• Published 27th Jun 2012
  • 3,387 Views, 108 Comments

6.7.11 - Morningstar1337



The 11th Doctor must stop the Silence with the help of his companions and several little ponies.

  • ...
7
 108
 3,387

PreviousChapters Next
Rigel ♞ Every Star Every Planet

??? ??:00 6/07/6711

The Maestro of Discord had returned to Olympia with a Time Beetle. He saw a blue machine levitating a black sphere of sorts. He couldn't make the details out thought. The Master's voice within said "Is That..." He recognized the chronosteel and looked out. He saw the TRADIS and thought 'Perfect.'

"I'll say!"

The Maestro was keeling over. The Master's voice said "What are you doing?"

"I've had waited long enough. My revenge comes now!" Discord's voice said. He had taken over the body of the Maestro and winked further inside the ship.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TARDIS ??:00

River had warned the group about Homonoia's treachery. The Doctor looked at the planets at the distance and said "I think I know where she took the chronosteel."

Starsong noticed something coming towards the TARDIS. Weird ships. She said "Guys!" and brought everyone's attention to the ships. The ships looked a lot like arrows and appear to have androids as pilots. Droids that would try and skewer the TRADIS. The Docotr and River flew the TARDIS enought to the left that the arrowships missed.

Twilight said "What were those?"

Jack said "They're on to us."

By this point The Sontaren warship had arrived. The captain appeared on the Doctor's screen and said "Very clever hiding out of sync."

"What do you want?" The Doctor said.

"I told you. We seek a truce until this threat to the universe is dispatched." The Captain said.

River looked at the radar and said "Doctor more ships are coming."

There are more arrowships heading towards the Doctor's TARDIS. The Doctor said "Alright can you give covering fire?"

"Aye sir." The Sontaren said.

"Alright then." The Doctor said. "River, Rose, Pond, Martha, Jack we need to get the TARDIS closer without getting hit." As he went to the controls. The aforementioned companions also took a sixth of the controls with River shutting off the brakes.

"Rory, Mickey, Gwen, Rex. Check the radar and sonar for any threats and also check for Ion umm thingies." The Doctor said.

"Why would you need sonar?" Rex said.

"You never know." The Doctor said. "Twilight I need--"

"I know the drill." She projected a barrier over the box. She thought 'And I know how Shining Armor must feel.'

Pinkie thought 'You okay Twi?'

'I'm fine.' Twilight thought. The blue ship began to moved toward the center of this artificial system. The Sontarens began their assault to shot the enemies down before they reach the Doctor's ship. Some of these potato-like aliens have enjoyed the moment for these cones live and breath for combat.

The TARDIS was flying and maneuvering and dodging the arrowships. Meanwhile inside Olympia Homonoia went to see Max Zeus. She said "I have successfully managed to get the chronosteel."

Max said "And the bearers of the Elements of Harmony?"

The robotic alicorn said "They still retain their individuality."

The C.E.O was furious. He noticed a small bur ship coming towards Olympia and said "You have done well enough. I'll go prepare for the ritual. You have one more chance. It is absolutely important that you link the bearers to you mind."

"Understood." Homonoia went off. Max went to the resurrection gate. There he seen his fellow Olympians there, chained up and unconscious. He thought 'Our fusion will bring forth a new era. One where I will rule as one who will exceed even the Time Lords.' He'd placed the unconscious Olypians into one chamber and then went into another chamber. Both chambers began to glow with an unearthly light.

When he stepped out the other Olypians had vanished without a trace and Max Zeus looked different. He was all white and his clothes changed into radiant white robes with golden highlights. He also seem to have 13 wings. Max said "The Power... So much power and it's still not enough." He then proceeded to the resurrection gate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TARDIS ??:00

The TARDIS was doing well. Only a third of the way to go. However...

Rex and Gwen noticed something on their screen. It said "WARNING! ION TRAIL CONDENSING." Rex said "Doctor!"

An Ion cannon was aiming for the Doctor. It was reading itself to fire. The TARDIS moved to the right away from the Sontaren warship. Several arrowships have been shot out of the Olympia. The Ion beam was locked onto the TARDIS and began to fire. The Beam missed and began to rail the Doctor taking out the Arrowships that were chasing.

Inside the TARDIS The Doctor said "NOW!" The TARDIS began to disappear. It vanished before the beam could hit it and thus shrunk down into nothingness for it lost it's target.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olympia ??:00

The TARDIS had materialized inside the large construct inside the 108 planets. Everyone went outside the TARDIS and split up. The Doctor went with River, Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Applejack. Rose went with Lyra, Bonbon, Minty, Ditzy, Flitter and Cloudchaser. Amy went with Rory, Cheerilee, Toola Roola and Starsong and made sure that Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo are safe with them. And Martha went with Jack. Mickey, Gwen and Rex. the 4 groups went to find Homonoia, retrieve the chronosteel and return the planets back to where they belong.

In another part of the large ship however Max Zeus met with Madame Korvarian. The latter was not impressed with the new form. She said "Not powerful enough for you?"

"The resurrection gate is open, we just need a Time Lord." Max said.

Korvarian noticed someone lurking in the shadow and the coloring of the room change from white to pink and then to a dark blue. She said "Do Hybrids count?" And left the room.

PreviousChapters Next