• Published 27th Jun 2012
  • 3,387 Views, 108 Comments

6.7.11 - Morningstar1337



The 11th Doctor must stop the Silence with the help of his companions and several little ponies.

  • ...
7
 108
 3,387

PreviousChapters Next
Adhil ⚜ Siege of the Daleks

Antikythera 3:00 AM 100 B.C.

The Doctor and River Song were walking down a corridor when they saw Amy and Rory.

"Did you get a good night's sleep?" The Doctor said.

Rory said "Yes"

"By the way Doctor, did you visit Pompeii?" Amy said,

"Yes, I did visit Pompeii. No, it is not Greek." He answered.

"By the way," River said. "What in the name of sanity is that contraption?"

"Oh this?" said the Doctor holding the mechanism he received yesterday. "This is what's known as an [Antikythera mechanism.] I'll tell you about it later."

"OK," Amelia said "We should probably get the ponies first."

"Agreed." The Doctor and his human companions went to pick up his pony companions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antikythera 3:10 AM

"Isn't this cool?" Pinkie Pie was bouncing on her bed. She and Toola Roola had to share a room.

"Uh, I guess?" the multicolored-maned pink unicorn said.

Rarity, Sweetie Belle, and Cheerilee had entered the chamber.

"Oh hello darlings," she said. Cheerilee took Toola Roola outside while the other 3 were talking inside.

"So," the schoolteacher said. "How are things?"

"Things are fine," the artist answered. "I mean you know, aside from being trapped in another universe."

"I see." Cheerilee sighed "Remember how we met each other and Starsong?"

"Yes," Toola Roola. "I remember. We were visiting Ponyville when me met you."

"And how we used to play together all the time when we were fillies?"

"Yeah we used to play all sorts of games." Toola Roola giggled "I still remember kicking that ball almost all the way across the street. Those were the days."

"Yeah." Cheerilee said. "And then when you went back to Manehatten, how I begged my parents to let me come with you?"

"Yeah. You had just graduated from elementary school. That was before you found your cutie mark right?"

"Yes,"

"I gotta say you looked ridiculous with that mane back then." The pink unicorn chuckled. "Not that I could've looked any better."

"Yeah," Cheerilee then smiled. Rarity had just ran out of the room with a mustache painted on her face. She washed off the paint nearby.

The Doctor had just walked and said "Well we have to see the king off." Pinkie Pie and Sweetie Belle had heard his voice and exited the chamber. The group went to pick up the other ponies.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antikythera 7:00 AM

The Doctor had just gathered his companions and they were headed to the harbor of Potamos. There they saw King Andros. They also saw the statues the Doctor had seen yesterday. A ship had came in. The ship was black with golden trimmings. On the hull it said "ΟΔΥΣΣΕΙΑ"

"Are you ready Doctor?" The king said.

The madman with a box nodded. The king handed him the chronosteel. The Doctor had touched the spheres. he had heard screams and and moans from within. He put the spheres in his jacket pocket.

The Doctor said "Good Luck on your travels your highness."

"You too." Andros was getting ready to board the ship when suddenly a messenger had appeared and said "My liege. The island is under attack."

"What do you mean?" Andros said. The group went back to the town. there they saw aliens in armor shaped like pepper-pots.

'Oh No.' The Doctor thought.

"What do you mean uh oh?" Andros said as he looks at the aliens slay his kingdom. "What are these things. Demons from Tartarus?"

"Demons from Skaro." He whispered. "They're called Daleks."

"OK Professor," Applejack said. "Why are they here?"

"Doctor," Amy said. "Do you think...?"

"Oh I'm sure of it Pond." He answered. "They must want the chronosteel."

"But how did they even know?" Twilight said.

"I don't know." The Doctor siad.

"Well we can't let them just have it!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

The Doctor said "You can't even hope to stop them. Their armor is meant to be indestructible we must get back to the TARDIS."

"But why must you flee Doctor?" Andros said. "Surely we can reason with them."

"Believe me Andros, I've tried to reason with them. But they won't listen. The Daleks are here for one purpose one one purpose only; The extermination and extinction of all non-Dalek life in the universe."

Fluttershy then noticed one of the aliens coming near their location. She said "Uhh guys?"

"Not now Fluttershy." Rainbow Dash said.

"But...umm." She was speaking quietly. The Doctor had noticed and saw the monster as he moves closer.

"Time to go." The Doctor whispered.

King Andros said "You will go, I'll fight. I've rather my people be enslaved by Romans then executed by these monsters." He headed beck to the ship.

"Andros wait!" The Dalek heard the doctor's voice. A few Daleks then circled the group.

The Doctor "Well, This is awkward."

"Doctor?" one Dalek said. "You Should Be Dead!"

"EX-TER-MIN-ATE! EX-TER-MIN-ATE!" the others chanted.

The Doctor and his friends then ran as far as they could go. They took a path to the left but There were Daleks on the other end. they then ran right, but there were Daleks there too. Eventually after try to stay alive and evade them the Doctor and his 15 companions hid in an empty cellar.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antikythera 7:35 AM

The cellar they are in was dank and musty, there were shelves with bronze spheres everywhere. The Doctor had peeked outside. There was a Dalek outside. The Time Lord told the others to be quiet. The Dalek looked around. Another Dalek came and said "Signal Lost, The Chronosteel Is Not Here." Both Daleks left afterwards.

The Doctor then focused on the chrome almost liquid spheres. He then took his sonic screwdriver and 3 of the bronze spheres.

"Um what are you doing?" Toola Roola whispered.

The Doctor said "The chronosteel's emitting a sort of frequency, I'm trying to transfer it to these spheres."

"That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard." Rainbow Dash said.

"He has done things more ludicrous then this." River Song said.

"The Doctor had finished tinkering with the bronze spheres and said "All right then. Twilight? Rarity? Toola Roola?"

The three unicorns replied "Yes?"

"I need you to take one piece of chronosteel each." Said the Doctor. The unicorns then levitated their piece of the chronosteel. The madman then said "Alright, now then we will need to split into 3 teams: Twilight, Rory, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, and Starsong will be team A, Rarity, River, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy will be team B, Toola Roola, Amy, Cheerilee, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo will be team C. Your goal is to get to the TARDIS. River will pilot it when everyone's there." He then gave River his sonic screwdriver and the mechanism he got yesterday.

"Doctor what are you doing?" River said.

"I need an EMP River," He whispered. "I know you got one from before we went to Equestria. When everyone else is on board, take the TARDIS out of sync for until I give the signal."

The Doctor's wife then handed him a small sphere from her pocket. He took the small sphere and the bronze spheres and put them in his pockets and said "The signal the Daleks are tracking are unique in that they can only be emitted by the chronosteel in the presence of another. You are to keep them apart until you get to the TARDIS."

"And what are you going to do while we risk our lives?" Rainbow Dash said.

"Risk my life of course." Said the Doctor. "Now team A will go north, Team B will go southwest, and Team C will go southeast."

"Doctor you can't be serious?" Rory said.

"Indeed I am Rory. Geronimo!" The Doctor opened the door and ran out. The rest of the group then went their separate paths as they try to avoid the Daleks.

PreviousChapters Next