• Published 3rd Nov 2016
  • 7,602 Views, 11 Comments

Like A Racehorse - scribe-feather



When her sister leaves for a meeting, Luna takes full advantage of the opportunity and indulges in some crinkling garments hidden in Celestia's bedroom closet. (ABDL Themes)

  • ...
19
 11
 7,602

Like A Racehorse

Author's Note:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER: Do not continue reading if you do not approve of adult baby themes or diaper usage. If you do not like it or are under legal age, please do not keep reading.

Please do not redistribute, alter, repost this story or anything else I write on this site or anyplace else without my permission.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a collaborative effort this story was written to compliment the piece of art drawn by :iconDisparityBit: depicting a similar situation of a certain diapered moon butt.

Diapers (Heavy)
Diaper Usage - Wet (Medium)
Diaper Leaking (Medium)
Omorashi (Medium)
Adult Baby Themes (Light)

Like A Racehorse
By Scribe Feather

It was a cool night tonight, punctuated by one of the finest night skies Luna could offer. The Princess of the Night looked up at the sky with a proud smile. The stars twinkled brightly above and seemed to smile back at her. The blacks and purples of the sky flowed effortlessly from corner to corner of the horizon. As she stood out on her bedroom balcony, a quiet whisp of wind flowed through her starry hair, nipping ever so gently at her neck.

She could see all of Canterlot from where she stood. The city’s nightlife was slowly emerging in the form of lights flaring up in the streets and nightclubs and dinner time restaurants lighting up as they opened. Ponies would likely be gathering at noisey dance clubs or crowded market strips to partake in what the night had to offer. Luna was just happy be safe in the castle where the roaring of activity couldn’t reach her. All that was visible were the lights and she wouldn’t have wanted it any other way.

Connecting the castle to the nearby town was a single wide road paved with smooth white stone. Well groomed and healthy trees lined both sides of the road to mark the main vein that connected royalty with their loyal subjects. It was from that road that Luna could watch the comings and goings of the royal family whenever her sister left or a royal ambassador arrived.

She could spy a single golden carriage rolling down the path, heading towards the brightly lit city that loomed beyond. The cart was drawn by two armored pegasi, both dressed in the usual night guard uniform of dark purple and blue colored armor. Even up high from her bedroom, she could see their shiny armor twinkle in the moonlight.

She then remembered her sister, Celestia had an appointment tonight. A political meeting between her and some delegates from a neighboring kingdom. Luna didn’t bother with the details and Celestia knew very well not to bore her with them. She only needed to know that Celestia would be out of the castle all night and possibly all of tomorrow as well.

And that single thought tingled the back of Luna’s neck. Delighted anticipation made Luna grow inwardly excited when she saw Celestia’s carriage slowly roll down the road. With Celestia gone, that meant her bedroom was empty and unguarded.

After she grabbed a few more minutes of the beautiful night sky, Luna ducked down into the warmth of the castle. She made a beeline for her bedroom door that emptied out into a long hallway. The hall had a long red carpet running down its length with suits of armor and dusty relics dotting its edges.

With focused determination, Luna ventured past her bedroom and down the hall where Celestia’s bedroom was stationed. After she made sure the coast was clear, the blue alicorn slipped into the room, trotting in with a giddy spring in her step.

Celestia’s room was a lavishly designed room with her sister’s need tended to by the finest furnishings Canterlot could offer. A windowed balcony on the opposite side of the room opened up to a scenic view of the valley below, providing a lovely spot for contemplation or sight seeing. Dominating the room was a large bed big enough to comfortably fit four ponies. The bed was dressed in enchanting purple sheets with enough pillows perched on top to make a sizeable pillow fort if the need ever arose. A door to a large walk in closet hugged the right most wall, which was always a curiosity to Luna. In the center of the room sat a circular, blue rug that depicted a lovely scene of an almost cloudless sky.

There was a childlike silliness that came with snooping around in her sister’s things. It was a little adventure for Luna and an indulgence in things that she normally wouldn’t be able to do.

