• Published 10th Oct 2016
  • 1,181 Views, 38 Comments

Death? I can fix that. - Journeyman

  • ...
25
 38
 1,181
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 20 )

Nice story, but one thing...

the dance of dual cutie marks

^^ I'm going to have to borrow this!

Will there be a sequel?

This really was quite a good story! I (and I'm sure many others) would love to see a sequel with the continuing adventures of Patchwork and Twilight!

7674343
I second this motion.

I demand (request) a sequel!!! Please! <3

7674234
7674282
7674343
7674397
7674568
I honestly did not anticipate the reaction for a sequel. I had thought it complete enough that people would read it and move on. People seem enamored with Twilight, Spike, and Patchwork's story.

7675729
It's really well written, and this particular 'origin story' is wrapped up, yes, but I wish to know more of what happens next; how well does Patchwork mesh with Twilight's friends? What is Celestia's response? What adorably sweet hijinks arise from her meeting Pinkie? Does Twilight's work end up resulting in a boom of of pony bodies being given a second or so chance? Does Twilight or Patchwork ever end up bearing magical lesbian spawn as a gift from Cadence? How badly and for how long does Shining Armor and Twi's parents trade her about being so antisocial she had to make herself a girlfriend instead finding one normally?
And other things, of course.

Plus, that sex scene was really hot, not gonna lie. And adorable as fuck.

7675729

there so much more that can be written, i love the story and do hope you do continue it off. It's a great storya nd I loved it.
Love to see How Sunset if she told about e reacts.
Maybe gets the same idea build ehrself a girlfriend.

This seriously needs a sequel.

Just passing through, and figured I'd comment on what caught my attention most on this story: "Wow, for being a Frankensteinian experiment, her features are surprisingly symmetrical. .. This seems appropriate, given Twilight Sparkle.

"her hands wandered all across Patchwork’s hefty body. Twilight latched onto her jiggling ass and kneaded the supple flesh"

Fam
Why couldn't you include body-description like this through the whole story <_>

Excellent fic. I kept waiting for Patchy to fly into a zombie rage unexpectedly, but was pleasantly surprised she turned out to be a delightful person. I wish I could see her being introduced to Pinkie and the rest of the gang though, I feel like the initial reactions would run from both ends of the scale, but everyone would come around eventually. Nicely done.:yay:

I have the need for a sequel fam!

7982464
7700109
7691618
I'd love to continue this somehow, but I got nothing. The closest I got to more for this is an additional scene for the fourth chapter where Spike gives Patchwork "The Talk."

7982939

Well fam (not telling you what to do),

You could go with "The-Talk" and I am sure hilarity would ensue or you could go with like a 1-2 chapter "a few weeks/months later" thing where you see Patches going about Ponyville and people's reactions or lack-there-of about here. Hell I am sure there could be a little bit of the CMC acting cute/retarded wondering whats up with the two-tone mare. Just throwing ideas out, lord knows I should just write my own stuff but all of that has been on the back-burner for over a year.

Before I read this, what is the Gore, Horror and Dark tag for ?
And how bad does it get ?

8114111
This story is based on the Reanimator, so expect reanimated corpses, blood, and guts. Twilight is trying to stop death. It doesn't get to bad, in my opinion, but it warrants mention.

I'd love to se a sequel to this. I know it's gorey at first, but it's so cute. Please write more of Patchwork's story.

Login or register to comment