• Published 27th Jun 2012
  • 3,387 Views, 108 Comments

6.7.11 - Morningstar1337



The 11th Doctor must stop the Silence with the help of his companions and several little ponies.

  • ...
7
 108
 3,387

PreviousChapters Next
Han ⛎ Beginning's Loop

TARDIS ??:00

The flash had subsided.

Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Applejack, and Rarity found the Doctor. He said "Hello, what's going on?"

Twilight said "Well..." She went to explain their sudden telepathy.

"Telepathy?" The Doctor said. "This is interesting."

"So is it bad?" said Fluttershy.

The Doctor said "Well I wouldn't know I'm also telepathic but I don't use it much. However the circumstances are suspect. We'll look into it later."

Twilight said "Alright. but what about the nightmares?"

"Nightmares?" The Doctor said.

Rainbow Dash said "Yeah recently, I had this dream where me and my friends were turned to ash and dust by lightning."

Rarity said "Then I had a dream when we turned into shattered glass."

Pinkie Pie said "Then I had this crazy nightmare. Me and Twilight and the others were at a beach, and there was this tide, and we got swept in and we started to dissolve, ad it was scary."

Applejack said "What does this all mean Professor?"

The Doctor said "Well it's possible that those dreams are a sign that your telepathic powers were [starting up] like a car engine, except not really."

"You think these dreams are a sign of our telepathy." Twilight said

"It's possible but that doesn't mean you'll stop having them the instant you have psychic conversations." said the Doctor. "I want you to write down your dreams if you start having those nightmares again." He then took out some notebooks and gave them to the ponies along with a pen. "I'm not sure how well you will write."

"We'll manage. Thanks Professor." said Applejack. The 6 ponies left the room.

'Do you think that whatever this is...' Fluttershy thought.

'I don't know but we need to be more careful.' thought Twilight.

'Okay.' thought Applejack.

'My lips are sealed.' thought Pinkie Pie.

'Fine.' thought Rainbow Dash.

'Of course darling.' said Rarity.

The Doctor's group then left the TARDIS to find the chronosteel again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Corinth-VI 5:00 AM 12/10/5067

Toola Roola, Starsong, Cheerilee, Flitter, and Cloudchaser went out with the group this time. A black truck passed them by. The three pegasi were discussing the weather while Cheerilee was looking at the scenery. Toola Roola however saw Cassandra enter a building nearby and entered.

Cassandra noticed the multicolored-maned unicorn and said "Hello, I see you want to know something?"

Toola Roola said "Yes. I know you predict the future."

"Yes?" Cassandra began shuffling.

"I think I'm being haunted. can you tell me what I can do?" Toola Roola said.

Cassandra stopped shuffling and placed down 7 cards. Two on the upper left, two on the upper right, and 3 on the bottom. She flipped the first card on the upper left. the card depicted Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle in their tree-house. There were three cups hanging outside with a forth cup seen in the window. Cassandra said "I see your dissatisfaction runs deep Toola Roola. Let's see why your not satisfied." She flipped the card next to it. The card was upside down. it depicted a party Pinkie Pie was throwing and 9 cups. There was a 9 on the card although it like the rest of the card was upside down and resembled a 6. Cassandra said "Your family must had broke apart no?"

The multicolored maned unicorn said "My father was ... difficult. My mother passed away when I was a filly."

Cassandra said "I see. Now that I unearth you past let us see the present." She flipped the first card. Toola Roola was shocked. the card depicted er, blindfolded and bound and surrounded by 8 swords all of witch were pointed at her. The card had the number 8 on the upper right "Oh dear." said Cassandra. "This card tells me you got something you want to hide. This may be the cause of whomever is chasing you." She flipped the next card. The card depicts a white unicorn stallion and a pink alicorn pony below a tree that bore fruit. The card also had "VI" on the upper right and "The Lovers" are written at the bottom. Cassandra said "The Lovers huh? Looks like you have a choice to make."

"Wait I thought these cards were about the present." Toola Roola said.

"The three card at the bottom depict the present yes, but they may tell you what to do if you want a bright future. There is one card left before we can predict the outcome." She flipped the fifth card. The card depicts someone waking up with 9 swords over her head. a 9 was also written in the upper right. "The 9 of swords. Now I know what you must do. You must tell your fellow travelers your problems."

"What?" Toola Roola said.

"I believe I'm not the first person you told about your problems." said Cassandra. "You told your closest friends about your problems. But you must realize that you have other friends and people who would like to be your friend. You can't stay sheltered from your past." As she flipped the final two cards. The first one depicts the pink alicorn again, levitating some water from a jug to the lake underneath a starry sky. "The Star" was written on the bottom of this card and "XVII" on the upper right. "This is The Star. it tells me that you must have hope that your friends will not turn on you." The last card is Judgement "And this card is Judgement. I believe this spread tells me in layman's terms [The truth will set you free.]"

"I see." Toola Roola said "Thanks for the advice. She left the building and went to regroup with her friends.

