• Published 28th Jun 2012
  • 1,544 Views, 6 Comments

The Personal Journal of Big Macintosh - ScrimpyMule



What IS he hiding?

  • ...
4
 6
 1,544

Epilogue

From the Diary of Cheerilee

Friday, October 4

Dear Diary,

I can’t describe to you the rough day I had today. We had presentations in class today where each student was supposed to do some sort of performance in front of the class either alone or in a group. Sunny-Daze and Peachy-Pie did a skit similar to what they did for the talent show just over a year ago (without the roller-skates this time), so adorable really. Twist showed the class how to make peppermint candy canes, go figure. Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon did a presentation on why they were better than everypony else and I promptly failed them both. Then at the end we had the Cutie Mark Crusaders, I should have known better than to allow them to team up for this. This was where my day really went to the dogs. They decided to do a science project with unstable chemicals. Where in Equestria did those three even get unstable chemicals? Needless to say, their experiment caused a reaction that forced us to evacuate. It was a good thing we got out when we did because just as I had gotten out, the chemicals exploded. Now the classroom is now in disarray and I am in need of a new roof.

I escorted each of the crusaders home and explained the situation to their guardians. I saved Applebloom for last so I could talk to Big Mac about the roof, but found out from Applejack that he had gone into town.

I made my way into town and found him without too much trouble. I explained that I needed a new roof, leaving out Applebloom’s part in it knowing he would hear about it later. I asked him if he would help me tomorrow and he said “Eyup”. Maybe this day wasn’t a total waste, I mean, it did earn me a whole day with Big Mac.

I have been having feelings for him ever since the Love Poison incident with the Cutie Mark Crusaders. I can’t tell if my feelings are genuine or if I’m just a silly mare with a crush resulting from extreme circumstances. I’m hoping that tomorrow will clear that up. My inability to understand what is going on is the reason I haven’t flat out asked him out yet. I just don’t know what will happen. Maybe I’ll ask him out tomorrow while we’re working on the roof, wish me luck.

Comments ( 5 )

Those pesky CMC, always causing explosions and what not. Thumbs up:moustache:

Not Bad. Not Bad at all. It has a few spelling errors but not too many to take away from the overall story. Have an up-vote!

Oh come on, why must this end on a cliffhanger, are we ever going to find out whether Big Mac asked Cheerilee out? :applejackconfused:

825079
I may include something revealing their standing in my next story. I'm still deciding wether or not I want to make a habit of interlinking my stories in some way or another.

Honestly? I don't really see the point of this story other than "lol Big Mac is actually really smart." He talks about how he has to keep his true self hidden and all, but zero reason is given for why he's hiding his intelligence other than an one-off mention that they might think he was a changeling if he suddenly stopped.

Login or register to comment