know whether I should keep writing.:applejackunsure: Since I really put a lot of time,effort and love into this story and trust me when I say I nearly developed insomnia thinking about what to write for the next chapter. :rainbowlaugh: And I see that noone's commenting makes me feel.....insecure in a way. Since I don't know if you guys like it or not. :fluttercry: But enough of the pity party only crybaby's will get the joke :raritywink:So here is the QOTD.
QOTD:Who is your favorite character in this story? Me:.......No comment IDK:rainbowlaugh::derpytongue2: But I guess it's got to be Soarin. Cuz he's the one who already taken a shit load of hits and still manages to push on :twilightsmile:
Well with all that said............

THE BREEZER IS OUT!!!!
~EBD:rainbowdetermined2: