• Published 27th Jun 2012
  • 3,387 Views, 108 Comments

6.7.11 - Morningstar1337



The 11th Doctor must stop the Silence with the help of his companions and several little ponies.

  • ...
7
 108
 3,387

PreviousChapters Next
Polis ♐ Cyber-Conversion

The Hephaestus Division 3:00 PM 1/11/5167

The Doctor's group had dwindled. The Doctor, Amy, Rory, River, Rose, Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rarity, Cheerilee, Toola Roola and Starsong are ready to confront Prometheus.

Twilight noticed Applejack and Rarity's sad faces and thought 'Don't worry. We'll get them back.'

Applejack thought 'Are you sure Twi?'

Rarity thought 'It's not like we've suffered worse.' and chuckled nervously.

Applejack thought 'Ah guess. But still what are we going to do when we get there?'

Pinkie Pie thought 'Maybe he'll let them go after we make him a cake?'

'Pinkie that's ridiculous.' Rainbow Dash thought.

Fluttershy thought 'I just hope they're alright. I can't even begin to think of what they're going through right now.'

Rarity and Applejack sighed a little bit and they continued onward.

The Doctor's group had seen the path lead into a hallway infested with nanites. The Doctor tried his sonic screwdriver but they wouldn't budge. He said "We're getting close."

He then looked at Twilight who then cast a barrier over the group and they entered the hallway.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??? ??:00

The Maestro of Discord was walking out. Madame Korvarian and Donna Noble looked at him and the former said "What are you doing?"

The Maestro said "I'm going to see how Prometheus is doing, nothing more" he lied in the Master's voice. He was feeling jealous that someone was gonna off the Doctor instead of him.

Korvarian said "You know the Silence won't allow you to intervene in their plans."

"Good thing I don't need those stinking eye-patches to see them." The maestro said . "Besides They only said that they wanted the ponies' minds. They never said anything about the Doctor. Ta-Ta." The maestro winked away from them.

Donna Noble said "Who was that guy?"

Korvarian said "A attempt at reviving the Master gone horrible wrong."

Donna said "Where did it go wrong?"

Korvarian sneered "It was too successful." Like The Maestro she too had a thirst for revenge. revenge against the assassin that betrayed and the mother that killed her. But more importantly of the Time Lord that brought the mother and the father together after he fell trough the cracks of time.

"I've made sure what happened in that aborted time line won't happen to me this time." she said. She then looked at Donna saw her struggling to break her brainwashing to no avail. She said "You, go with him and bring us the research notes and anything else of importance." Donna then left the area.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Hephaestus Division 3:30 PM

The Doctor's group had entered the red room River Song had seen earlier. Starsong noticed two urns on a ledge with the AI below. The Doctor and Rory picked up two swords at the entrance while River, Amy, and Rose took their blasters out. They saw the chronosteel on the crown of the AI.

The Doctor said "Prometheus. Show yourself!"

A voice came form the AI. It said "Oh Doctor so you came to discuss my terms after all?" Prometheus was cackling evilly as he emerged form the top of the AI. He had a sword in his hands and 4 metallic tentacles, each one wielding it's own sword. The metallic ponies emerged from the shadows until they surrounded the group. He said "Hand over the ponies and I'll cure them."

Rainbow Dash said "And if we refuse?"

Applejack whispered "Rainbow."

Prometheus said "I haven't thought of that." he snapped his fingers and the gate closed. "In fact I was hoping you would say that. Because I will take you and the other ponies anyway!" He activated the device on his mask and said "Convert the ponies. Kill the rest."

The AETOS nanites were still repelled by Twilight's barrier. However she was tired from casting 3 successive force field spells and wasn't sure if she can keep it up any longer. Prometheus noticed this and commanded the nanites to stop. He said "Ah, a force field. Can't believe I didn't notice that. Well it seem that the barrier will break in a few minuets. Enough time for a few last words. Perhaps a few questions, huh?"

Pinkie then said "Okay. Are these nanites made of icing?"

Rainbow Dash placed her hoof on her face. Prometheus was a little surprised by the question. He jumped off the AI and said "No they are made from scrap metal from a fallen cyber-legion. Any other questions?"

Twilight's spell was growing fainter. Starsong noticed something on the urns. The Doctor said "Why are you so interested in the ponies?"