When she saw Starsong and Cheerilee, they were still with Flitter and Cloudchaser. The 5 returned to the TARDIS noticing an ambulance on the road.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Corinth-VI 7:00 AM

The Doctor, River and Rose are vising the clock tower again. They noticed that some crowd from before around the tower. One man said "You want to celebrate the 500th anniversary of the Sisyphean Clock Tower?"

The group was baffled by the request. the Doctor said "No, wasn't that yesterday?"

The man chucked and said "I see we have a newcomer here. let me tell you about the history of this planet..." He began to ramble about the history of Corinth-VI.

River said "Well, this is strange."

The Doctor said "Yeah I know." He noticed something sparkling in the stone ouroboros on the tower.

Rose said "Doctor did you see that?"

"Yeah I think I did." The Doctor said. The group decided to find the others and get back to the TARDIS. They started with Amy and Rory who were with an ambulance.

Rory said "Doctor what's going on?" He explained that the patient from yesterday had healed and hurt himself on the same spiked furniture.

The Doctor said "Never mind I'll tell you when we get back to the TARDIS." The five them met up with the bearers of the Elements of Harmony who were baffled that the day was almost like yesterday. They then met up with Toola Roola's group and then went back to the TARDIS. They passed an alleyway with a manhole.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TARDIS ??:00

The Doctor and his companions had regrouped back at the TARDIS. Lyra and Bonbon were just walking in the control with Minty and Ditzy and the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Lyra said "hey guys did you find any chronosteel?"

"No." the Doctor said. He he went to get something.

Bonbon said "Is something wrong?"

Rainbow Dash said "Yeah almost everything that was happening yesterday is happening today."

"<i>Almost</i> everything?" Minty said.

The rainbow-maned pegasus said "We didn't see Cassandra today."

The Doctor took out a device that looked like a 20th century tape recoder with only one spool. He said "there you are you old thing."

River Song said "Doctor what in the name of sanity is <i>that?</i>"

The Doctor said "It's my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding whenever there's stuff."

"What kind of stuff?" Rainbow Dash said.

"Timey-wimey hmm stuff." The Doctor said. He started up the device. and it started dinging. He examined it and said "I knew it. We are trapped in a time loop."

"A time what?" Flitter said.

The Doctor said "Ever have Deja Vu before?"

"Um yeah." the pegasus with the pink bow said.

"Well it isn't like that. Deja Vu implies time being rewound somehow. This situation is that time started over form a certain point." The Doctor said.

"Can you use it to find out what's casing all this?" Twilight said.

"Of course." The Doctor said. "but first we must find out if there are any similarities and differences between this and the first iterations."

Pinkie Pie said "Well my pinkie sense told me that one guy was about to get hit by a door both times. I saved him before it could happened though."

Rose said "Then there's that anniversary we saw."

Amy said "Then there's the guy who had to take an ambulance."

"That covers the similarities Pond, Rose, Pinkie. But what about the differences?" The Doctor said.

Twilight said "Well we didn't met that fortune teller today."

Toola Roola said "I did."

Cheerilee said "There was also that van which wasn't there then either."

Cloudchaser said "I remember that van."

Just then they heard some noise coming form outside. They went out to check. They saw some Silurians move into a black van with some sacks. The vans were being chased by several police cars.

Cloudchaser said "That's the van."

The Doctor said "I think we found our culprits." He then chased after the van. The others followed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Corinth-VI 5:00 PM

The chase went on for hours. The van was driving around town with Scylla and Charybdis driving. Scylla said "Great. Now the cops are chasing us, again!"

Charybdis said "Hand on we're losing them."

Scylla looked back and saw some people were chasing her along with the police. She saw the Doctor and said "Now we are being chased by more people."

The van made a sharp turn into a narrow alley Charybdis saw something in the distance. The police cars were too wide to fit there. The card circled around the building. Scylla saw that the cars are gone abut the Doctor's group were still chasing them. She fired at some debris attempting to block their path. The two Silurians were able to block their path. Charybdis saw a manhole and stopped the van. She said "We can fit through there." the aliens took the sacks and dropped out of the vehicle. Then they entered the sewers and put the manhole back on.

The black van drove out of the alleyway and crashed. The Doctor's group got through the block and passed the manhole. When they got there they saw the van had crashed and that there was no one inside.

The Doctor said "Great. We lost them." Everyone them went back to the TARDIS.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coronth-VI 11:55 PM

Scylla and Charybdis returned to the clock tower. Scylla said "We put this place in a time loop so that we can rob the bank. And you get the cops chasing us, and why can't we take the same money twice?"

Charybdis said "The Blinovitch Limitation effect, That's why. We can't bring temporal copies of the same object unless you want to destroy the universe! Our goal is to rob the bank until we have all their money. Not commit a paradox."

Scylla said "Then why do we rob the same bank then?" as she went to the terminal of the ouroboros.

Charybdis said "I know what vaults we've cleaned and what we haven't. We are almost done. Just a few more days and we'll be set for life."

Scylla said "Fine." She hacked the computer again. The ouroboros stopped at midnight. The two went back in the transparent tower and a flash had engulfed the planet again.

PreviousChapters Next