• Published 20th Nov 2016
  • 4,694 Views, 22 Comments

Expanding Relations (revised) - D-APE



Dragon Lord Ember visits Ponyville. While she's there, she develops an addiction to pony food, and the urge to give into her more predatory instincts.

  • ...
15
 22
 4,694
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 5 )

Looks like the Scepter really packs a punch. After two days under its effects Dash is already giving her frame some padding, eating like that she'll catch up to Clotheshorse in no time. Looks like she doesn't do anything slow. I do wonder what she'll do once the weight really piles up. Dash has always been active, she's happiest flying and doing stunts. A round Rainbow might be a depressed Rainbow, and to me thay defeats the point. Chubby ponies should be happy ones.
Rarity is a great example of this, she can be a fashion moguls at 130 pounds or 430 pounds. Doesn't matter if she prances into one of her satellite boutiques or waddles, she is rocking the fashion world and living her dream.
I'm also liking platonic (I assume) feeder Pinkie. Some of her friends decide they like her food so much they center part of their lifestyle around it? She couldn't be happier to make them happy. Now that Ember has gotten her introduction to Ponyville hospitality, give your friends some help. Dash if anything needs to slow down and savor, but Rarity is going to miss out if she nibbles everything, help her cut loose sometimes.
I may be the minority, but I actually think it's a good idea if only some of the girls get in on the gorging. If everypony is fat it's easy to wave off, but if only some of the Mane 6 put on the pounds the difference between them helps highlight the "additions" they accrue.
Of course, I'm enjoying this regardless of the direction you go. Hoping your other writing is going better than Pinkie's dirty ape friend. Have a nice New Year!

Hooooooly crap something updated!! And it's a something from one of my favorite someones!

Great chapter. The unexpected focus on Rainbow Dash has been awesome, and also on the interesting dynamic she's developing with Ember...definitely curious to see where you take that. And I love her made up term of 'awesome food'...such a level of self-denial is absolutely delicious.

Initially I was hoping Flutters would be getting in on the business too, but yeah I don't think it's a terrible thing that they're not all aboard the gluttony train yet. It's kinda interesting entering this timeline at somewhat of a halfway point, leaves plenty of room for shenanigans on both ends.

And I have to admit...I had me a chuckle at Pinkie's fourth-wall shenanigans. Yes it's cliche but...you made it funny lol. Good stuff mate, look forward to more.

Oh, really loving this one. Hope we can see more soon!

How likely is it that we're going to get the next chapter soon?

9341874
It may be a bit. I'm currently working on a holiday story involving Smolder and Sandbar for a contest. Then I'm going to finish the next chapter of The Tree Of Gluttony. And Finally I'll start the next chapter for this.

Login or register to comment