Prometheus said "Well My superiors at Olympus Limited had told me about a fallen world with strange inhabitants unlike anything we have ever seen in this dimension and I already know all there is to know about the Time Lords. I wish to study them get inside their heads so to speak."

Everyone's then took their attention to the metal ponies. They saw that their eyes were filled with regret, sorrow and fear. Prometheus said "It looks like you had enough time for one last question." as he stepped closer to the group.

Twilight was about to fall unconscious. River Song said "What's Olympus Limited's connection to the Silence?"

Prometheus said "Well I honestly don't know. They're a rather secretive bunch that Silence. I think Max Zeus would answer your question. Not that you would live long enough to meet him."

Twilight had just collapsed on the ground, unconscious. Prometheus said "Now that I think about it I heard Time Lord blood is very valuable here. I would love to be the one who get's to spill the blood of the last Time Lord." He activated the device on his mask and said "Take the ponies. Leave the Time Lord and humans to me."

By that point the AETOS and the metallic ponies had began the fight. The nanites had took Twilight and Fluttershy. With Rainbow Dash and Starsong flying to evade them and the other ponies either fighting them or defend each other. The Doctor and Rory were battling Prometheus while Amy, Rose and River were shooting at the nanites.

Starsong had landed near the urns and began singing hoping that it would repel the nanites. The nanites stopped and moved away form the pegasus but as she was out of practice and can't keep singing for few minuets. By that point Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Toola Roola and Cheerilee were over taken and converted by the nanites. Applejack and Rainbow Dash fared the hardest however they too were covered in the nanites leaving Starsong as the only pony left on the Doctor's side.

Meanwhile outside the room. the Maestro was struggling to walk in the hallway. He said in Discord's voice "Ah come on. If you're gonna be my host you could at least stay back and watch the show."

He switched back to the master's voice and said "Not today. I have a score to settle with the Doctor and I'm not gonna let anybody else take that away from me."

The Discord voice returned and deadpanned "Aw and here I thought you had something with the Doctor there. Or perhaps your still do."

The Master half said "Shut Up!" He regained control of the body and began to move toward the room where the Doctor and Prometheus were battling.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Hephaestus Division 4:00 PM

The Doctor and Rory were still fighting Prometheus with Amy, Rose, River, and Starsong defending themselves from the metallic ponies and the nanites. However some of the metal ponies appeared in front of Starsong. The violet pegasus stepped back and stopped singing. She was struggling to break free of the nanites. But they had cocooned her. The cocoon knocked over both urns in the process before overtaking her. The liquid inside the urns spilled and poured on the AI.

The metallic ponies and the nanites stopped moving. Prometheus was shocked long enough for Rory to cut off two of his tentacles. The girls pointed their guns at Prometheus as the Doctor disabled the other two tentacles and grabbed Prometheus.

The Doctor said "Now let my friends go!" as he pointed his sword at the madman.

Prometheus begun to cackle. He said "You think that I would have a way to reverse something like this? All because I that I can remove he AETOS from them?"

"What?" The Doctor said.

Prometheus was about to move his sword. Rory noticed this and tried to stop the attack getting cut in the process. Prometheus was separated from the Doctor as Amy went to check if her husband's okay.

The Doctor said "Why would you do something like this." to Prometheus. As he help Rory tend to his wound.

"He wasn't going to help you in the first place."

The gates transformed into paper as the Maestro of Discord cut his way into the room.

River and Rose pointed their gun at the Maestro and Rose said "What the hell are you doing here?"

The Maestro said "Forgotten the possibility that I survived what had happened back on earth" He looked at the Doctor and said "Guess not."

"Answer the question!" The Doctor said.

The Maestro said "Which one, Doctor Who?" The group's patience was wearing thin. He said "Oh right the <i>other</i> question." He moved toward the Doctor and Prometheus moving the nanites as he moved along. He said "Can't a guy play [Deus ex Machina] without people questing his motives?" He levitated Prometheus and pinned him to the wall while removing the nanites from everywhere, including the ponies who then fell unconscious afterwards. "No, good."

The Maestro turned to Prometheus and said "Let's get one thing straight. If <i>anyone's</i> gonna kill the Doctor. It's going to be <i>me!</i>"

Prometheus was feeling scared. He said "What are you gonna do to me?"

