• Published 17th Nov 2016
  • 730 Views, 8 Comments

Lost Soul - TheMajorTechie



A young man loses everything... only to find it all again. (A story commissioned by zyhenderson.)

  • ...
2
 8
 730

Baby dragon, meet Twilight Sparky... I mean, Sparkle.

Author's Note:

Over half a year later, and I hardly know what to write anymore after Zyhenderson suddenly popped a PM over to me for a status update on this thing.

Anyways, have some bickering over who the dragon belongs to.

...

So it just happens that Twilight is now breathing down my neck.

"I said," she began, "Put. It. Back. You don't have the right to just take a dragon's egg from an entirely different universe!"

I frowned, pointing a finger at Spike.

"Nevermind Spike. Celestia already had his egg for who knows how long, and for all I know, his biological parents are looong-gone."

"So?" I asked, picking up the tiny dragon hatchling, "What now?"

Twilight snorted. "Well, I could always get Fluttershy to scold Discord into putting the dragon back, but--"

"No," I snapped in return, "She's my Axel, and she'll be my Axel forever!"

Twilight's horn began to glow, and I felt Axel gently being tugged from my arms.

"This hatchling belongs to its mother," Twilight replied, making sure the dragon didn't escape her grasp.

We continued going back and forth for a few long minutes, until Twilight abruptly stopped.

"Wait," she began, "do you hear that?"

I made a face at her. "Hear what?"

But then I heard it to. A cackling, distant, howling laughter.

Of course Discord has been watching us argue.

Comments ( 2 )

You don't have the right to just take a dragon's egg from an entirely different universe!"

I frowned, pointing a finger at Spike.

"Nevermind Spike. Celestia already had his egg for who knows how long, and for all I know, his biologicalparents are looong-gone."

That does not undo the hypocrisy.

Login or register to comment