Normally Celestia kept a close eye on what Luna could touch in her room. Luna was never allowed on Celestia’s bed, never allowed to try on her clothes, and was even never allowed to look through her closet. There was probably some silly sibling rivalry that enforced these habits and the fact that she was her little sister certainly earned her some ‘responsibilities’. Regardless of her reasons, Luna assumed Celestia was being incredibly unreasonable with these rules.

With an excitable hop, Luna haphazardly plopped herself into her sister’s bed. Her limbs dropped lazily in all directions as she laid there basking in her newly obtained victory. She waved her legs about as she wiggled around in the sheets. She squirmed on top of the bed, doing a silly dance among the bedsheets as a few pillows fell off the bed in her playing.

After getting Celestia’s bed well unmade and most of the pillows kicked off, Luna grew bored with the activity and rolled off the bed like a slug. With one little exercise done, Luna trotted over to the closet doors to which she enthusiastically flung open with theatrical exaggeration.

Everything inside the large closet seemed pretty typical. Dresses, shoes, and a few odd shirts lined the walls, some on hangers, some neatly folded in piles on the top shelf. She even found a few old Nightmare Night costumes packed away among the metal hangers and winter coats.

Tucked away in a dark corner of the closet rested a suspicious pile of discarded clothes. Digging through the pile quickly revealed a bright package of diapers that were obviously too big to be for babies. Knowing very well what they were, Luna pulled the package into the light and out into the open space of the bedroom.

Each diaper was emblazoned with Celestia's cutie mark centered on the back of the crinkling garments. The ruffles around the tail and legs were decorated with a lovely pastel gradient that transitioned through all colors of Celestia's hair.

These diapers must have been special ordered, a secret thing her sister snuck past everypony so that she could enjoy her naughty desire in private. Lucky for Luna, Celestia didn't count on her sister to snoop through her things.

Celestia's diapers certainly looked bigger than what Luna was use to, but the resourceful alicorn quickly reasoned that any size diaper could fit her royal posterior with some careful taping. A diaper that was seemingly too big for her, Luna assumed, was no challenge for her experience with the garments.

Gleefully she plopped an open diaper across Celestia’s bed, eagerly depositing herself on top of the fluffy garment shortly after. The soft padding felt like a pillow underneath her rump, nestling her weight ever so gently. The touch of the diaper sent chills down her spine,

Putting on the diaper was easy enough, enlisting well polished diaper changing skills that she acquired years ago. She had worn countless diapers in the past, even long before she was suddenly banished to the moon.

It was always a pleasurable experience that she had regretted not doing sooner. She would always make excuses about how it wasn’t the right time or she wasn’t in the mood or feared somepony would catch her in the act. But the moment her body made contact with the diaper and was gentle nestled inside the pillowy soft confines of the garment, all those worries faded away.

With her diaper on, Luna relaxed and laid splayed on the bed. She stared up at the ceiling, wearing the biggest smile on her face as she let out a big sigh. “Why didn’t I do this sooner?!” she said through her large, goofy grin.

For a minute or two she just laid there, grinning at the ceiling as she squeezed her legs together to feel the bulk of the diaper between her legs. Occasionally a hoof would dip down between her thighs and test out the true scope of the garment, soliciting a loud crinkling from it.

Satisfied with herself, Luna finally hopped off the bed with a chorus of crinkles announcing her every move. She waddled about the room, legs bowed out wide as she wore a big smile on her face. She did a few laps around the room, testing out different gaits that emphasized different aspects of her new outfit. Wide legged waddles to accentuate the bulk, tight legged skitters to compress the padding between her legs, even a couple cute bunny hops to hear the diaper crinkle childishly as she moved.

All the while she was delaying the inevitable. Every second she stalled, her bladder would ache and beg for release. Every bounce and squeeze she did put strain on the full bladder, making the urge to pee even more desperate. She cherished every extra second until the end where she would finally feel sweet release into the waiting diaper. The diaper remained bone dry throughout the whole thing.