The Maestro said "Like I'm gonna let you live, so that you can try and take my Doctor away from em. I. <b>DON'T. <i>THINK!</i></b>" Everyone saw what the Maestro was about to do. the doctor tried to stop him but it was to late. The Maestro took the nanites and attacked Prometheus with them. The AETOS nanobots attacked him nearby the hips and engulfed as he screamed until Prometheus was nothing but bone.

When the Maestro was done he saw River and Rose aim at the Maestro. And the Doctor glaring at him. The Maestro said "Typical. You always looked down on my methods." He then vanished as the other ponies woke up. They wondered what had happened to them and saw Rory's wound. Most of them were scared of the gash and stayed away from the wounded centurion. The Doctor took the chronosteel from the top of the short-circuited AI.

Twilight and the other bearers thought about what happened, what they had done while being controlled by the nanites. Applejack and rarity were happy to see their sisters safe after all this. The group went back to the TARDIS to tend to Rory's cut and take the chronosteel back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TARDIS ??:00

The Doctor went to the dwarf-star alloyed room and let go of the chronosteel. The sign for Sagittarius (♐) was glowing a deep Azure glow as the chronosteel took it's place on the spherical room. The Antikythera Mechanism now pointed at Capricorn (♑). The Doctor saw Twilight and the other bearers inside the room with him.

The purple unicorn said "How many chronosteel is left?"

The Doctor said "Well there was 88 to start with. We have 67 now. so that leaves about 21 left."

Twilight said "Thanks." as they left the room. The Doctor was left alone to curse himself for being unable to save them. Late every companion he has traveled with since the Time War had something terrible happen to them and deep down The Doctor knew that one way of another it was his fault. He took a look at the Tarot deck Cassandra and saw that the front card was not the Hanged Man like last time. The card depicted someone lying down, stabbed in the back by 10 swords on a desert wasteland. there were even more swords poking the ground with the sky littered by gears for some reason. the upper right corner had a 10 on it.

The Doctor decided to examine the Antikythera mechanism and pray for the sake of his companions that the last of the chronosteel would be there.

Meanwhile the ponies were still recovering from their traumatic experience. Twilight thought 'First the nightmares now this. What's next?'

Applejack and the other comforted her and thought 'It's alright sugarcube. We'll get trough this.'

'I hope so Applejack.' Twilight thought 'I hope so.' The bearers didn't realize that their mental connection had significantly grown since they were freed and went to another room of the TARDIS.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Hephaestus Division 8:00 PM

Long after the TARDIS had left Donna Noble went to where the Doctor and the Maestro confronted Prometheus. She was followed by some Silents with Trixie trapped in another machine.

She examined the waterlogged AI and saw some cards. They were transparent and had pictures of the ponies that were covered by the AETOS nanobots. She took them and spoke into a communication device. "This is Donna Noble. It appeared that the AETOS was successful at coping the minds of the ponies before it short-circuited."

"And Prometheus?" Korvarian said.

Donna noble looked at the mad scientist's skeleton surrounded by several blood red nanobots. She said "He's dead."

Korvarian said "Fine bring the copies back with the research on the AETOS."

Donna said "Rodger." She disappeared and the Silents activated the new machine. Trixie was in deeper pain then ever before as she screamed even more then before. Her horn glowed brighter then before as well as a bright light engulfed Kaukasos. The planet was made still. Silence had fallen on the planet. A Silent went back to recover Trixie and their machine

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??? ??:00

Kovarian went to meet with Max Zeus again. This time Hades and Athena were spying on them.

A cloaked man with brown hair and white skin went to Korvarian. He said "Sorry I wasn't able to attend the last few meetings with you. Thing were a little busy."

Korvarian said "Never mind. I assume Your wife gave you the news of our developments Max Zeus?"

Max said "Yes Hera dis tell me about what happened up 'til now. The resseraction gate is almost finished and 90of 108 planets have been stopped in time and moved to the Medusa Cascade"

Koevarian said "Good."

Athena whispered "What, the Medusa Cascade?"

"Yes." Hades whispered "As in the gorgon your namesake embedded to her shield."

"I know about that." Athena whispered. "Quiet."

Max said "Soon the Time war will begin anew and The Doctor will never reach Trenzalore."

Korvarian said "And you will remake the universe in your own image."

Max said "Excellent." The two people then went their own separate ways. Max Zeus noticed something behind the pillars and said "Guard bring me Hades and his collaborators. I'll be in my office."

Hades and Athena were shocked. Several security guards had then descended on the two Olympians and captured them.

PreviousChapters Next