Bouncing from hoof to hoof brought back fond memories of her childhood when she would sneak away to wear diapers.When the opportunity showed itself she would slip into her bedroom for a fun filled diaper experience.

Eventually she made her way to the center of the room, planting her feet on top of the large blue rug. She landed with enthusiastic force with her back legs spread out more than was necessary. The blue rug would act as her stage for her upcoming infantile act.

Her bladder ached, begging for release. She always held it in until the last minute, knowing that she'd be rewarded for her efforts. She reveled in these final moments as every fiber in her body begged her to finally relax. And after a few last minutes of squirming about and holding it in, Luna started to let go.

The muffled hissing was like music to her ears. A wave of lovely relief flowed over her as the warmth around her waist grew to every inch of her diaper. Her legs quivered as she let out a shaky breath in both relief and satisfaction. Holding it in for so long made her desperate for such a sensation and it didn’t disappoint.

Her urine stream seemed endless as she remained frozen in place for a good five minutes. She reveled in the enjoyment of impersonating a rain cloud, all the while her diaper slowly swelled and sagged under her. The warmth inside her diaper slowly soaked into every inch of her diaper, spreading far into the front and back. A lazy grin hung on her face as she waited out the blissful soak. Her tongue lulled out of her mouth as she rode out the pleasure of sweet relief.

Suddenly the soothing sounds of her pleasurable diaper filling was interrupted by the sound of dribbling water. The dribbling was accompanied by some strange warmth that slithered down her back legs. In her post-urination bliss, it took Luna a moment or two to fully comprehend what was going on.

With a gasp she lifted a back leg and watched as the last drops of urine dribbled off her hoof. The urine trailed down her legs and down to the rug underneath, pooling together to make a sizable wet spot on the rug. The liquid quickly seeped into the fabric, tinting the lovely blues and whites with a deep yellow.

In a panic, Luna quickly hopped off the rug, flinging some droplets onto the floor as her diaper swung grossly behind her.

“Cursed sister!” Luna exclaimed, hopping from one foot to the other in a futile attempt to minimize the mess that trailed behind her, “always was a cheap old mule.” She was quick to put the blame on her sister’s choice in diapers rather than her own choice in actually wearing one.

Quickly she rolled up the rug, silently panicking as the lingering smell of urine hung in the air. Just what would she tell Celestia? Would she notice her rug missing? Maybe she could get it washed and replaced without her realizing it! What if she counted the number of diapers she had left? All of these panicked thoughts swarmed the princess’s head as the urine soaked rug floated beside her.

She now stood in the middle of her sister’s bedroom with a urine stained rug and a stolen soaked diaper leaking even more on the floor. She groaned as she looked back at her overly saturated diaper once more. “Now how am I to clean up this mess?!”

Comments ( 11 )

Awesome job Scribe

I was somehow hoping for more to this sotry, maybe have Luna manage bluff her way out of being discovered.

7693753 I admit the story leaves things rather open ended, but it felt like a logical ending, at least for this part. Perhaps a sequel will be in the future if I can gather enough ideas.

Since this is based off of the art piece, will you write a fanfic for the one with Celestia too?

7700487 I had plans on doing something different for that one. A story's in the works, but it's format will be a bit on the experimental side. It's just a matter of obtaining the approval of the artist and finishing they story itself up.

Looking forward to it as always.

I got to say it's one of your lesser stories. Did Luna know of Celestia's diapers or not? That was kind of unclear. Also her full bladder came a little out of nowhere and her extremely immature behavior also seemed very sudden.

I really enjoyed the story but I am unfortunately unable to see the full picture which it is based on. Do you think you could send it to me in a PM?

7863458
Sorry, that is something I would be unable to do.

What this story needs... a sequel!

Awesome work! I wonder what Luna's gonna do now? :derpytongue2:

8454760
I agree with you it needs a sequel

Login or register to comment